lamao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

There's a lot of mothers that don't approve of leaving kid's. Every where but apparently This two lesbians do there out there drinking. Ever day and sometimes out at trailways so what do you all think about this take. Pictures and report this two lesbians to C.P.S. one of them don't likes so she don't care
mmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

I agree with some of the mothers you lesbians carry you're kids with you too every wkids. You go. I would report them too.
Damn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Stfu no one can stop anyone from going out so big deal they go out n have fun as long as the kids are in good hands who cares just let them be n get over it.
susie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

lamao wrote:
There's a lot of mothers that don't approve of leaving kid's. Every where but apparently This two lesbians do there out there drinking. Ever day and sometimes out at trailways so what do you all think about this take. Pictures and report this two lesbians to C.P.S. one of them don't likes so sh
e don't care
where are your kids while youre out at trailways keeping an eye on them?
Lamps

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Hey where. R they
lamao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

That's what us mother's do some of us least keep. An eye on our kids some them don't Keep an eye on them they prefer there other half instead of there own.
I say this. Caused pass threw this already and my kids where taken. Away so if you're other half don't give a f**k stay home. You're been watch.
lamao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Damn wrote:
Stfu no one can stop anyone from going out so big deal they go out n have fun as long as the kids are in good hands wh
o cares just let them be n get over it.
than take care of you're kids instead of going out drinking every day
Aaron

Gallatin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Who. Gives. A. Shyt.
Damn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Going out doesnt make you a bad parent everyone who has kids is entitled to have fun as long as you go home to your kids n take care of them thats all that matters. You people act like saints who are you to judge anyone!!!!! Oh and another thing i take care of mine.
lamao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

You my take Care of them but not the way you should be with them you're out all the time its not you it's the kids that see all. That just unfit. Mothers
Damn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

How is it unfit when theyre fed clothed n taken care of you take care of yours your way n let everyone else take care of theirs you are not God to place judgement on them you dont watch their kids or pay their bills so what is it to u!!!!
funny

Fort Stockton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

if they werent lesbians, you probably wouldnt say a damn thing. trust, there are a shitload more str8 mothers going out, leaving their kids at home, and i dont see them being blasted on Topix. while ur typing on Topix, your own damn kids are probably out doing something they shouldnt be....

everyone is so worried about everyone else that their own house is filled with filth
lamao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Adriana Would be one of those person that would have. Her House filed with filth all the time and her kids every Where so she could be out and about she's a scammed both. If them including. Janet her wife or husband to be
fck off

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Plz get a f....king life leave hers alone get over it just cus she left lupe now yall want to be talking shit f..k all of yall plus she always has here kids with here n they r well dressed n taken care of
vanessa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

What yall need to do is leave my niece n nephew out of yalls mouth i know my sister inlaw would not do that no matter what shez been through so what she left lupe get over it let her be shes happy now so stop talking crap
lamao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

If she would've been happy she won't have been like a dumb B**CH UP AND DOWN from Lupe to Janet and. Than Lupe dump Her dumb A**out of the house threw out her stupid a**out like stupid a** who** that she is whats so bad about that her other p*ta didn't help her pick up her sh*t from the street only who*es pick up rags from the steet she stayed on the truck way the go Lupe u made you're best decision ever you will find somebody better.
lamao

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2012

Damn wrote:
How is it unfit when theyre fed clothed n taken care of you take care of yours your way n let everyone else take care of theirs you are not God to place judgement on them you dont watch their kids or pay their bills so what is it to u!!!!
that's right you didn't pay there bills Lupe did and dress them too
vanessa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Plz adriana made the right decision........n didnt stay with that dumb ass n lupe quit hating n ger over move on stop f*-king with there life......cus if u really think ur all that then go tell them to there face likr that u can get knocked the f*$k our like someone should of done along time ago...
.lol
badass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Damnit i would to be the first one to knock that like troll lupe out......that would make everybodys day dont yall think
la meda meda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

If all you haters don't know what happened don't eat shit and speak with it in you're mouth ask Adriana what happened tell her to speak the truth about her cheating that's why she was thrown out of the house not cuz I wanted to put her in the street I don't thing anybody would like that being with somebody you love and having her and her kids what they wanted and her cheating all I can say is that hope she made the right decision in her life and that may God bless her and her kids don't judge anyone before knowing what really happened if y'all think it was me putting all this in this forum all of y'all are wrong if any of you all need to talk yall know where I work the only one that can give judgments is the man from above.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pecos Discussions

Search the Pecos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 46 min Jeez 16,034
Why is Pecos so dam UGLY!!! (Aug '11) 2 hr orale 46
Quick stop 3 hr Hate old hag 1
Andrielle Martinez (Feb '13) 3 hr Fea 46
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 9 hr Pale wild wood flower 20,361
child molester mike dodd 10 hr Alright 2
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Voter 456
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pecos Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pecos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE