trailer at Giles High political rally violated Constitution

Posted in the Pearisburg Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
patriot4theplp

Newport, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

They broke the law by allowing a trailer with religion
get it out

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

they need to take down the other one. they lost get over it, doesnt belong in school.
Raven

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 8, 2012
 
Oh no.... Someone call the ACLU!!! Here we go again...
athiest

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

As an Athiest, GET THE F\/CK OVER IT!!!! who gives a shit if the word god is in school, ignore it. The way I see it is its not hurting me one ounce. If you dont like it, ignore it, its a tough world out there you spoiled a$$ bitches
Justin Igger

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 9, 2012
 
Seems like they could use those trailers for a better purpose. Like maybe sell the damned things, and use the money to do something worthwhile, like feed hungry children. But I guess the good church people think court battles and forceing religeon on the schools is more important.
surfs up

Newport, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 9, 2012
 
Justin Igger wrote:
Seems like they could use those trailers for a better purpose. Like maybe sell the damned things, and use the money to do something worthwhile, like feed hungry children. But I guess the good church people think court battles and forceing religeon on the schools is more important.
Ive heard the trailers belong to one member of the church that put up the displays in school to begin with
ugh

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

The people who own the trailers should sell them to help with all the construction they do at their mansion!

Since: Jan 11

Pearisburg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

It's funny that we "violated the Constitution" for nearly 200 years with relgion in schools and no one worried about it then.
whatever

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

athiest wrote:
As an Athiest, GET THE F\/CK OVER IT!!!! who gives a shit if the word god is in school, ignore it. The way I see it is its not hurting me one ounce. If you dont like it, ignore it, its a tough world out there you spoiled a$$ bitches
they wouldnt ignore it if I opened a church of satan would they?

we athiests are believed to be evil when its not the case, so when the "christians" learn to ignore I will. Hypocrites!

Since: Jan 11

Pearisburg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I don't think atheists are "evil".Mostly,I find them annoying.
Anonymous

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I've thought about just setting them on fire or dumping paint on them. But I'd rather not be arrested.
Justin Igger

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Sees the Truth wrote:
I don't think atheists are "evil".Mostly,I find them annoying.
That's the same thing the atheists say about you.
Justin Igger

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Anonymous wrote:
I've thought about just setting them on fire or dumping paint on them. But I'd rather not be arrested.
Do you mean the trailers, or the church members, or the atheists? Sounds like a good idea on all three counts.
whatever

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Really who cares what people believe or dont believe. Until the WORLD gets over this there will never be peace. This will never happen in our lifetime if at all.
Meatball

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 12, 2012
 
whatever wrote:
Really who cares what people believe or dont believe. Until the WORLD gets over this there will never be peace. This will never happen in our lifetime if at all.
I wish I could find where the article, but some historian did a study about how countries with a nationalized religion (formal or informal) have the least amount of peace time. Maybe this speaks volumes of the nature of religious views in humanity?
dart

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I like trailers. Single wides, double wides, kinds with electric brakes, single axles, double axles, they're all good. Isn't the 14th commandment "Thou shalt have no trailer without cockroaches"?

Since: Jan 11

Pearisburg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 12, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Justin Igger wrote:
<quoted text>That's the same thing the atheists say about you.
I don't constantly run them down in posts and support lawsuits against their beliefs.I just wonder why the whole thing bothers them so much.
I was offended by the idea that all Christians subscribe to so-called "creationism".
earnest t bass

Newport, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 15, 2012
 
Sees the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't constantly run them down in posts and support lawsuits against their beliefs.I just wonder why the whole thing bothers them so much.
I was offended by the idea that all Christians subscribe to so-called "creationism".
creationism or big bang theory...you cant prove either so everyones right!
Christmas and Easter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How many of you dumbass f'king non believers celebrate Christmas and Easter? Why do you celebrate it? Let me help you out with your answer.
CHRISTMAS- Holiday that celebrates the birth of Jesus. How many of you have bought a present, opened a present, gathered with family members, went to a play, put up a tree to celebrate DECEMBER 25TH? Are you too damn stupid to realize that you are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. You do know who Jesus is dont you? He is a son of GOD.
EASTER- Celebrates the REBIRTH OF JESUS. How many of you have ever gotten a Easter basket, hunted Easter eggs, gather with your family for a dinner? You are smart enough to know where this is going? If you are a true ATHIEST, stop celebrating JESUS. Why do you morons act like the word GOD is the worst thing you have ever heard? No one shot you, or stabbed you or robbed you. They are simply displaying the word GOD. If that word hurts you, then sugar, wait until he comes again. You are really going to get your world rocked.
Tightenup

Lewisburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 15, 2012
 
Christmas and Easter wrote:
How many of you dumbass f'king non believers celebrate Christmas and Easter? Why do you celebrate it? Let me help you out with your answer.
CHRISTMAS- Holiday that celebrates the birth of Jesus. How many of you have bought a present, opened a present, gathered with family members, went to a play, put up a tree to celebrate DECEMBER 25TH? Are you too damn stupid to realize that you are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. You do know who Jesus is dont you? He is a son of GOD.
EASTER- Celebrates the REBIRTH OF JESUS. How many of you have ever gotten a Easter basket, hunted Easter eggs, gather with your family for a dinner? You are smart enough to know where this is going? If you are a true ATHIEST, stop celebrating JESUS. Why do you morons act like the word GOD is the worst thing you have ever heard? No one shot you, or stabbed you or robbed you. They are simply displaying the word GOD. If that word hurts you, then sugar, wait until he comes again. You are really going to get your world rocked.
Seems you need to read up on the origins of Christmas a little and oh yeah go take your meds seems you missed a dose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pearisburg Discussions

Search the Pearisburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
stupid fb skanks 6 min know them 2
Praying for a house to rent 19 hr Christian Family of 3 3
Mystery Billboard on Business 460. 20 hr Connie Lingus 8
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 22 hr abe 1,349
Who is my daddy? 22 hr hate hos 5
Spring Water 23 hr Hmmmm 6
Grant Sexton Wed blahblahblah 14
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pearisburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pearisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••