What Exactly IS a Hernia?

Dec 3, 2012 Full story: Examiner.com

Today, over 5 million Americans suffer from hernias. Although it is an extremely common condition, not many people actually know what a hernia IS.

Read more
Reariz

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Hernia occurs when muscles supporting an internal organ weaken, causing the organ to protrude or bulge. It has been associated with inflammation at the affected area, along with varying degrees of pain and discomfort. You may also check http://www.bladderslingrecall.us/what-mesh-de... for more information about pelvic problems and treatments. It could be a great reference for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Anonymous 29,271
News Temple City High fires football coach (Jan '09) Thu ron 44
News State orders audit of Marin family court (Jul '09) Thu Very Concerned 870
News Ellen: Kids are not in star couple's future, El... Mar 25 Commander Bunny 10
News Crime and Public Safety, January 13 (Jan '10) Mar 25 princess 17
News Lara Logan hospitalized for sexual assault comp... Mar 25 Go Blue Forever 1
News 2 dozen charged with Mexican Mafia drug ring in LA (Apr '09) Mar 22 badenie 60

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 27 at 10:33PM PDT

Pasadena Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]