|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

chill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha YOUR THE ADULT! Quit acting as if you are 12 GROW UP and SHUT UP! If you have a problem with us get over it, WE AREN'T YOUR KIDS! So worry about YOU, not US! Ha and you want to talk about how we're bad, pshhh what makes you any better by talking crap about us, YOUR JUST AS BAD!!!!!!!!!!
Shut up little boy, you influence other innocent parents kids to have sleep about and beat each other up, you insult us all the time
and complain on our views about you, you rebel against not just
your parent by sociaty. We have every right to complain, this is our business, so don't you dare say otherwise. I could give you a
hiding if I was over there.
Firstfire

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

I have seen one kid just now outside, he was 5'4 and look like he weighed only 106.9444444444444lbs,
I could have given him a hiding. He looked around
only 13.
Firstfire

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Do you think that little 13 year old boy was able to take me on, so bump, this foo, and lol, don't
bother making ridiculous claims, you wouldn't stand
a chance.
Firstfire

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

I am not a particulary big man and I am only an average build but it would take you teenagers 2 years in the gym before you take any of us on.
Firstfire

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

No little boy is answering back. Perhaps they knew
they got themselves in too much trouble.
ladyrose

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2012

It is true that some teenagers walk around as if we owe them the world. They want everything handed to them and are lazy.

The question is--whose fault is it? I'm assuming some became that way due to the fact that their parents weren't around because they were too busy doing thier own thing and neglecting them. Maybe their parents were not around because they had to work and leave their kids alone, or did they just become that way because their parents had it all and just handed over everything to them so why work.

Let's face it these kids are lost due to lack of love, caring, and attention so they turn to other sources to get it. Also, technology is taking over. Why learn how to spell, write etc., machines are doing it for them. So yes some teenagers are in fact darn "lazy," but we have to realize that it's not all their fault.
firstfire

Buckley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2012

It is actually partly their fault, although this
would never happen if parents raised them properly
and none of them were cowards. But teenagers minds themselves think a certain structure that they are affected in a certain and negetive way.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

A teenager is foolish indeed, they always insult adults, they think they are old fashioned. Interestingly enough, when teens smoke and try to copy adults, how old are these adults really? 18? 19? It is quite ridiculous. Come on kids, give us your answers.
grumpy

Wylie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

im 6 ft 2 235.I would love to destroy a fu**ing teenager,especially those wannabe little gangstas,i would smash their little shaved head flat,mad dog me and ill bodyslam your punk a** through your moms car you drive around.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

I was waiting for you to come back on again, yes, a teenager would be frightened. I believe teenagers. being so blinded by wanted to cling with their little emotions to their identity as being a tough guy, think they could beat up a man even 40lbs heavier than you. Ridiculous, and you have also been in the army as well, not just an average.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

grumpy wrote:
im 6 ft 2 235.I would love to destroy a fu**ing teenager,especially those wannabe little gangstas,i would smash their little shaved head flat,mad dog me and ill bodyslam your punk a** through your moms car you drive around.
This seems to be directed towards teen boys, but teen girls are scum too, being deluded with their false sense of maturity. Little idiots.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Has burger left?
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

I would torture a teenager if I could.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Judged:

I fantasize in going to a schoolyard and beating the shit out of those kids, this is the spirit to have.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

And you kids, we aren't saying this to fit in I say how I hate you, this hate of you bastard shits is genuine.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

And you arron, you are sound just like a "mature" teen, saying, "I have a mature outlook on life", you are only 19, I doubt you have left home otherwise you wouldn't be saying that.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

grumpy wrote:
im not fighting with teenagers im saying that theses days teenagers are worthless.im pretty sure im not the only one who feels this way.and yeah true parents are part to blame but i think media brainwashes kids who cant think for themselves.and most of them are easily brainwashed by anything now.so their all worthless .if you dont like my opinion oh well.
What about femenists, they are secretely sexually harrassing teenage boys and poisoning their minds, I hate femenists, I want them DEAD and cruxified!!!
grumpy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

OrangeLion wrote:
<quoted text>
What about femenists, they are secretely sexually harrassing teenage boys and poisoning their minds, I hate femenists, I want them DEAD and cruxified!!!
yeah i hate them too.just because their dad abused them they take it out on the whole male population.if teens grew up back then they would not survive without all the luxuries they have today,its a very weak generation and besides that none of them have a personality anymore.technology took over their minds.
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

Strueth, will teens have minds in 30 years time?
OrangeLion

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

ladyrose wrote:
It is true that some teenagers walk around as if we owe them the world. They want everything handed to them and are lazy.
The question is--whose fault is it? I'm assuming some became that way due to the fact that their parents weren't around because they were too busy doing thier own thing and neglecting them. Maybe their parents were not around because they had to work and leave their kids alone, or did they just become that way because their parents had it all and just handed over everything to them so why work.
Let's face it these kids are lost due to lack of love, caring, and attention so they turn to other sources to get it. Also, technology is taking over. Why learn how to spell, write etc., machines are doing it for them. So yes some teenagers are in fact darn "lazy," but we have to realize that it's not all their fault.
And why don't teenagers just tekk their parents what they are going through at school instead of hiding their problems, a teenager lacks the sense to actually figure that out, they are so weak they don't have the sense to ignore their feelings, YET they boast how mature they are, such cheek!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 25 min brad 22,255
wife beaters 1 hr dori 11
Danielle Alvarez?????????? (Aug '13) 2 hr Smack that 4
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Gasman 17,833
Question 16 hr none 4
the up to date biker talk Mon Leo from Dallas 3
Oecos Raids Mon nina 19
•••
•••
•••

Pecos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pecos People Search