Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 193,182

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#160052 Mar 6, 2014
News concerning H.B. on tonight's news basically a repeat of an earlier broadcast. They did mention Jason Autry as being the 'born again' Christian, and for his own safety has been moved to the Carroll Co. Jail.
Stacy

Birmingham, AL

#160053 Mar 6, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
Here's the link for Boone's post
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/ac...
At the end the news caster talks about his problems with meth and says, "What ever he was thinking, he wasn't thinking very clearly."
So now I have to ask is there a difference in the charges of
1st Degree Murder and 1st Degree premeditated Murder?
No, I posted that code earlier on here. He was charged with 1st Degree and 1st Degree includes premeditated and murder in the commission of a Felony.

I had read, he was actually charged with "1st Degree Felony Murder" but didn't find a TN Criminal Code for that.
Down in Mississippi

Ashburn, VA

#160054 Mar 6, 2014
Pacu wrote:
<quoted text> And several other ways!
Yeah he's goin down too
Stacy

Birmingham, AL

#160055 Mar 6, 2014
Oh geez, I am not doubting a post was made.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#160056 Mar 6, 2014
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
So obviously you are misreading my post.
I'm not saying that he had a different FB. I am saying, again, someone said earlier today, he joined after April 2011, I did not check. My post was because someone said AFTER 2011, hence the reason I said, it had to be a new Facebook, there couldn't have been a post during April 2011, if he joined AFTER April 2011,.
sigh..not sure what is so difficult to understand about that.
oh ok, whoever that someone was that said it was wrong not you, lol...doesn't matter, I think I have screen shots somewhere... does anyone know if you edit a post on fb if it might change the time? if not, how would a time be changed on fb? ty in advance.
indianapolis colts

Little Rock, AR

#160057 Mar 6, 2014
Expect someone's fb posting to come to a stop by Monday. Bank on it

“Public Safety: "Saving Lives"”

Since: Jul 11

Jasper, GA

#160058 Mar 6, 2014
RE: http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24909729/ac...

NewsChannel 5 Investigates:
Accused Killer:'You Never Was You Stupid Wh***'
Posted: Mar 06, 2014
____

Zach Adams, likely made this facebook post while hiding in the woods at 5 forks where her lunch bag was located. He likely did not know that he was witnessed by Clint Bobo & a 911 call placed. Due to the sirens of incoming police vehicles, he may have hid in the woods there until the coast was clear.

Why were there no road blocks iniated?... "So close, yet so far away"..

Wolfscratch
maddog

Jackson, TN

#160059 Mar 6, 2014
Does anybody have the link to the supposed WSMV report from yesterday where the reporter (Dennis F. I think?) from the WOW team sweeps month special supposedly talks about being provided a list from the Bobos with the five suspects and Zack Adams being No. 2 on the list. I've heard that repeated several times on here but I'm having trouble finding it. Can somebody provide a link?
KitKat

Dresden, TN

#160060 Mar 6, 2014
Again wrote:
<quoted text>
During a kidnapping sounds as if he means as it's occurring. Once you are held you are captive not being kidnapped. That is a verb, no?
kid·nap
transitive verb \&#712;kid-&#716;nap\
: to take away (someone) by force usually in order to keep the person as a prisoner and demand money for returning the person
" Investigators believe Holly Bobo was killed in perpetration of kidnapping"
PERPETRATION to perpetrate is to commit, perpetration would be in the commission of the kidnapping correct?
Oh well..
"We believe we can prove she was taken forcefully from her home without her consent. Based on the evidence before us, we feel she was killed in perpetration of that kidnapping," said 24th Judicial District Attorney General Hansel McAdams. Perpetration means to act on or to commit. Meaning she was kidnapped and when she was killed she was no longer kidnapped!
Stacy

Birmingham, AL

#160061 Mar 6, 2014
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 39 - Criminal Offenses
Chapter 13 - Offenses Against Person
Part 2 - Criminal Homicide
39-13-202 - First degree murder.

39-13-202. First degree murder.

(a) First degree murder is:

(1) A premeditated and intentional killing of another;

(2) A killing of another committed in the perpetration of or attempt to perpetrate any first degree murder, act of terrorism, arson, rape, robbery, burglary, theft, kidnapping, aggravated child abuse, aggravated child neglect, rape of a child, aggravated rape of a child or aircraft piracy; or

(3) A killing of another committed as the result of the unlawful throwing, placing or discharging of a destructive device or bomb.

(b) No culpable mental state is required for conviction under subdivision (a)(2) or (a)(3), except the intent to commit the enumerated offenses or acts in those subdivisions.

(c) A person convicted of first degree murder shall be punished by:

(1) Death;

(2) Imprisonment for life without possibility of parole; or

(3) Imprisonment for life.

(d) As used in subdivision (a)(1), &#147;premeditation&#1 48; is an act done after the exercise of reflection and judgment. &#147;Premeditation&#1 48; means that the intent to kill must have been formed prior to the act itself. It is not necessary that the purpose to kill pre-exist in the mind of the accused for any definite period of time. The mental state of the accused at the time the accused allegedly decided to kill must be carefully considered in order to determine whether the accused was sufficiently free from excitement and passion as to be capable of premeditation.

[Acts 1989, ch. 591,§ 1; 1990, ch. 1030,§ 15; 1991, ch. 377,§ 2; 1993, ch. 338,§ 1; 1993, ch. 473,§ 1; 1994, ch. 883,§ 1; 1995, ch. 460,§ 1; 1998, ch. 1040,§ 3; 2002, ch. 849,§ 2a; 2007, ch. 158,§ 2.]

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#160062 Mar 6, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
News concerning H.B. on tonight's news basically a repeat of an earlier broadcast. They did mention Jason Autry as being the 'born again' Christian, and for his own safety has been moved to the Carroll Co. Jail.
Do you have a link? If not what channel is it on? I'm waiting on 10 oclock from wbbj
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#160063 Mar 6, 2014
I would like to read the newspaper article regarding Jason Autry finding Jesus & becoming a born again Christian. Does anyone have that link?
Ponderings wrote:
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#160064 Mar 6, 2014
Victor D.?
Down in Mississippi wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah he's goin down too
KitKat

Dresden, TN

#160066 Mar 6, 2014
lucas buck wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit I am biased towards the family having a huge part I am not sure he did it, may have had a part but not the actual deed
I say he posted it, from home to set an alibi.
It's just another odd coincidence in this case to throw a wrench into the gears
But if he knows anything about computers he could have set up a macro to automatically post it, if so it would be impossible to know he did because after the macro was used it could be deleted and no way it could be found after 2 and a half years.
Nothing is as It seems in this case.
Look for the charges against him
To be lowered or dropped soon.
I think they ate fishing and had enough evidence to charge him hoping for him to talk they made it 1st degree to scare him
Or someone could had been on his fb account and wrote that to make ppl think he was at home.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#160067 Mar 6, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
Let me get this right, someone in the Aryan Nation is being transferred for his safety? Has he renounced his membership with this group?
Stacy

Birmingham, AL

#160068 Mar 6, 2014
MJ from W TN wrote:
<quoted text>oh ok, whoever that someone was that said it was wrong not you, lol...doesn't matter, I think I have screen shots somewhere... does anyone know if you edit a post on fb if it might change the time? if not, how would a time be changed on fb? ty in advance.
Editing of posts just became available in the last few months, I believe, but it doesn't change the date, that I have noticed and it should have the original and edited versions.

What I'm guessing is, the person that said they joined after April 2011 (many pages back) wasn't correct. From what I do remember, he didn't have any post for 2011 showing, last time I looked. He probably deleted them at some point or made that year private, but there are many that have those screenshots I'm sure. The person might have just assumed he didn't join until after that because they didn't see any posts.
Stacy

Birmingham, AL

#160069 Mar 6, 2014
So I post the TN Code to show what 1st Degree Murder is, because someone asked about that and I get a "flame" judgement for that. Are there children posting on here, for real?
bno

Wichita, KS

#160070 Mar 6, 2014
Sunday wrote:
I would like to read the newspaper article regarding Jason Autry finding Jesus & becoming a born again Christian. Does anyone have that link?
<quoted text>
I looked on The News Leader, but no search available, so haven't found it. The lead story at the moment is Parson's installing their 2nd traffic signal.
Down in Mississippi

Ashburn, VA

#160071 Mar 6, 2014
Sunday wrote:
Victor D.?
<quoted text>
Yeah
Stacy

Birmingham, AL

#160072 Mar 6, 2014
indianapolis colts wrote:
Expect someone's fb posting to come to a stop by Monday. Bank on it
Whose? A lot of people will stop Facebook posting on Monday. Please be more specific.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min miss tuffet 150,372
Big brother 16 2 hr Lies Within 114
Conway 4 hr SRC 218
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr ozzy 9,448
Justin Black (Aug '13) 19 hr CuriousKat 10
Teacher Hunter Hayes Sat SadieLee 22
Donnie Tubbs Sat Really 3
•••
•••
Parsons Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••