Four Rancho Cucamonga residents for using a woman's identificat...

Three Rancho Cucamonga residents were arrested Thursday and a fourth turned himself for allegedly stealing a woman's identification in March and using her information to buy a pricey house. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Watch Out

Guasti, CA

#1 Dec 12, 2009
They'll get their 1 year sentence that will be cut down to a couple months since it's their first conviction (or at least their first in a while).
brou ha ha

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#2 Dec 12, 2009
if they think there are more victims, it would makes sense to believe that the operation was perpetrated by more than 4 people...
Mad Citizen

Pomona, CA

#3 Dec 12, 2009
How much you want bet that they are illegal aliens.
crimeman

Corona, CA

#4 Dec 12, 2009
welcome to ranchocucamonga,where the homes use to be over priced.now its were the crime is getting higher.
Elvisisded

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#5 Dec 12, 2009
How long did they think they could actually live there?
Truth Teller

West Hollywood, CA

#6 Dec 12, 2009
Watch Out wrote:
They'll get their 1 year sentence that will be cut down to a couple months since it's their first conviction (or at least their first in a while).
I know where you're coming from, and I agree with you (i.e. certain crimes are not punished enough), but trust me, they will get more than 1 year. At least 5 years, in minimum security facility because it is not a violent offense, but at least five...
Fool Tracker

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#7 Dec 12, 2009
Mad Citizen wrote:
How much you want bet that they are illegal aliens.
How much you want to bet that Mad Citizen is a fat, lazy, unemployed, angry and very ugly white Old Fart. Oh yeah i bet he has a small pecker too!!!
Hmmmmm

La Verne, CA

#8 Dec 12, 2009
Time for the Big House.
Kwanzaa

Upland, CA

#9 Dec 13, 2009
Bet she's just kicking herself that she didn't sign up for LifeLock
Mad Citizen

Pomona, CA

#10 Dec 13, 2009
Fool Tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you want to bet that Mad Citizen is a fat, lazy, unemployed, angry and very ugly white Old Fart. Oh yeah i bet he has a small **** too!!!
I am employed!!!
Onterrible

Upland, CA

#11 Dec 13, 2009
Fool Tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you want to bet that Mad Citizen is a fat, lazy, unemployed, angry and very ugly white Old Fart. Oh yeah i bet he has a small **** too!!!
Wow, how classy you are. No wonder,"fool" is part of your screen name.
ripped off by Juan

Irvine, CA

#12 Dec 21, 2009
Watch Out wrote:
Juan Sopprani had previously been convicted of forgery and was on probation when he was arrested for this crime. The guy is a real dirt bag and was also ripping people off with a so called upholstery business ( he would take their 50% deposit, and furniture and not return furniture). My understanding is that he is an illegal alien as well.
ripped off by Juan

Irvine, CA

#13 Dec 21, 2009
Fool Tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you want to bet that Mad Citizen is a fat, lazy, unemployed, angry and very ugly white Old Fart. Oh yeah i bet he has a small pecker too!!!
I hate to break the news but I have it from a reliable source that Juan Soprrani is indeed an illegal alien.
mamasitainfontan a

Atlanta, GA

#14 Dec 22, 2009
Fool Tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
I Luv it... You are so right... There is crime in every city and every nationality does crime not only the 65% mexicans that live in our surrounding communities ;)
a remoresful soul

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Jan 12, 2010
well folks you have been busy concerning yourself with this blog. you are right about a lot of things. He did get a few more year than 1, he got 4 because of prior conviction. the rest of us got time served and a record that will follow us for ever. it was a mistake to put people into this type of position and easy for oter people to take advantage of it. i regret all that occured and will take advantage of my time to educate people on preventing this from occuring to them.
a remoresful soul

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jan 12, 2010
But here is something that people rarely speak about. There were several individuals that purchased property for other people under the transaction of money. Was this the case? You will decide that for yourselves. In California close to 95% of trialable cases Plea out due to time, money, and evidence. Most charges were dropped and can be seen on public access through the SB county court web site. A Strawman purchase is one person buying a property for someone else when the purchasing owner does not live on the property. This is also a crime. I did see lots of those types of transactions take place. Thanks for getting the information out for people to start educating their selves on these things.
A bit surpised in RC

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#17 Jan 17, 2010
Sorry to hear Juan that you totally screwed up with this one!!! Hopefully you will decide to change your life around for the better when you get out!! Be real and keep it clean....k.!!! I always felt in my heart that you were a con-artist- great skill you have there my friend. A self-destructive one!!!
A bit surpised in RC

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#18 Jan 17, 2010
He is actually not fat at all and he says he is from Peru ....he is a go-getter(just in the wrong way)...thank god I never went into biz with you Juan!!!! I feel sorry for your boys!! I am sorry I ever believed in you.
a remoresful soul

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Jan 27, 2010
I am also glad you did not go into biz with him, use this as a lesson of, if the money is to easy to make, then there must be something wrong about it. A lesson learned to late for me, but a lesson learned.
A past Duarte Dueller

La Puente, CA

#20 Feb 16, 2010
I was very shocked to see this case. I was very familiar with one of the defendants several years ago and I would never have believed he would have been involved is something like this. I also know he is not an illegal alien, born and breed in California. I guess it just goes to show what can happen when one gets mixed up with the wrong crowd. I do hope he learns from this lesson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Fight On 27,930
Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 7 hr Lena 253
Review: Afordable Billing Solution (Apr '11) Oct 22 Crystal 15
Lawsuits allege OneWest bank can profit from fo... (Feb '10) Oct 22 hubertfields00 16
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) Oct 22 DrRuth 113
Van Nuys man expected to be charged with attemp... (Oct '09) Oct 21 Arlofkshtup 54
NASA Begins Sixth Year Of Airborne Antarctic Ic... Oct 20 One way or another 4

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at October 25 at 2:44AM PDT

Pasadena News Video

Pasadena Dating
Find my Match

Pasadena Jobs

Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pasadena News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pasadena

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]