El Camino Village hit-and-run death investigated

Full story: Daily Breeze 30
The victim, Kristi Nicole Turner, 20, died at the scene of the accident Friday at Marine and Lemoli avenues, police said. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PV Doc

Brea, CA

#1 Nov 17, 2009
Good Job Hawthrone PD, If I was there I would of Pit the Subaraban with my personal Vehicle (Newer Model Accord). Its good that the suspect is in custody. it probably some undocumended POS.
Wow

Lake Forest, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2009
hit and killed her and just kept driving? WTF is wrong with people. I wish they would have just shot the driver.
westsidejesse

Torrance, CA

#4 Nov 18, 2009
Its ghetto right there! I wouldnt consider that El Camino Village, ECV is south of rosecrans as far as I am concerned, and not a bad neighborhood. North of Rosecrans is more like tweekerville!
westsidejesse

Torrance, CA

#7 Nov 18, 2009
Wrath wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash: Marine Ave. IS south of Rosecrans, genius.
Dear Mr Thomas Guide, I apologize for the typos...Where I typed Rosecrans, I meant to say Marine. Thank you for the newflash and your smarta$$ remark. Have a great day now Mr Mapquest.
lmao-

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Nov 18, 2009
Westsidejesse-you need to get a job and a life!!!
You are forever leaving stupid post....peace out
westsidejesse

Torrance, CA

#9 Nov 18, 2009
lmao- wrote:
Westsidejesse-you need to get a job and a life!!!
You are forever leaving stupid post....peace out
Glad you enjoy my presence Miss LMAO. One, got a great job...the biz I am in is the nations industries leader as far as what we do (wouldn't you like to know) and I am happy from head to toe. 2nd, life is good! Partying it up, golfing, playing chess, raising a newborn... life cant get too much more better! Anything else you would like to throw my way miss HATER? Didnt think so...

Come correct or dont come at all!

Peace out...lame.
R-Smart

Norwalk, CA

#10 Nov 18, 2009
westsidejesse wrote:
<quoted text> Dear Mr Thomas Guide, I apologize for the typos...Where I typed Rosecrans, I meant to say Marine. Thank you for the newflash and your smarta$$ remark. Have a great day now Mr Mapquest.
WOW!!! Your post indicates that some people just can't take a little constructive criticism. You made a mistake,,,,,now go stand in the corner!!!
westsidejesse

Torrance, CA

#11 Nov 18, 2009
R-Smart wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!!! Your post indicates that some people just can't take a little constructive criticism. You made a mistake,,,,,now go stand in the corner!!!
Hey, be nice....dude through me under the bus with his "genius" comment.*jesse walks with head down towards the corner*
Jack ass

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Nov 18, 2009
No name for the suspect must be a torrance police officer haha
Pablo

Carson, CA

#13 Nov 18, 2009
westsidejesse wrote:
<quoted text> Dear Mr Thomas Guide, I apologize for the typos...Where I typed Rosecrans, I meant to say Marine. Thank you for the newflash and your smarta$$ remark. Have a great day now Mr Mapquest.
westsidedork, if your going to make fun the guy, which is Wrath, just use one moniker Mapquest, Thomasguilde, make up your mind, otherwise you do look like a fool, ya dig fool.
Winning the race

Los Angeles, CA

#14 Nov 19, 2009
Wrath wrote:
<quoted text>
News flash: Marine Ave. IS south of Rosecrans, genius.
Thank you.
Winning the race

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Nov 19, 2009
westsidejesse wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, be nice....dude through me under the bus with his "genius" comment.*jesse walks with head down towards the corner*
It's actually "threw".

Maybe you should take heed to people's corrections; you may learn something. Just saying.
vegaslandfill

Las Vegas, NV

#16 Nov 19, 2009
Reading these blogs are interesting, everyone is correcting everyone. Very good, by the way, "I got the point."
nimtun

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Nov 19, 2009
I know the driver. I grew up with him just three blocks from where the h&r occured. He was the most honest, hard working, loyal, athletic individual you would want to meet. Then he met meth..........
Winning the race

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Nov 19, 2009
vegaslandfill wrote:
Reading these blogs are interesting, everyone is correcting everyone. Very good, by the way, "I got the point."
"...IS interesting,"

(:
Oracle

Palmdale, CA

#20 Nov 20, 2009
nimtun wrote:
I know the driver. I grew up with him just three blocks from where the h&r occured. He was the most honest, hard working, loyal, athletic individual you would want to meet. Then he met meth..........
Yes, I agree. What a waste of a life. Well, two lives actually. It's so sad for the family of the young woman who died. And C.C.'s life is over now too.
679tcb

Long Beach, CA

#21 Nov 24, 2009
As a family member of Kristi Turner, I can tell you the devastation is unbearable. This guy should be locked away for life....there's a blog from someone who said he was a meth user....must not be too much of an awesome guy now is he?
Oracle

Palmdale, CA

#23 Nov 25, 2009
My heart breaks for the family and the young life lost.

I agree, he is not a good person now. He hasn't been for a couple of decades. It's a total waste of a human being and should have been in jail a looonnng time ago.

RIP, Kristi Nicole Turner
CuriosK

Sun City, CA

#24 Nov 28, 2009
nimtun wrote:
This is such a shame. Hey....what's the guy's name? I don't see it anywhere. This is a tragedy...and related to meth likely :(
What are we to do with these people???
CuriosK

Sun City, CA

#25 Nov 28, 2009
679tcb wrote:
As a family member of Kristi Turner, I can tell you the devastation is unbearable. This guy should be locked away for life....there's a blog from someone who said he was a meth user....must not be too much of an awesome guy now is he?
I'm sooo sorry for the loss. This is unacceptable!! We have to get these people off our streets and where they belong!!
does he have a court date...what's his name...I'd like to
follow along with the community to make sure justice is served!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pasadena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 min Slick 19,236
Revised EIR on Montebello Hills Proposal Still ... 39 min Wonder Why 16
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 40 min Flaggstaff 5,083
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 55 min PEE PEE PETE 27,446
D-Day of the B-Horror Movies 3 hr fullmoonrushing 2
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr basic 200,980
APNewsBreak: 'Easy Rider' bike going to auction 6 hr kjghvkhg 8
•••

Pasadena News Video

•••
•••

Pasadena Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pasadena People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••