Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 204,414

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#158427 Mar 4, 2014
Dancing Dolphin wrote:
Officials said Zachary Adams opened the door and gave more pearls to authorities he said were stolen.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24886626/do...
This is a lot of pearls to be stolen? Who would have all of these? If he gave pearls to the authorities..then he admits it and wonder if he will be so pressured to admit other things as well. I really hope this will make someone confess about what happen to Holly.
If it's true that Zach handed LE the pearls and told them that they were stolen, he must roll pretty easy! He may be a tuff guy on the streets and with his gang, but I've got a feeling he's nothing more than a coward if cornered by LE. His buddies are probably just like him..........so maybe somebody is spilling their guts! I think this is a long way from being over. JMO
lauren

Clifton, TN

#158428 Mar 4, 2014
What is ZAs brothers name? I know it's been mentioned but I can't find it.
lucas buck

United States

#158429 Mar 4, 2014
Holly was only a smokescreen
The real investigation was the pearls
A few drug busts were a bonus
They were not looking for her, she was just used to hide the truth

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#158430 Mar 4, 2014
Weekend Detective wrote:
<quoted text> yea sounds like you were one of the crooked,seems all the criminals say that about buford..lol If ya'll hadn't cut his brake lines he would still be here,now wouldn't he!
I cannot believe you just said that to Hillbilly. He is one of the most honest upright posters on this forum. He always tells the truth! If he's not sure, He says he's not sure. You're a real Asss saying that!
So True

United States

#158431 Mar 4, 2014
Curious wrote:
Looks to me like ZA was not arrested as part of the pearl theft. He was busted on a drug charge wasn't he? Then the mother of the kid that got busted says ZA assaulted her?
As much as I want this to help Holly I'm not sure what's going on here. Doesn't add up IMO.
They may or may not find the proof they need to find them guilty of Holly's murder; however, ZA has enough assault, drug and theft charges that are still active for him to go away for a very, very long time. Sometimes, I think that when they can't get them for the murder, they will get them for all the other things. Hopefully, this will happen in this case. With the national attention, maybe the ZA's local protector will not be able to protect him this time.
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#158432 Mar 4, 2014
So True wrote:
<quoted text>
I think perhaps there were pearls already at the house, and they were making a second haul when they were stopped. The LE would have had to go get a search warrant to search the house. Meantime, the kids hightail it to the house and start flushing pearls while the search warrant is being obtained.
Look, if the cops pulled them over and found the pearls, how were they ABLE to hightail it anywhere? Wouldn't they be under arrest?
How were they pulled over and then allowed to go home to flush evidence?
Not getting this part.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#158433 Mar 4, 2014
MississippianPanda wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA! I just keep visualizing these three together and OMG the agony of my brain! Get the thought out of my head. Wouldn't it be real cool if both girls were knocked up by him too?
Just what the world needs!
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#158434 Mar 4, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know if they were or weren't?
Weren't the girls (at least one of them) just arrested today or yesterday?
I didn't think the reason he was arrested before this weekend was due to the pearl incident at the house.
Weekend Detective

Goodlettsville, TN

#158435 Mar 4, 2014
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
The Buford in the movies and the Real Buford were nothing alike. Buford Pusser was a professional and wore a suit and tie to work EVERYDAY! There is not much about Buford I do not know as I have done all my research for years. He did take the law into his own hands on occasion and the criminals did take notice, that's why they tried so many times to kill him. My opinion is, they finally got him, but not before he cracked heads and took names. He just let Hollywood go to his head. One thing is for sure..........at the end of the day and when all was said and done..........he was MY kind of man! RIP Buford and Pauline.
You are absolutely correct,except for at first Buford did not wear suits and tie,he did eventually yes,but not right off,I happen to know a lot about the man too and even went to Selma and talked to lots of OLD timers,and was told then same as now,the only ones that will say bad bout Buford Pusser are the same people that don't like any LE. The movie people yes messed him up,but don't ever forget what he stood for at the beginning and when it counted. The criminals were criminals they killed,burned,whatever to get him out,because he messed up their business. Buford Pusser is and always will be my kinda Sheriff. As theys ay "if you ain't causin trouble,you won't have problem with tha Sheriff" BTW I took your comment as a plus to my comment,just wanted to clear up the suit thing.lol

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#158436 Mar 4, 2014
Best friends of missing Holly Bobo speak out on HLN with Jane Velez Mitchell.

&ap p=desktop
watching

Tucson, AZ

#158437 Mar 4, 2014
lucas buck wrote:
Holly was only a smokescreen
The real investigation was the pearls
A few drug busts were a bonus
They were not looking for her, she was just used to hide the truth
Ummmm? This makes no sense.$60K in freshwater pearls are more pressing than ongoing meth manufacturing/trafficking or an abduction/possible murder? You really think the FBI would 'play along' with that? If so, I need to move to Tahiti... or something.
paco

Union City, TN

#158438 Mar 4, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what the world needs!
I see Jerry Springer heading to DC soon.
Lawyer

Parsons, TN

#158439 Mar 4, 2014
WTF wrote:
So what happened to the rosemary psychic lady?
Her AOL crashed :)
Weekend Detective

Goodlettsville, TN

#158440 Mar 4, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I cannot believe you just said that to Hillbilly. He is one of the most honest upright posters on this forum. He always tells the truth! If he's not sure, He says he's not sure. You're a real Asss saying that!
I sure did,and could care less if you like it or not. He said something about an important person to me. So you are the real ass
okie dokie--

Huntingdon, TN

#158441 Mar 4, 2014
Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they related to Kala Bray?
I have no idea. I knew the girls and their family years ago. I had often wondered what happened to them. Sounds like they have made a mess of their lives. I find it very sad that they have turned out like this.
QUEUE

Florissant, MO

#158442 Mar 4, 2014
Guest Who wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't a logging road. It is a driveway access to the land behand their house.
It's basically a semi-circle on either side of their property and is so close to their land that there is really no logical reason why Clint would not have seen a vehicle parked at any point on it, even through the light brush of early April.
The alleged person would have to either back down it again or drive all the way around the pond to leave the area. The neighbor who was arriving never saw this alleged exiting getaway car or truck.
Neither did Clint, apparently. So was there really one there or did he make up the whole camo man story.
It IS a valid point about full camo claim. It consists of a veiled mesh face cover attached to a camo hat.
Do you really think that Clint would have thought that Drew would be out there on the garage wearing the hat still as they broke up? No, if it was Drew, Clint knows he would have taken it off to talk to Holly. Yet Clint claims he "thinks" it's Drew because he was covered head to toe in full turkey camo. A convenient way to not have to describe your alleged perp.
That's my take anyway.
Don't be ridiculous.
Just about every name brought up with a fb page is wearing camo at some point. He could've been describing any one of these people and thensome.
Stupid people

Little Rock, AR

#158443 Mar 4, 2014
john mayer lookalike wrote:
Heard ZA past the lie detector that he did not even know holly. Stupid people he is not the man
stupid people go around telling anyone that will listen that they killed an innocent girl. He's really really stupid, tryin to flex his criminal muscles because if he's not the man he's sure nuff told people otherwise... And don't be goin tryin to pick on me... U once were infatuated lol

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#158444 Mar 4, 2014
Long Time_ First Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention one of those humiliating deeds is that the prick son shot HER, his own damn momma!!.. Yet momma says her son's had his "struggles" with drugs, but that he's not capable of harming anyone!?.. Are you effing kidding me lady?.. Once again this son of yours SHOT YOU!
and she says this latest witch hunt of her son is HUMILIATING?.. Get a grip on reality lady!
(And I am speaking about his mom, Cindy Adams in my above comment)
Zach's mom having "problems with drugs" didn't set much of an example for her son! The more I hear about this bunch, the more I just shake my head!

Jackson, TN

#158445 Mar 4, 2014
Taken from Aaron J. Bruce fb page

&#65533; hiden in the grave yard across the street from my house facing my house once again.. No more wearing camo over here chris.. So not cool

Chris-Kendra Urig likes this.
Misty Bruce Lol rite dat shitz is funny.

April 19, 2011 at 3:11pm

Aaron J Bruce i know lol ever since they wore that out here all im seeing is sheriffs looking at the house and they weren't till i realised she was in pink and chris was wearing camo but i don't think they were thinking about it till We all seen the sheriff staring at the house.
Dancing Dolphin

Dresden, TN

#158446 Mar 4, 2014
Weekend Detective wrote:
To clear the confusion here.. CBray and another boy where pulled over,they found stolen pearls in van,van is owned by Amber Bray,police went to the home listed, and ZA came out with some pearls and said these were stolen,meanwhile CBray and Boy were flushing the others down toilet,all were arrested,ZA was released a day later,then was picked up on a charge stemming from Amber Bray reporting the incident of the gun and knife back on Feb.6.(Why it took so long to carry that out,who knows,but it did). Whether ZA is with Amber or T Evans who knows,sounds like a lot of passing around,or KEEPIN IT IN THE FAMILY going on anyways.Similar story- Bruce Brothers(3 of them) were convicted of killing a shell dealer back in 1991, same kinda scenario as this except no killing in this robbery,only because the people were not at home at the time.Also Bruces set home on fire and left dog inside to burn with the bodies.Anyway that's where the pearls and gems come in in this case. Has nothing to do with the Bruces except for same kinda town boys robbing the same kinda shell buyers,it used to be a big money business,still can make some,but not like it was.I guess we we can take from this is that these boys will rob and do whatever to never have to work and be a good citizen. One other thing I like to note this ZA has 25 charges in 8 years,all not good offenses,gets out shortly after,got a friend charged three times for growing marijuana -sentenced to life in prison.go figure
Then could it be that since ZA told that they stoled them..Bray was mad and lied that he threaten her??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
big don golf cart perryville. anyone had any wo... 17 hr mr douglas 2
Tyler R 23 hr Usual 2
tbi grow up Sat nashville area 22
Hot girls of Decatur County Sat Jason 9
Tenn. Health Mgt. Sat sharp stick 31
towboater Sat jokemyass 15
Food or Lack of it in the Decatur County Jail. Sat Concerned 27
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web