Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 204,492

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story
SuperGuest

Trenton, TN

#167064 Mar 23, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe ZA ain't rolling cause DA already did
I have been saying this for weeks, now. DA in federal lockup, and his mother stating in an interview that he had been interrogated for 17 hours, with the feds doing the interrogating. I remembered reading too how Dylan was sort of a "second fiddle," if you will to his brother. It is said he is being held on gun charges, yet on at least one news show, the reporter states "unknown charges." The rest of the "gang" are being held at various county jails, but DA was imprisoned at a federal facility before the search warrant, the pearl bust, Zach's arrest for kidnapping and murder, and the subsequent incarceration of the rest of the "gang." Including, now, apparently, Trish Evans.I don't know if he has any actual involvement except maybe after the fact. I think possibly DA rolled on Zach (and whomever else) to A) save his own skin and B) he was seen as a weak link in this investigation. All jmo.
one in a million

Jackson, TN

#167065 Mar 23, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. You've aroused my curiosity. Just so you know…hint, hint.
No ruse on my part ,just do not mention names ,who had a vendetta against Holly?
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#167066 Mar 23, 2014
interesting.....
one in a million wrote:
<quoted text>
Holly's abduction had nothing to do with drugs,
her abduction was a personal vendetta against her,
the person with the vendetta knew he would be number one suspect,
so he had it done &
then took charge afterwards
creating his alibi
Apparently he sucked other folks in to his scheme,
Not Clint ,not Drew
! Should I say, Just my opinion
Who had a personal vendetta against Holly? And why? any thoughts or opinions?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#167067 Mar 23, 2014
Long Time_ First Time wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not believe that any of the Bobo's had anything to do with Holly's abduction/murder.
You just want to repeatedly opine that they didn't handle things to your satisfaction. How does repeatedly saying that a family, who's loved one has been abducted/murdered, didn't handle it correctly, made mistakes, etc in any way constitute as a good, pure, or whatever other positive descriptor you want to use regarding your motive for your repeatedly telling everyone they didn't handle it right?
It doesn't and everyone has a right to post here regardless of their motivations for doing so, but to give your repeated opining that they handled it wrong, with long disclaimers that your motivators are pure, right, correct is a crock of shit.
It is what it is, and you're simply repeating your disapproval of how they've handled Holly's abduction/murder. You're dissatisfied with how this family has dealt with their daughter/sister's abduction/murder, period. And it very much appears that you're trying to convince yourself that your motivations are in no way "wrong" of your needing to keep stating the Bobo's did not handle the situation to your liking, approval, or satisfaction..
Post away about the family didn't handle it the way you believe it should be handled(what it accomplishes for you is what's telling), but don't load it up with all kinds of disclaimers that your motives are pure. It is what is, and no one needs convincing of what you motivations are, except maybe yourself.
You know NOTHING of my 'motivations', that much is clear.

Do you think every detail was handled correctly? I doubt it. But if you do, then that's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

And in your opinion, it's 'telling' what my posts accomplish? Just what do you think ANY post here accomplishes? I'll tell you: NOTHING....yours, mine, or Joe Blow's! It's a site to discuss our personal thoughts, nothing more!

I'm sorry you do not like what I think. But I don't always agree with you either, sister. THAT is what it is!

So continue to post your own ideas/thoughts/opinions, and I will do the same.'K?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#167068 Mar 23, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Person mentioned on page 4821?
Thank you! I am following you now!!!
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#167069 Mar 23, 2014
interesting.....

one in a million wrote: <quoted text>

Holly's abduction had nothing to do with drugs,
her abduction was a personal vendetta against her,
the person with the vendetta knew he would be number one suspect,
so he had it done &
then took charge afterwards
creating his alibi
Apparently he sucked other folks in to his scheme,
Not Clint ,not Drew
! Should I say, Just my opinion

Who had a personal vendetta against Holly? And why? any thoughts or opinions?
Truthhurts

United States

#167070 Mar 23, 2014
one in a million wrote:
<quoted text>Initals please and I will say yes or no
JD?
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#167071 Mar 23, 2014
good point!
Truthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>I want to run something by you.

I know you have probably ran across the Cabin 16 theory. I think ZA had preplanned this abduction. Do you not remember a few days before Holly was taken that ZA was arrested in Natchez Trace with none other than a bag full of morphine & random other drug items (somebody posted the gory details of drugging Holly not to long ago & I believe it could be true JMO)..This was only DAYS before (his arrest at NT) Holly's abduction. You have to wonder what was his purpose was. Was he stashing items to use later? I really believe he was until his altercation with the park ranger put a stop to that! I do believe cabin 16 will play a part in the details of this crime. JMO
lucas buck

United States

#167072 Mar 23, 2014
I want to apologies for the way I expressed my opinion last night
I was a bit too straight up with my opinions. I was aggravated over some people I dealt with earlier and had to wait on a small town cop to take his sweet time signing paperwork
I do s stand behind my opinions but could have said it better.

To the one person threatening to cut people's face off and lots of other things. Be careful an opinion OT thought is one thing but your posts could be construed as terroristic threats if the person you made them to was worried you would follow through
By threatening across state lines it becomes federal
That can and will trace people down for what you said
I was not worried in fact I thought it funny. I had till last night pictured you as a young female
I am not a cop as someone suggested last night
I would not do that job unless it was the only way totaled care of my family.
I do deal eith them regularly and know 1st hand how corrupt lots of them are

I work for a private security company We do various things from transporting for police departments that do not have resources to bounty hunting

I have dealt with lots of people on meth and never met one while high on it that could have kidnapped a 16 year old one legged blind hound dog
When dealing with the same person not high that can be very smart and intelligent.
When I say zack could not have done it I am referring to him only if he was tweaking on meth when it happened.

I fully think they knew who and why from day one
It was not random or the TBI would have issued a general warning to people in the area

Again I apologize to anyone I upset. Sans one sick person who proclaims to be in Michigan but from the wording used last night it appears they may be down south a bit

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#167073 Mar 23, 2014
Truthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>I want to run something by you. I know you have probably ran across the Cabin 16 theory. I think ZA had preplanned this abduction. Do you not remember a few days before Holly was taken that ZA was arrested in Natchez Trace with none other than a bag full of morphine & random other drug items (somebody posted the gory details of drugging Holly not to long ago & I believe it could be true JMO)..This was only DAYS before (his arrest at NT) Holly's abduction. You have to wonder what was his purpose was. Was he stashing items to use later? I really believe he was until his altercation with the park ranger put a stop to that! I do believe cabin 16 will play a part in the details of this crime. JMO
Yes, I've read about that theory, and if true, it's horrendous!

I can't fully discredit that it played out that way. The parts that I have a problem with are the ones you didn't mention here. It is said that is the reason the searches stopped at that point. IF that is true, it leaves the question of 1) Why did it still take nearly 3 years to make the arrest? If they felt it was ZA at the time, why didn't they get probable cause search warrants at that time and nail his butt to the wall THEN, rather than three years later? 2) Where's Holly's body, and why hasn't it been returned to the family for a proper burial. 3) Why would they allow fundraisers and the like to be held if they knew for a fact that she was deceased? Would that not smack of wanting to gain from the death of their precious daughter?

Do I believe it COULD have played out like you describe? Yes, it very well could have. But I just don't think the family or LE would allowed the public to believe she might still be out there somewhere. I think they would have arrested ZA and whomever else might have been connected to the crime before now.

I don't know what could be gained from allowing it to go on for nearly three years, if the case was pretty much cut and dry/solved so long ago.
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#167074 Mar 23, 2014
Renfroe?
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#167075 Mar 23, 2014
one in a million wrote:
<quoted text>No ruse on my part ,just do not mention names ,who had a vendetta against Holly?
I honestly don't know.
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#167076 Mar 23, 2014
interesting..

March30 wrote: Jackson Sun Plea deadline extended for sex offender Accused sex offender

Terry Lee Britt, 53, of Parsons,

appeared in Madison County Circuit Court on Thursday morning.Britt’s attorney, Steve Milam of Lexington, asked for Judge Roy Morgan to move the plea deadline due to discovery of evidence provided by the state. Britt’s plea agreement deadline has been moved to April 9. Britt has a criminal record, including sexual offenses, dating back to 1977. He is being held in the Criminal Justice Complex on two counts of aggravated kidnapping and one count each of sexual battery and attempted rape in a September 2008 incident. Morgan set his bond at $500,000 in February.

any thoughts or opinions?
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#167077 Mar 23, 2014
from July 2012.
Wonderin wrote:
<quoted text>Jul 12, 2012

i have no idea, im looking for the male

Terry Renfroe in Parsons Tn.

Not sure if I spelle his name right. If you want to use the same name as mine its fine I will change mine so noone gets confused about what Im asking mixed up with what you are asking

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#167078 Mar 23, 2014
one in a million wrote:
<quoted text>Initals please and I will say yes or no
TR
Older Than Dirt

Sulphur Springs, TX

#167079 Mar 23, 2014
Just a thought here. Is is possible that ZA was a stalker?? Could that be why he killed her? moo
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#167080 Mar 23, 2014
Does anyone know either of these two guys? Terry Renfroe or Terry Britt?
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#167081 Mar 23, 2014
one in a million wrote:
<quoted text>No ruse on my part ,just do not mention names ,who had a vendetta against Holly?
LB

Jackson, TN

#167082 Mar 23, 2014
Truthhurts wrote:
<quoted text>JD?
I do not think it was Jd they were referring to, I am thinking more like BB
one in a million

Jackson, TN

#167083 Mar 23, 2014
Never Fear wrote:
<quoted text>
TR
no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tenn. Health Mgt. 7 hr sharp stick 35
big don golf cart perryville. anyone had any wo... Sun mr douglas 2
Tyler R Sat Usual 2
tbi grow up Sat nashville area 22
Hot girls of Decatur County Sat Jason 9
towboater Sat jokemyass 15
Food or Lack of it in the Decatur County Jail. Sat Concerned 27
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web