What Exactly IS a Hernia?

Dec 3, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com

Today, over 5 million Americans suffer from hernias. Although it is an extremely common condition, not many people actually know what a hernia IS.

Full Story
Reariz

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Hernia occurs when muscles supporting an internal organ weaken, causing the organ to protrude or bulge. It has been associated with inflammation at the affected area, along with varying degrees of pain and discomfort. You may also check http://www.bladderslingrecall.us/what-mesh-de... for more information about pelvic problems and treatments. It could be a great reference for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 28,405
Humboldt's homeless examine options for winter ... (Feb '09) 5 hr ariel thompson 122
Manhattan Beach to vote on FAA airspace plan (Oct '10) Sat Voter 23
Teens left Westside park when gang members show... (Apr '10) Sat homeless person 430
Crowell Library Presents LA Opera Talk on Corig... Dec 19 James Macpherson 1
Caltech to Hold Free Screening of “Creatures of... Dec 19 James Macpherson 1
Post-Rose Parade Performers to Play at Coffee G... Dec 19 James Macpherson 1

High Wind Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at December 21 at 10:29PM PST

Pasadena News Video

Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:48 am PST