Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
162,001 - 162,020 of 188,344 Comments Last updated 28 min ago
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

one in a million wrote:
<quoted text>I have not heard of his arrest.
Thanks. You've aroused my curiosity. Just so you know…hint, hint.

Since: Jul 11

Jonesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

just a theory wrote:
I have noticed when searching for vd on facebook 2 show up, the new one shows indy as location but has no pic and it locked where noone can see anything. Maybe he opened a new one to hide his post?
The last post on the open fb, is it just another taunt? This man has lost a son himself in someway, and a niece to murder. Yet he shows us this dark side of himself, why? No remorse for anyone but himself, it seems.

Jonesville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

http://criminal.laws.com/inmate-search/in/vic...

I can't tell if this is him for certain, or the date of his charge.
Truthhurts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

JGG wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody know why JE, AB and CB are all listed as being in Benton County Jail according to vinelink? But Benton County inmate roster doesn't claim them as far as I can tell. Do you think maybe that is because they are on TBI charges and not County charges?
I still think all these February dates of AB's (alleged) assault on the 6th, his (alleged) house gets broken into on the 12th, AB's van gets pulled over on the 24th with (alleged) stolen pearls inside, on the 26th the house in Camden gets raided with ZA handing the cops some (alleged) stolen pearls while CB and another guy is trying to flush them, then ZA gets arrested for the (alleged) assault from the 6th on the 28th by the TBI, not County. Seems like a lot of coincidence to me. But seems to me that they have a lot of players of the County grid and on the TBI / FBI. Am I crazy?
I tried looking for an inmate roster for Benton County TN jail and could only find a roster for a Benton County jail in another state.
flower

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, I remember it well - When I first "exposed the multi posers", like yourself for what they were doing and I called it forum suicide because I knew the entire forum was going to be upset for the outing of them! I only showed the TRUTH for what it was then and for what it still is to this very day!
Is that the leopard you were talking about Spot?
LW I was here too and no doubt a few others still here, So, don't project your crime on other people. Although you were a pretty good teacher...I suspect at the big dance at the sanitarium we could get all the individual topix posters in 5 XL mu mus

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

one in a million wrote:
<quoted text>I have not heard of his arrest.
Isn't this person ZA alibi???? Or do I have that wrong?

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>The last post on the open fb, is it just another taunt? This man has lost a son himself in someway, and a niece to murder. Yet he shows us this dark side of himself, why? No remorse for anyone but himself, it seems.
Vics son Brian committed suicide late 2006 I think. Vic says the phone call is still a problem for him meaning the one telling him about his death and not one that Brian made to him I assume.
flower

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

Hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Answers: Locals are quiet because they don't want to jeopardize the possibility of finding her alive. Next, well known in this community simply means everyone will know who it is, meaning nobody will have to say who's that? Doesnt mean it's a cop's son or judge's son. Next, yes he knows they are on to him. This is not as complicated as all these wild theories that are floating here and just to reiterate, neither cb or boyfriend are involved so stop beating that dead horse. If you dig around here enough you should be able to find out who the suspect or suspects are.
Interesting..this was in reply to an ongoing conversation in which it was expressed that the guilty party was well known...and to which Mickey Dee was guessing people with more well to do proffessions. This is from 3 weeks after the abduction.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

Truthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>Respectfully I have read they were not suspects. John Mehr stated it in this article. http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-04-1... The day he stated this it was in more than one article. Then Kristen Helm stated " they were looking for suspects outside of the family & friends".(You will have to google to find the article). Not long after Gwynn walked all those statements back. Whether anyone believes it or not, ALOT of the confusion (I am not referring to Clint's media appearances) have come from TBI themselves & the media, especially early on! TBI couldn't keep their stories straight--one media spokesperson should have sufficed, instead they had 3--Mehr, Helm, & Gwynn! Too many conflicting statements made by TBI! My 2 cents worth! JMO
If I'm understanding your post correctly, then I will concede that it was said that they were looking for suspects outside the family. However, that does not mean they had ruled anyone out. It simply means that they aren't focusing on the family alone, that someone else possibly had something to do with her abduction (and eventual murder). By focusing on the family alone, trying to clear them before looking elsewhere, would be unwise. In fact, if they had done that, they would have wasted (more) valuable time in finding someone connected to the case.

Yes, SOME of the changed stories in the beginning WAS because of miscommunication of LE, or even the media. BUT, in my opinion, that doesn't excuse the totally different stories told by Clint himself in public interviews. He told one story one time, and something entirely different another.

In my opinion, IF LE asked the family not to say this or that, they would have NEVER gone on and said it anyway. I believe that the family became frustrated that answers weren't forthcoming in a timely manner, so they chose to try to 'rush it up' a bit. In so doing, it left a LOT of unanswered questions.

While some of those who don't see anything wrong with the fact that Clint's stories don't match up or isn't important, I personally believe that is the exact reason so many suspect a cover up of the actual events in this case. That doesn't mean that is what the actual truth is, but it does weaken the argument that something wasn't kept from LE and the public in general.

And before anyone says it isn't important that the stories changed, it IS important in that Clint's story was the ONLY thing we had to go on, and it kept changing, what did we have that was tangible? There are still others who will say it wasn't our (the public) business. But it was, if it had been put out there to get the public's help to find the person responsible.

I do have compassion for this family. But the questions I have, are the SAME questions I'd have for my OWN family, given the same situation.
flower

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

hillbilly02 wrote:
<quoted text>dont forget the local drug dealers and meth freaks
Another post from pg 99...in repy from Mickey Dee asking who this well known perp is.
Barnie Fife

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Never Fear wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he is just another poster who comes here and pretends he has inside information then runs away.

If his vendetta info is accurate why not just say who in his opinion it is.

Just another ruse to get attention.
flower

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

Hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice I didn't say I thought she was alive.
And finally from page 99 in response to another post from MD asking if LE suspects who did this, when are they going to rescue her?
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Never Fear wrote:
<quoted text>
Person mentioned on page 4821?
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

flower wrote:
<quoted text>And finally from page 99 in response to another post from MD asking if LE suspects who did this, when are they going to rescue her?
Interesting stuff flower….any ideas who they're referring to?
Retired in Fl

Land O Lakes, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

reddoggie wrote:
Chris only shows up when someone asks about SA.
There is a Chris Austin on FB from Holladay,Tn. I wonder if he is related to SA? I wonder if the guy on the right is SA?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

JGG wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody know why JE, AB and CB are all listed as being in Benton County Jail according to vinelink? But Benton County inmate roster doesn't claim them as far as I can tell. Do you think maybe that is because they are on TBI charges and not County charges?
I still think all these February dates of AB's (alleged) assault on the 6th, his (alleged) house gets broken into on the 12th, AB's van gets pulled over on the 24th with (alleged) stolen pearls inside, on the 26th the house in Camden gets raided with ZA handing the cops some (alleged) stolen pearls while CB and another guy is trying to flush them, then ZA gets arrested for the (alleged) assault from the 6th on the 28th by the TBI, not County. Seems like a lot of coincidence to me. But seems to me that they have a lot of players of the County grid and on the TBI / FBI. Am I crazy?
Where are you seeing an official Benton County jail roster?
I think Obion County jail is the only TN county facility that deals w/federal detainees. I could be wrong. It seems transfers to "unknown agency" seem to happen/be updated during the night for TN county prisoners. That's what I've seen, anyway.
I agree re: State/Federal activity... not county.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

just a theory wrote:
I have noticed when searching for vd on facebook 2 show up, the new one shows indy as location but has no pic and it locked where noone can see anything. Maybe he opened a new one to hide his post?
Looks like way. I missed that entirely. The 'new' one was opened about March 17... his most recent post on the unlocked one was March 20. Hmmm.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Watching17 wrote:
http://criminal.laws.com/inmat e-search/in/victor-dinsmore
I can't tell if this is him for certain, or the date of his charge.
That's him... and that's a very spammy site. I posted upthread not too far his case particulars. He was released from custody in 1991.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

http://www.goldnuggetvideos.com/index.php...

Things that make you go hmmm.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2014

Judged:

Prayer Brings Peace wrote:
The family has had to endure a lot of pain, embarrassment, anger, and questions over the past (almost) three years. I do feel for them about that. But simply because they have, doesn't mean that they didn't make mistakes from the very beginning. And while some of those mistakes were made through concern, it doesn't excuse that they themselves are the ones who caused the doubt in the first place.
Let me lay it out for you.....I do NOT think that Clint, Karen, or Dana had anything to do with what happened. But I do think they neglected to be completely cooperative. They chose not to tell something that could have possibly saved their loved one. Perhaps that was something that at the time, they felt was unimportant. Perhaps not. I don't know. What I do know is that they lost a lot of sympathy when the stories kept changing. One who is telling the truth, the WHOLE truth, does NOT change their stories. The truth is the truth, is the truth, is the truth. It does NOT continue to change. In the beginning, it can be blamed on the miscommunication, or the media. But you don't miscommunicate details that you never told before this interview. And if you were advised by LE NOT to tell this or that, why go ahead and tell it anyway, if they didn't want to risk damaging the case? Makes no sense.
Why accuse someone of being here for the 'wrong' reasons, if you do not know them, or their motives? I am here for the right reasons. I know that. My God knows that. And what anyone else thinks doesn't make a darn!
I'm done with tiptoeing around those who become like rabid animals when something is posted they don't agree with.
As a mother, I can understand some of Karen's words and actions. I do feel for her, but she made some mistakes along the way just as ANY of us would do. Just because I don't buy the WHOLE story, as it's been put out there, doesn't mean I can't/don't feel compassion. I do.
Basher? No. Hater? Certainly not, I hate no one! One who questions? You darn tootin'!
I pray that everyone who had anything remotely with the way this case has played out will be captured and made to pay for their involvement, and peace for the family and friends who truly loved Holly. Until those responsible are caught and made to pay, there won't be any hint of peace for the family. Sad but true.
You do not believe that any of the Bobo's had anything to do with Holly's abduction/murder.

You just want to repeatedly opine that they didn't handle things to your satisfaction. How does repeatedly saying that a family, who's loved one has been abducted/murdered, didn't handle it correctly, made mistakes, etc in any way constitute as a good, pure, or whatever other positive descriptor you want to use regarding your motive for your repeatedly telling everyone they didn't handle it right?
It doesn't and everyone has a right to post here regardless of their motivations for doing so, but to give your repeated opining that they handled it wrong, with long disclaimers that your motivators are pure, right, correct is a crock of shit.
It is what it is, and you're simply repeating your disapproval of how they've handled Holly's abduction/murder. You're dissatisfied with how this family has dealt with their daughter/sister's abduction/murder, period. And it very much appears that you're trying to convince yourself that your motivations are in no way "wrong" of your needing to keep stating the Bobo's did not handle the situation to your liking, approval, or satisfaction..

Post away about the family didn't handle it the way you believe it should be handled(what it accomplishes for you is what's telling), but don't load it up with all kinds of disclaimers that your motives are pure. It is what is, and no one needs convincing of what you motivations are, except maybe yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Parsons News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Parsons