Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 204,094

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story
okie dokie--

Huntingdon, TN

#160074 Mar 6, 2014
jack wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you,
I was being 100% honest, anything I said other than things that were clearly jokes
as to other things, i am heterosexual, but not homophobic.
I think men are the dominate of the species and women are the submissive
women can do lots of things better than men but they are too emotional and vengeful to be trusted with any power. No woman should ever have a job that places her in charge of a male.
This forum is about Holly yet you have given us your complete bio....yawn... Your wife is calling you and you know those dishes aren't going to wash themselves. Hop to it, Jack!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#160075 Mar 6, 2014
Trying to figure it out wrote:
<quoted text>
Could have been the very minute he approached the carport, before he got her. a rallying cry like bragging and giving himself a thrill. psycho. I hope he gets the death penalty.
That is close to what I am thinking, Was he trying to set up an Alibi to say he was fighting with his on again off again girlfriend?

That is 1 minute before the scream on the timeline.
Down in Mississippi

Ashburn, VA

#160076 Mar 6, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me get this right, someone in the Aryan Nation is being transferred for his safety? Has he renounced his membership with this group?
Hmm something sounds crazy
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#160077 Mar 6, 2014
Here is a report that has JA discussed

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24910349/friends-co...
Pacu

Union City, TN

#160078 Mar 6, 2014
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose? A lot of people will stop Facebook posting on Monday. Please be more specific.
Look at the name and I think you can figure it out pretty easily.

Chattanooga, TN

#160079 Mar 6, 2014
I read somewhere, but can't find it now, that one of the A's worked for the county for awhile? Drove a county truck? Anyone know who the A was?

Also, who was the police officer that ZA allegedly assaulted at Natchez Trace? Anybody know?

One last ?: who is CVT?

Thanks!
Down in Mississippi

Ashburn, VA

#160080 Mar 6, 2014
indianapolis colts wrote:
Expect someone's fb posting to come to a stop by Monday. Bank on it
let me guess VD. I'd only assume bc of ur name

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#160081 Mar 6, 2014
Stacy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I posted that code earlier on here. He was charged with 1st Degree and 1st Degree includes premeditated and murder in the commission of a Felony.
I had read, he was actually charged with "1st Degree Felony Murder" but didn't find a TN Criminal Code for that.
Sorry I must have missed it, Thanks for the info. Every time I stop to have dinner I come back 4 -8 pages behind!

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#160082 Mar 6, 2014
maddog wrote:
Does anybody have the link to the supposed WSMV report from yesterday where the reporter (Dennis F. I think?) from the WOW team sweeps month special supposedly talks about being provided a list from the Bobos with the five suspects and Zack Adams being No. 2 on the list. I've heard that repeated several times on here but I'm having trouble finding it. Can somebody provide a link?
I just watched it again try this link to the 3:09 video.

http://www.wsmv.com/video...
chereyl

Marshall, TX

#160083 Mar 6, 2014
Again wrote:
<quoted text>
During a kidnapping sounds as if he means as it's occurring. Once you are held you are captive not being kidnapped. That is a verb, no?
kid·nap
transitive verb \&#712;kid-&#716;nap\
: to take away (someone) by force usually in order to keep the person as a prisoner and demand money for returning the person
" Investigators believe Holly Bobo was killed in perpetration of kidnapping"
PERPETRATION to perpetrate is to commit, perpetration would be in the commission of the kidnapping correct?
Oh well..
When it comes to grammar and vocabulary, they have their own little language I've never seen so much 'seen' instead of 'saw' or gave instead of 'given', etc...and they have different definitions for words and then call it a southern thing.

Dyersburg, TN

#160084 Mar 6, 2014
Again wrote:
<quoted text>
okay so many you think someone else was doing it for him and when he got word it was done he wrote that?
oh i don't doubt this lunatic was bragging or insulting someone and doesn't care at all what he posts or what he does to anyone. I was just wondering how they can explain the short 9 min time span. Even if Clint was off by five minutes. and it was 7:25am when he last saw Holly, that's still hardly anytime to do an abduction, hiding the person or body, logging online, into face book and posting something.
He must have multiple phones on one contract. I f you will notice on his fb places he couldn't have been in Nashville and California same time and date sending notifications.Had to be two different people and phones in his name.
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#160085 Mar 6, 2014
Thanks! If you find it please post.
bno wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked on The News Leader, but no search available, so haven't found it. The lead story at the moment is Parson's installing their 2nd traffic signal.
Tired_mama

Florence, AL

#160086 Mar 6, 2014
Ok, so lets lay it all on the table... According to local theory,
JA or ZA came to the Bobo house, grabbed Holly as she walked to her car then took her to some cabin16, where they held her and SA brought them food, then at some point they had to leave or kill her. They then dump her in a well, and Dodd cleans the cabin with bleach and burns a bed? Then at some point JA or ZA had MA get her out of the well and bury her.
Does that sound like what we have gathered so far?
Do any of the locals.. Know perhaps which one of them took her into the woods, what caused the blood in the carport or how long they had her or how they killed her... Or even if they said they raped her? It sounds like everyone in the town knows what happened just not the specifics?.. I'm trying to fill in the gaps...
lucas buck

United States

#160087 Mar 6, 2014
KitKat wrote:
<quoted text>Or someone could had been on his fb account and wrote that to make ppl think he was at home.
Facebook stores info from where you log in. Even the computer of there are several using the same modem
It will be easy to see where the post was from. It boils down to how smart he was if he is the one
KitKat

Dresden, TN

#160088 Mar 6, 2014
Stacy wrote:
So I post the TN Code to show what 1st Degree Murder is, because someone asked about that and I get a "flame" judgement for that. Are there children posting on here, for real?
ZWell i posted what the DA had said about kidnapping and i got a spam on mine!! LOL really??

Zup

Since: Dec 12

Salem, OR

#160089 Mar 6, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
That is close to what I am thinking, Was he trying to set up an Alibi to say he was fighting with his on again off again girlfriend?
That is 1 minute before the scream on the timeline.
If that "never were" comment was posted before the deed, there is your premeditated proof.
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#160090 Mar 6, 2014
Copied & Pasted:

Victor Dinsmore March 3
Well im up at it,hope my spirit guide sends me the right direction,ether it be up down ir all the fuckin way around.Dont give a fuck what im thought of I know ,what I am ,and whoI am .I AM GOING TA BE FREE. Think what ya want say what ya want. DONT GIVE A FUCK, IS WHAT IT IS!!— feeling annoyed.

Sandy Dinsmore Thank u god I lov u Vic
Yesterday at 7:31pm · 3

Carri Dinsmore Knew it all along and YES he is!! Glad youve been a blessing to others, proud of you Uncle.

Yesterday at 7:35pm · 1
..Amber Dinsmore I was praying to God first, and Chad, Brian, MawMaw, Grandma then many more ! I had faith in u daddy ! But I can't say I wasn't scared there are dirty cops out there ! Matter of fact I was losing my mind ! Now ur cleared and they need to focus on the worthless scumbags that did this ! I love u more than all of the stars in the sky !(Hugs&Kisses)

Yesterday at 8:33pm · 1
..Georgia Faye Elizabeth Austin Nothing but dirty cops there. Knew it was never you. Message me your number Victor Dinsmore I've got to tell you something about this

Yesterday at 8:39pm · 1
Sandy Dinsmore Thanks Georgia Faye

Yesterday at 8:53pm · 1
Amber Dinsmore Georgia u don't need to tell my dad ! C a l l t h e c o p s ! What the h e l l can my dad do about it ! He's helped all he can and got interigated like he was a criminal ! Thnx but get ur mind right !
Park ranger

Orlando, FL

#160091 Mar 6, 2014
guest wrote:
I read somewhere, but can't find it now, that one of the A's worked for the county for awhile? Drove a county truck? Anyone know who the A was?
Also, who was the police officer that ZA allegedly assaulted at Natchez Trace? Anybody know?
One last ?: who is CVT?
Thanks!
it was a park ranger not police officer!
Stacy

Birmingham, AL

#160092 Mar 6, 2014
Pacu wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the name and I think you can figure it out pretty easily.
Indianapolis Colts means nothing to me.

Since: May 13

Southaven, MS

#160093 Mar 6, 2014
zzoey wrote:
<quoted text>no prob!

http://ftpcontent4.worldnow.com/
wmctv/Zachary%20Adams%20CH.pdf
Again,
After reading this report may I ask..

How in the hell is it that Cindy Adams felt that the family was being humiliated by having the house searched? Pretty sure dear ole son of hers already has humiliated the family enough. She should be conditioned to the feeling of humiliation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot girls of Decatur County 11 min smh 8
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) 3 hr Storm 62
Found Chihuahua Dog...Tan 15 hr Hopeful 2
Drew Scott (Dec '11) 20 hr Tyler Harvey 325
towboater 23 hr matchmaker 14
tbi grow up Wed give it up 1
Manitowoc/ kolpak (Jun '13) Wed work 21
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web