What Exactly IS a Hernia?

Dec 3, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Today, over 5 million Americans suffer from hernias. Although it is an extremely common condition, not many people actually know what a hernia IS.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Dec 14, 2012
Reariz

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Hernia occurs when muscles supporting an internal organ weaken, causing the organ to protrude or bulge. It has been associated with inflammation at the affected area, along with varying degrees of pain and discomfort. You may also check http://www.bladderslingrecall.us/what-mesh-de... for more information about pelvic problems and treatments. It could be a great reference for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 min see the light 18,916
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 min Pietro Armando 200,655
Justin Bieber had a brush with police officers ... 1 hr Big mike 5
Valley Light Industries facing challenges (Feb '09) 1 hr Cypress Critic 551
Review: Financial Plus Investment (Jul '08) 1 hr Serpico 2,372
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Bruin For Life 27,105
Shootout in Norwalk (Apr '09) 3 hr Your friend Fade 171
•••

Pasadena News Video

•••
Pasadena Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••