Suspect arrested in Novato, San Anselmo bank heists

Full story: Marin Independent Journal

A suspect in two Marin bank robberies was arrested Tuesday when he showed up at a San Rafael restaurant and ordered a slice of strawberry meringue pie.
Comments
141 - 160 of 160 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2012
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Big Green & Little Red”

Since: Oct 08

Scottsdale Pond, Novato

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Amber, do you like frogs?

Since: Nov 10

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I'm sensing a little chemistry between Amber and Nexra.

“Big Green & Little Red”

Since: Oct 08

Scottsdale Pond, Novato

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

RICKY RAT wrote:
I'm sensing a little chemistry between Amber and Nexra.
Yeah, next thing you know, they'll be in the Tucson forum posting honeymoon updates.
Nexra Blevins

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amber

I'm sorry I said those terrible things about you. You probably can't really get your knees up that high. Hey seriously though, me and my barnyard avatar friends really want to know ... cause we're conducting polls across all the Topix forums, uh on a scale of 1 to 10, how skanky would you consider yourself?
Nexra Blevins

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Terkitass

I love you

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Her cheeks are too big, perhaps She's storing nuts for next winter?
Nexra Blevins

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#150
Feb 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I like her cheeks. She's got some choppers too!
Amber

San Anselmo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Feb 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Nexra Blevins wrote:
Amber
I'm sorry I said those terrible things about you. You probably can't really get your knees up that high. Hey seriously though, me and my barnyard avatar friends really want to know ... cause we're conducting polls across all the Topix forums, uh on a scale of 1 to 10, how skanky would you consider yourself?
Quite skanky can you say eleven?
Amber

Ross, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Feb 9, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nexra are you answering your own questions posed as me? That's creepy, your creepy. Get a life. I can actually press charges against you because of some of your statements that included my seven year old child, I discussed this with the police a couple days ago.

“Big Green & Little Red”

Since: Oct 08

Scottsdale Pond, Novato

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Feb 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amber wrote:
I discussed this with the police a couple days ago.
I certainly hope you had we the there to bear witness to it all!
just sayin

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Feb 10, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Leave nexie alone. She's had a hard life. I knew her a long time ago and she's still the sweetest old lady she was then. Even though she's been bad, she wouldn't even hurt a fly.
Doug

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Mar 21, 2011
 
Does anyone know where they are holding him now? I search and can't find him. Really frustrating.
Nexra Blevins

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Mar 22, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

He's somebodys bitch at his new Concrete Mama, San Quentin.
Amber

Sausalito, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Apr 12, 2011
 
Doug wrote:
Does anyone know where they are holding him now? I search and can't find him. Really frustrating.
He was in salinas valley prison but was just moved. I'm not sure where. Do i know you doug? I had stopped reading these because of all the personal attacks i was getting, as if I have anything to do with kelton and the choices he made. We were in almost no contact for years and still are not. I do feel I should go visit him though. Some of you will be glad to know sadly, he attempted suicide by slitting his wrists. And had spent some time in the psych unit in vacaville. He is doing better regarding that as far as I know. Would you like me to notify you doug of his where abouts when i find out?
Amber

Sausalito, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Apr 12, 2011
 
just sayin wrote:
Leave nexie alone. She's had a hard life. I knew her a long time ago and she's still the sweetest old lady she was then. Even though she's been bad, she wouldn't even hurt a fly.
I would love to leave her alone. I have know idea who she is and she doesn't know me, so I don't understand why all the personal attacks.For one I don't deserve them and two they were very inapropriate comments. The sexual refferences and especially the one's about going into the garage and turning on the exhaust. Because she suggested removing myself from the gene pool that also implies my child along with me. Only a very disturbed person would make such suggestions. And i will admit I was very upset and hurt by her comments. It is considered harrasment by law. I'm the last person to want to go to the police but if it continued I would have. I've been through enough. If she truly suffered a hard life I feel for her and send her nothing but prayers. It is my goal to practice compassion and understanding not be a hipocrit by involving a legal process i have many personal issues with.
Amber

Sausalito, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Apr 12, 2011
 
Hopkin wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hope you had we the there to bear witness to it all!
I'm not sure exactly what you meant by this statement. " We the there" threw me off. But I did ask the police station if i could press charges against some one who was continuing to harrass me on the internet for absolutely no good reason. And they said i could if it bothered me that much also because of the nature of the comments. And because the proof is accessible right here on this sight as well as the fact i did nothing to provoke it. If it weren't for the ability of these people to hide behind their computer and say these things, I don't think they would ever be said to my face. Especially if you were to meet me and see what kind of person i really am. I get along with almost everyone I know.
Amber

Sausalito, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Apr 12, 2011
 
Amber wrote:
To nexra belvins. I don't know whereo this good riddance to both of us came from. You don't know anything about me.I have no criminal record and have never been arrested in my life. If it makes such a difference to you I actually have a college education and have dedicated most of my adult life to health care. I have a lot experience working with patients in their homes especially people with diabetes and cancer and have also worked in urgent care. I am now attending college for the third time to increase my education in a new area of study. It doesn't seem you have read my posts very carefully because I have fully agreed a person would have cause to shoot someone that was threatening them with a loaded weapon when they don't know if that person is going to open fire or not and kelton would have no one to blame but him self. That still doesn't mean two wrongs make a right and i was responding to a specific persons tone in a comment they made when i said that. Second I many times over mentioned his many flaws as well as his good traits. The fact is in the 28 years of his life he did indeed display both as most people will. Our relationship had nothing to do with great sex. Our connection was in community work, activism and working together on a political campaign. I seperated from him years ago, once again i have already stated this it's been over six years since we were together. When he started to make more and more poor choices in his life I left him to raise our son away from the risk of having him taken from me because of my relationship with his dad. I am in almost no contact with kelton and would never take my son to visit him in prison that is something he knows about but certainly doesn't need to be exposed to.Plus i have no personal desire to see him. All of you people who continue to want to put me down because i choose to believe in and focus on the good of people, stop. It could be much worse I could be someone that chooses to run my mouth focusing on the negative when it has nothing to do with me. I think many people feel my views are personal to kelton but they are not it is how i feel about people in general. I would react the same if it were some one else we were speaking of.
How could I be judged as clueless when it comes to a situation and a person i know more about than almost anyone commenting on here. And my personal opinions and feelings are mine. Just because you don't agree doesn't make me clueless. In addition I was just clearing up where i was coming from as far as not defending him because we had an intimate connection years ago thats just a fact. I would never judge some one's personal views as clueless even if i disagreed unless they were entirely off topic or trying to state facts that were not true. That's just arrogant.
dr xorn

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Apr 13, 2011
 
buy singapore dollars.....now
BGHOZ

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Apr 17, 2011
 
BGHOZ wrote:
Only in Marin (sorry about the cliche) not only did the suspect show curtesy by
thanking the teller after robbing them, but was provided with wholesome food
and a loving atmosphere before he was taken to 'club med' Marin.....polite
robbers and hospitable citizens. Now THAT's Marin!
Oh I KNOW,I KNOW!!! He musta had a healing session with Madame Gong in Hairfax.Silly me....
Allie

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Jul 1, 2012
 
I have his contact information... if you are a friend and someone he would want to hear from then you can email me at sunlightplatters@gmail.com and I will give you the info. I have talked to him quite a bit lately and he has a positive attitude and a clear head, and seems to be coping and adapting very well. I know he will read this someday and I'm sorry Scott, for any nasty things I said. I had just lost our daughter and was really just pissed at the world. Love you and thanks for all the good times. There were plenty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pasadena Forum right now

Search the Pasadena Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 min PEE PEE PETE 26,664
Exxon Mobil Report Fuels Panic on Street (Jul '07) 35 min Human at Earth 76
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr long river 200,330
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr drying out 7,839
Police operation in Duarte targets gangs after ... (Dec '09) 7 hr crabkiller 44
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 hr Mis kites 15,915
Prosecutors allege Chaffey High School music te... (Jul '09) Wed Class of 09 535
•••
•••

Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

Pasadena Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pasadena
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••