Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 204,150

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#164332 Mar 16, 2014
TN's Familial DNA Law went into effect on 01/2012. Imo, due to ZA's brother being incarcerated. It is very possible that this new law may have played a part in the recent activity in the Holly Bobo investigation.

AN ACT to amend Tennessee Code Annotated, Title 38,
relative to familial DNA searching.

http://www.capitol.tn.gov/Bills/107/Bill/SB02...

Familial Searching

Familial searching is an additional search of a law enforcement DNA database conducted after a routine search has been completed and no profile matches are identified during the process. Unlike a routine database search which may spontaneously yield partial match profiles, familial searching is a deliberate search of a DNA database conducted for the intended purpose of potentially identifying close biological relatives to the unknown forensic profile obtained from crime scene evidence.
<sniped-read more>

Wolfscratch

Spartanburg, SC

#164333 Mar 16, 2014
reddoggie wrote:
<quoted text>
Now see there? THIS is a poster whose words ring true. IMO.
Agree
Curiousin Ne

Morse Bluff, NE

#164334 Mar 16, 2014
Just finally wrote:
<quoted text>hendetson county sent cops as well they were first on the scene! They told her to call decatur! There are bad spots where no signal is present! That could be the reason also if her calls were dropped!? I don't know if he had a him or not. But we were told that he told them it was zack Adams that took her until le shut him down they thought they would release her! But they had bogus alibis etc nothing to get warrants to search etc! I went and searched I walked thru Natchez trace park we were told what we were looking for, pink shirt, blue jeans, one black flip flop! School books or papers and her purse maybe items out of her purse! I was there when they called the search off and people thought she had been found! We got back to the community center and I know this to be a fact I seen it with my own eyes there was a guy from a rescue squad not sure which one! But he was on the search of the cabins and he said there was fresh blood and chunks of something on one wall he said it looked like grape jelly! He was screaming and crying others were trying to calm down and it wasn't long he was whisked away by state troopers!! He kept saying damn I know what I seen and someone said where and what do you think it is... He words were cabin 16 and it's brains!!!!
I'm bringing this post forward so that everyone can know what's being discussed.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#164335 Mar 16, 2014
Wonderer wrote:
<quoted text>not without a warrant
In my state Wis if your arrested for a felony it is mandatory a DNA sample be given & put on file. They then can run your DNA to see if your responsible for any other crimes where DNA was discovered.

Since: Jan 13

Bedford, IN

#164336 Mar 16, 2014
Wonderer wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct. To a non-medical person, at a distance, coagulated blood (covering white matter) could give an appearance of a deep red grape jelly appearance. Was details, of this event, posted on Topix?
Jelly, jam, or preserves....'brains' were not found in that cabin or else LE , the TBI and the media would have jumped on that discovery like fleas on a dog. Let's not waste time going over and over something that was evidently reported by someone who was either lying for attention, a nut case, on a 'high', or all three. Forget it. I'll bet there are still conspirators on here who still think Holly is in protective custody while her wounds are healing, and that the arrest of ZA had nothing to do with finding her remains.

Spartanburg, SC

#164337 Mar 16, 2014
Curiousin Ne wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems fairly obvious that this poster and LW are the same.
It's amazing that you're being called out for believing the articles showing Drew as Clint yet when you try to point out to this poster that the things that media says that Clint said aren't verbatim she argues and says CLINT has to be lying. She can't comprehend that media is just not reliable anymore.
O/T but I just don't understand the quibbling about the icons. I havn't cared about a gold star on my paper since the first grade. So childish!
Love that O/T paragraph.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#164338 Mar 16, 2014
Curiousin Ne wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems fairly obvious that this poster and LW are the same.
It's amazing that you're being called out for believing the articles showing Drew as Clint yet when you try to point out to this poster that the things that media says that Clint said aren't verbatim she argues and says CLINT has to be lying. She can't comprehend that media is just not reliable anymore.
O/T but I just don't understand the quibbling about the icons. I havn't cared about a gold star on my paper since the first grade. So childish!
It is exactly such bandwagon "obvious" thinking that will get you nowhere.
I am not LW.
Caring was kind enough to point out that she's been doing this for 30 years but still doesn't know the media is unreliable. She trusted it blindly and didn't read up to see that this has been known since early on. She doesn't know the number of times I have posted the landmark
FOX vs. Akre and Steve Wilson and it's significance.

There is a difference in knowing what the media "says" some said and watching the video of them actually saying it.

It's not an issue of "gold stars". But, for misinformation to be "X" and false information to be given a green check, that leads to more confusion. Not the poster, but their information.
Not Going There

Ashburn, VA

#164339 Mar 16, 2014
Caring wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to reply to someone who really gives a damn what you think. That isn't me.
I find you entertaining, at best.
I admit my mistakes, and yes, since the media called Drew, Clint, I thought it was legitimate reporting. My bad. It does shows your nitpicking desperation to come up with something, anything. You are right again. I don't know the Bobo family personally. I wish I did because they seem to be a lovely family. The only connection to them I have is I have sent funds to them several times throughout these three long years when Holly was missing.
It amazes me that you even think someone (anyone) really cares if you are 'brusque' or not. Narcissistic much? lol I have found you to be a very controlling individual who has a tendency to overrate themselves.
Oh I fully understand that your time is now limited when it comes to you trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit. With the trial on the horizon it does have a way of putting a kink in someone's quest to disparage the Bobo family. The clock is ticking now.........closer, and, closer to the real truth than ever before.
I have been posting on Topix for many years. Its the same old same old in every case and always one or two that thinks they run the forum when they don't. It is very interesting though to go back, and look at the spiel by some posters once the real suspect has been brought to trial, and when the facts finally outweighs rancid speculation.
Lady Justice is beginning to rise for Holly and the Bobo family.
Very well written, I'm jealous that it wasn't me writing those words, especially those directed at "Guess Who".

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#164340 Mar 16, 2014
always pondering wrote:
<quoted text> Is the gmothers grave on the Adams property?
BECKY ADAMS - Services for Becky Adams were Sunday APril 3, 2011 at Parsons Methodist Church. Burial followed at Spence Cemetery. Mrs. Adams, age 72 died APril 1, 2011 at her home. She was preceded in death by one son, Timothy Adams. She is survived by her husband, John Adams, Holladay; one son, Johnny Adams,Lexington and three grandchildren.
Lexington Progress 6 April 2011

note--she died at home.
wonder what the cause of death is?
many families take care of their own at home during a long illness such as cancer. this is very commendable and most often what the dying prefer (to be with their loved ones), but may add a level of stress to some family members that reside on the same property.
(for various reasons)
jmo
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#164341 Mar 16, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Jelly, jam, or preserves....'brains' were not found in that cabin or else LE , the TBI and the media would have jumped on that discovery like fleas on a dog. Let's not waste time going over and over something that was evidently reported by someone who was either lying for attention, a nut case, on a 'high', or all three. Forget it. I'll bet there are still conspirators on here who still think Holly is in protective custody while her wounds are healing, and that the arrest of ZA had nothing to do with finding her remains.
How do you know that LE and TBI didn't jump all over that therefore keeping it from the media? They've proven themselves to be pretty darned good at that with everything else.

Jackson, TN

#164342 Mar 16, 2014
How many think Zach Adams is the lone abductor? Not me!
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#164343 Mar 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2011

Someone who is local should drive over to Natchez State Park and take a good look at cabin 16. You should go during the day, and do not go alone. Try your best to look through the front window, if you can see in you will be surprised at what you see. If someone does this, it will clear up the speculation as to whether or Holly was found there.
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#164344 Mar 16, 2014
catgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz, can you be more specific as to what kind of disarray exactly? Thanks...:)
There was a broken table, trash all over the floor, a hole in one of the walls, and that was just in the part you could see through the front window, so I assumed the rest of the place was in similar condition. We didn't think anything of it at the time, just thought it was rowdy teenagers or something of the sort, but after hearing about Holly yesterday, I became suspicious. The people around the cabin seemed to be protecting it, as when we looked through the window one man told us we needed to step away. If the cabin was a crime scene, it should still be in the same condition, but from what I've read today, this case seems to be ver secretive, so maybe the cabin has been fixed since the time I was there. To make a long story short, I was at Natchez April 20-21, we saw many people around cabin 16 both days, and when we looked in the window it was obvious something had happened inside.
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#164345 Mar 16, 2014
Jun 16, 2011

Judged:Interesting5Touching3He lpful3
I am not trying to cause trouble for anyone, I just wanted to spread the word to locals that the cabin should be looked at. I was at Natchez on April 20-21 and there were a lot of people milling about in the area of cabin 16. When my husband and I looked in the window, you could see the place was in complete disarray, like there had been a struggle of some sort. I didn't even know about Holly being missing until I spoke to a relative in the area yesterday who mentioned the case. There was a very unsettling feeling about the place, and I feel thar if this young lady was found, the cabin is the place that she was found. I'm sorry if I have confused anyone with my original post, I'm new to topix and to this case, so I was unsure how much information was necessary to provide.
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#164346 Mar 16, 2014
June 16, 2011

Judged:Interesting1Clueless1
Yes, we were around the cabin a couple of times on the 20th but we looked in the window on the 21st. As for demeanor, this may sound strange, but it seemed to me that the people(I should clarify that they were all men,) were acting forcefully calm- as if something was wrong but they were trying to hide it. I saw a lot of furrowed brows and grimaces; these were people who were concerned about something. They were also walking around, talking to one another, but I got the impression that they were trying to act casual. The numbers of people varied each time we went by, from as many as 15 or so, to as few as 5 or 6. I've asked my husband if he remembered anything, but he's not one for details.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#164347 Mar 16, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post.
Welcome to my world. People with logical posts are 'disagreed' with while the sweet little talk out their assers get rave reviews.

I'll use your post to fix my previous statement regarding icons.
Too many times "X" are given to correct information while false info is given green checks.
This is confusing a lot of onlookers who will come away with confused ideas of what is true and what is false.
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#164348 Mar 16, 2014
Comment #17802.

Topix keeps erasing my copy and paste. Weird.
yourpoint

Erin, TN

#164349 Mar 16, 2014
Wonderer wrote:
<quoted text>Who is JPM?
nobody that has snything to do with this case
reddoggie

Tyler, TX

#164350 Mar 16, 2014
Liz wrote:
<quoted text>The people around the cabin were in regular clothes, no uniforms that I remember. There was also no crime scene tape, although there was a small spraypainted X at the bottom of one wall. To answer some of the other questions, I hadn't heard of the case because I don't watch the news, only read local news papers. Also, the relative I referred to is a cousin that I only speak to every few months, we're not in constant contact. The vehicles in the area were normal cars and trucks, but there was one car that I recall that had official plates, but it was parked down a ways from the cabin. I do have some pictures, but none that show the cabin. We went over to the cabin because we had been by the area several times and saw people there each time, so my husband and I thought we would have a look to see what was going on. Sorry if this doesn't answer all questions, I'm doing my best to keep up.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#164351 Mar 16, 2014
browndoggie wrote:
<quoted text> If you have ever field dressed an animal , say a deer for instance, the coagulated blood around the bullet wound looks like grape jelly.
I have helped field dress deer before but I never saw anything that looked remotely like grape jelly. Maybe we are used to a different kind of jelly. Makes one wonder though exactly what they did find in Cabin 16 and why they didn't know she was dead then and there, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girls of Decatur County 12 hr smh 8
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) 15 hr Storm 62
Found Chihuahua Dog...Tan Thu Hopeful 2
Drew Scott (Dec '11) Thu Tyler Harvey 325
towboater Wed matchmaker 14
tbi grow up Wed give it up 1
Manitowoc/ kolpak (Jun '13) Wed work 21
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web