Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,184

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Fortunato casisi

Medford, MA

#14325 May 30, 2012
Fire fighter wrote:
We're doomed...
You do understand.
Fortunato casisi

Medford, MA

#14326 May 30, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of us do,some of you do not.The do nots are the ones that may cause this Country to go down.We are already on a slippery slope.
You said it brother!
Pibetrocatinta

Swampscott, MA

#14327 May 30, 2012
randy wrote:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
I believe you. You are a eunuch.
Fidel Tubino

Swampscott, MA

#14328 May 30, 2012
I learn that Big Steve is in London. London is a place that you have to have permission from the Queen to use the computers.
That is the reason why big steve doesn't communicate using the computer. He is writing to some .
Hey DB

San Francisco, CA

#14329 May 30, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Just knowledgeable enough to know a dipstick when one writes on here,dipstick.When ever you wish to compare education,let me know.You have failed almost as bad as Obummer.
Your 8th grade Education is not impressive sling shot.

Lmfao

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14330 May 31, 2012
A couple had two little boys, ages 8 and 10, who were excessively mischievous. The two were always getting into trouble and their parents could be assured that if any mischief occurred in their town their two young sons were in some way involved.

The parents were at their wits end as to what to do about their sons' behavior. The mother had heard that a clergyman in town had been successful in disciplining children in the past, so she asked her husband if he thought they should send the boys to speak with the clergyman. The husband said, "We might as well. We need to do something before I really lose my temper!"

The clergyman agreed to speak with the boys, but asked to see them individually. The 8 year old went to meet with him first. The clergyman sat the boy down and asked him sternly, "Where is God?"

The boy made no response, so the clergyman repeated the question in an even sterner tone, "Where is God?" Again the boy made no attempt to answer. So the clergyman raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy's face, "WHERE IS GOD?"

At that the boy bolted from the room and ran directly home, slamming himself in the closet. His older brother followed him into the closet and asked what had happened.

The younger brother replied, "We are in BIG trouble this time. God is missing and they think we did it."

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14331 May 31, 2012
Fidel Tubino wrote:
I learn that Big Steve is in London. London is a place that you have to have permission from the Queen to use the computers.
That is the reason why big steve doesn't communicate using the computer. He is writing to some .
Is there some way that you can word this to where it is understandable?
Hey DB

San Francisco, CA

#14332 May 31, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there some way that you can word this to where it is understandable?
Yes, Big Stewies is really stupid.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14333 May 31, 2012
Hey DB wrote:
<quoted text>Your 8th grade Education is not impressive sling shot.
Lmfao
Two comments--when my school days did not include computers,and comparing degrees from college and then Vail Tech above ,with many seminars in between,with papers to prove each and every one,not like Obummers hiding all his ,yet will admit my grades were not great,but always passed,and mentioned as Honors.dipshit.
klimo

United States

#14334 May 31, 2012
Lets get behind Rhomney

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14335 Jun 1, 2012
Hey DB wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Big Stewies is really stupid.
Well, now, that shows what can happen when DNA goes bad, doesn't it?
wtf

Lexington, KY

#14337 Jun 1, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Two comments--when my school days did not include computers,and comparing degrees from college and then Vail Tech above ,with many seminars in between,with papers to prove each and every one,not like Obummers hiding all his ,yet will admit my grades were not great,but always passed,and mentioned as Honors.dipshit.
The President is a Harvard Graduate you Truck Driving School flunky, dumbass.
wtf

Lexington, KY

#14339 Jun 1, 2012
klimo wrote:
Lets get behind Rhomney
That way he can shit on you easier.
Eubanks

Brodhead, KY

#14340 Jun 1, 2012
hahaha

Hyden, KY

#14341 Jun 1, 2012
the clergy joke good one keep them coming..big Steve ..

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#14342 Jun 1, 2012
what is it with liberals and hair cuts?
Reports have surfaced that President Barack Obama is very loyal to his barber. The President is a man of the common people, the report tells its listeners. He hangs out with regular folks, like his barber for example. The President has been using the same Chicago based barber, who goes by the name Zariff, for the past 17 years. According to German Public Radio, the President flies Zariff from Chicago to DC for a trim every two weeks. The president allegedly personally funds these trips. President Obama obviously also does not care much about the massive carbon footprint his haircuts are leaving on our planet which, we are told, is tipping precariously.

The German NDR reporter says:‘The barber never says a word about what they discuss. Perhaps that’s also a reason why Obama feels comfortable being around him. Otherwise he would not fly his barber in from Chicago to Washington every ten to 14 days.’
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14343 Jun 1, 2012
Dee Lay wrote:
what is it with liberals and hair cuts?
Reports have surfaced that President Barack Obama is very loyal to his barber. The President is a man of the common people, the report tells its listeners. He hangs out with regular folks, like his barber for example. The President has been using the same Chicago based barber, who goes by the name Zariff, for the past 17 years. According to German Public Radio, the President flies Zariff from Chicago to DC for a trim every two weeks. The president allegedly personally funds these trips. President Obama obviously also does not care much about the massive carbon footprint his haircuts are leaving on our planet which, we are told, is tipping precariously.
The German NDR reporter says:‘The barber never says a word about what they discuss. Perhaps that’s also a reason why Obama feels comfortable being around him. Otherwise he would not fly his barber in from Chicago to Washington every ten to 14 days.’
The President probably tells him how f' cking stupid you are.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#14345 Jun 2, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President probably tells him how f' cking stupid you are.
Does your ass every get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?
allana

Cadiz, KY

#14346 Jun 2, 2012
Edf

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14347 Jun 3, 2012
A carpet layer had just finished installing carpet for a lady. He stepped out for a smoke, only to realize he'd lost his cigarettes. In the middle of the room, under the carpet, was a bump.

"No sense pulling up the entire floor for one pack of smokes," he said to himself, so he proceeded to get out his hammer and flattened the hump.

As he was cleaning up, the lady came in. "Here," she said, handing him his pack of cigarettes. "I found them in the hallway." "Now," she said, "If only I could find my parakeet."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Payneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,442
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min Ex-Democrat for M... 7,191
M Greenwell Mac 9 hr Misty 11
J.J. Scarborough for Jailer 9 hr Phil 23
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 hr Big Stevie 81,660
Nosey people 17 hr witchwoman 1
Fugly Green Valley Girl 21 hr coffee 2

Payneville Jobs

Payneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Payneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Payneville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]