Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
165,801 - 165,820 of 188,010 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
DirtyHoe

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Lies Within wrote:
Some people just need to speak for themselves and stop speaking on behalf of people they know nothing about!
It amazes me how some people think they know everything - they are usually the ones that know the least and have the most problems.
Does anyone really want to take advice from a POS that can't hold their life together?
Some advice.
Really

Union Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

finally wrote:
Not trolling just posting what I hear.
Clint and Natalie are looking at accessories to murder 1, desicration of a body and possibly something to do with tampering with or planting evidence, interfearing with an investigation along with at least one more person.
One white male is looking at aggravated kidnapping, rape, desiccation of a body and murder 1
<quoted text>
Interesting the white male has been arrested, could this be what the TBI was referring to regarding more arrests and the investigation still on going?
Where is Natalie lately?
We know Clint lawyered up right after Holly went missing.
Look a squirrel!!!
Not Going There

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
I know as much as anybody else who has read about and listened to what has been reported in the media. If they have it wrong, then the family needs to set them straight. Don't put words in my post that aren't there. Clint was the last person to see Holly alive, that is a fact. His account of the events of that morning changed, that is a fact. He claims he didn't hear her scream when a neighbour three football fields away did, that is a fact. Or if the neighbour is lying. Why would they? Even if he believed it was her boyfriend leading her into the woods, when she should be going to school, why not just call out to her and Drew, check everything is OK? Especially once he saw blood? Or send the dog that suspiciously wasn't barking at the violent abductor leading his mistress away, if Clint was afraid to go himself? Then there's super psychic mom Karen who magically knew somehow that Holly was in grave danger from a simple comment from Clint like, why isn't she in school and going off into the woods with Drew. That's quite a leap in thought process. Even if she thought it wasn't Drew, what would make her go right to the nuclear option of telling Clint to shoot the guy? None of that adds up to innocent.
I did not put words in your mouth, I stated "apparently" (meaning it is my belief based on your many posts). Your mouth has been flapping about Clint and I am aware you need no help in that area. But I am not here to help you anyway. With TBI, FBI, Federal Marshalls, and local LE, Clint is in good standing with all investigators ever worked on this case regardless of any statements that maybe questioned by the public.
DirtyHoe

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Probability - Clint knows more than what he is telling 99.9 percent!
Probability - the purse was a plant - at least 50 present
2.5 yrs later and you want to hang on to a 1 percent chance that two men have Holly. After we have heard that two men were bragging about shooting her in the head?
I love good bet besides I need to start collect my funds for the 2014 Derby - How much money you got?
Dumbass !!!
Older Than Dirt

Sulphur Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
His being arrested and charged does not mean he was the last person to see her alive. It means only that he was arrested and charged. What if he's found not guilty. Will that still make him the last person to see her alive in your eyes? And the six others who agreed with that insane logic. Until proven in a court of law otherwise; Clint was the last person to see Holly alive.
Did Clint not see her walk off with another person?? If so, then C lint still was not the last person to see her alive. Personally I will have to see what the evidence is in a court of law to change my mind. Until then I will still believe her killer, whomever, was the last person to see Holly alive, and not Clint.

In my opinion you won't be happy unless Clint is convicted of something. Only you know why that is.
DirtyHoe

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Lies Within wrote:
I think most people want to give the Bobo's the benefit of the doubt as long as it is within reason. But no one is going to lay down for a lie and just buy into it.
?

Since: Jul 11

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Hubbard wrote:
A couple of things ...
Cameras: I am glad we cleared up the camera issue. I thnk they did not exsist or did not have evidence.
Gun: I just skimmed through a few pages of posts and noticed talk of a gun. Had LE stated that a gun was used in this crime? Some have suggested that a gun was material evidence that resulted in the arrest. Unless there is a body with a bullet in it, it is hard to think that a gun can result in such significant charges. It is not impossible that a bullet was found with remains but the timing of the search and the arrest seem too close for that to be the deciding factor. In addition, gun charges were not made as part of nor after the original arrest.
Am I missing something about a gun?
Why do you think the cameras were cleared up? The camers aren't cleared up for me, but we don't have to agree. No, LE hasn't stated a gun was used, that's a thought. Your thought is Holly was found during the last search, but that hasn't been confirmed either. Why would a gun charges be made against ZA? No one said a gun was found, during the last search.
Am I misunderstanding your post?

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Hubbard wrote:
A couple of things ...
Cameras: I am glad we cleared up the camera issue. I thnk they did not exsist or did not have evidence.
Gun: I just skimmed through a few pages of posts and noticed talk of a gun. Had LE stated that a gun was used in this crime? Some have suggested that a gun was material evidence that resulted in the arrest. Unless there is a body with a bullet in it, it is hard to think that a gun can result in such significant charges. It is not impossible that a bullet was found with remains but the timing of the search and the arrest seem too close for that to be the deciding factor. In addition, gun charges were not made as part of nor after the original arrest.
Am I missing something about a gun?
Sorry cameras arent cleared up just because a few think so, still may be what was dumped in the river.

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Valid Question wrote:
There was something posted on this thread quite a while back along the lines that when one of these guys got busted with the guns it had something to do with the "prints" that were on the bullets in one of the guns. IIRC it was one that JA got busted with.
But honestly I didn't pay much attention to it at the time. It was one of those days that everybody was busy infighting, and nobody paid any attention to it. But now it kind of makes sense. JMO's
There another one with similar charges, MA. They are know longer showing his charges either, but they are gun charges unless they were changed.
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Hubbard wrote:
<quoted text>
While your scenario regarding local habitual criminals is not unlikely or uncommon and it is possible that an unrelated crime "opened the door" for a search of the property, it seems a stretch that such an invasive search could be based on stolen goods. Either the stolen goods were unrealated to the search or something was uncovered in the initial stolen-goods-related search that a more invasive and extensive search was warranted.
What do you think? Was the stolen goods search enough for extensive digging, did LE find something in the initial search that led to more searching, were the stolen goods unrelated to the search?
I'm thinking the surrounding local LE departments were almost hardwired to bring TBI in immediately when certain people were involved in a questionable unlawful incident. The local LE knows these local billy-bad-asses as well as their associates in life. Its their business to find out if they don't know. As quick as ZA girlfriend's sister got caught, I feel the big boys got much more than they ever dreamed of. And then, there was a couple more people to drill for info. I truly think they already had fragments of info, but required the search warrants to complete the job of getting Zack. Yes, I do believe there are still more arrest, but it may not be for murder one charges.

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting the white male has been arrested, could this be what the TBI was referring to regarding more arrests and the investigation still on going?
Where is Natalie lately?
We know Clint lawyered up right after Holly went missing.
Look a squirrel!!!
I think it was Drew and not Clint that hired a lawyer. Clint has spoken many times, Drew has said nothing. Which one would you pick thats following legal advice?

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Jamie Im still curious why did you tell Vic to leave the area?
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
But you lived in Texas at one time correct?
So, don't tell us let us guess. You think she is Ashlee from the PCF. You got the nerve to quiz these folks.

Could you share your PCF moniker?

TIA

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow your legal system guys work fast. So ZA's been tried and convicted of her abduction and murder in a court of law already? Guess I must have missed that.
I missed what charges CB is alreasy guilty of, in your opinion. I haven't even seen him charged,have you?
Really

Union Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

finally wrote:
Unconfirmed reports from someone working at the jail say 3 males and one female were brought in with blankets over their head, She is almost sure one is Clint. Thinks possibly Natalie is the female
Hmm could it be true? It sure would clear up all the crazy stories Clint told!

look a squirrel

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Not Going There wrote:
Anybody ever considered that there has been a marked group of persons in this area for a long time that was known to somewhat run in a pack or be closely connected. They probably worked together but separate. Because a buddy was looking to fence something, they probably worked deals between themselves and other associates to share fencing dealers. If so, that may have put a light on ZA unlike ever before with the pearls and stones that they had stolen but apparently could not make contact with anybody willing to assist in getting this hot item fenced while ZA appears to be too hot to be around. All these guys was known to have more than just local LE on their tail. Look at how many of the buddies were already behind bars before the pearls and stones got stolen. I always did believe the stolen gems brought about a chain reaction that permitted a judge sufficient proof necessary to sign the search warrants.
I didn't know they found other gems, or stones. What kind of gems, and stones were found?

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So, don't tell us let us guess. You think she is Ashlee from the PCF. You got the nerve to quiz these folks.
Could you share your PCF moniker?
TIA
\

I know I know....but Im not telling:)

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm could it be true? It sure would clear up all the crazy stories Clint told!
look a squirrel
...In the mirror.
Again

Essex, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

Not Going There wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking the surrounding local LE departments were almost hardwired to bring TBI in immediately when certain people were involved in a questionable unlawful incident. The local LE knows these local billy-bad-asses as well as their associates in life. Its their business to find out if they don't know. As quick as ZA girlfriend's sister got caught, I feel the big boys got much more than they ever dreamed of. And then, there was a couple more people to drill for info. I truly think they already had fragments of info, but required the search warrants to complete the job of getting Zack. Yes, I do believe there are still more arrest, but it may not be for murder one charges.
wtf are you saying. you sound ridiculous with your "hill billy badasses" and "big boys" talk.
You sound like bad dialog from a cheesy cop drama show from ten years ago.
Really

Union Mills, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2014

Judged:

JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it was Drew and not Clint that hired a lawyer. Clint has spoken many times, Drew has said nothing. Which one would you pick thats following legal advice?
Drew may have Clint did that is a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dusty 15 min the principal 11
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 27 min ORIGINAL WILLARD 144,466
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr thoughtful 9,246
Jennifer Lynn Taylor AKA Jlynn 15 hr saywhat 20
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Tue doe resident 8,608
Trooper Pratt Tue guest lurker 26
Brooklyn Reeves and the Lexington High football... Tue Haha 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••