Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 191,988

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story
Nero

Bay City, MI

#157739 Mar 3, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens when you mix steroids and a mental disorder together?
I see jer still here cutting people and running his month about nothing, you did not break this story did you, your not a player anymore on this thread, just a bad leftover.
Teri

Palm Harbor, FL

#157740 Mar 3, 2014
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text> He's a pretty boy!
NOTHING PRETTY ABOUT HIM, ARE YOU HIGH???
Nero

Bay City, MI

#157741 Mar 3, 2014
Were Glan Adams .. oh ya Jer.. Plase..
Localdad

Savannah, TN

#157742 Mar 3, 2014
inTn wrote:
<quoted text>
really man...come on do you think I am an idiot... wait don't answer that ;-).... If you go back and review information this weekend you can find that info... ps... is it not is this forum
Sorry if I disappoint, but I am not given to calling folks idiots. In real life or on the internet. It is not how I was raised. Now known tweakers, thieves and convicted felons are another story altogether.

Yes, I knew that Ms. Adams said that her son had been interrogated at length with no lawyer while in Federal custody, but the content/result of the interrogation was not made public that I am aware of. I had drawn pretty much the same conclusion by his name disappearing suddenly from the Federal docket (U.S. vs...), but I had not seen it stated anywhere as fact that he had turned testimony against his brother. Still haven't seen it so still count it as supposition. After all, we want to stick to what we know to be facts here, right?
Lawyer

Parsons, TN

#157743 Mar 3, 2014
Not Going There wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I do not believe TBI is searching ZA property because of the threat with his gun and knife. I believe the search is being done because of Holly's demise. I have no idea about what is normal in a record of someone like ZA has, then charged with holding a knife to another person's throat or reminder of the ability to use his gun. That would have to be sheer terror for any victim, wouldn't you think. Eventually, he will probably get his bond lowered and bonded out if not charged with a crime against Holly first. Guess we will all have to watch it played out to see which direction it takes. Too bad we can't sale raffle tickets on what will happen first, bonded out or charged with Holly 's demise.
He will never go far ........
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

#157744 Mar 3, 2014
Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard about this. Its true
The girl was terrified and left the area to stay with a relative.
Oh? And these three men were no doubt charged with false inprisonment and kidnapping, right?
And the case is going to trial, right?

Link to the news articles about that case, why don't ya?
That sounds like really big news.

Details, please.
Nero

Bay City, MI

#157745 Mar 3, 2014
Lets put this in to perceptive, at this point itís a drug investigation, meth head drug users, with mess up lives, who may have said they did this to Holly. Let it play out, trash calling trash, trash.

Thats all it is, false hope again..

If JA is the one we will know soon enough.

Other wise, it's just more BS.. From TN..

GOD!!!
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

#157746 Mar 3, 2014
kas61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well being from a rural town I can tell you that, helicopters or not, half the county would know they were there digging before the first shovel of dirt hit the ground. That's just the way a small town works. Everybody pretty much knows everybody's business. And I'm sure they were given the right to free tax payer's counsel. If they didn't have any present whose to say they didn't wave that right? Also, that area has been searched before. TBI knows that they only have one shot at this and they know that they better make it a darn good one. Because their evidence isn't good enough to stick, they walk. This takes time to build. I know it's not fast enough for any of us but. I had rather the TBI take their time and do it right and put whoever is responsible away than to rush it, miss something and the scum walks away free and clear.
All so true. Great post.
River Rat

Jackson, TN

#157747 Mar 3, 2014
Nero wrote:
<quoted text>
I see jer still here cutting people and running his month about nothing, you did not break this story did you, your not a player anymore on this thread, just a bad leftover.
Hey bud what is your favorite Nero song?
anon

Lebanon, TN

#157748 Mar 3, 2014
Terry wrote:
Can't believe that "all these people know " and nobody wants to claim the $250,000. What's wrong with you country bumpkins. Talk already and get rich and move to Nashville. C'mon terry
WTF do you care, Terry? You're spending a lot of time between topix and twitter posting a bunch of garbage. If you don't have anything to offer rather than to criticize people for being "country" then STFU.
Not Going There

Ashburn, VA

#157749 Mar 3, 2014
Justice4Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who NB and TB is supposed to be but I sure the hell hope HC isn't who I think its supposed to be because, if it is, this person is really playing some games. What the hell is this?
Please do not even go there. Hopefully we can all stick together and see some results for a change. It's for Holly, remember.
nascar

Morristown, TN

#157750 Mar 3, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens when you mix steroids and a mental disorder together?
Danica Patrick?
thisguyknows

Knoxville, TN

#157751 Mar 3, 2014
best post yet!!!!!! 100% fact

"It is a facebook conversation I Had with mr. alexander mometns ago... he is very tight with the bobo family...

Do not overlook his post about ZA the day of the search! trying to intimidate ppl, acting weird, following ppl around.....

when its all said and done many people are going to be involved

this has potential to be the most epic case in the state of Tennessee history.

Sit back and enjoy the coming months "
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#157752 Mar 3, 2014
MickeyDee wrote:
which ex-boyfriend did Holly have a restraining order on???
April 21, 2011 <quoted text> the police know which ex-boyfriend Holly had a restraining order on, that they are watching him closely. But IF they are, then they know where he is; perhaps even among the searchers. If so, then he has very likely murdered and disposed of Holly. But if he hasn't shown up since the abduction, then their focus would be on him almost exclusively, but they don't want to report that to the media. But in that case, I don't know how they could keep that from the news. Locals and close friends undoubtedly know by now which guy this was; I say 'hats off' to all of them, including relatives of Holly for going along with the silence, if this indeed what is going on.
WHO is HE that showed up at Work??
It was reported at first that he showed up at work early that morning, then left. A week ago, when the abduction took place, he was not accounted for, and I haven't heard whether or not he appeared again. It would be a great way to snare the abductor if he truly doesn't reaize that all eyes are actually on him. Perhaps that is why the 'third' cousin of Holly's in a sound bite the other day, wouldn't say much of anything.
loose ends

Savannah, TN

#157753 Mar 3, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know but that is an interesting observation. Has this person posted anything else?
Pretty sure he did prison time for rape.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#157754 Mar 3, 2014
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't VD a Nascar fan? Is he the one who penned the words above?
Can you read. That was on the Holly Bobo prayers page today. Millions of nascar fans and thats the best you can do.
Teri

Palm Harbor, FL

#157755 Mar 3, 2014
Lou 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between grand parents and great grandparents? Dick is alive, the trailer is what Bonnie D lived in. After Tim died Zach moved into the house he grew up in. There is no trailer. Maybe you need to get some new glasses and take a class in reading comprehension .
Hun...There is a TRAILER AND ZACH LIVES IN IT. See Grammar? No one USES IT! Yes I do know the difference, ya'll need to BE QUIET. Scroll around Hun... Get schooled... Someone posted the GD PERMIT!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#157756 Mar 3, 2014
JER29 wrote:
Hey FL Girl just reminding you of your story and all the initials. Lets see Nat, HC TB....
FloridaGirl
Brandon, FL
Reply Ľ
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#152249 Jan 4, 2014
Judged:
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brandon just east of Tampa and 79 miles nort of North Point, ever meet Eileen? I dont think I like where this is going.
Sure Jer you win. I am Eileen.
Me, Nat and a couple more girls hook on Nebraska Ave on a regular basis. DP was our pimp. I'm not one bit ashamed. DP owed TB some money for drugs, you see the drugs keep the girls happy and in line. Now DP was also moving in on FF hookin territory. Well FF has several friends, HC, BL, ZK and this real bada$$ named Clicks. Clicks had a lot of money tied up in advertisement for his girls in that specific area, so he was pretty ticked at DP when we started moving into the area. Clicks has a reputation of popping caps in people with absolutely no hesitation. DP is no match. Anyway TB sent a van load of drugs from Parsons to DP and DP was suppose to give those to Clicks. But the guy driving the van never showed up. I think his name was RAL, But I know you know who I'm talking about.
Anyway Clicks and TB needless to say were po'd....... That's why everyone took off.
I'm pretty sure Clicks took Holly..
Most of us have no idea who those initials belong to.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#157757 Mar 3, 2014
Nero wrote:
Lets put this in to perceptive, at this point itís a drug investigation, meth head drug users, with mess up lives, who may have said they did this to Holly. Let it play out, trash calling trash, trash.
Thats all it is, false hope again..
If JA is the one we will know soon enough.
Other wise, it's just more BS.. From TN..
GOD!!!
I think the bs is coming out of Michigan.
Nero

Bay City, MI

#157758 Mar 3, 2014
Song, Jer is Wolf Snatch, came in for a little bit, then became Jer again, with his BS, all the names out in the last days show how little everone has not had the F-ing balls to put it out there, if thats what the thinking was. This thread could have been the thing that put the pressure on LE to do something by putting thise names out there from the start. PPL play games blaming the family and pushing Bullshit theorys like, she was in PC, if your that dumb, you could never help this girl or her family.

Now everone on this thread like it's over, well, we will see, I've had high hopes in the past, but I think this has been know for a long time about these loser, far from bring Holly home, and when she is, it will be in a BODY BAG, just remember that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy Hayes arrest 3 min Lou 1 15
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Big Al 149,361
banging 32 min Da law 9
Conway 33 min Noogan 206
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr ucanthandletruth 9,444
Mark Lynn Pearcy Status 4 hr MyNametoo2 5
Slain Decatur man's daughter charged in his murder (Apr '09) 5 hr fam friend 44
Holly Bobo - Psychic Reading I Found (Apr '11) Sep 15 Mainer 1,072
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE