Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
160,201 - 160,220 of 185,645 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Mar 14

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

SmokesNmirrorS1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is john Paul Mitchell may be wrong though
There is a John Patrick Mitchell in custody in DC jail right now.

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's just a drug round up that has nothing to do with Holly Bobo.
Why does every arrest for the last three years for 5 counties around, 6 if you include
Benton, have to be linked to her case?
It throws too many names out there for false leads all the time.
Muddy waters whether you like it or not.
I've seen just today, again, a growing list of pushing a dozen names on these forums to try to link involvement to her case. Let's just wait and see who the TBI names and arrests, and THEN try to figure out how they are linked.

Because there was 550 grams of meth found along with guns both hand and long guns.

Because the distance between these counties is not far on back roads.

Because even the best meth cooks can't get enough materials to keep the meth heads in one town consistently high.

Because the good meth comes from Texas or Mexico or California.

Because these boys in Decatur co ain't that smart.

Clear now?

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Dragnet wrote:
<quoted text>
?How far "northwest"?
Close to the border but don't confuse your states.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what he told LE. Do you?
Thought not.
All I know is what he told publicly and it was a bunch of self-contradictory statements.
For all I know, that is what he did with LE also.
You recall that LE was present at their interview tapings?
You recall that Dana was summarily "dismissed" when making statements about the blood.
I have always been of a mind that the TBI never even discussed the blood with the family because according to both parties, the TBI was not sharing their investigation with the family.
It appears that the TBI did share with the family at first; an early media report quoted the family as saying that they were staying in 'close touch' with them and that authorities reported back to them daily. This is most likely when they were given the results of the blood taken from their carport. By August, when they went on TV and were on the JVM program, Karen acted upset that the TBI had not been sharing much with them recently....she said that they were not telling the family anything. So something cause authorities to clam up after several months, but it could have been for their own good. And this is also when Dana disclosed the results of the blood DNA.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe a word Warner says. I fascinated that so many in the music field, have become so involved in this case. What do you know HS is also in that same field. To many from the same group connected, I wonder when the fbi will come calling?
Doesn't surprise me....many are seeking fame and fortune here. Dollar bills bring people out for all sorts of different reasons.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

1misunders wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a John Patrick Mitchell in custody in DC jail right now.
He's been in custody since a day or two after ZA's arrest.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Watching17 wrote:
<quoted text>Tammy, are you the same Tammy Fed claimed to be providing him info? It seems there are a few family names, very much related to this case, and the WC case. Has the FBI been to visit you yet?
WOW...see...theres some here that know wth I'm talkin bout.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

linkplease wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for this. It's great to have everything at your fingertips. Very helpful.
Lol! Do you really have a registered name "linkplease"? Too funny!:)
Anonymous

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Close to the border but don't confuse your states.
You said it Cali and Texas. Everyone knows the drugs ship West to East.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Mr-Ed wrote:
<quoted text>well said. I agree 100%. Great post.
A horse is a horse, of course, of course. Glad to be of service!:). Just paying it forward...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>.
Because there was 550 grams of meth found along with guns both hand and long guns.
Because the distance between these counties is not far on back roads.
Because even the best meth cooks can't get enough materials to keep the meth heads in one town consistently high.
Because the good meth comes from Texas or Mexico or California.
Because these boys in Decatur co ain't that smart.
Clear now?
Much bigger bust on 3/14... posted upthread someplace... involving like 100 PoS meth heads... connected? Who knows.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>.
Jer. I don't think so because that is not the name he goes by. I really don't know
Stay on that trail cause it will lead you northwest.
Surely you dont mean all the way to Vancouver WA do you? If so there is a tow company that needs discussing as well.

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

watching1 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been in custody since a day or two after ZA's arrest.
Does it say anywhere why he was arrested? I know you can look on vinelink to see if someone is in custody but how can you tell what someone's charges are?

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you dont mean all the way to Vancouver WA do you? If so there is a tow company that needs discussing as well.
Not only is CJs interest in the Holladay towing co odd, but her brother JJ is a fan of the Indy Colts, like he has lived there before. Former military, into guns and a TX connection wouldnt be surprising. Why the new fb accounts, what is being covered up? They read here as well, CJ removed the tow co from her like list or was told to do so?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

1misunders wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it say anywhere why he was arrested? I know you can look on vinelink to see if someone is in custody but how can you tell what someone's charges are?
No, unfortunately that kind of info has to be pieced together from news reporting or other sources. Vinelink doesn't provide charges.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for my 100th time, I don't even talk about the dragged/walked "miscommunication".
You should have taken notes when the interviews were up so you could see/hear what he said when he said it. Then you'd understand. Until then, you don't need to worry me with this old canard anymore.
I see Barney Fife is still at it here spreading his mush..First off Mr. Fife,I am as southern as southern gets you old fart and, WE DO NOT use the word DRAG or DRAGGING to explain someone WALKING with someone.The slang you refer to is used in the way you explained of being DRAGGED to Ballmart against your will,and not in slang for walking with someone.One day you got to get over the "my generation was the best" crap...Someone has to keep you in check obviously,otherwise you will contaminate this thread with your babble.West Tn. doesn't use those words to explain walking with someone no more than you do.I thought I had told you nobody trusted Barney,not even Andy,he PUT UP with him,that was it...
Ping's Disclaimer: I will say it again,I DO NOT CARE about the judgment icons.As a matter of fact I, like the bad ones more than the good ones,especially the flaming icon,so mark as you wish,but I won't see them Anyways!:)
Barney Fife

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2014

Judged:

Ping The Riddler wrote:
<quoted text> I see Barney Fife is still at it here spreading his mush..First off Mr. Fife,I am as southern as southern gets you old fart and, WE DO NOT use the word DRAG or DRAGGING to explain someone WALKING with someone.The slang you refer to is used in the way you explained of being DRAGGED to Ballmart against your will,and not in slang for walking with someone.One day you got to get over the "my generation was the best" crap...Someone has to keep you in check obviously,otherwise you will contaminate this thread with your babble.West Tn. doesn't use those words to explain walking with someone no more than you do.I thought I had told you nobody trusted Barney,not even Andy,he PUT UP with him,that was it...
Ping's Disclaimer: I will say it again,I DO NOT CARE about the judgment icons.As a matter of fact I, like the bad ones more than the good ones,especially the flaming icon,so mark as you wish,but I won't see them Anyways!:)
Nice to see someone finally paid your bond. Good too have you back ping.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Barney Fife wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see someone finally paid your bond. Good too have you back ping.
Yea you keep thinking I'm a criminal and not on the other side of the law all you want,actually I like that you do,that way you never see me coming..:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

Who is CJ and JJ? Lordy... wish people would/could use full names. I feel like a Scrabble game.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2014

Judged:

wowz3rs wrote:
(January 28, 2014) Jackson, Tenn.- 14 suspects were arrested yesterday as a part of a “West Tennessee round-up” of people indicted for federal drug trafficking violations.
This announcement comes from United States Attorney Edward L. Stanton, III and Special Agent in Charge of the Memphis Division of the FBI A. Todd McCall.
According to the announcement, a federal grand jury returned the indictments in Jackson on January 21, but kept secret until the arrests.
The announcement notes that the charges come from the illegal activities of selling, manufacturing, and distributing methamphetamine and marijuana. They also come from possessing firearms in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime.
The release named the 14 suspects that were arrested during the operation. Those suspects are:
Officials seized 550 grams of methamphetamine, U.S. Currency, drug paraphernalia, and at least 70 firearms. That number of firearms include both handguns and long guns.
-Richard Alley, 40, of Hardin County
-Scotty Alley, 41, of Wayne County
-Sherill Douglas, 43, of Henderson County
-Steven Flowers, 41, of Henderson County
-Brandon Frazier, 35, of Wayne County
-Sherry Gilbert, 36, of Henderson County
-Bryant Hart, 43, of Decatur County
-Carol Ann Lee, 38, of Wayne County
-Jamie Pearson, 34, of Henderson County
-Kelvin Pettigrew, 38, of Henderson County
-Bartee Rich, 36, of Hardin County
-Diana Williams, 42, of Hardin County
-Emanuel Lopez, 24, of Tarrant County (Texas)
-Francisco Lopez, 28,(already In federal custody)
Multiple law enforcement agencies participated in this round-up, including the FBI, the United States Marshals Service, the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, Henderson County Sheriff’s Department, Jackson Police Department, and Lexington Police Department.
http://wnws.point5digital.com :8080/p5d/servlet/articlepage? 3,102,27337,161
This is good news! That FBI agent Todd McCall is the agent that spoke at Zach Adams indictment. That Pettigrew names sounds familiar where have I heard that?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra King 10 min Lou 1 16
Witness: Video showed emotional Holly Bobo tied... 38 min Burchambetsy 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 52 min WTF 8,979
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr TN Voter 141,530
Guy in Jeep 2 hr Yuck 3
Mark Pearcy 4 hr Sgd 327
Conway 10 hr MyNametoo2 147
heather bailey 10 hr MyNametoo2 119
Your opinion on what really happened to Holly Bobo (Nov '12) Tue Henderson 183
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000