the bitch

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

He picked up the same bitch at Walmart last night. She is Britney Mandela. I met her at Randy's she is a drug head.
life lessons

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Does he have a Christmas special? How much and do you deliver. If not Virginia heights isn't that far to go.

Since: Mar 11

Pearisburg Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

You know if you have a problem with him and know where he lives come on down and deal with it in person. And if you don't have anything better to do than be a stalker then you have problem and if this is who I think it is then I know you have a major problem.
its christmas

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Adam is out Virginia heights again. Guess no Christmas vacation for the drug dealer. He was out in the shed at t's house. Guess you should look around before you smoke it up. Adams mom. I have something I wanted to say to you! He got high with everyone and looked high. He went home from Randy's and you didn't notice. You must be blind and stupid as him. The bloodshot eyes says hey mom I'm fu cked up. Are you asleep now while he is out playing Santa??

Since: Mar 11

Pearisburg Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

its christmas wrote:
Adam is out Virginia heights again. Guess no Christmas vacation for the drug dealer. He was out in the shed at t's house. Guess you should look around before you smoke it up. Adams mom. I have something I wanted to say to you! He got high with everyone and looked high. He went home from Randy's and you didn't notice. You must be blind and stupid as him. The bloodshot eyes says hey mom I'm fu cked up. Are you asleep now while he is out playing Santa??
You seem to be everywhere he is so you must be doing the same thing does your mommy know where you are?
new car

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Adam was in the back seat of a car yesterday headed up to t's again. They stood in the shed smoking and guess the heat got to got on his car.
Balls

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Adam is running around like he is untouchable again. He was out t's again today. T's is out on bond and Adam is on probation. Lets lock them up. Devin down the street is involved to. Keep a eye out for them. Tara Bowers is the one picking Adam up at Randy's and taking him to t's. I will find out who the driver is!!!
star mart

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Adams car was at star mart and no Adam. I guess I will watch it to see who drops him off.
sexy

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

He might be

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Pearisburg Forum right now

Search the Pearisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lawsuit against sheriff 2 hr Settle 29
stupid democrats 3 hr teabagger 7
Jeremy Collins 20 hr curious 71
Cambrea Perdue 20 hr This is fake 7
Paula Gusler (Aug '12) Sun elephantears 4
renae havens or dowdy Jul 20 someone 2
Pollution and sickness Jul 16 Taxed too Much 12
•••
•••