Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 204,136

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#165180 Mar 19, 2014
JER & Guest, If the camera's were taken BEFORE Holly was abducted, would there have been any pictures on the camera's to be worried about?

I'm asking this because IF nothing was on the camera's BEFORE Holly was abducted, then why go to all the trouble to put them in a Refrig. and dump them in the river from a boat..
Why not just put time in a trash bag and drop them in the river or the dump or burn/bury them???

I'm starting to think there was SOMETHING on those camera's BEFORE the morning Holly disappeared that was very incriminating to someone...jmo

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#165181 Mar 19, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this DL the neighbor that allegedly called the TBI agent that morning?
Yes, but she cannot see CW's house from her house and I cannot believe that anyone is buying into this camera story. Why would anyone destroy a camera when they could simply destroy the memory chip? Common Sense!
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#165182 Mar 19, 2014
Trying to figure out who and where this neighbor is that allegedly called the TBI agent reporting a truck on CW's property that morning. Why, what prompted this neighbor to call TBI for such a seemingly trivial thing??Google earth shows three residences down from the Bobo's, all a relatively good distance away. EB's, CW's and a residence that belonged to an elderly gentleman whose house was sold after he passed away in June of 2012. And again...Why take the time and risk being exposed removing cameras from trees when it takes 5 seconds to pull the memory cards? None of this makes any sense which is par for the course in this conundrum of a case.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#165183 Mar 19, 2014
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>
JER, is this fact or your theory? I haven't ever seen these particular dots connected! Scryer's description was a refrigerator being dumped, and it took some effort by 3 men. Cameras wouldn't weigh that much...
Neither, the info was provided by another poster. We arent dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer as to why take cameras instead of cards. Several cameras would be heavy when added to the refrig weight. As far as neighbor I dont think DL was the neighbor being pointed at but Fed will have to answer that one as well as the info about the TBI agent that was called in Jackson. Who had a daddy that was going to issue a legal order?

Since: May 11

Jackson, TN

#165184 Mar 19, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but there was "some rumor" that she was screaming "Get the hell off me!"
Thanks LW. According to the "rumor", was that all that she screamed?
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#165185 Mar 19, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither, the info was provided by another poster. We arent dealing with the sharpest knives in the drawer as to why take cameras instead of cards. Several cameras would be heavy when added to the refrig weight. As far as neighbor I dont think DL was the neighbor being pointed at but Fed will have to answer that one as well as the info about the TBI agent that was called in Jackson. Who had a daddy that was going to issue a legal order?
Awww…Okay. Thanks Jer. Taking all this with a grain of salt. Gam cams are made of plastic and lightweight.

Location hidden

#165186 Mar 19, 2014
Old Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks LW. According to the "rumor", was that all that she screamed?

That is all I read - it was posted on this thread ions ago. Did you hear something different? If so, care to share? Make sure you post it is unconfirmed if you're not sure.

Location hidden

#165187 Mar 19, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
In my mind that story just doesn't "float" when I am sitting in my den watching TBI sift dirt through screens! We have literally been FED so much BS since day one!

Since: Mar 14

United States

#165188 Mar 19, 2014
My son an I do a nation wide scavenger hunt and on their site geocaching dot com I came across a cache that is on the Baugus property in a cave. Here is the link
GC1B85H Baugus Cave Earthcache (Earthcache) in Tennessee, United States created by dalls http://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC1B85H_ba...
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#165189 Mar 19, 2014
Going back to the very beginning and looking at this with 'fresh' eyes. This is the earliest media report that I could find on the incident. April 13, 2011 @ 11:38 a.m.

4 hours into this incident…

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/14438754/au...

My first reaction: HOW with immediate police presence, including TBI/FBI does somebody drag (as reported initially) another into a large tract of woods, on foot, and not be intercepted/caught?

My second reaction: Is it normal for FBI to respond immediately to such an incident?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#165190 Mar 19, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
But this is some of the same criminal bunch that took the memory card out of Holly's phone so whomever would probably be aware of a card in the cameras... why not just turn the cameras off--- did they run 24/7? Where did this information about the cameras and removal come from initially? Another question-- why throw the cameras in the river??? why not burn them or cards? This story seems weird to me and the only reason it sounds remotely a possibility is because of those postings about the refrigerator dump months and months ago... jmo

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#165191 Mar 19, 2014
...Sim card from phone
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#165192 Mar 19, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww…Okay. Thanks Jer. Taking all this with a grain of salt. Gam cams are made of plastic and lightweight.
Hope this didn't come across as rude…didn't mean for it to.
Paisley

Madison, TN

#165193 Mar 19, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
. Wasn't there another poster that said the TRAIN had bragged about shooting a night guard? And burying a girl in a fridge or freezer at a beach or something. It was posted in the last week I think. I remember reading this ! As far as the names on the drug bust list , wasn't there a baltee that was supposed to have been there when B Egg done that to those kids. That's what I read in the thread about them missing. Sorry to but in on your conversations , just thought it might help ya! Don't know if it is true but I have read all this info in previous post.

Since: Jan 14

USA

#165194 Mar 19, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
Going back to the very beginning and looking at this with 'fresh' eyes. This is the earliest media report that I could find on the incident. April 13, 2011 @ 11:38 a.m.
My first reaction: HOW with immediate police presence, including TBI/FBI does somebody drag (as reported initially) another into a large tract of woods, on foot, and not be intercepted/caught? Maybe because she never went in the woods.
My second reaction: Is it normal for FBI to respond immediately to such an incident?
If it ws a kidnapping I would think so. However that is fast to determine that it was a kidnapping and only C said she was dragged in the woods. I just think this threw the investigation off from the start. CB s statement and actions are surely questionable to me. I still say had it been my sister NOTHING would have stopped me trying to run after her. NOTHING. Something not right from the very start.
pimp daddy D

United States

#165195 Mar 19, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
My first reaction: HOW with immediate police presence, including TBI/FBI does somebody drag (as reported initially) another into a large tract of woods, on foot, and not be intercepted/caught?
I may be wrong but I believe the FBI and TBI got involved so fast because there was a witness that said she had been taken, she was a celebrity's cousin, and how close all this was to the interstate.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#165196 Mar 19, 2014
QUOTE who="reddoggie" <quoted text>
Awww…Okay. Thanks Jer.
Taking all this with a grain of salt. Gam cams are made of plastic and lightweight....QUOTE

reddoggie, Excellent point.
The camera's are small and lightweight, with a strap to wrap around a tree..I could easily carry a dozen cameras by their straps, myself.
why was the entire camera's taken down before H. disappeared or were they??? who's to say when they disappeared?
just another of the many missing pieces in this puzzle....imo
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#165197 Mar 19, 2014
always pondering wrote:
<quoted text> If it ws a kidnapping I would think so. However that is fast to determine that it was a kidnapping and only C said she was dragged in the woods. I just think this threw the investigation off from the start. CB s statement and actions are surely questionable to me. I still say had it been my sister NOTHING would have stopped me trying to run after her. NOTHING. Something not right from the very start.
I agree that something's not right from the start. I believe that SO much more happened that morning that isn't being reported for whatever reason…..Holly's safety I would guess. The ONLY thing that would have deterred me from assisting my sibling is if their life was threatened by my doing so. I also think back to the Sheriff's very emotional reaction…that has always struck me as very unusual…and telling. SOMETHING happened and it isn't what was initially reported and I honestly don't think that it was Clint's doing or involvement or he would have been in trouble by now. Just my opinion.
HOW

Gaffney, SC

#165198 Mar 19, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
My first reaction also and in the same order as yours. Nothing makes sense and hopefuly once this gets to trail we can logically make sense of what happened that morning.
I am not even sure the DA has anything but circumstancial evidence at this point due to their statment this is an on going investigation. How can they go to trial when they are still investigating and think others are involved?
Leads me to believe the arrested za to pressure him with death penallty so he will spill the beans.
Remember the saying in the legal world

A DA can indict a ham sandwhich

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#165199 Mar 19, 2014
HOW wrote:
<quoted text>

I am not even sure the DA has anything but circumstancial evidence at this point due to their statment this is an on going investigation.
-
HOW, what type of evidence, or specific evidence would you prefer to see to make you feel confident that the DA has a strong case?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girls of Decatur County 8 hr smh 8
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) 11 hr Storm 62
Found Chihuahua Dog...Tan 23 hr Hopeful 2
Drew Scott (Dec '11) Thu Tyler Harvey 325
towboater Wed matchmaker 14
tbi grow up Wed give it up 1
Manitowoc/ kolpak (Jun '13) Wed work 21
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web