Firstfire

Wrexham, UK

#105 Jul 26, 2012
chill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha YOUR THE ADULT! Quit acting as if you are 12 GROW UP and SHUT UP! If you have a problem with us get over it, WE AREN'T YOUR KIDS! So worry about YOU, not US! Ha and you want to talk about how we're bad, pshhh what makes you any better by talking crap about us, YOUR JUST AS BAD!!!!!!!!!!
Shut up little boy, you influence other innocent parents kids to have sleep about and beat each other up, you insult us all the time
and complain on our views about you, you rebel against not just
your parent by sociaty. We have every right to complain, this is our business, so don't you dare say otherwise. I could give you a
hiding if I was over there.
Firstfire

Wrexham, UK

#106 Jul 26, 2012
I have seen one kid just now outside, he was 5'4 and look like he weighed only 106.9444444444444lbs,
I could have given him a hiding. He looked around
only 13.
Firstfire

Wrexham, UK

#107 Jul 26, 2012
Do you think that little 13 year old boy was able to take me on, so bump, this foo, and lol, don't
bother making ridiculous claims, you wouldn't stand
a chance.
Firstfire

Wrexham, UK

#108 Jul 26, 2012
I am not a particulary big man and I am only an average build but it would take you teenagers 2 years in the gym before you take any of us on.
Firstfire

Wrexham, UK

#109 Jul 27, 2012
No little boy is answering back. Perhaps they knew
they got themselves in too much trouble.
ladyrose

San Diego, CA

#110 Aug 9, 2012
It is true that some teenagers walk around as if we owe them the world. They want everything handed to them and are lazy.

The question is--whose fault is it? I'm assuming some became that way due to the fact that their parents weren't around because they were too busy doing thier own thing and neglecting them. Maybe their parents were not around because they had to work and leave their kids alone, or did they just become that way because their parents had it all and just handed over everything to them so why work.

Let's face it these kids are lost due to lack of love, caring, and attention so they turn to other sources to get it. Also, technology is taking over. Why learn how to spell, write etc., machines are doing it for them. So yes some teenagers are in fact darn "lazy," but we have to realize that it's not all their fault.
firstfire

Buckley, UK

#111 Aug 10, 2012
It is actually partly their fault, although this
would never happen if parents raised them properly
and none of them were cowards. But teenagers minds themselves think a certain structure that they are affected in a certain and negetive way.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#112 Aug 21, 2012
A teenager is foolish indeed, they always insult adults, they think they are old fashioned. Interestingly enough, when teens smoke and try to copy adults, how old are these adults really? 18? 19? It is quite ridiculous. Come on kids, give us your answers.
grumpy

Wylie, TX

#113 Aug 21, 2012
im 6 ft 2 235.I would love to destroy a fu**ing teenager,especially those wannabe little gangstas,i would smash their little shaved head flat,mad dog me and ill bodyslam your punk a** through your moms car you drive around.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#114 Aug 21, 2012
I was waiting for you to come back on again, yes, a teenager would be frightened. I believe teenagers. being so blinded by wanted to cling with their little emotions to their identity as being a tough guy, think they could beat up a man even 40lbs heavier than you. Ridiculous, and you have also been in the army as well, not just an average.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#115 Aug 21, 2012
grumpy wrote:
im 6 ft 2 235.I would love to destroy a fu**ing teenager,especially those wannabe little gangstas,i would smash their little shaved head flat,mad dog me and ill bodyslam your punk a** through your moms car you drive around.
This seems to be directed towards teen boys, but teen girls are scum too, being deluded with their false sense of maturity. Little idiots.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#116 Aug 21, 2012
Has burger left?
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#117 Aug 21, 2012
I would torture a teenager if I could.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#118 Aug 21, 2012
I fantasize in going to a schoolyard and beating the shit out of those kids, this is the spirit to have.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#119 Aug 21, 2012
And you kids, we aren't saying this to fit in I say how I hate you, this hate of you bastard shits is genuine.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#120 Aug 21, 2012
And you arron, you are sound just like a "mature" teen, saying, "I have a mature outlook on life", you are only 19, I doubt you have left home otherwise you wouldn't be saying that.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#121 Aug 22, 2012
grumpy wrote:
im not fighting with teenagers im saying that theses days teenagers are worthless.im pretty sure im not the only one who feels this way.and yeah true parents are part to blame but i think media brainwashes kids who cant think for themselves.and most of them are easily brainwashed by anything now.so their all worthless .if you dont like my opinion oh well.
What about femenists, they are secretely sexually harrassing teenage boys and poisoning their minds, I hate femenists, I want them DEAD and cruxified!!!
grumpy

United States

#122 Aug 22, 2012
OrangeLion wrote:
<quoted text>
What about femenists, they are secretely sexually harrassing teenage boys and poisoning their minds, I hate femenists, I want them DEAD and cruxified!!!
yeah i hate them too.just because their dad abused them they take it out on the whole male population.if teens grew up back then they would not survive without all the luxuries they have today,its a very weak generation and besides that none of them have a personality anymore.technology took over their minds.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#123 Aug 22, 2012
Strueth, will teens have minds in 30 years time?
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

#124 Aug 22, 2012
ladyrose wrote:
It is true that some teenagers walk around as if we owe them the world. They want everything handed to them and are lazy.
The question is--whose fault is it? I'm assuming some became that way due to the fact that their parents weren't around because they were too busy doing thier own thing and neglecting them. Maybe their parents were not around because they had to work and leave their kids alone, or did they just become that way because their parents had it all and just handed over everything to them so why work.
Let's face it these kids are lost due to lack of love, caring, and attention so they turn to other sources to get it. Also, technology is taking over. Why learn how to spell, write etc., machines are doing it for them. So yes some teenagers are in fact darn "lazy," but we have to realize that it's not all their fault.
And why don't teenagers just tekk their parents what they are going through at school instead of hiding their problems, a teenager lacks the sense to actually figure that out, they are so weak they don't have the sense to ignore their feelings, YET they boast how mature they are, such cheek!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man Camps 5 hr wondering why 1
Adam Seijas???? (Mar '12) 15 hr texas98 19
stripes!! 19 hr zebra 2
Daniel Contreras 20yr old mother of five Fri dont kno but 2
Daniella Contreras 20yr old mother of five from... Thu Pecos Alum 2
rut tabarez (karina) (Jul '11) Thu Pecos Alum 7
El jg Thu Joker x3 1
Pecos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web