Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
153,521 - 153,540 of 189,320 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#158405 Mar 4, 2014
Guest Who
United States
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
16 min ago
Judged:
River Rat wrote:
I'm not so sure about the backhoe story because it went in clean and came out muddy. Hell at this point I guess anything is possible. Maybe they are going to take soil samples off it, who knows.
Well, I don't trust Real Ummmm's LE is my buddy and they told me stories, either.
Maybe they were looking for buried treasure.
Well Guest Who! My LE friend told me once, that LE works investigations in weird ways. It is called the backwards approach to solve a crime. He said once to me, a criminal goes forward to do a crime, and LE can go backwards to solve a crime. They may do anything strange to hide what they are doing.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#158406 Mar 4, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
The curious part to me is why they would have found SOME pearls in the van and they
had others inside and were flushing them.
I would think they'd have them all together unless they were taking some to the fence.
Why wouldn't you bust them AFTER the delivery?
They aren't worth anything until you sell them.
Just like a drug bust. You make it to round up the buyers and the sellers.
Interesting.
I'm wondering why they weren't all arrested right then and there.
Hopeful

Olive Branch, MS

#158407 Mar 4, 2014
chereyl wrote:
<quoted text> excuses, excuses...look at what you wrote! If he was covered from head to toe, Clint should have immediately been suspicious. I don't care if the guy WAS turkey hunting, do you expect us to believe Clint thought the bf drove to their house and then walked around in all that gear? Unless he was hunting right there in their back yard, it's not believable. Did HE say the man was covered from head to toe? And did he ever explain why he thought they were having a breakup conversation? Clint said he thought the guy was the bf. That's not a lie. And he assumed it was a breakup conversation. That's not a lie either. He said that too.
Woods come up near the back of their house and extend for miles northward. Most turkey hunters dress before they leave their house before daylight, then drive -- dressed in camo -- to the area where they are going to hunt. There is a logging road that runs a short distance behind the house connected to Sway Johnson road and runs many miles northward. Clint thought at first that it was Holly’s boyfriend. What would be so illogical about him hunting behind their house, and then dropping by to see Holly? You remind me of a man who lived near me when I was living in East Tennessee. He would stand on the side of the road and shout foolishness at any passerby. I passed one day and he shouted,“Your mother just died. When I drove by an hour later, he shouted,“Your house has burned down.” Foolishness is foolishness regardless of who says it, and in your case, knowing nothing of the area, the terrain, or the people involved, you are uttering foolishness. You need to have your mother fix you a glass of milk and go to bed.
Weekend Detective

Goodlettsville, TN

#158408 Mar 4, 2014
To clear the confusion here.. CBray and another boy where pulled over,they found stolen pearls in van,van is owned by Amber Bray,police went to the home listed, and ZA came out with some pearls and said these were stolen,meanwhile CBray and Boy were flushing the others down toilet,all were arrested,ZA was released a day later,then was picked up on a charge stemming from Amber Bray reporting the incident of the gun and knife back on Feb.6. (Why it took so long to carry that out,who knows,but it did). Whether ZA is with Amber or T Evans who knows,sounds like a lot of passing around,or KEEPIN IT IN THE FAMILY going on anyways.Similar story- Bruce Brothers(3 of them) were convicted of killing a shell dealer back in 1991, same kinda scenario as this except no killing in this robbery,only because the people were not at home at the time.Also Bruces set home on fire and left dog inside to burn with the bodies.Anyway that's where the pearls and gems come in in this case. Has nothing to do with the Bruces except for same kinda town boys robbing the same kinda shell buyers,it used to be a big money business,still can make some,but not like it was.I guess we we can take from this is that these boys will rob and do whatever to never have to work and be a good citizen. One other thing I like to note this ZA has 25 charges in 8 years,all not good offenses,gets out shortly after,got a friend charged three times for growing marijuana -sentenced to life in prison.go figure

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#158409 Mar 4, 2014
MississippianPanda wrote:
<quoted text>
It's trash, pure trash is what that mess is.... They all deserve one another. One big orgy is apparently what's going on, VOMIT!
Breath Panda take Deep Breaths! We have a ways to go yet and I don't want you to hyperventilate on us! We like you!

“Justice to KSwift and Holly”

Since: Feb 12

And Curtis

#158410 Mar 4, 2014
hillbilly02 wrote:
<quoted text>MY FRIEND DO WE HOLD YOU TO THAT
I wish you hadn't ask me that. LOL! I am going to go out on a limb, and say yes... HOLD ME TO THAT. LOL! If Zack can lie to LE as many times from the past, then what makes me believe him when he hollowed out in court, that he isn't the one? I don't believe it for one minute. They took evidence off of the property, and they are analyzing it now. I can say, even though he isn't a suspect, from what I have read and seen, my suspicions of him doing this is even greater now, then ever before.

Since: Aug 12

Madison, TN

#158411 Mar 4, 2014
MississippianPanda wrote:
My most favorite part about this entire story today is Adam's mom feeling as though they are being "humiliated". LOL! Seriously? Your kid hasn't done enough of that on his own to your namesake? Shame on her for being such an enabler! JMO
Not to mention one of those humiliating deeds is that the prick son shot HER, his own damn momma!!.. Yet momma says her son's had his "struggles" with drugs, but that he's not capable of harming anyone!?.. Are you effing kidding me lady?.. Once again this son of yours SHOT YOU!

and she says this latest witch hunt of her son is HUMILIATING?.. Get a grip on reality lady!
(And I am speaking about his mom, Cindy Adams in my above comment)
So True

United States

#158412 Mar 4, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
The curious part to me is why they would have found SOME pearls in the van and they
had others inside and were flushing them.
I would think they'd have them all together unless they were taking some to the fence.
Why wouldn't you bust them AFTER the delivery?
They aren't worth anything until you sell them.
Just like a drug bust. You make it to round up the buyers and the sellers.
Interesting.
I think perhaps there were pearls already at the house, and they were making a second haul when they were stopped. The LE would have had to go get a search warrant to search the house. Meantime, the kids hightail it to the house and start flushing pearls while the search warrant is being obtained.
Weekend Detective

Goodlettsville, TN

#158413 Mar 4, 2014
hillbilly02 wrote:
<quoted text>pusser was as crooked as the criminals if the bars on stateline would have payed Buford for his protection they still be open and Buford may still alive long store different topix LOL
yea sounds like you were one of the crooked,seems all the criminals say that about buford..lol If ya'll hadn't cut his brake lines he would still be here,now wouldn't he!

Location hidden

#158414 Mar 4, 2014
okie dokie-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Their maiden name is Bray. I have no idea who their kids belong to. Amber and Trisha's parents are Ricky and Jody Bray and they are divorced.
Are they related to Kala Bray?
WTF

North Highlands, CA

#158415 Mar 4, 2014
So what happened to the rosemary psychic lady?
watching

Tucson, AZ

#158416 Mar 4, 2014
Anyone know if CA, listed as in custody in Benton Cty, was charged with the pearl incident? If so, why wasn't AB... or ZA for that matter? I don't understand the LE dynamics at play here.
SuperGuest

Trenton, TN

#158417 Mar 4, 2014
Amazing, really. Mentioned as being involved or possibly involved with the Holly case: kidnapping; murder; drugs, the sex trade, pearls and gems, corruption, good ole boys, greed, jealousy, politics, underage love interests, everybody's a cousin of everybody else, and what else?

If it weren't for the tragic abduction of this lovely 20 year old girl, I might think I was watching a weird episode of Dukes of Hazzard.
boonaroot

Union City, TN

#158418 Mar 4, 2014
paco wrote:
<quoted text>
NO. I have stated my opinion. My opinion was/ and is..he fits the MO closer than any of these local meth head, pearl stealing thugs. I think there are a lot of people smarter than the director of the TBI. He has announced, on several occasions the TBI is the premier law enforcement organization in the state, bar none. Quite pretentious I must say.
I think k this person has it figured out.

Location hidden

#158419 Mar 4, 2014
QUEUE wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm wondering why they weren't all arrested right then and there.
How do you know if they were or weren't?

Since: May 13

Southaven, MS

#158420 Mar 4, 2014
So True wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't make this stuff up!!! What is extremely sick is dragging kids through this. Of course those that are underage will get off easy, so I guess they think it is better for the kids to get busted than for them to get busted.

Just unreal.
And the cycle will likely continue. The kids will grow up to be worthless and raise their children to do the same and so on and so on.

I know some people mock me about my profession and some don't believe me but I can NOT tell you how many people I see on a daily basis that either A. Were screwed up as a direct result of their parents or B. Are screwing their kid up because of their current behavior. I don't know what DHS/CPS (child protective services) is like there, but here in Desoto County MS, it's a JOKE. I call and report people weekly and rarely does it go past just a phone call.

Ridiculous!!

Every town has this type of trash though.

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#158421 Mar 4, 2014
Weekend Detective wrote:
Just look at the Sheriff of Benton Co.,( http://www.wbbjtv.com/news/local/Decatur-Coun... )this Sheriff in Decatur,and others,they all have no clue what to do? People on camera (Citizens) of their counties saying they aren't safe being out in their own city? Amazing when these same Sheriffs make comments of "Naw we really don't have no crime problem,we are just below the national average"? WTH? See back in Buford's Day criminals knew they wouldn't go to jail,they would get their Arses Beat by Buford with a big damn stick.He whipped big bad guys like they were children,that's what caused them to think twice.Sure it took awhile for him to get order, and they burned his house,killed his wife and tried everything to run him off,but he stayed on them,and he didn't sit at a desk all day,didn't have pretty paperwork with Sheriff's Logos and pretty badges,rarely wore a uniform,only knew right is right and wrong is wrong.Protect and Serve.that's it.After he passed or was (killed) which ever you believe,all these knuckleheads started right back up,and now we are where we are.Dirty Meth is just the new drug,back then they were pushing coke,crystal,heroin.Same game same groups,new generations!!!
The Buford in the movies and the Real Buford were nothing alike. Buford Pusser was a professional and wore a suit and tie to work EVERYDAY! There is not much about Buford I do not know as I have done all my research for years. He did take the law into his own hands on occasion and the criminals did take notice, that's why they tried so many times to kill him. My opinion is, they finally got him, but not before he cracked heads and took names. He just let Hollywood go to his head. One thing is for sure..........at the end of the day and when all was said and done..........he was MY kind of man! RIP Buford and Pauline.

Since: May 13

Southaven, MS

#158422 Mar 4, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>Breath Panda take Deep Breaths! We have a ways to go yet and I don't want you to hyperventilate on us! We like you!
HAHA! I just keep visualizing these three together and OMG the agony of my brain! Get the thought out of my head. Wouldn't it be real cool if both girls were knocked up by him too?
boonaroot

Little Rock, AR

#158423 Mar 4, 2014
Just throwing this out there..but what if za just told cops a fake story about knowing where body is to try to save his own skin?
Localdad

Savannah, TN

#158424 Mar 4, 2014
Weekend Detective wrote:
<quoted text> yea sounds like you were one of the crooked,seems all the criminals say that about buford..lol If ya'll hadn't cut his brake lines he would still be here,now wouldn't he!
I think you are confusing BP with Bo Svenson and Joe Don Baker. One was real life and the other two hollywood fantasy charactors..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 33 min Julia 146,165
Tinker construction (Jul '12) 3 hr Tinker homeowner 43
Manitowoc/ kolpak (Jun '13) 5 hr worker 9
Trista 6 hr wondering 1
does anyone know this girl 8 hr Guest 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr WTH 9,329
Holly Bobo's abductor traced on winding, delibe... (May '13) 11 hr Lou 1 41
•••
•••
Parsons Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••