Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
155,141 - 155,160 of 189,110 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#160043 Mar 6, 2014
Here's the link for Boone's post

http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/ac...

At the end the news caster talks about his problems with meth and says, "What ever he was thinking, he wasn't thinking very clearly."

So now I have to ask is there a difference in the charges of
1st Degree Murder and 1st Degree premeditated Murder?
Stacy

Birmingham, AL

#160044 Mar 6, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
So____how much blood needs to be shed before it is obvious there was a murder? Suffocation and strangulation produces no blood whatsoever.
They found blood. There has also be no evidence of a murder committed at the house, hence the reason they were looking for a live person.

Overdose doesn't produce blood, so should we assume he OD'd her at the house? I've never seen anything at all mentioned that there was any evidence of a murder at the house.
Trying to figure it out

United States

#160045 Mar 6, 2014
KitKat wrote:
Someone had once said that a girl called Holly right before her mom left. Who was this girl? And why would she call that early in the morning?
It was a girl in her nursing class. They had a big test that day and supposedly she was checking in about the test. But that never sounded right to me. Kids don't talk on phone about a test that early in the morning. They barely get caffeine and head out the door- too stressed about the test to call and talk about it. That doesn't sound right.
Just Me

Mountain Home, AR

#160046 Mar 6, 2014
Boon1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
TBI stated the amount of blood left in the carport was not a lethal amount. That was told in the very beginning.
Now that we know she did not survive this horrible time in her life, it would be a lot more comforting to know that she did die at the house and did not have to endure all of the things these monsters said they did.
God only knows what she suffered. That's the sad part of all of this. She died for what? From the looks of ZA's Facebook page on that date, it was NOT for a drug debt. It was a sick, sick mind. You need to hope and pray he cops a plea. I shudder to think what impact this will have if all of the details are released. I know for sure and certain, I cannot bear the thoughts of knowing what they did to her.
No need to respond because I am not here to argue. I'm here hoping someone will pop in and share something that will verify what I've been told. Now, I'm praying for justice. I want it soon and I want it swift.
My thoughts!
Stacy

Birmingham, AL

#160047 Mar 6, 2014
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>When I read it, it was public, and i saw the posts back in April 2011.
So obviously you are misreading my post.

I'm not saying that he had a different FB. I am saying, again, someone said earlier today, he joined after April 2011, I did not check. My post was because someone said AFTER 2011, hence the reason I said, it had to be a new Facebook, there couldn't have been a post during April 2011, if he joined AFTER April 2011,.

sigh..not sure what is so difficult to understand about that.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#160048 Mar 6, 2014
Guest wrote:
You never was you stupi w-----. Meaning you never were yourself or you pretended to be someone else or even you werent all that? You can post to fb from a phone. If this is true and ZA took Holly off the property it was 4 minutes before the last contact on the phone with her. Still more than enough time to post and wait for Holly to come out the door.
pimp daddy D

United States

#160049 Mar 6, 2014
1st degree murder is premeditated

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#160050 Mar 6, 2014
interesting who is still in custody and who has been let go...I think there's gonna be a round up, those that come and stay aren't talking, those that come and go, they are confirming what LE already knows. I think that if ya'll wanna stay informed, do continuous searches on names that have come up in the past to see when someone's showing up in the system. no one wants to talk too much about who's being held. It's all available. Wonder what other names will pop up. I think maybe a few that have been discussed a few times here there and everywhere. JMO and all that jazz
Curious

Jackson, TN

#160051 Mar 6, 2014
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cops can get comments and I'm betting ZA had another FB account when he posted all that stuff, deactivated it after people started paying attention to what he was posting and saying and started a new FB account.
It was on channel news 5 website. You can read it there. Idk if this will work. But here is the link.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24886626/do...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#160052 Mar 6, 2014
News concerning H.B. on tonight's news basically a repeat of an earlier broadcast. They did mention Jason Autry as being the 'born again' Christian, and for his own safety has been moved to the Carroll Co. Jail.
Stacy

Birmingham, AL

#160053 Mar 6, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
Here's the link for Boone's post
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/ac...
At the end the news caster talks about his problems with meth and says, "What ever he was thinking, he wasn't thinking very clearly."
So now I have to ask is there a difference in the charges of
1st Degree Murder and 1st Degree premeditated Murder?
No, I posted that code earlier on here. He was charged with 1st Degree and 1st Degree includes premeditated and murder in the commission of a Felony.

I had read, he was actually charged with "1st Degree Felony Murder" but didn't find a TN Criminal Code for that.
Down in Mississippi

Ashburn, VA

#160054 Mar 6, 2014
Pacu wrote:
<quoted text> And several other ways!
Yeah he's goin down too
Stacy

Birmingham, AL

#160055 Mar 6, 2014
Oh geez, I am not doubting a post was made.

Location hidden

#160056 Mar 6, 2014
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
So obviously you are misreading my post.
I'm not saying that he had a different FB. I am saying, again, someone said earlier today, he joined after April 2011, I did not check. My post was because someone said AFTER 2011, hence the reason I said, it had to be a new Facebook, there couldn't have been a post during April 2011, if he joined AFTER April 2011,.
sigh..not sure what is so difficult to understand about that.
oh ok, whoever that someone was that said it was wrong not you, lol...doesn't matter, I think I have screen shots somewhere... does anyone know if you edit a post on fb if it might change the time? if not, how would a time be changed on fb? ty in advance.
indianapolis colts

Little Rock, AR

#160057 Mar 6, 2014
Expect someone's fb posting to come to a stop by Monday. Bank on it

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#160058 Mar 6, 2014
RE: http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/ac...

NewsChannel 5 Investigates:
Accused Killer:'You Never Was You Stupid Wh***'
Posted: Mar 06, 2014
____

Zach Adams, likely made this facebook post while hiding in the woods at 5 forks where her lunch bag was located. He likely did not know that he was witnessed by Clint Bobo & a 911 call placed. Due to the sirens of incoming police vehicles, he may have hid in the woods there until the coast was clear.

Why were there no road blocks iniated?... "So close, yet so far away"..

Wolfscratch
maddog

Jackson, TN

#160059 Mar 6, 2014
Does anybody have the link to the supposed WSMV report from yesterday where the reporter (Dennis F. I think?) from the WOW team sweeps month special supposedly talks about being provided a list from the Bobos with the five suspects and Zack Adams being No. 2 on the list. I've heard that repeated several times on here but I'm having trouble finding it. Can somebody provide a link?
KitKat

Dresden, TN

#160060 Mar 6, 2014
Again wrote:
<quoted text>
During a kidnapping sounds as if he means as it's occurring. Once you are held you are captive not being kidnapped. That is a verb, no?
kid·nap
transitive verb \&#712;kid-&#716;nap\
: to take away (someone) by force usually in order to keep the person as a prisoner and demand money for returning the person
" Investigators believe Holly Bobo was killed in perpetration of kidnapping"
PERPETRATION to perpetrate is to commit, perpetration would be in the commission of the kidnapping correct?
Oh well..
"We believe we can prove she was taken forcefully from her home without her consent. Based on the evidence before us, we feel she was killed in perpetration of that kidnapping," said 24th Judicial District Attorney General Hansel McAdams. Perpetration means to act on or to commit. Meaning she was kidnapped and when she was killed she was no longer kidnapped!
Stacy

Birmingham, AL

#160061 Mar 6, 2014
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 13 - Offenses Against Person
Part 2 - Criminal Homicide
39-13-202 - First degree murder.

39-13-202. First degree murder.

(a) First degree murder is:

(1) A premeditated and intentional killing of another;

(2) A killing of another committed in the perpetration of or attempt to perpetrate any first degree murder, act of terrorism, arson, rape, robbery, burglary, theft, kidnapping, aggravated child abuse, aggravated child neglect, rape of a child, aggravated rape of a child or aircraft piracy; or

(3) A killing of another committed as the result of the unlawful throwing, placing or discharging of a destructive device or bomb.

(b) No culpable mental state is required for conviction under subdivision (a)(2) or (a)(3), except the intent to commit the enumerated offenses or acts in those subdivisions.

(c) A person convicted of first degree murder shall be punished by:

(1) Death;

(2) Imprisonment for life without possibility of parole; or

(3) Imprisonment for life.

(d) As used in subdivision (a)(1), &#147;premeditation&#1 48; is an act done after the exercise of reflection and judgment. &#147;Premeditation&#1 48; means that the intent to kill must have been formed prior to the act itself. It is not necessary that the purpose to kill pre-exist in the mind of the accused for any definite period of time. The mental state of the accused at the time the accused allegedly decided to kill must be carefully considered in order to determine whether the accused was sufficiently free from excitement and passion as to be capable of premeditation.

[Acts 1989, ch. 591,§ 1; 1990, ch. 1030,§ 15; 1991, ch. 377,§ 2; 1993, ch. 338,§ 1; 1993, ch. 473,§ 1; 1994, ch. 883,§ 1; 1995, ch. 460,§ 1; 1998, ch. 1040,§ 3; 2002, ch. 849,§ 2a; 2007, ch. 158,§ 2.]

Location hidden

#160062 Mar 6, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
News concerning H.B. on tonight's news basically a repeat of an earlier broadcast. They did mention Jason Autry as being the 'born again' Christian, and for his own safety has been moved to the Carroll Co. Jail.
Do you have a link? If not what channel is it on? I'm waiting on 10 oclock from wbbj

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Well 145,710
Dusty 1 hr I know 18
Big brother 16 2 hr john mayer lookalike 86
HOT blonde chick in Mustang gt 4 hr BIGRIG 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr Clover_SpringNewt 9,315
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr Julia 8,613
Teacher Hunter Hayes 22 hr Just wondering 24
other females abused/murdered by ZA and his bud... Wed linkplease 38
Mark Pearcy Aug 26 linkplease 374
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••