Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 202,115

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story
Not Going There

Ashburn, VA

#170986 Apr 8, 2014
Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't know they found other gems, or stones. What kind of gems, and stones were found?
No, not a second load. Did not mean to mislead anyone in that diection. If you recall, Benton Co. Sheriff's dept first believed the stolen haul was worthless but at some point (never explained) this dept got info the total haul of pearls and stones was valued at approx.$60,000. Also, they believed the goods were actually stolen in Feb., still ZA and he crew was holding on to them before the knock came for ZA and the toilet flushing started.
curious

United States

#170987 Apr 8, 2014
Yellow bird of Texas wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely NOT ! never ever even been to Texas ,much less lived there born in West Tenn ,live in West Tenn. always have been in West Tenn. never have lived out of state I did live in Memphis back in 1958 for 1 year. Sorry to disappoint you.
You have to overlook lies within for now. She thinks you are Ashlee from the Psychic Crime Fighters forum. As a matter of fact she thinks everybody here is from Psychic Crime Fighters. She is having some type of attachment disorder. She has posted so much crap since this happened she is just confused.

Sad thing is she don't want to share with this group what name she posted under on the PCF forum.

What a crock this has become!
Hubbard

Nashville, TN

#170988 Apr 8, 2014
Really wrote:
August 2012 TBI searched Zach Adams property, must not have searched very well at that time OR someone has been busy framing!
Can you provide a link for that?

What case did that search relate to?

What evidence led to that search?
DirtyHoe

Tampa, FL

#170989 Apr 8, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the most assanine arrogant post Iíve ever read. You wouldnít be qualified to find a donkey in a well because you donít know your ass from a hole in the ground!
You are saying that because you live within a closer proximity to the Boboís that your interest and investment of time in this case is more privileged and takes precedence over ours? Is that right?
Who thinks like this? You are one crazy, self centered, arrogant (yep I used that twice) dipshitiot!
?
DirtyHoe

Tampa, FL

#170990 Apr 8, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
This case is a mess. I think the three biggest problems areÖ
1 - Clintís constantly changing story (witness issues)
2 - Sheriff Wyattís call time of 7:27 vs. Karenís statement of speaking to Holly around 7:30 Ė 7:35.(timeline issues)
3 - TBIís statement that the Purse belonged to Holly as indicated by the contents vs. Karenís statement that the purse did not belong to Holly.(evidence issues)
Then when you look at who created the issues there is a looming impression of no confidence.
Clint = Innocent

TBI = Nothing

If you knew anything, you would know that the FBI worked this case.

SHUT that Pie Hole..
Really

Union Mills, NC

#170991 Apr 8, 2014
Glenn Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
April, under normal circumstances, I wouldn't reveal items located on a search for many reasons. Many items belonging to Holly Bobo, were located that day. The items have to be tested and verified that they are relevant to the investigation.
The one item that I will reveal was located by me on the Easter Sunday afternoon search. It was a motel key card, in like new condition(not weathered)for a Lexington, TN Motel.
The reason that I revealed this item, is that the TBI has denied that it was found or turned into evidence for evaluation and investigation..
Wolfscratch
Hotel Key from Lexington why would Holly have a hotel key?

Look a squirrel!!

Since: Jul 11

Greenville, SC

#170992 Apr 8, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm could it be true? It sure would clear up all the crazy stories Clint told!
look a squirrel
Can you share the date of that post?
DirtyHoe

Tampa, FL

#170993 Apr 8, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Most definitely (let's keep in mind that you are the only one mentioning money in this scenario) but I have yet to see, with the exception of Karen Bobo, a mother who upon her daughters abduction approached the microphone without crying real tears. It gives me reason for pause.
?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#170994 Apr 8, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to overlook lies within for now. She thinks you are Ashlee from the Psychic Crime Fighters forum. As a matter of fact she thinks everybody here is from Psychic Crime Fighters. She is having some type of attachment disorder. She has posted so much crap since this happened she is just confused.
Sad thing is she don't want to share with this group what name she posted under on the PCF forum.
What a crock this has become!
No need to deny ,she and I have been through all this before ,she will be accusing me of fibbing before long ,God as my witness What I state on here is true .She successfully run me off of this forum for a few months ,my feelings were hurt so bad I just could not take her harassment ,but now my skin has become much thicker.
DirtyHoe

Tampa, FL

#170995 Apr 8, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you think I owe you, a self proclaimed, unashamed smelly hoe any explanation what so ever? Answer that question!
?
DirtyHoe

Tampa, FL

#170996 Apr 8, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You're peter puffing the wrong pipe sweetheart! Some Dumb hoe's just don't know!
Nasty Biotche !!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#170997 Apr 8, 2014
DirtyHoe wrote:
<quoted text>
I am smart because I have POWER and can Manipulate posts to confuse the sheeple but, I am just a Dirty hoe and I always have been! I lay on my back and spread my legs while I post on topix, if they only knew what a Dirty Hoe I really am!!!!
?
DirtyHoe

Tampa, FL

#170998 Apr 8, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what part of Some Dumb Hoe's just don't know did you not understand? Okay, let me help you out here...In this scenario you are the Dumb Hoe!
Nastier !

Location hidden

#170999 Apr 8, 2014
DirtyHoe wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I am a Dirty Hoe and I demand payment from those who F**K me!
???- This Hoe has got to go!
DirtyHoe

Tampa, FL

#171000 Apr 8, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I'm an ignorant smelly hoe!
Ditto!
Sunday

Greenville, SC

#171002 Apr 8, 2014
Does anyone know who was brought into jail with blankets covering their heads?

Location hidden

#171003 Apr 8, 2014
Are you through playing games now???
FromNat

Tampa, FL

#171004 Apr 8, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not used a bar of soap in years. Think I'll pass on a bath!
You stink to high heaen !!!

Location hidden

#171005 Apr 8, 2014
Sure as shit when someone hates you so much that they will play these kinds of games - I must be on the right track!
FromNat

Tampa, FL

#171006 Apr 8, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh No, I definitely have an ugly side there is no denying that and you better believe it. Don't come to me with any holyier than thou BS. I have grown a SET tougher then an armadillo. If you don't believe it or if you are one of them you can KMA along with the rest of them. If you do believe it and you aren't one of them then either take up the LIES & GOSSIP with me or get out of my way! Cause I'm one crazy tool. Just released from the nut house in time for the Holly abduction. I have no clue about anything, I just like to come to Topix and run my grill.
I agree 100%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pearcys 3 hr Watching17 7
Jim Lancaster (Jul '13) 6 hr firstandfinalshou... 25
Jimbo Ramey Mon Abc123 3
1 Blessing From God Nov 23 We all can in belief 9
Who is it Jimbo is staying with? Nov 23 Kim 8
What do you think about the indians in Decatur ... Nov 22 kama sutra nutra 2
Ann Blankenship Nov 22 Truthful 13
Parsons Dating
Find my Match

Parsons People Search