Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Whoppee my nephew just told me they are building a new Walmart in
Devine. That is so nice.Too bad they are not building one for Pearsall wonder why.Is it the people that run Pearsall,Trevinos, Alvarezs? Are is it because they think Pearsall is too Ghetto?
wally martinez

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

You are probably right..
Pearsall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Wally wrote:
Whoppee my nephew just told me they are building a new Walmart in
Devine. That is so nice.Too bad they are not building one for Pearsall wonder why.Is it the people that run Pearsall,Trevinos, Alvarezs? Are is it because they think Pearsall is too Ghetto?
. no this was the town that they had chosen for wal mart but the city of Pearsall and in leaders did not want to allow tax break they had ask for to many opportunity jobs and growth for our community have been compromised due to poor leadership and lack of knowledge it is time to make some serious changes in leadership in this community we all lose . it is my belief and may be wrong to much corruption and kick back going on here and those involved due not want it to interfere or come to light any time a town grows. the skeleton will come out of the closet and it becomes to hard to hide and therefore you would need to be honest city official that is here to provide a service for the people and not yourself
Sad

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Pearsall wrote:
<quoted text>. no this was the town that they had chosen for wal mart but the city of Pearsall and in leaders did not want to allow tax break they had ask for to many opportunity jobs and growth for our community have been compromised due to poor leadership and lack of knowledge it is time to make some serious changes in leadership in this community we all lose . it is my belief and may be wrong to much corruption and kick back going on here and those involved due not want it to interfere or come to light any time a town grows. the skeleton will come out of the closet and it becomes to hard to hide and therefore you would need to be honest city official that is here to provide a service for the people and not yourself
You are probably right these wonderful city leader who promise to be there for the people of Pearsall give them a few tacos, are pretty much there for themselves. It looks pretty simple to me if they don't want to give them the tax breaks duh if they don't build here you most certainly won't collect ANY taxes. Do these people know anything about math. Kuddos to Devine for being so smart.They want those jobs,they want to improve their city.I'll bet Cotulla will be next.
What we have is a bunch of retards running or ruining our town.
Disappointed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I'm embarrassed of pearsall and that's because I grew up there. Please get rid of the corruption on that town.
Roland

Pearsall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

U bitches bow to me I'm da man in this place. Me and hoto Alvarez will block everything
Monica

Pearsall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Roland wrote:
U bitches bow to me I'm da man in this place. Me and hoto Alvarez will block everything
Da problem here wit p-town is that low-lifes that would not make it in other towns wit smart people you can see it.The towns are looking better and cleaner. Here dars taco stands dats all and trash over town and trashy people who think they knowd what's best for the town. But da just make stupid mistak
.but da people fall for it when they geve dem tacos and a fake smaile.Pearsall will never make any progress. dats why they call it little mexico.
yes sir

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

thats where am going shopping yea buddy good for devine
pearsall

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Sad wrote:
<quoted text>You are probably right these wonderful city leader who promise to be there for the people of Pearsall give them a few tacos, are pretty much there for themselves. It looks pretty simple to me if they don't want to give them the tax breaks duh if they don't build here you most certainly won't collect ANY taxes. Do these people know anything about math. Kuddos to Devine for being so smart.They want those jobs,they want to improve their city.I'll bet Cotulla will be next.
What we have is a bunch of retards running or ruining our town.
No shit!! An u no what the sad part is, that the same ppl that complain r the same ppl that vote for these morons! I'm not a whitee but I now do believe that we need to bring them into office! I mean look what divine has done! They take pride in their town... Y can't WE! Lets open our eyes raza!! It's time for a god damn CHANGE!!
chismosas

Pearsall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

dilley aint any better dats y dey call it d desease town
Pearsall resident

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

You People seem to know it all. You should try attending some city meetings!! Then let's see if you run your mouth.
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Pearsall resident wrote:
You People seem to know it all. You should try attending some city meetings!! Then let's see if you run your mouth.
Aaaah! You must have meant CITY CIRCUS, Cruz that is exactly what it is. People keep wanting new blood in these position's but yet this new punk A$$ don't know crap. They act like they are still in school. Immature and Fkn stupid. Yea I have attended city circus meetings.
wtf

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>Aaaah! You must have meant CITY CIRCUS, Cruz that is exactly what it is. People keep wanting new blood in these position's but yet this new punk A$$ don't know crap. They act like they are still in school. Immature and Fkn stupid. Yea I have attended city circus meetings.
Yeah me too! It's nothin but a donkey show!! Everybody so unprofessional, yelling an putting each other down, nothing every gets settle there. I think they all know what the decision is b4 hand! That's y this town has gone to shit! I mean really look who the mayor is! Really nothing but a still wet behind the ear dead beat dad! Just cause his dad thought he could run a town a million years that idiot thinks he can too! Now take that to ur fuckin meetings!!!!
change

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

This isn't something new people. Obviously its time for the people of Pearsall to open their eyes and take a united stand for improvements. There are run down buildings and homes that need to be torn down all over town. Why not make our town look like we care? There have been many companies who wanted to build in town and the city was too greedy. Cheasapeake would have made money for the city and now its going to the county. Remember when they wanted to build the weigh station in frio county but instead it went to medina county. Right across the county line too. What a shame. For years they have said no to the growth of this community. Wake up citizens! Stop degrading yourselves and one another and demand a change for your future and your children.
apulled

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

change wrote:
This isn't something new people. Obviously its time for the people of Pearsall to open their eyes and take a united stand for improvements. There are run down buildings and homes that need to be torn down all over town. Why not make our town look like we care? There have been many companies who wanted to build in town and the city was too greedy. Cheasapeake would have made money for the city and now its going to the county. Remember when they wanted to build the weigh station in frio county but instead it went to medina county. Right across the county line too. What a shame. For years they have said no to the growth of this community. Wake up citizens! Stop degrading yourselves and one another and demand a change for your future and your children.
We need to create a union! Or protest in front of city hall! And demand change. I'm a tax payer, an fell like I have no rite to make demands or change, y is that? Other small towns stick w/ one another y can't we?
Resident

Dilley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Have ya'll thought that maybe this is just a rumor? Do you even know it to be true? Where did your "nephew" get this info. And I don't really think he meant for you to spread it like wild fire!! Shame on you. But I'm sure you wanted to be the first to start a "major discussion". You either need a job, a hobby, or a life.
PEARSALL BABY

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

lol....wow look at these ppl talking they why is it tht ppl frm dilley,cotulla come to this side of the town i ether see them at wal-mart h.e.b family dollar that is pretty lame of yall to come on here talking yalls mess so frm now on why dnt yall stay where yall belong...devine ppl yall look like our town wtf yall yall tlkn bout...lol
lmao

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

PEARSALL BABY wrote:
lol....wow look at these ppl talking they why is it tht ppl frm dilley,cotulla come to this side of the town i ether see them at wal-mart h.e.b family dollar that is pretty lame of yall to come on here talking yalls mess so frm now on why dnt yall stay where yall belong...devine ppl yall look like our town wtf yall yall tlkn bout...lol
Hah either stay in school or go back because your spelling sucks and you don't make any sense. Then again, it is Pearsall were talking about lol. Nothing but retarded druggies and pregnant teen sluts. So yes I agree, the town does need a lot of work..
Concerned Citizen

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Pearsall being the largest town between SA & Laredo on the I-35 corridor should be entitled to a Wal-Mart Supercenter but again look who runs the town? They are simply in it for themselves & not the general population of Pearsall. Want to know why there will not be a WalMart here? Because it would INTERFERE WITH THEIR BUSINESS(ES). Imagine how many jobs it would create? At least one hundred. This town needs to be cleaned from head to toe before we can even think of this idea. Sad but true. Just my two cents
Bloated Citizen

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Concerned Citizen wrote:
Pearsall being the largest town between SA & Laredo on the I-35 corridor should be entitled to a Wal-Mart Supercenter but again look who runs the town? They are simply in it for themselves & not the general population of Pearsall. Want to know why there will not be a WalMart here? Because it would INTERFERE WITH THEIR BUSINESS(ES). Imagine how many jobs it would create? At least one hundred. This town needs to be cleaned from head to toe before we can even think of this idea. Sad but true. Just my two cents
You said it brother!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Pearsall Forum right now

Search the Pearsall Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
crystal city races again this month april 27 19 min Sleeper 3
Margie 27 min lmao 2
Lori Rodriguez 53 min Westsids SA 1
Grown children who still live wtih their parents. 1 hr Inez 7
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Hey 15,991
Erica Gutierrez Want to be Gandara 2 hr One 2
girls that like to be video tape having sex. (May '11) 2 hr greg 35
•••
•••