Lynn woman charged with prostitution again

Feb 6, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Daily Item

A Lynn woman was arrested and charged with prostitution for the second time in four months after she was caught giving a male customer oral sex in a parking lot off Union Street Monday night, police said. via The Daily Item

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Jen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2008

It was Dena Furey from SAUGUS MA THAT LIFES IN LYNN NOW
Philip Consolo

Saugus, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

This is Dena's 2nd kids father i was in jail at the time when this happened i didn't even know this happened as far as i know she is doing very good now. she has a great heart and when she is clean she is a great mother. As far as i know people are telling she is clean. i just got out of jail 4 months ago im getting my shit together and i will be getting into my kids life. i have great family support . im going to school to be a computer tech i getting my licence back in 3 weeks and i start work soon so Dena weill be getting help from real soon and i will be able to get to know my kid i better not here people talking shit about dena ask about me i will not take it lightly even though me and my kids mom isn't on the same page right she still is my kids mom so watch what u say
look at me

Van Wert, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

just smoke pot and everything will b ok. lol

Hot Springs Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

Are you a pimp?
Apothecary Mary

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2011

No I'm not a pump
goindeep

Lynn, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

yea deena get all da way down ta the ballhooks 9 plus deep dat one good ho yo
big rick

Salem, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

PHIL......SHUT THE FK UP.....I REMEMBER YOU FROM THE JAIL.......WE BEAT YOU DOWN...AND PUT YOU IN PROTECTIVE CUSTODY.....YOU BIG RAT....REMEMBER WHAT WE OLD YOU..???? WHEN WE SEE YOU AGAIN....YOU WILL GET THE SAME..... SNITCH.....AND JUST TO LET YOU AND YOUR KIDS KNOW......I FKD DENA UP THE ASS TILL SHE CRAPPED ALL OVER YOUR BED....SHE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE A PIG.....
lowandbehold

Swampscott, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

good for you big rick, i love when people keep it real
jessica long

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Everyones good at harping on other peoples issues right.. Karma sucks when something comes to light about.you big rick.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Peabody News Video

•••
•••

Peabody Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Peabody People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••