First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LibertyWarrior

Hammonton, NJ

#41 Jun 29, 2012
Lynessa wrote:
People just don't care anymore. They think all politicians are the same because historically that has been the case. There have been many good people who have run for office and lost because people didn't educate themselves about platforms, issues and credentials. The just vote for who the media tells them to. My son ran for town council and lost. As his mother some might say I'm biased of course but I would never vote for anyone if my own son unless I saw them fit for that office. Even the guy who came in 1st was saddened that my son didn't get elected into the 3 seats. He said maybe next time. There was no next time. My son saw how corrupt the system was and wanted no more part in other than as a voter.
Your son should still continue because the cause of Libert is Right and Just.
Anonymous

Absecon, NJ

#42 Sep 4, 2014
Would the founding fathers recognize the United States with millions of pages of legislation?
hope meet you on ♥ http://www.maturesinglesmatch.webs.com/ ♥
Josh

Mays Landing, NJ

#45 Sep 25, 2014
Hughes, Jr. s jus trying ride his daddy' coat tails to the House, period! His daddy was a career politician who didn't do damn thing for the 2nd District, except to have the technical center in EHT named after himself. As for Hughes, Jr. all he can do is run stupid cheap shot ads on TV 40, blaming Frank for the unemployment in the area. Now those, besides DO AC employees, all 25% of them, know who to blame! Huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paulsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Stacy L Spinosi Law Office (Jul '09) Wed Happy soon to be ... 11
Review: I Love Kickboxing - East Greenwich NJ (Nov '13) Dec 9 eamoroso 12
Who do you support for U.S. House in New Jersey... (Oct '10) Dec 6 Noddingout 19
'Still a great town...... (Jul '10) Nov '14 Eddie Dobz 2
Charles Minix (Jun '09) Nov '14 Eddie Dobz 7
Millbrook Village Windows Nov '14 Gail Hawthorne 1
Millboo Village Nov '14 Gail hawthorne 1

Paulsboro News Video

Paulsboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paulsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paulsboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paulsboro