Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
10,781 - 10,800 of 21,580 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
cow puncher

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11757
Jun 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

clown bomber what da hell you know boy. I tell one thing if i catch you pokin around wills house again im gonna split your wig to the white meat son. hell leave all them kkk boys be cus most of em is funny boys anyhow. unless you jess likes dem kinda fellers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11758
Jun 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brown Bomber wrote:
Hey OregonSUX, have you taken your blood pressure meds. John C, where did you come up with that crap about a country taking care of it's people. "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what can you do for your country". You can get off your ass for your country, get a job and be a productive member of society. And keep your hands out of my pockets. One more thing for Mr. SUX, Romney wasn't using my money to fund his project, only your president does crap like that...
You blathering idiot. Go and live in the nasty world you think you want while you spit on the society that gives you the cushy and easy life you have.

This is Mutt Romputz's lying flip flopping. You have nominated a liar and a scumbag.

"Romney 2008 Energy Plan Focused On Research, Clean Energy Development

...Back his 2008 energy plan was focused heavily on having to “dramatically increase federal spending on research” and developing clean resources like nuclear, wind, solar, biodiesel along with liquid, solid, and clean coal. Mention of increasing domestic production was only a snippet of Romney's 2008 plan. "

BF
Brown Bomber

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11759
Jun 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It was only a plan, you ignorant ass munch. And I work my ass off, nothing cushy or easy about it. While I work my ass off, you take my money and give it to people that are sucking the life blood out of this country. You and Ohboner can kiss my butt...

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11760
Jun 2, 2012
 
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so easy to fool, punk. God, take a chill pill you rightwing lunatic. Just how gullible are you?
Oh yes, you are extremely gullible. You believe that horse manure fed into your empty brain by the NeoFascists.
you're not fooling anyone punk. We know you are an outsider. Go crap on a cop car with the rest of the occuturds an cry about your handouts and freebies.
Take a shower and get a job.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11761
Jun 2, 2012
 
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Total BS. Just because no one respects YOU does not mean people do not respect craftspeople, laborers or those who fix things. I will bet you that many plumbers make more than many lawyers.
People do not respect a blowhard whiner like you. Take a good look in the mirror before you make incorrect generalizations.
Let us not forget that the likes of you do not respect those who pick strawberries for a meager living.
"blowhard whiner". Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
And asssmunch, I work for a living. I don't collect welfare like you and bitchh about it. I promise you douchebag, I have more respect for the strawberry picker than you do.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11762
Jun 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Solyndra was a Bush project you useless rightwing punk. Mutt Romputz also had an alternative energy project that went bust. Mutt Romputz was very supportive of the government pushing alternative energy.
That was, of course, until the lying scumbag entered the Republicon Primaries and found only 25% of Republicons supported him. Then he claimed he was 'severely conservative' which is simply code for 'thieving scumbag' as we all know.
Solundra was a Bush project? Really? It was going to be disapproved under the Bush administration. When the socialist in chief took over, it got suddenly approved over TE objections of the DOE. Along with squirrel tunnels, electric cars built in Finland, and every other 'green' boondoggle they wanted to fund with taxpayer money.
Keep believing the garbage you are spoon fed. Your socialist hero is out in November, I just hope we can make it till then.
yawn

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11763
Jun 2, 2012
 
yawning

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11764
Jun 2, 2012
 
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Total BS. You are such an uneducated fool.
People deserves what we say we deserve you dummy. You go live in your pretend state of nature you hypocrite. You and the Churm can go on spitting on the society that lets the idiot likes of you have internet access to PRETEND that you are not given the ease of your life by the luck of living in this society.
Go and live in the desert or the woods with NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCHO that society provides and see how you do by yourself. Do not take the protection of laws, regulations, public services for your food, water, safety. Do not use the public roads, bridges, highways and byways to ply your trade.
Do not use public currency, broadcast media, labeling, packaging, transport, distribution and retail services. Do it by yourself you idiot.
God, this is why people despise the rightwing. You people are oblivious to how lucky you are to have been born in the USA in this era instead of, say, the hinterlands of Afghanistan.
"let's you have Internet access"? WTF? I thought I payed for it. No one "let's me" have it. That's the libtard mindset right there. No one let's me have anything. I earn money, I pay for the service. That's how a free market works. Something you and the other libtards can't seem to comprehend.
Don't you have chores to do or something kid? Go run an play in the street or something.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11765
Jun 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Total BS. You are such an uneducated fool.
People deserves what we say we deserve you dummy. You go live in your pretend state of nature you hypocrite. You and the Churm can go on spitting on the society that lets the idiot likes of you have internet access to PRETEND that you are not given the ease of your life by the luck of living in this society.
Go and live in the desert or the woods with NOTHING, ZERO, ZILCHO that society provides and see how you do by yourself. Do not take the protection of laws, regulations, public services for your food, water, safety. Do not use the public roads, bridges, highways and byways to ply your trade.
Do not use public currency, broadcast media, labeling, packaging, transport, distribution and retail services. Do it by yourself you idiot.
God, this is why people despise the rightwing. You people are oblivious to how lucky you are to have been born in the USA in this era instead of, say, the hinterlands of Afghanistan.
You moron, no one is proposing zero taxes. We just want our taxes used responsibly. No waste, end welfare and handouts. Is that to much to ask? I guess for someone like you who depends on govt cheese, it is to much.
And as far "people despising the rightwing" crap, I believe it was only around 20% of the population I less that identified themselves as "liberal".
You ate in the minority punk, face it.
waco1954

Cumby, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11766
Jun 2, 2012
 
You guys are really getting it on today.At least its not boring anymore.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11767
Jun 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

waco1954 wrote:
You guys are really getting it on today.At least its not boring anymore.
I should just ignore the kid, but it's kind of fun to keep him going. He sounds like such an idiot, its comical. "Google kiosks". Ha!!!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11768
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Brown Bomber wrote:
It was only a plan, you ignorant ass munch. And I work my ass off, nothing cushy or easy about it. While I work my ass off, you take my money and give it to people that are sucking the life blood out of this country. You and Ohboner can kiss my butt...
Everyone pays taxes you lout. If you are so against people not paying their fair share then you will hate that your new Lord and Master Romputz wants to eliminate investment taxes up to $200K and eliminate the estate tax to boot.

They will help him line his own pockets on top of the paltry 15% income tax he pays today.

No one will get anywhere near you much less your rear.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11769
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You moron, no one is proposing zero taxes. We just want our taxes used responsibly. No waste, end welfare and handouts. Is that to much to ask? I guess for someone like you who depends on govt cheese, it is to much.
And as far "people despising the rightwing" crap, I believe it was only around 20% of the population I less that identified themselves as "liberal".
You ate in the minority punk, face it.
Then why don't you elect non Republicons you degenerate?

Increase in spending:

1. Bush - 8.1%

2. Raygun

3. HW Bush

4. Clinton

5. Obama - 1.4%

Republicons are only interested in TAXING and STEALING. Fewer taxes for millionaires and billionaires and destroy SS and Medicare, public education and regulatory agencies.

Republicons are interested only in lining their own pockets with the fruits of other people's labor.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11770
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't you elect non Republicons you degenerate?
Increase in spending:
1. Bush - 8.1%
2. Raygun
3. HW Bush
4. Clinton
5. Obama - 1.4%
Republicons are only interested in TAXING and STEALING. Fewer taxes for millionaires and billionaires and destroy SS and Medicare, public education and regulatory agencies.
Republicons are interested only in lining their own pockets with the fruits of other people's labor.
Where the hell do you cut and paste from?. Some third rate left-loon blog?. If anyone doesn't believe that there is an agenda to dumb down
the people in this country, they only need to look at your posts to change their minds.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11771
Jun 3, 2012
 
This thread has been over for a long time why do you idiots keep commenting
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11772
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Serrano Red wrote:
This thread has been over for a long time why do you idiots keep commenting
Why do you care?. There is still a lot of cyber space for YOU to go get lost in.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11773
Jun 3, 2012
 
Serrano Red wrote:
This thread has been over for a long time why do you idiots keep commenting
Maybe because we WANT to? Do we need your approval? Maybe YOU'VE been over for a long time yourself buddy....

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11774
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the hell do you cut and paste from?. Some third rate left-loon blog?. If anyone doesn't believe that there is an agenda to dumb down
the people in this country, they only need to look at your posts to change their minds.
Your idiotic defiance against intelligence and reality keeps going. You are a third rate evil rightwing fascist.

We defeated you in the last century and we will defeat you again.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11775
Jun 3, 2012
 
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Your idiotic defiance against intelligence and reality keeps going. You are a third rate evil rightwing fascist.
We defeated you in the last century and we will defeat you again.
I can rest my case with your latest post. Since when has your posts even remotely contained anything that resembles intelligence and reality?.

LMAO!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11776
Jun 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can rest my case with your latest post. Since when has your posts even remotely contained anything that resembles intelligence and reality?.
LMAO!
He's just mad that his hero Obummer is going to be a one term loser and go down as the second worst prez in history, right after jimmy peanuts carter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pasadena Discussions

Search the Pasadena Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is Good 17,152
New principals for CPE and Baker 9 hr no 3
Obama arresting doctors if they talk.. 17 hr fubar 57
What happened 20 hr Heavy Fed 29
TIFI or BAFL FOOTBALL? (Sep '10) Mon tifi life 29
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Jul 25 Wow 598
ivan franco (Jul '13) Jul 25 scott_w 79
•••
•••

Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pasadena
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••