Since: Jul 12

United States

#82 Jul 28, 2012
the old hospital building & current hospital r very haunted!!
texas

San Antonio, TX

#83 Jul 28, 2012
dbitchd wrote:
the old hospital building & current hospital r very haunted!!
so is the 'ol pearsall manor!! Wow that was a crrraaazzzy place to b at on shift!! And from what I hear it still is!!

Since: Jul 12

United States

#84 Jul 28, 2012
texas wrote:
<quoted text>
so is the 'ol pearsall manor!! Wow that was a crrraaazzzy place to b at on shift!! And from what I hear it still is!!
yea it is!!
scary

San Antonio, TX

#86 Sep 21, 2012
My family,I and a Friend have been living in Pearsall for 1 month at cr 2005 and We Have been feeling and hearing Strange Things...we have done some Research but have found nothing bad about this Property! Other renters have seen a Little girl with an Antique flower Dress flying a Kite then she disapears...another Trailer renter has seen a Man just siting down and then he disapears!nor my kids husband or I have seen anything we have only heard strange Noices!does anyone Know anything about This Place out Here.Landlord says he Does not.
dallas

United States

#87 Sep 23, 2012
scary wrote:
My family,I and a Friend have been living in Pearsall for 1 month at cr 2005 and We Have been feeling and hearing Strange Things...we have done some Research but have found nothing bad about this Property! Other renters have seen a Little girl with an Antique flower Dress flying a Kite then she disapears...another Trailer renter has seen a Man just siting down and then he disapears!nor my kids husband or I have seen anything we have only heard strange Noices!does anyone Know anything about This Place out Here.Landlord says he Does not.
Wer do y'all live? Wat county rd?
Gloria

Houston, TX

#88 Sep 23, 2012
scary wrote:
Almost all places have some soul that are still here on earth. Most of them do not know they have passed. They might have been killed in accidents or have been killed. They mean no harm. People that have committed suicide may also linger here on earth until their day to be called by the Lord.
The Bars/continas are full of them. Even homes that are new may have spirits because of the land, remember the many lives that were killed during the Civil War.Souls that have been killed in plane crashes do not know they have passed.
Some people have the gift of seeing these souls, most of us might just hear them. Some are seen as "mists" while others are seen just like a living person.
There is no doubt that they are here. They do not mean any harm.
There are some evil spirits that do mean harm. But don't worry if they are here and mean harm they will let you know. Luckily there are not as many of them.Good luck
Gloria

Houston, TX

#89 Sep 23, 2012
dallas wrote:
<quoted text>
Wer do y'all live? Wat county rd?
A good way to know if you have spirits or souls in you home is to watch your pets, they can see them. They are scared of the mean ones, but will be amused by the good ones.They will just watch them.
friend

Pearsall, TX

#90 Sep 24, 2012
Kam 1 wrote:
<quoted text>They wrecked their truck, flipped it several times.A bunch of us were at the Lizard Tree partying and Don Powell told us we needed to move the party so it was decided we all go to thew windmill.Queenie asked me to ride with them but I had my car so I was spared that night.I need to find out who the other 2 girls were that died with Queenie that night.
they were my cousins it was queenie, delfina also known as fina and a friend... they were leaving a party and this guy who was there followed them drunkso they speeded up and lost control of the truck! RIP Queenie love u!!!!!!!!
SeenaGhost

Houston, TX

#91 Sep 30, 2012
On cherry street Behind the wal-mart, rigt behind the big two story house on cherry street. It's a brick house on the coner. We lived there for two years in 92-94. A woman and her son haunt that house along with the man who would stalk her. You would hear them playing together. And you would a face looking at you through he livin' room windows.Our clothes were always moved in the closet. We always covered with a blanket at night. And every night woke up to the sheets being pulled off of us. No one has lived there since we moved out. Until now. Good luck to the nes who live there now.
Wanna know

Laredo, TX

#92 Oct 10, 2012
scary wrote:
Where exactly is this place at, don't know where cr 2005 is. Where is this road located? By what area in town if you don't mine telling.
zach

Cotulla, TX

#93 Mar 26, 2014
there is another place its in mr martinez' class
fyi

San Antonio, TX

#94 Mar 27, 2014
Try the old nursing thats in town ash villa and the other nursing home the employee are always saying they see things
Yolk

Dilley, TX

#95 Mar 31, 2014
omg freaky wrote:
<quoted text>
; if Keystone is Haunted it must be with Good Spirits. Me and my BF started to fishtail wildly and I thought we were for sure going to flip, but then all of a sudden the truck slowed itself down rather rapidly and started to go straight down the road...
yes good spirits the guys who passed away there years ago are good ppl. Miss and love y'all
Hotlips

Hempstead, TX

#96 Apr 29, 2014
There is one that is called the three bridges!!!!!
Lavern

Houston, TX

#97 Apr 29, 2014
Hotlips wrote:
There is one that is called the three bridges!!!!!
Spirits roam around,next,behind us. They are everywhere,some don't even know they have passed,others,well it wasn't there time. Some are afraid to go where they are suppose to.Most of us just can't see them but they can see us. Therefore most if not all places are haunted. The Bars (cantinas) are full of them. This is true,no joke.
Hotlips

Hempstead, TX

#98 Apr 30, 2014
They also say that the OLD ICE PLANT IS HUNTED TOO!!!
Hotlips

Hempstead, TX

#99 Apr 30, 2014
The old westside is haunted. And the old hospital, the old jail house, the old highschool gym.
Lol

Dilley, TX

#100 May 1, 2014
Ur moms butthole hears a sub went deep in a lost a lot of seamen were sucked down. If u put ur ear next to it sounds like screams but it's just the farts my bad nevermind.
richard

Pearsall, TX

#101 May 5, 2014
maybe its the little girl that was killed by the train on the tracks behind walmart
usual

Pearsall, TX

#102 May 5, 2014
Rockhouse cafe is extremely haunted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearsall Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gina already deleted post 33 min pipihead 5
411 on Veronica Trevino 1 hr Hi its Me 22
stupid lesbian 1 hr Wtf 6
C'Mon Heather 1 hr Lotus2 1
Diamond Energy Services near Moore TX (Aug '12) 3 hr you should know a... 8
Big boom 4 hr trevino 2
who' the worst mayor in pearsall history and why 4 hr papi 6
Pearsall Dating
Find my Match

Pearsall People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pearsall News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pearsall

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:16 am PST

NBC Sports10:16AM
DeMarco Murray practices on Wednesday
NBC Sports10:45 AM
How will DeMarco Murray fare with injured hand?
Yahoo! Sports11:00 AM
Two days after surgery, DeMarco Murray practices
NBC Sports 1:34 PM
Andre Johnson practices as Texans weigh quarterback options
NFL 1:47 PM
One Preview: Passing and rushing yardage leaders meet in Big D