Next Last
patriot4theplp

Newport, VA

#1 Jul 7, 2012
They broke the law by allowing a trailer with religion
get it out

Princeton, WV

#2 Jul 8, 2012
they need to take down the other one. they lost get over it, doesnt belong in school.
Raven

Lewisburg, WV

#3 Jul 8, 2012
Oh no.... Someone call the ACLU!!! Here we go again...
athiest

Christiansburg, VA

#4 Jul 8, 2012
As an Athiest, GET THE F\/CK OVER IT!!!! who gives a shit if the word god is in school, ignore it. The way I see it is its not hurting me one ounce. If you dont like it, ignore it, its a tough world out there you spoiled a$$ bitches
Justin Igger

Chevy Chase, MD

#5 Jul 9, 2012
Seems like they could use those trailers for a better purpose. Like maybe sell the damned things, and use the money to do something worthwhile, like feed hungry children. But I guess the good church people think court battles and forceing religeon on the schools is more important.
surfs up

Newport, VA

#6 Jul 9, 2012
Justin Igger wrote:
Seems like they could use those trailers for a better purpose. Like maybe sell the damned things, and use the money to do something worthwhile, like feed hungry children. But I guess the good church people think court battles and forceing religeon on the schools is more important.
Ive heard the trailers belong to one member of the church that put up the displays in school to begin with
ugh

Lewisburg, WV

#7 Jul 9, 2012
The people who own the trailers should sell them to help with all the construction they do at their mansion!

Since: Jan 11

Pearisburg

#8 Jul 9, 2012
It's funny that we "violated the Constitution" for nearly 200 years with relgion in schools and no one worried about it then.
whatever

Princeton, WV

#9 Jul 9, 2012
athiest wrote:
As an Athiest, GET THE F\/CK OVER IT!!!! who gives a shit if the word god is in school, ignore it. The way I see it is its not hurting me one ounce. If you dont like it, ignore it, its a tough world out there you spoiled a$$ bitches
they wouldnt ignore it if I opened a church of satan would they?

we athiests are believed to be evil when its not the case, so when the "christians" learn to ignore I will. Hypocrites!

Pearisburg

#10 Jul 9, 2012
I don't think atheists are "evil".Mostly,I find them annoying.
Anonymous

Roanoke, VA

#11 Jul 9, 2012
I've thought about just setting them on fire or dumping paint on them. But I'd rather not be arrested.
Justin Igger

Chevy Chase, MD

#12 Jul 10, 2012
Sees the Truth wrote:
I don't think atheists are "evil".Mostly,I find them annoying.
That's the same thing the atheists say about you.
Justin Igger

Chevy Chase, MD

#13 Jul 10, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
I've thought about just setting them on fire or dumping paint on them. But I'd rather not be arrested.
Do you mean the trailers, or the church members, or the atheists? Sounds like a good idea on all three counts.
whatever

Princeton, WV

#14 Jul 10, 2012
Really who cares what people believe or dont believe. Until the WORLD gets over this there will never be peace. This will never happen in our lifetime if at all.
Meatball

Richmond, VA

#15 Jul 12, 2012
whatever wrote:
Really who cares what people believe or dont believe. Until the WORLD gets over this there will never be peace. This will never happen in our lifetime if at all.
I wish I could find where the article, but some historian did a study about how countries with a nationalized religion (formal or informal) have the least amount of peace time. Maybe this speaks volumes of the nature of religious views in humanity?
dart

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#16 Jul 12, 2012
I like trailers. Single wides, double wides, kinds with electric brakes, single axles, double axles, they're all good. Isn't the 14th commandment "Thou shalt have no trailer without cockroaches"?

Pearisburg

#17 Jul 12, 2012
Justin Igger wrote:
<quoted text>That's the same thing the atheists say about you.
I don't constantly run them down in posts and support lawsuits against their beliefs.I just wonder why the whole thing bothers them so much.
I was offended by the idea that all Christians subscribe to so-called "creationism".
earnest t bass

Pembroke, VA

#18 Jul 15, 2012
Sees the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't constantly run them down in posts and support lawsuits against their beliefs.I just wonder why the whole thing bothers them so much.
I was offended by the idea that all Christians subscribe to so-called "creationism".
creationism or big bang theory...you cant prove either so everyones right!
Christmas and Easter

United States

#19 Jul 15, 2012
How many of you dumbass f'king non believers celebrate Christmas and Easter? Why do you celebrate it? Let me help you out with your answer.
CHRISTMAS- Holiday that celebrates the birth of Jesus. How many of you have bought a present, opened a present, gathered with family members, went to a play, put up a tree to celebrate DECEMBER 25TH? Are you too damn stupid to realize that you are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. You do know who Jesus is dont you? He is a son of GOD.
EASTER- Celebrates the REBIRTH OF JESUS. How many of you have ever gotten a Easter basket, hunted Easter eggs, gather with your family for a dinner? You are smart enough to know where this is going? If you are a true ATHIEST, stop celebrating JESUS. Why do you morons act like the word GOD is the worst thing you have ever heard? No one shot you, or stabbed you or robbed you. They are simply displaying the word GOD. If that word hurts you, then sugar, wait until he comes again. You are really going to get your world rocked.
Tightenup

Lewisburg, WV

#20 Jul 15, 2012
Christmas and Easter wrote:
How many of you dumbass f'king non believers celebrate Christmas and Easter? Why do you celebrate it? Let me help you out with your answer.
CHRISTMAS- Holiday that celebrates the birth of Jesus. How many of you have bought a present, opened a present, gathered with family members, went to a play, put up a tree to celebrate DECEMBER 25TH? Are you too damn stupid to realize that you are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. You do know who Jesus is dont you? He is a son of GOD.
EASTER- Celebrates the REBIRTH OF JESUS. How many of you have ever gotten a Easter basket, hunted Easter eggs, gather with your family for a dinner? You are smart enough to know where this is going? If you are a true ATHIEST, stop celebrating JESUS. Why do you morons act like the word GOD is the worst thing you have ever heard? No one shot you, or stabbed you or robbed you. They are simply displaying the word GOD. If that word hurts you, then sugar, wait until he comes again. You are really going to get your world rocked.
Seems you need to read up on the origins of Christmas a little and oh yeah go take your meds seems you missed a dose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pearisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nancy pelosi 1 hr Yes 4
David Montgomery (Jun '10) 1 hr pembroke knows 166
Kevin (Aug '13) 3 hr Maverick 808 48
reporting disability fraud 5 hr taxed to death 16
Obama the muslim 6 hr daman 19
Britany Comer 7 hr Smarterthanyou 10
Casey Lafon (Nov '13) 8 hr I believe it 19
•••
•••
•••