Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
165,261 - 165,280 of 188,016 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

RetiredProfessional wrote:
<quoted text>
YBOT are you inferring that wherever Christians believe they go once they die ie heaven, is no vacation? Why do you all want to go so badly then? Isn't it why you follow the teachings of Jesus the Christ? To eventually end up there. If you believe she's there, why aren't you rejoicing rather than spewing hate towards some random internet poster? What makes you think poor Holly was lying on her back asking God to have mercy on her and forgive her wrong doings? Is that how you all envision your end? Yikes.
Who you calling random? At least everybody knows who their talking to and where I live unlike most of you registered dinks who either hide their location or put something stupid like Jesus has left the building.
Hopeful

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Who you calling random? At least everybody knows who their talking to and where I live unlike most of you registered dinks who either hide their location or put something stupid like Jesus has left the building.
Hey! I love this post. Here are two posters who are arguing with each other, when it is probably one sad, deluded person posting under two different names. Isnít one of the definitions of mental illness the process of talking to yourself and then answering?

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
YBOT are you inferring that wherever Christians believe they go once they die ie heaven, is no vacation? Why do you all want to go so badly then? Isn't it why you follow the teachings of Jesus the Christ? To eventually end up there. If you believe she's there, why aren't you rejoicing rather than spewing hate towards some random internet poster? What makes you think poor Holly was lying on her back asking God to have mercy on her and forgive her wrong doings? Is that how you all envision your end? Yikes.
I'm not speaking for YB, but wanted to throw something out there. I'm not sure where you pulled heaven is no vacation from YB's post. And her post about lying on her back asking God to have mercy was intended specifically for Say What, not Holly.
I can guarantee you, without having any knowledge of the details of this case, that Holly did talk to God during this horrific time, if something had not happened immediately to her. I would guarantee you she prayed for help and comfort. And before you go off on God not answering, I can guarantee you He did. He never promised us a storm-free life, but does promise to protect us. His own disciples didn't walk off with God. Most died horrific deaths, but never faltered from their focus, which brought them peace during a time that most people can't even fathom experiencing. So, yes, I think Holly is rejoicing, and we should be, too...but we are human, which makes it hard. I don't beat the Bible over anyone I encounter...it wouldn't do any good, and truth is, most non-believers have a pretty good grasp on the Bible. It's takes a lot of faith not to believe in anything. I'm grateful I don't carry that burden, since I know I don't have to take that control.
My prayer is never intended for my will, but His. Please don't take anything I'm saying to you as spewing hate. I meant for nothing said to be taken that way. I am so, so sorry that you have decided that Jesus has left the building. I truly ache for that. IMO, I know He left the building, too, once the stone was rolled away! I'm so thankful for that!
bno

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not registered, not quoting the bible, seldom give an opinion, as I rely on verifiable facts.
Why are you here??? Why does it affect you what people contribute monetarily to the Bobos. Its not tax $$(and certainly not Canadian tax $$) that are going to t-shirts, vacations, or whatever they want to spend it on. People still give freely.
You're a perfect example of why U.S. citizens want/need to close the boarders.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

why wrote:
<quoted text>are you even from the Parsons area? Do you have a life? Please get off of Topix and try to do something productive. All of your posts are nothing but speculation and a bunch of freaking initials that no one can understand. You're trying to solve a horrific crime involving people you've have not and will never meet.
The answers are there, I cant help it if you dont understand. There are a lot of posters that know who is who in FL Girls post, talk nicely to one of them and maybe they will explain. I will leave when this over and not before. Why are you on topix reading about Hollys abduction and murder if you arent interested, wait and read in the papers otherwise.
my 2 cents

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Hopeful wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! I love this post. Here are two posters who are arguing with each other, when it is probably one sad, deluded person posting under two different names. Isnít one of the definitions of mental illness the process of talking to yourself and then answering?
I think "say what" has proved himself to be a pathetic loser, maybe he will be next one to show up on vinelink.
Again just my 2 cents
bno

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

From Twitter: The Justice for Holly ride today....People Care!!
https://twitter.com/NicholeManna/status/45251...
https://twitter.com/megan_kristin/status/4525...

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

ASouthernDixieBelle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not speaking for YB, but wanted to throw something out there. I'm not sure where you pulled heaven is no vacation from YB's post. And her post about lying on her back asking God to have mercy was intended specifically for Say What, not Holly.
I can guarantee you, without having any knowledge of the details of this case, that Holly did talk to God during this horrific time, if something had not happened immediately to her. I would guarantee you she prayed for help and comfort. And before you go off on God not answering, I can guarantee you He did. He never promised us a storm-free life, but does promise to protect us. His own disciples didn't walk off with God. Most died horrific deaths, but never faltered from their focus, which brought them peace during a time that most people can't even fathom experiencing. So, yes, I think Holly is rejoicing, and we should be, too...but we are human, which makes it hard. I don't beat the Bible over anyone I encounter...it wouldn't do any good, and truth is, most non-believers have a pretty good grasp on the Bible. It's takes a lot of faith not to believe in anything. I'm grateful I don't carry that burden, since I know I don't have to take that control.
My prayer is never intended for my will, but His. Please don't take anything I'm saying to you as spewing hate. I meant for nothing said to be taken that way. I am so, so sorry that you have decided that Jesus has left the building. I truly ache for that. IMO, I know He left the building, too, once the stone was rolled away! I'm so thankful for that!
God is continuing to answer prayers. Look at the number of arrest that have come about that werent even related to her abduction. RSOs, drug and gun arrest have been made. Several that were involved are in jail awaiting trial with more to come and all of them were involved in other crimes. Lets assume JAs conversion is real there will be others. The Bobos lives will be a testimony as well, what was intended for evil GOD can still use for his glory. Holly has joined that great cloud of witnesses mentioned in Hebrews. For others what better gift to Holly than to get your lives straightened out, ask for help if you need it and learn from your mistakes. We all will appear before the righteous judge and give an account, make it a good one.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Well originally, according to Kareless Bobo, the fundraising was to send Holly "on a nice long vacation" once she came back from her traumatic life changing abduction. Seeing she's already been sent on one, maybe the family could go on a healing cruise or something of that nature. Kareless is pragmatic if nothing else.
Wow that was a crappy thing to say!
These poor people lost there daughter & that's how you speak of her! You must be really demented. Seriously you need help!
why

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
The answers are there, I cant help it if you dont understand. There are a lot of posters that know who is who in FL Girls post, talk nicely to one of them and maybe they will explain. I will leave when this over and not before. Why are you on topix reading about Hollys abduction and murder if you arent interested, wait and read in the papers otherwise.
the answers are there?? You're a complete idiot, you're trying to solve something that has pretty much already been solved. You're gathering "evidence" , as you call it, from a website devoted to gossip. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the TBI and FBI have far more resources and information than you can clean from the internet. Do you even know where Decatur County is? No one really gives two shits about your conspiracy theories or the alphabet soup you post, you probably do good to manage your own life. Please leave this to professionals, I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing and they aren't going to be calling you or beating your door down wanting to get your take or opinion on this crime. It is what it is and they're figuring it out. Please get off of Topix, put your magnifying glass and Jr. FBI investigating kit away and go back to watching CSI or Criminal Minds or whatever it was you done to pass the time before this girl was abducted.

“Sorry Folks”

Since: Jan 13

Jesus has left the building

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

bno wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not registered, not quoting the bible, seldom give an opinion, as I rely on verifiable facts.
Why are you here??? Why does it affect you what people contribute monetarily to the Bobos. Its not tax $$(and certainly not Canadian tax $$) that are going to t-shirts, vacations, or whatever they want to spend it on. People still give freely.
Awww your making me blush. I'm not perfect, nobody is but I am excellent. Hope you aren't another dude drooling over me though. That's getting old.
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Awww your making me blush. I'm not perfect, nobody is but I am excellent. Hope you aren't another dude drooling over me though. That's getting old.
WTF!!!!!!???? Gee I wonder if old hopeful/reddoggie/2cents/tweet iebird isn't behind this toon. Talk about mentally ill. Christ in a chevy you do need help.

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

why wrote:
<quoted text>the answers are there?? You're a complete idiot, you're trying to solve something that has pretty much already been solved. You're gathering "evidence" , as you call it, from a website devoted to gossip. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the TBI and FBI have far more resources and information than you can clean from the internet. Do you even know where Decatur County is? No one really gives two shits about your conspiracy theories or the alphabet soup you post, you probably do good to manage your own life. Please leave this to professionals, I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing and they aren't going to be calling you or beating your door down wanting to get your take or opinion on this crime. It is what it is and they're figuring it out. Please get off of Topix, put your magnifying glass and Jr. FBI investigating kit away and go back to watching CSI or Criminal Minds or whatever it was you done to pass the time before this girl was abducted.
Feel better after the tantrum, it helps sometimes but the real problems are still there. You are correct LE has the answers and we are discussing ths case. I wasnt expecting a request for help but thanks for that input. As I stated I will stick around and you dont have to read my post if they upset you so. Have a blessed day.
bno

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Since I was responding to Say What, guess that means you are both.
I personally don't drool over anyone, especially idiots.
my 2 cents

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF!!!!!!???? Gee I wonder if old hopeful/reddoggie/2cents/tweet iebird isn't behind this toon. Talk about mentally ill. Christ in a chevy you do need help.
Call me what you like, im more of a man than you will ever be. I can always prove that if need be. There are tons of places to spew your hate, this isnt one. Good day
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

bno wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, curious that you seldom give an opinion but absolutely had to on my post, Then wonder of wonders one of your retards answers just to confirm hopeless's comment that we might just be the same person. Who are you to question anybody who posts here? It's a public forum jackpot. What the Bobo's do with their ill gotten gains is entirely up to them but that doesn't stop me from having an opinion on it or anything else they do. Your last statement is too stupid to even comment on. Maybe your Retarded Professional toon knows the answer. It's the way of the hills I 'spose.
bno

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh, curious that you seldom give an opinion but absolutely had to on my post, Then wonder of wonders one of your retards answers just to confirm hopeless's comment that we might just be the same person. Who are you to question anybody who posts here? It's a public forum jackpot. What the Bobo's do with their ill gotten gains is entirely up to them but that doesn't stop me from having an opinion on it or anything else they do. Your last statement is too stupid to even comment on. Maybe your Retarded Professional toon knows the answer. It's the way of the hills I 'spose.
I responded because you are a nasty idiot. I should have been more specific, I seldom give opinions on the case itself. I do, however, give opinions on idiots that post here, that's what I do for a hobby, whack trolls and idiot. Now run along,SW aka Ret. Prof.

“Sorry Folks”

Since: Jan 13

Jesus has left the building

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly, but you missed the point. Getting you worked up and under their suspicion was worth the price of admission. They'll dawg you til you leave. Now close up that eskimono and quit pissin' on folk.
Say What

Orangeville, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

my 2 cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me what you like, im more of a man than you will ever be. I can always prove that if need be. There are tons of places to spew your hate, this isnt one. Good day
Course you can you knuckle dragging inbred. Hillbully throwdown, how predictable.
Andy Griffith

Rockford, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Judged:

Say What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Andy are you flirting with me?! Why you thinking about my mouth? You're drooling on the wrong guy. Check out the reverend Jer though. He's your best bet.
For a man, you sure do have bodacious tits!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher Hunter Hayes 10 min teapot 1
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 21 min NTMD8OR 144,471
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 34 min WTH 9,248
Dusty 1 hr the principal 13
Jennifer Lynn Taylor AKA Jlynn 16 hr saywhat 20
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Tue doe resident 8,608
Trooper Pratt Tue guest lurker 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••