My brother Jerry Hall

Posted in the Pataskala Forum

flossy2

Georgetown, OH

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Its pretty sad that someone gets left out not even knowing thier brother died and finds it on the internet!Let me start by saying not many knew I was given up for adoption.It took me 41 years to meet my real mother and brother.I was a secret that was forbidden to speak of in Pataskala I guess.At least my own mother told me never to tell.We became close as long as no one knew who I really was when id come to visit.Now my grandmother,mother, step father and brother are gone so I dont see why it should matter except for the rest of that family that I guess never wanted to meet me.I wasnt told when my grandmother died(who i loved with all my heart) nor was i told my mother had passed also.I was on the internet a few miniutes ago and found my brother has also died!geez how cold can people be?All i want to know is,,,if someone has a heart and knows what happend to my brother pls let me know!I need closer to this whole thing.I thank you ahead of time.
SINCERLY,REVEREND LINDA (KEYSER) PARKS

PATASKALA: Jerry Glenn Hall 43, of Pataskala, OH, passed away on Sunday, November 6, 2011 in Florida. Family will receive friends on Monday, November 14, 2011 from 11 to 1 p.m. with a 1 p.m. Funeral Service at Kauber-Sammons Funeral Home, 289 S Main St., Pataskala, OH. Interment to follow at Pataskala Cemetery, Pataskala, OH.

Jerry was born on June 14, 1968 in Columbus, OH to the late Earl and Patricia (Keyser) Hall. Jerry was a dedicated and avid Pittsburgh Steelers Fan. To honor Jerry, please dawn your favorite NFL gear (preferably Steelers).

Jerry is survived by his wife, Jackie Hall; son, Jaycob "Jake"; daughter, Holly; step-son, Christopher Reynolds; along with extended family and many good friends.
flossy2

Georgetown, OH

#2 Jun 8, 2012
Anyone know how he died pls come forward
flossy2

Georgetown, OH

#3 Jun 25, 2012
did anyone know Jerry Hall????????If so pls let me know what happend.
summergirl

Stuart, FL

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Hi, please email me at summerkiss7777@aol.com. I knew Jerry and I know how he passed.(He had a massive heart attack). I can give you more details via email if you need them.
flossy 2

Sardinia, OH

#5 Sep 16, 2012
thank you very much for responding to my post sumergirl.I had a woman call me about this all.Sounds like his bitch of a wife took him for a huge ride and took all my familys money with no thought.As far as im concernd she had everything to do with his high blood pressure!karma ya know,hear she lives in a ghetto plex on hud or metro,doesnt have a pot to piss in.maybe if shed get off the booze shed get outta a one bedroom apt with my niece and nephew,love to meet up with her ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pataskala Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First phase of Mississippi's Rattlesnake Bay OH... Oct 18 orangebloodedktmer 1
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) Oct 16 sunny 2,722
Lancaster chills as Fairfield County Fair starts Oct 10 myopinion 1
trick or treat 2014 Oct 4 pboyer 1
Stanley L. a oeLarrya Lane, Jr. (Nov '10) Sep 24 Ateup 44
OHSAA Middle School Meet in Reynoldsburg Cancel... Sep 22 Coach Zed 1
Ultimate Team associate producer Marcel Sep 22 nvshen 1
Pataskala Dating
Find my Match

Pataskala Jobs