Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 194,800

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#157754 Mar 3, 2014
ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't VD a Nascar fan? Is he the one who penned the words above?
Can you read. That was on the Holly Bobo prayers page today. Millions of nascar fans and thats the best you can do.
Teri

Palm Harbor, FL

#157755 Mar 3, 2014
Lou 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the difference between grand parents and great grandparents? Dick is alive, the trailer is what Bonnie D lived in. After Tim died Zach moved into the house he grew up in. There is no trailer. Maybe you need to get some new glasses and take a class in reading comprehension .
Hun...There is a TRAILER AND ZACH LIVES IN IT. See Grammar? No one USES IT! Yes I do know the difference, ya'll need to BE QUIET. Scroll around Hun... Get schooled... Someone posted the GD PERMIT!!!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#157756 Mar 3, 2014
JER29 wrote:
Hey FL Girl just reminding you of your story and all the initials. Lets see Nat, HC TB....
FloridaGirl
Brandon, FL
Reply Ľ
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#152249 Jan 4, 2014
Judged:
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brandon just east of Tampa and 79 miles nort of North Point, ever meet Eileen? I dont think I like where this is going.
Sure Jer you win. I am Eileen.
Me, Nat and a couple more girls hook on Nebraska Ave on a regular basis. DP was our pimp. I'm not one bit ashamed. DP owed TB some money for drugs, you see the drugs keep the girls happy and in line. Now DP was also moving in on FF hookin territory. Well FF has several friends, HC, BL, ZK and this real bada$$ named Clicks. Clicks had a lot of money tied up in advertisement for his girls in that specific area, so he was pretty ticked at DP when we started moving into the area. Clicks has a reputation of popping caps in people with absolutely no hesitation. DP is no match. Anyway TB sent a van load of drugs from Parsons to DP and DP was suppose to give those to Clicks. But the guy driving the van never showed up. I think his name was RAL, But I know you know who I'm talking about.
Anyway Clicks and TB needless to say were po'd....... That's why everyone took off.
I'm pretty sure Clicks took Holly..
Most of us have no idea who those initials belong to.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#157757 Mar 3, 2014
Nero wrote:
Lets put this in to perceptive, at this point itís a drug investigation, meth head drug users, with mess up lives, who may have said they did this to Holly. Let it play out, trash calling trash, trash.
Thats all it is, false hope again..
If JA is the one we will know soon enough.
Other wise, it's just more BS.. From TN..
GOD!!!
I think the bs is coming out of Michigan.
Nero

Bay City, MI

#157758 Mar 3, 2014
Song, Jer is Wolf Snatch, came in for a little bit, then became Jer again, with his BS, all the names out in the last days show how little everone has not had the F-ing balls to put it out there, if thats what the thinking was. This thread could have been the thing that put the pressure on LE to do something by putting thise names out there from the start. PPL play games blaming the family and pushing Bullshit theorys like, she was in PC, if your that dumb, you could never help this girl or her family.

Now everone on this thread like it's over, well, we will see, I've had high hopes in the past, but I think this has been know for a long time about these loser, far from bring Holly home, and when she is, it will be in a BODY BAG, just remember that...

Central KY

#157759 Mar 3, 2014
loose ends wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty sure he did prison time for rape.
3 years in IN, late 80s early 90s I think.
Sunday

Monterey, TN

#157760 Mar 3, 2014
Interesting...
Bystander wrote:
I agree with worried. I was in the area,I was at a funeral and was told by several there were 2 men and the brother came running out with a shotgun to save her. Then I stood there and watched a man on a 4 wheeler in camo clothing drive off and no one said anything.
April 13, 2011

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#157761 Mar 3, 2014
That Zack Adams guy won't be charged with anything concerning Holly Bobo. It could be that he knows who DID abduct her. And if he knows that he'll be telling all to get the aggravated assault charge dropped or lessened. This is another "purse story".. gets the hopes up but they'll be dashed again soon.

Central KY

#157762 Mar 3, 2014
nascar wrote:
<quoted text>
Danica Patrick?
Shes too small to be juiced up, but funny anyways:)
Clueless

Ashburn, VA

#157763 Mar 3, 2014
Teri wrote:
<quoted text>
NOTHING PRETTY ABOUT HIM, ARE YOU HIGH???
Are you f@ckin stupid? Not everyone is on drugs. I'm most definately not high and My vision is good.

Central KY

#157764 Mar 3, 2014
Nero wrote:
<quoted text>
I see jer still here cutting people and running his month about nothing, you did not break this story did you, your not a player anymore on this thread, just a bad leftover.
Still playing with your blow up nurse dolls? Do they let you bring them into therapy? Bam you blasted her in the face and she got it right? I never was a player nor did I need to break a story Billy Herb C JR.

Central KY

#157766 Mar 3, 2014
Nero wrote:
Song, Jer is Wolf Snatch, came in for a little bit, then became Jer again, with his BS, all the names out in the last days show how little everone has not had the F-ing balls to put it out there, if thats what the thinking was. This thread could have been the thing that put the pressure on LE to do something by putting thise names out there from the start. PPL play games blaming the family and pushing Bullshit theorys like, she was in PC, if your that dumb, you could never help this girl or her family.
Now everone on this thread like it's over, well, we will see, I've had high hopes in the past, but I think this has been know for a long time about these loser, far from bring Holly home, and when she is, it will be in a BODY BAG, just remember that...
Sing your song to the Beverly Hillbillys theme. Glen is gonna put a whippin on you Billy Herb, he doesnt like being confused with me:))
Teri

Palm Harbor, FL

#157767 Mar 3, 2014
Clueless wrote:
<quoted text> Are you f@ckin stupid? Not everyone is on drugs. I'm most definately not high and My vision is good.
Honey, you must be... What a NASTY individual... Your standards need to be RAISED. Are you ANOTHER VICTIM? YOU GOING TO GET HIM OUT OF JAIL? LMAO!

Central KY

#157768 Mar 3, 2014
Risin wrote:
That Zack Adams guy won't be charged with anything concerning Holly Bobo. It could be that he knows who DID abduct her. And if he knows that he'll be telling all to get the aggravated assault charge dropped or lessened. This is another "purse story".. gets the hopes up but they'll be dashed again soon.
You are such a ray of sunshine since you sobbered up, dry drunk?
Nero

Bay City, MI

#157769 Mar 3, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still playing with your blow up nurse dolls? Do they let you bring them into therapy? Bam you blasted her in the face and she got it right? I never was a player nor did I need to break a story Billy Herb C JR.
Your a loser, this just proves it, your sitting in your pjays, smoking cigs, drinking coffee, and liveing your live here, if you had this info, you would have played to it, becuase your the biggest troll on here, and everybody knows it...
ready for justice

Portland, TN

#157770 Mar 3, 2014
AnonFemale wrote:
Jackson Sun interview
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20140303/NE...
Sister taking up for ZA
Yes, and she is such an upstanding member of the community I'm sure, seeing how she's in jail right now for theft. What kind of people are they? Oh, he talked to my sister for 3 weeks, but he didn't want to be with her. She's just jealous because he wants to be with me...
Nero

Bay City, MI

#157771 Mar 3, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Example # 1

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#157772 Mar 3, 2014
wpaylor wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem to me, that all others who claimed to be interested in bringing Holly Bobo home, have fallen by the wayside. This group on Topix has stuck together for almost 3 years. It hasn't always been amicable, but it has always been there. Now that something is happening, posters are coming out of the woodwork criticizing these faithful posters. I have no doubt that several posters on this forum have had it right for almost 3 years!!! I am in awe of these posters!!!
Well-said!!! I truly don't understand the mentality of people who come here to tell us how stupid of us it is to "keep the light on" for Holly. If that is their opinion, why do they torture themselves by even coming here to read!
Nero

Bay City, MI

#157773 Mar 3, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sing your song to the Beverly Hillbillys theme. Glen is gonna put a whippin on you Billy Herb, he doesnt like being confused with me:))
Example # 2
Nero

Bay City, MI

#157774 Mar 3, 2014
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the bs is coming out of Michigan.
Example # 3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr qwerty 9,479
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr miss tuffet 152,439
Jason Autry 1 hr ItsAFactJack-- 2,371
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr TheRealZeke 8,648
Teacher Hunter Hayes 6 hr Mr Hand 24
pretty weather 7 hr cba 1
Big brother 16 9 hr FuzzyCupcake 118
Parsons Dating
Find my Match

Parsons Jobs

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Parsons News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Parsons