Leahy
lol Len

Stowe, VT

#73 Dec 27, 2011
still supporting Len
JED

United States

#74 Jan 23, 2012
Len Britton, Lehy is only concerned with towing the party line, and does not listen to people in Vermont if they do not agree with him.
Pity Party

Stowe, VT

#75 Jan 24, 2012
Yep
nek121328

Newport, VT

#79 Aug 11, 2012
Maybe it's time for a "change."
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

Brattleboro, VT

#80 Aug 11, 2012
What do Ted Kennedy and Patrick Leahy have in common?:
Same number of syllables and both blowhards, one is dead, your pick.
nek121328

Newport, VT

#83 Aug 12, 2012
Neither
flat lander

United States

#86 Aug 16, 2012
Elmer Fudd is out cause he had a gun and chased rabbits. I will work this out since Leahy was in Batman cameo.
nek121328

Newport, VT

#88 Aug 16, 2012
Anyone, but Leahy, Sanders or Welch!
Alex

Denver, CO

#91 Aug 19, 2012
Anyone McNutt hates who is a democrat
GruesomeGargoyle sAndGuns

Newton Center, MA

#92 Aug 19, 2012
anyone from Denver is programmed by that airport's satanic imagery
http://www.google.com/search...

Non-sheeple who vote at least look for the Main thing in a candidate which each of em is supposed to have- an true adherance to the Supreme Law of the Land, actually read the fed and State Constitutions and not get out of its bounds, unlike every president has for decades along with 'PATriot' Act co-writer and NDAA sponsor Patrick Leahy.
His Batman scene was kind of movie irony some directors like to have, like Oliver Stone having the real Jim Garrison play the part of S.C. Judge Earl Warren (Freemason) in his film 'JFK', or there's the reverse where a bad guy plays a good guy as Leahy did.
Sheeple twits in Newfane and Townshend etc. have (CFR member) Galbraith signs out
The msm won't even ask him about his membership in the subversive anti-American 'new world order' promoting secret society. His dad was a member too but resigned in disgust over its undue power & influence.
The Obama's and Clinton's love the CFR too as do members Cheney and Bush Sr. and David 666 Rockefeller and war his trained criminals Kissinger and al-CIAduh co-creator Zbig etc.
Leahy No Friendto Freedom

Newton Center, MA

#93 Aug 22, 2012
David's personally trained war criminals Dr. K & Zbig that is- they are the globalist pals of CFR member Peter Galbraith who is profitting BigTime (like Cheney) from war.
No CFR member can deny being for the destruction of U.S. sovereignty / nationalism and a bankster-run world govt. installed by force- the CFR and its top members have made it their #1 job, and unlike Galbraith and Obama and Soros and Rockefeller and etc., ewe ain't in their club->
flat lander

United States

#94 Aug 22, 2012
Maybe Alfred E. Newman would be the best for our dreams of duh?
Leahy Supports the NWO

Newton Center, MA

#95 Aug 22, 2012
are ewe MAD?
ppppfffffffffttt
politicos and banksters ain't about ewe'r dreams but theirs- their 'New World Order' plan
here's a great documentary about that->

//////////
Alex Jones reviews the new movie 'The Bourne Legacy'
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
flat lander

United States

#96 Sep 4, 2012
In Pats line of ah "thinking?" if we get out of the defense mood in Vt. the attackers will go for the other states and let us dwell in our peace smoke and pills. When you open your eyes they will be gone. actually you will be gone dope.
THEGrnMtnBoy

White River Junction, VT

#98 Oct 9, 2012
I'm just coming across this.

86% of his campaign funds came from out of state.

He supported NAFTA. VT lost 7800 jobs as a direct result.

He and the other 2 supported 45,000 plus acres of new "Wilderness" Area in Glastenburg. The towns around it said no, the County said no, Regional Planning in 3 Counties said no, the State of VT said no....they voted for it.

I can't wait for his 16 million dollar $hitter to open on the new highway. I'm going to break the first ribbon on a toilet.
xxx

Williamstown, VT

#99 Oct 10, 2012
how about who gives a rats ass???????? they dont serve the peoples interest anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Passumpsic Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
continue of last post (Mar '08) Mar '08 Paul 3
Cruelty to Children under Ten by One Over Sixte... (Jan '08) Jan '08 Mrs winton 3
Passumpsic Dating
Find my Match

Passumpsic People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Passumpsic News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Passumpsic

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:35 am PST