What does criminals have up their sleeves?

Posted in the Pasadena Forum

ConcernedFamilyM ember

Forsyth, MO

#1 Oct 31, 2011
Hello,
I used to live in Texas and I use to be very street savy. My mom just moved back down there after being away for 20 years. I have asked her to stay in doors after dark, never talk to anyone, but she is persistant about visit family "just around the block."
Can you guys give me some insight on some of the latest crimes criminals are being pulled on inocent bystanders? Like, I know some...like getting in a car at the mall and someone has let your air out of your tire...and a sweet, innocent person well dressed offers to help change it...and then they knock ya over your head and take you purse, car or worse.
I tried googling, but with no success. I would love to be able to email my mom some videos of things happening and to watch for. Sorda like a "education on street awareness". You know?
Thanks,
Concerned

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jok of the day 35 min Heavy Fed 19
Happy Halloween 42 min fubar 1
Zoo at Herman Park 59 min fubar 29
Instant Karma is Going to Get You! 2 hr fubar 4
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 12 hr Fossilfarts 708
Taxes going up in Deer Park! 15 hr Voter 3
"Fawn Forest ISD" (Aug '11) 15 hr Patchwork Girl 209

Pasadena News Video

Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]