Four Rancho Cucamonga residents for using a woman's identificat...

Full story: Inland Valley Daily Bulletin

Three Rancho Cucamonga residents were arrested Thursday and a fourth turned himself for allegedly stealing a woman's identification in March and using her information to buy a pricey house.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Watch Out

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

They'll get their 1 year sentence that will be cut down to a couple months since it's their first conviction (or at least their first in a while).
brou ha ha

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

if they think there are more victims, it would makes sense to believe that the operation was perpetrated by more than 4 people...
Mad Citizen

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

How much you want bet that they are illegal aliens.
crimeman

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

welcome to ranchocucamonga,where the homes use to be over priced.now its were the crime is getting higher.
Elvisisded

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

How long did they think they could actually live there?
Truth Teller

Calabasas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Watch Out wrote:
They'll get their 1 year sentence that will be cut down to a couple months since it's their first conviction (or at least their first in a while).
I know where you're coming from, and I agree with you (i.e. certain crimes are not punished enough), but trust me, they will get more than 1 year. At least 5 years, in minimum security facility because it is not a violent offense, but at least five...
Fool Tracker

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Mad Citizen wrote:
How much you want bet that they are illegal aliens.
How much you want to bet that Mad Citizen is a fat, lazy, unemployed, angry and very ugly white Old Fart. Oh yeah i bet he has a small pecker too!!!
Hmmmmm

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2009

Time for the Big House.
Kwanzaa

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Bet she's just kicking herself that she didn't sign up for LifeLock
Mad Citizen

Pomona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Fool Tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you want to bet that Mad Citizen is a fat, lazy, unemployed, angry and very ugly white Old Fart. Oh yeah i bet he has a small **** too!!!
I am employed!!!
Onterrible

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Fool Tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you want to bet that Mad Citizen is a fat, lazy, unemployed, angry and very ugly white Old Fart. Oh yeah i bet he has a small **** too!!!
Wow, how classy you are. No wonder,"fool" is part of your screen name.
ripped off by Juan

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Watch Out wrote:
Juan Sopprani had previously been convicted of forgery and was on probation when he was arrested for this crime. The guy is a real dirt bag and was also ripping people off with a so called upholstery business ( he would take their 50% deposit, and furniture and not return furniture). My understanding is that he is an illegal alien as well.
ripped off by Juan

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2009

Fool Tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
How much you want to bet that Mad Citizen is a fat, lazy, unemployed, angry and very ugly white Old Fart. Oh yeah i bet he has a small pecker too!!!
I hate to break the news but I have it from a reliable source that Juan Soprrani is indeed an illegal alien.
mamasitainfontan a

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Fool Tracker wrote:
<quoted text>
I Luv it... You are so right... There is crime in every city and every nationality does crime not only the 65% mexicans that live in our surrounding communities ;)
a remoresful soul

Montclair, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

well folks you have been busy concerning yourself with this blog. you are right about a lot of things. He did get a few more year than 1, he got 4 because of prior conviction. the rest of us got time served and a record that will follow us for ever. it was a mistake to put people into this type of position and easy for oter people to take advantage of it. i regret all that occured and will take advantage of my time to educate people on preventing this from occuring to them.
a remoresful soul

Montclair, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

But here is something that people rarely speak about. There were several individuals that purchased property for other people under the transaction of money. Was this the case? You will decide that for yourselves. In California close to 95% of trialable cases Plea out due to time, money, and evidence. Most charges were dropped and can be seen on public access through the SB county court web site. A Strawman purchase is one person buying a property for someone else when the purchasing owner does not live on the property. This is also a crime. I did see lots of those types of transactions take place. Thanks for getting the information out for people to start educating their selves on these things.
A bit surpised in RC

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

Sorry to hear Juan that you totally screwed up with this one!!! Hopefully you will decide to change your life around for the better when you get out!! Be real and keep it clean....k.!!! I always felt in my heart that you were a con-artist- great skill you have there my friend. A self-destructive one!!!
A bit surpised in RC

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2010

He is actually not fat at all and he says he is from Peru ....he is a go-getter(just in the wrong way)...thank god I never went into biz with you Juan!!!! I feel sorry for your boys!! I am sorry I ever believed in you.
a remoresful soul

Montclair, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

I am also glad you did not go into biz with him, use this as a lesson of, if the money is to easy to make, then there must be something wrong about it. A lesson learned to late for me, but a lesson learned.
A past Duarte Dueller

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

I was very shocked to see this case. I was very familiar with one of the defendants several years ago and I would never have believed he would have been involved is something like this. I also know he is not an illegal alien, born and breed in California. I guess it just goes to show what can happen when one gets mixed up with the wrong crowd. I do hope he learns from this lesson.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of28
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pasadena Discussions

Search the Pasadena Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 55 min One will do 4,555
Azusa Police serve narcotics search warrant in ... (Jul '10) 58 min NarcoS 19
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Gomers 199,087
Covina sober-living home owner facing rape charge (May '10) 1 hr Hey Hay 118
looking for josh 2 hr nana 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Fight On 26,094
Council rejects Kare offer (Sep '08) 9 hr AKA Brainerrd 218
•••
•••

Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

Pasadena Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE