Trinity

Pecos, TX

#1 Sep 7, 2010
It would be nice to comment further on these blogs but you people writing stuff on here are crazy! Just like the town itself! Most of you'll have no honest clue about what's going in this town! Everything you'll hear and talk about is a bunch of crap and deceitful lies that you hear on the street or in the grocery store! This town lives off of gossip and trash! There are honest people who try to make a difference in this town but you people throw them to the dogs as they were just scrapmeat! Its no wonder forums like the ones you'll read here pop up, because you people live miserable lives! And its no wonder Pecos can't get ahead in the world! You act like trash...therefore you are! You live off lies and deceit...therefore you life is! This town has lost God and has praised Evil for too long now! Those who portray this blog with Negativity are exactly the ones I'm talking about! If this makes you think then there's still hope for you! God help Pecos and the lifeless minds and hearts that live there!

“i'm totally new to this (:”

Since: Sep 10

Dallas/wana be in pecos lol ;P

#2 Sep 7, 2010
Omg! you're soo right and one of the VERY few ppl actually speakin the truth on this site :D
Yup yup

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Sep 7, 2010
So true. Finally someone real, telling it like it is.
yeap

Estelline, TX

#4 Sep 7, 2010
I agree there's important issues to discuss. People's issues around here are who's doing who and what people think about eachother. That is why this town is falling to pieces becaue everyone is concerned about nonsense. If only everyone payed as much attention to city council and the mayor like they do their neighboors and friends things would be better around here.
my opinion

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2010
Trinity wrote:
It would be nice to comment further on these blogs but you people writing stuff on here are crazy! Just like the town itself! Most of you'll have no honest clue about what's going in this town! Everything you'll hear and talk about is a bunch of crap and deceitful lies that you hear on the street or in the grocery store! This town lives off of gossip and trash! There are honest people who try to make a difference in this town but you people throw them to the dogs as they were just scrapmeat! Its no wonder forums like the ones you'll read here pop up, because you people live miserable lives! And its no wonder Pecos can't get ahead in the world! You act like trash...therefore you are! You live off lies and deceit...therefore you life is! This town has lost God and has praised Evil for too long now! Those who portray this blog with Negativity are exactly the ones I'm talking about! If this makes you think then there's still hope for you! God help Pecos and the lifeless minds and hearts that live there!
I do agree with SOME of what your saying....BUT don't be calling people trash! Im NOT TRASH and don't expect to be called trash if YOU DON'T KNOW ME! So if your from PECOS, you must be TRASH TOO!?!? If your NOT from Pecos, then YOUR still trash for bashing residents from PECOS!
CONCERNED

Midland, TX

#6 Sep 7, 2010
?
Trinity

Pecos, TX

#7 Sep 7, 2010
Well the "trash" comment if you read it, is translated to mean that those whom post nothing but negativity and derogatory claims on this site and those that hold people down through actions and/or words are. This post was meant to open eyes and to point out all the negativity and evil ways out there in the community and this site! Not all the people in Pecos are trash because there are some good individuals and family, but there is an evergrowing population that are falling into this realm of evil and lies! We have issues out there more important that who is sleeping with who, and who got caught with drugs, and who has the biggest butt! Our society, not just locally but nationally, have been caught up in Negative reporting and evil ways...WhY? Because it sells and that's what people want to hear and see (sadly)! Nobody is bashing anyone in this post...the only thing being bashed are the ways and actions that some (but not all) residents of Pecos portray! There is good out there and Positivity to Report on and talk about! But until we begin to hear about them and open our eyes to the goodness in front of us...instead of the evil, then Pecos will remain behind!

#8 Sep 7, 2010
Wow? this was good?? till someone took the 'facts' the wrong way and thats exactly how things gets started...and then truth becomes lies?? and rumors happen & people get hurt??.
this is another reason why people need to get their mindsets straight to not take things so personally especially when it was really an ongoing general comment?
to every body

United States

#9 Sep 7, 2010
I agree with trinity but you are wasting your time . Nobody is going to listen to you . The best thing to do is don't pay any attention to what is said here .The more you answer the quicker it gets on spotlight .So don't answer. Besides this is just gossip in other words there not going to confront you . And yes expect your name to come up if it hasn't already. EXPECT THE WORST .
Trinity

Pecos, TX

#10 Sep 7, 2010
Here are my parting words...

Proverbs 22:10 says, "Drive out the mocker, and out goes strife; quarrels and insults are ended." The mocker is someone who ridicules or insults people. One of the worst things you can do to a person, mate, or a child is to ridicule them because of their shortcomings or mistakes of failures. Don't talk down to people. That's humiliating to people. It's a lack of respect. People who ridicule others most likely have low self–esteem problems and just want to make themselves look good.

We ought to pray that God will help us focus on the good in people and not their faults. If you are going to pull out your magnifying glass, lets magnify their strengths and not their weaknesses. That's what you would want people to do for you.

#11 Sep 7, 2010
Wow. ii <3 proverbs...those verses especially.
its the truth & the great truth (: if only people
would read the great book/try to understand
the meaning/purpose of things these days.
now adays everyone just takes whats on the surface and runs with it...in other words there's more to speak about then what really comes outta people mouth...but ii love that verse.
FtSk

Pecos, TX

#12 Sep 7, 2010
So if someone shoots down Pecos, with real but negative comments, they are trash?

So, if I say that half this town is falling apart, it is a lie?

If I say there are no stores or basic infrastructure, it is a lie?

If I say the tax rate here is in the top of Texas, it is a lie?

I'm not touching on the other garbage people write about eachother, that is not me. But on actual true statements, that are negative.

So, I am trash because this town is.
to every body

United States

#13 Sep 7, 2010
Good verse . I wish the best for all.
to ftsk

United States

#14 Sep 7, 2010
You just want to start something.
city worker

United States

#15 Sep 7, 2010
Ryan is that you???
Trinity wrote:
Here are my parting words...
Proverbs 22:10 says, "Drive out the mocker, and out goes strife; quarrels and insults are ended." The mocker is someone who ridicules or insults people. One of the worst things you can do to a person, mate, or a child is to ridicule them because of their shortcomings or mistakes of failures. Don't talk down to people. That's humiliating to people. It's a lack of respect. People who ridicule others most likely have low self–esteem problems and just want to make themselves look good.
We ought to pray that God will help us focus on the good in people and not their faults. If you are going to pull out your magnifying glass, lets magnify their strengths and not their weaknesses. That's what you would want people to do for you.
JUDGE

Pecos, TX

#16 Sep 8, 2010
I AM JUST SAYING THERE IS ROOM FOR ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT NOT HAPPY WITH THE STATUS QUO AND I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE ACCEPTING THE STATUS QUO BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT .
_SERIOUSLY_

Whitney, TX

#17 Sep 9, 2010
It's not so much that all people accept the status quo. Maybe some people are just not meant to be leaders, so they don't attempt to get things going in the right direction. Others just want to stay out of the line of fire from gossipmongers who try to bring everyone down. There's many reasons some people don't do anything about the situation Pecos is in. There seemed to be some of the forums that were going in the right direction, BUT haven't heard anything in those forums anymore.
negative

Atlanta, GA

#18 Nov 12, 2010
it is hard to remain positive when there are so many around you that live a life of negativity. there have been those who tryed to make a positive impact but without the support of the community those who try will continue to fail.
jack

Pecos, TX

#19 Nov 13, 2010
Its like Bernardo goes around town and thinks he all the answers and he thinks all white people are racist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pecos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
class off 2003 (Mar '12) 1 hr the bestest class 17
i fell for a man and found out he was married ... (Mar '14) 1 hr Who cares 31
Kim garcia 3 hr Jtmchsmfh 1
any ladies wanna meet up and show me a good tim... 18 hr curious 1
lookin for oil field work or other 20 hr ha ha 6
Coralez meth lord Sat Meth lord luck 4
finally low gas prices Fri oilfield 5
Pecos Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web