Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 204,370

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

#170436 Apr 5, 2014
Hopeful wrote:
I believe that RetartedProfessional is about to blow. Jehovah Witnesses arenít well thought of in this part of the world. He/she/it needs to go back to camp and regroup.
Oh looky here who shows up again. What a coincidence? Soon as it starts to look like the truth about who RetPro might be, the person who first planted the post that is was me, rides in on her/his/it's broom. Hey dunce cap queen, when you're trying to insult somebody even if its your own poster, try spelling the name correctly. You" Retarted "Professional hahahahahahaha.
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

#170437 Apr 5, 2014
Canuk wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading this post, Ill tell you what I can about some of the goings on re PCF that I know of anyhow. I do believe some of the members there are truly "gifted" no one has to agree with me on that, nor am I looking for contreversy about the whole issue of that. What I DO know is some ppl I believe to be connected with Hollys murder, watched that site, thread, participated in giving false leads.. etc etc and it was known. Also Lisa Autry herself was a frequent poster on that thread. Also someone who called themself Jane who said they had info but didnt know what to do in order to be protected.. Turned out to be quite interesting as I think people involved were using that thread to communicate with one another. Im no nutjob here, and as someone implied someone from canada is using multiple IDs, Im not one of them, I use just this one.
never mind the fact that you just joined April 2014. Minor detail. Everybody who posts here can use multiple id's if they register them. Nice try tho.
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

#170438 Apr 5, 2014
Hopeful wrote:
I believe that RetartedProfessional is about to blow. Jehovah Witnesses arenít well thought of in this part of the world. He/she/it needs to go back to camp and regroup.
Now you're attacking a religion that you have no clue that anybody is part of just because it's not your own. Boy, your God has some funny ideas about who can worship Him and who can't. Or are those your own biases and bigotry?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#170439 Apr 5, 2014
Kansas mother wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I knew about this. This happened way before their girls were born. Did the ex not know of his rape charges until just recently?
I have no clue. All I know is once a rapist always a potential rapist. I probably shouldn't have even posted that, I just can't stand them. Sorry!
Hopeful

Olive Branch, MS

#170440 Apr 5, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're attacking a religion that you have no clue that anybody is part of just because it's not your own. Boy, your God has some funny ideas about who can worship Him and who can't. Or are those your own biases and bigotry?
Two or three times each year the Jehovah Witnesses show up at my door and present the same kind of foolishness you two guys are gobbling -- or is there only one of you. I didnít misspell RetardedProfessionalís exalted title. What kind of professional is he/she/it? Sounds like a professional idiot to me. You and he/she/it needs to get off of this forum and get your lessons. Make the teacher proud of you on Monday morning.
reddoggie

Farlington, KS

#170441 Apr 5, 2014
Canuk wrote:
<quoted text>
After reading this post, Ill tell you what I can about some of the goings on re PCF that I know of anyhow. I do believe some of the members there are truly "gifted" no one has to agree with me on that, nor am I looking for contreversy about the whole issue of that. What I DO know is some ppl I believe to be connected with Hollys murder, watched that site, thread, participated in giving false leads.. etc etc and it was known. Also Lisa Autry herself was a frequent poster on that thread. Also someone who called themself Jane who said they had info but didnt know what to do in order to be protected.. Turned out to be quite interesting as I think people involved were using that thread to communicate with one another. Im no nutjob here, and as someone implied someone from canada is using multiple IDs, Im not one of them, I use just this one.
This is fascinating. I read that thread in the beginning and went back to refresh my memory and it is now closed. Would love it if you could elaborate on how it was known that LA was posting.

Since: Aug 12

Madison, TN

#170442 Apr 5, 2014
CanUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Noticed you didn't address my questions regarding their hinky behaviors when she first went missing. Who cares why they stopped talking, the interesting thing is they have. Not even a thanks for all your hard work after three long years of the guy living right under our noses and not even a peep from them about how shocked that it was him. Whether they like the guy or not. It would be a shock to anybody if the guy that killed your daughter was somebody you've known most of your life. Something's still not right in Boboville.
No, its just that someone doesn't have a clue, or hell, even a tad bit of common sense. Someone like you.

What IS up in "Boboville" is a very REAL family, that are absolutely destroyed, and grieving the fact that some f^ck named Zachary Rye Adams thought it a mighty fine idea in his geeked out gord to abduct/murder their daughter/sister(and God knows what all else this sick f^ck did to her after abducting her, but before murdering her). Those are the cold hard FACTS that this family are "dealing with" at the moment, and will be dealing with for the entirety of each of their lives.

They, nor many others, are SHOCKED that Zach was directly involved. They've known, along with a good deal of other locals, that Zach was involved. KNOWING and PROVING seem to be a very real problem for some of you to distinguish as being VERY DIFFERENT things. "Knowing" this geeked out POS was directly involved has been long since established, but the judicial system requires that what the family/LE "know" must be able to be "proven" in a court of law. And that's exactly what's been taking place over the course of these three very, long years! Building a case against this pathetic POS to ensure that FINALLY he will never, ever have the chance to get geeked out of his gord, slither around through the woods, and violently rip any other young woman away from her life and all the many who love her, like he did to Holly Bobo!

They don't owe you $hit by way of public thanks! They don't owe anyone $hit, they are owed something for having their daughter/sister savagely stripped from their lives, and then put through dogged, daily hell as this pathetic POS continued staying geeked out and bragging of the savagery he inflicted on Holly, while threatening many other females they were soon to meet the same fate should they so dare to cross him!

That's what IS up in "Boboville"! A VERY REAL family, living through a very real nightmare!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kansas mother

Lawrence, KS

#170443 Apr 5, 2014
Barney Fife wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they his girls or her girls from a previous relationship? If you check all these friends of friends they are in relationships with babies. If you go back a few years on their fb pages they are in different relationships with a different baby. Seems few ever get married just have relationships and babies. It is like an epidemic all over West Tennessee.
This was posted on Shawn's Facebook 12/14/10 by Stormy Winters. To the man I love that gave me 2 more beautiful girls on our 3 year & one day ago. We said I do I would not have it any other way. I love you Shawn.
What I can't figure out is why if they were married she was using the last name Winters?

Location hidden

#170444 Apr 5, 2014
Kansas mother wrote:
<quoted text>This was posted on Shawn's Facebook 12/14/10 by Stormy Winters. To the man I love that gave me 2 more beautiful girls on our 3 year & one day , ago. We said I do I would not have it any other way. I love you Shawn.
What I can't figure out is why if they were married she was using the last name Winters?
Has a name of Stormy Funderburk and Stormy Hemby no Moody where I looked. Does have as a relative Rebecca J Moody. Hope that helps after my last dissapointing post.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#170446 Apr 5, 2014
Bobo Family Joins Supporters to Remember Holly

http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Bobo-Family-...

Since: Jun 11

Cordova, TN

#170447 Apr 5, 2014
The Bobo's have got to know that in spite of nasty gossip and accusations they have heard for almost 3 years, that there are those in the community that genuinely care about them and want to show their support and love for them. When the community reaches out in this manner, I'm sure that touches Dana, Karen and Clints heart.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140405/NE...

Community supports Holly Bobo's family with prayer vigil, justice ride.

Vehicles decorated in green and pink ribbons participate a 'Justice for Holly' ride to show their support for the Bobo family on Saturday in Decatur County. Purchase Image
Vehicles decorated in green and pink ribbons participate a 'Justice for Holly' ride to show their support for the Bobo family on Saturday in Decatur County./ MEGAN SMITH/The Jackson Sun

Written by
Nichole Manna
A new message of hope has come to Parsons: Justice for Holly Bobo.

On Saturday, that message was passed out in the form of green and pink T-shirts, bumper stickers and ribbons during a ďJustice for HollyĒ ride.

The ride began at 1:30 p.m. at Corinth Baptist Church in Darden, where the Bobo family attends, and went to the Decatur County Courthouse, circled the courthouse and came back.

The point: To send a message that justice will be served for Hollyís kidnapping and murder.

Bobo, 20, was abducted from outside her home on Swan Johnson Road in Decatur County almost three years ago on the morning of April 13, 2011. Her brother told investigators he saw a man wearing camouflage walking her into the woods.

Zachary Adams was indicted on March 5 on charges of felony first-degree murder and aggravated kidnapping of Holly Bobo. He also was charged on April 1 with coercing a witness, after the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said inmates in the Chester County Jail gave agents sworn statements that Adams told another inmate to tell his brother, jailed in Obion County, not to talk about the case.

The TBI has said that the investigation is still ongoing.

Corinth Baptist Church Pastor Don Franks said the justice ride was a way to show the Bobo family, who was at the ride, that the community still supports and loves them.

Read the full story in Sundayís edition.
Andy Griffith

Rockford, MN

#170448 Apr 5, 2014
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaaaaaaatttttt? Your God is mean. You need to meet the real one. Also, both times you answered that post you didn't address the actual questions he was asking so that makes me think that you and him/her are the same poster.
How do you suppose God feels about you nicknaming a murdered girls family, or people who support them? The way you accuse everyone of posting on different names makes it obvious that you're "Guest who". Should have known you were Canadian. Trying to talk about the t-shirts again gave you away as well. Just can't let it go can you?
Andy Griffith

Rockford, MN

#170449 Apr 5, 2014
Long Time_ First Time wrote:
<quoted text>
No, its just that someone doesn't have a clue, or hell, even a tad bit of common sense. Someone like you.
What IS up in "Boboville" is a very REAL family, that are absolutely destroyed, and grieving the fact that some f^ck named Zachary Rye Adams thought it a mighty fine idea in his geeked out gord to abduct/murder their daughter/sister(and God knows what all else this sick f^ck did to her after abducting her, but before murdering her). Those are the cold hard FACTS that this family are "dealing with" at the moment, and will be dealing with for the entirety of each of their lives.
They, nor many others, are SHOCKED that Zach was directly involved. They've known, along with a good deal of other locals, that Zach was involved. KNOWING and PROVING seem to be a very real problem for some of you to distinguish as being VERY DIFFERENT things. "Knowing" this geeked out POS was directly involved has been long since established, but the judicial system requires that what the family/LE "know" must be able to be "proven" in a court of law. And that's exactly what's been taking place over the course of these three very, long years! Building a case against this pathetic POS to ensure that FINALLY he will never, ever have the chance to get geeked out of his gord, slither around through the woods, and violently rip any other young woman away from her life and all the many who love her, like he did to Holly Bobo!
They don't owe you $hit by way of public thanks! They don't owe anyone $hit, they are owed something for having their daughter/sister savagely stripped from their lives, and then put through dogged, daily hell as this pathetic POS continued staying geeked out and bragging of the savagery he inflicted on Holly, while threatening many other females they were soon to meet the same fate should they so dare to cross him!
That's what IS up in "Boboville"! A VERY REAL family, living through a very real nightmare!
Amen LTFT! God bless the Bobos. RIP Holly.
Valid Question

Columbia, MO

#170450 Apr 5, 2014
Really-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Has a name of Stormy Funderburk and Stormy Hemby no Moody where I looked. Does have as a relative Rebecca J Moody. Hope that helps after my last dissapointing post.
Also if you look at Jason Kilzer's (the guy that Dylan got busted with the gun thing with) FB page's friends Robert Moody is there too. Tight group of friends. JMO

Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

#170451 Apr 5, 2014
Just finally wrote:
<quoted text> there was evidence found scattered around this county in shreds... her credit and debit cards were found cut up in pieces in NTSP !
If this would have been made public in the beginning.... My views would have been totally different on this forum....
But with changing stories and no updates made me suspicious....
I'm still suspicious about alot of things...... but none of them warranted to death of Holly...!!

Prayers to the loved ones of Holly..

Location hidden

#170452 Apr 5, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
This is fascinating. I read that thread in the beginning and went back to refresh my memory and it is now closed. Would love it if you could elaborate on how it was known that LA was posting.
Because she was posting under her real name. If you go to the members page you can look her up.

Location hidden

#170453 Apr 5, 2014
Valid Question wrote:
<quoted text>Also if you look at Jason Kilzer's (the guy that Dylan got busted with the gun thing with) FB page's friends Robert Moody is there too. Tight group of friends. JMO
Have to question sex offenders and those who friend them. Hang with them. None are so blind as those who will not see.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#170454 Apr 5, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she was posting under her real name. If you go to the members page you can look her up.
Yes, I was there for a short time posting my dreams. She did some posting, but I cannot recall what or who she was posting to.

I just found this on a search...Has anyone else found this? Did they live in Athens, Ga?

http://search.onlineathens.com/fast-elements....

Location hidden

#170455 Apr 5, 2014
Canuk wrote:
<quoted text>
Right before Holly was abducted I had joined PCF because I wanted to read on some of their blogs about how to increase intuition. I believe the brain just like any muscle can be improved when you exercise it. So I was their for self improvement. When Holly's abduction occurred I was interested in it immediately because I live so close. I was reading and posting in earnest on the forum and searching for other articles on the internet and found this topix thread. After a while, I started noticing that the so called psychics were posting info there as if they had picked it up in dreams or visions but they were correlating to posts that had been previously posted here on topix. That is what pissed me off!!!!!

What a frekkin sham!

So I stopped reading and posting over there and started posting here.

When the psychics revealed their trip to parsons with J4H and the fight that ensued between them here on topics I thought it was the PCF psychics bringing there mess here. I was still upset over what I had found with the cross posting between the two forums and did not know that these two women were not associated with PCF. So I felt like they were trolling this forum with their babble and I became irate with all of them.

That is why I was so confused because what I thought and what was going on were two different things even though they both happened.

I do believe that some people have a higher level of intuition than others but not in all things. I do believe that it is a gift. I also believe that their are a lot of people that take advantage of that and misuse it to misguide others.

I later found out that the two women that came to Parsons with J4H are indeed gifted and they were not a part of psychic crime fighters. I never understood completely what had occurred between them until recently and now that I have heard what J4H actually had to say about it I think she is full of it!

You can believe what you want and I am sure the many PCF participants will jump all over this post - Don't care, because it's the truth!

Since: Nov 12

Toledo, OH

#170456 Apr 5, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember her posting as well.... concerned about her daughter that was the same age as Holly...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big don golf cart perryville. anyone had any wo... 3 hr mr douglas 2
Tyler R 9 hr Usual 2
tbi grow up 16 hr nashville area 22
Hot girls of Decatur County 17 hr Jason 9
Tenn. Health Mgt. 19 hr sharp stick 31
towboater 20 hr jokemyass 15
Food or Lack of it in the Decatur County Jail. Sat Concerned 27
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Parsons News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Parsons

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions