Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
152,861 - 152,880 of 188,466 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
joe

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

It amazing to me that people on topix here in Aug of 2011 named these exact people as the boys who murdered Holly. What in the world has taken so o o long to solve this case .? Unbelievable that a bunch of meth heads could keep this quiet for so long..
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would all the LE agencies be on ZAs property because he threatened to kill someone?How much evidence could be collected for a threat he didnt carry out? A poster from 2011 discussing the FBI said to look for an arrest of a poi, out of the county he is suspected in if possible for another offense and then a huge bond set for the charged offense. Does a threat normally carry a $1000000 bond? Hopefully if 10% is whats needed to bail him out no one will be foolish enough to do so. Think back to Victor Wall, I dont think his bond was this high. I think ZA will join TB and JA in prison long enough that he will no longer be a threat if he ever is released, jmo.
Personally, I do not believe TBI is searching ZA property because of the threat with his gun and knife. I believe the search is being done because of Holly's demise. I have no idea about what is normal in a record of someone like ZA has, then charged with holding a knife to another person's throat or reminder of the ability to use his gun. That would have to be sheer terror for any victim, wouldn't you think. Eventually, he will probably get his bond lowered and bonded out if not charged with a crime against Holly first. Guess we will all have to watch it played out to see which direction it takes. Too bad we can't sale raffle tickets on what will happen first, bonded out or charged with Holly 's demise.
2answer

Morrilton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

That fb post is part of a song
http://www.plyrics.com/lyrics/ourlastnight/su...
Weekend Detective wrote:
One thing is for sure these guys Facebook pages surely do have for interesting posts. JD post feb. 26 is another deep one!! not accusing just sayin
jimmy

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Proof # 152936 that you fools have no lives.

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

ItsAFactJack-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't VD a Nascar fan? Is he the one who penned the words above?

I dont know but that is an interesting observation. Has this person posted anything else?
Justice4Holly

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

JER29 wrote:
Hey FL Girl just reminding you of your story and all the initials. Lets see Nat, HC TB....
FloridaGirl
Brandon, FL
Reply Ľ
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#152249 Jan 4, 2014
Judged:
JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Brandon just east of Tampa and 79 miles nort of North Point, ever meet Eileen? I dont think I like where this is going.
Sure Jer you win. I am Eileen.
Me, Nat and a couple more girls hook on Nebraska Ave on a regular basis. DP was our pimp. I'm not one bit ashamed. DP owed TB some money for drugs, you see the drugs keep the girls happy and in line. Now DP was also moving in on FF hookin territory. Well FF has several friends, HC, BL, ZK and this real bada$$ named Clicks. Clicks had a lot of money tied up in advertisement for his girls in that specific area, so he was pretty ticked at DP when we started moving into the area. Clicks has a reputation of popping caps in people with absolutely no hesitation. DP is no match. Anyway TB sent a van load of drugs from Parsons to DP and DP was suppose to give those to Clicks. But the guy driving the van never showed up. I think his name was RAL, But I know you know who I'm talking about.
Anyway Clicks and TB needless to say were po'd....... That's why everyone took off.
I'm pretty sure Clicks took Holly..
I know who NB and TB is supposed to be but I sure the hell hope HC isn't who I think its supposed to be because, if it is, this person is really playing some games. What the hell is this?

Since: Nov 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Teri wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is his Grandfather in the main house, such as it is? Zach is in a TRAILER? Well, you don't. His Grandfather is still alive. You don't know what you are talking about... His Granddaddy lives in the main house and you have it backward... Zach is in the Trailer...
Do you know the difference between grand parents and great grandparents? Dick is alive, the trailer is what Bonnie D lived in. After Tim died Zach moved into the house he grew up in. There is no trailer. Maybe you need to get some new glasses and take a class in reading comprehension .
Nero

Bay City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens when you mix steroids and a mental disorder together?
I see jer still here cutting people and running his month about nothing, you did not break this story did you, your not a player anymore on this thread, just a bad leftover.
Teri

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Clueless wrote:
<quoted text> He's a pretty boy!
NOTHING PRETTY ABOUT HIM, ARE YOU HIGH???
Nero

Bay City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Were Glan Adams .. oh ya Jer.. Plase..
Localdad

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

inTn wrote:
<quoted text>
really man...come on do you think I am an idiot... wait don't answer that ;-).... If you go back and review information this weekend you can find that info... ps... is it not is this forum
Sorry if I disappoint, but I am not given to calling folks idiots. In real life or on the internet. It is not how I was raised. Now known tweakers, thieves and convicted felons are another story altogether.

Yes, I knew that Ms. Adams said that her son had been interrogated at length with no lawyer while in Federal custody, but the content/result of the interrogation was not made public that I am aware of. I had drawn pretty much the same conclusion by his name disappearing suddenly from the Federal docket (U.S. vs...), but I had not seen it stated anywhere as fact that he had turned testimony against his brother. Still haven't seen it so still count it as supposition. After all, we want to stick to what we know to be facts here, right?
Lawyer

Parsons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Not Going There wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I do not believe TBI is searching ZA property because of the threat with his gun and knife. I believe the search is being done because of Holly's demise. I have no idea about what is normal in a record of someone like ZA has, then charged with holding a knife to another person's throat or reminder of the ability to use his gun. That would have to be sheer terror for any victim, wouldn't you think. Eventually, he will probably get his bond lowered and bonded out if not charged with a crime against Holly first. Guess we will all have to watch it played out to see which direction it takes. Too bad we can't sale raffle tickets on what will happen first, bonded out or charged with Holly 's demise.
He will never go far ........
Guest Who

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Fed_the_F_up wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard about this. Its true
The girl was terrified and left the area to stay with a relative.
Oh? And these three men were no doubt charged with false inprisonment and kidnapping, right?
And the case is going to trial, right?

Link to the news articles about that case, why don't ya?
That sounds like really big news.

Details, please.
Nero

Bay City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Lets put this in to perceptive, at this point itís a drug investigation, meth head drug users, with mess up lives, who may have said they did this to Holly. Let it play out, trash calling trash, trash.

Thats all it is, false hope again..

If JA is the one we will know soon enough.

Other wise, it's just more BS.. From TN..

GOD!!!
Not Going There

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

kas61 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well being from a rural town I can tell you that, helicopters or not, half the county would know they were there digging before the first shovel of dirt hit the ground. That's just the way a small town works. Everybody pretty much knows everybody's business. And I'm sure they were given the right to free tax payer's counsel. If they didn't have any present whose to say they didn't wave that right? Also, that area has been searched before. TBI knows that they only have one shot at this and they know that they better make it a darn good one. Because their evidence isn't good enough to stick, they walk. This takes time to build. I know it's not fast enough for any of us but. I had rather the TBI take their time and do it right and put whoever is responsible away than to rush it, miss something and the scum walks away free and clear.
All so true. Great post.
River Rat

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Nero wrote:
<quoted text>
I see jer still here cutting people and running his month about nothing, you did not break this story did you, your not a player anymore on this thread, just a bad leftover.
Hey bud what is your favorite Nero song?
anon

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Terry wrote:
Can't believe that "all these people know " and nobody wants to claim the $250,000. What's wrong with you country bumpkins. Talk already and get rich and move to Nashville. C'mon terry
WTF do you care, Terry? You're spending a lot of time between topix and twitter posting a bunch of garbage. If you don't have anything to offer rather than to criticize people for being "country" then STFU.
Not Going There

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

Justice4Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who NB and TB is supposed to be but I sure the hell hope HC isn't who I think its supposed to be because, if it is, this person is really playing some games. What the hell is this?
Please do not even go there. Hopefully we can all stick together and see some results for a change. It's for Holly, remember.
nascar

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

JER29 wrote:
<quoted text>
What happens when you mix steroids and a mental disorder together?
Danica Patrick?
thisguyknows

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

best post yet!!!!!! 100% fact

"It is a facebook conversation I Had with mr. alexander mometns ago... he is very tight with the bobo family...

Do not overlook his post about ZA the day of the search! trying to intimidate ppl, acting weird, following ppl around.....

when its all said and done many people are going to be involved

this has potential to be the most epic case in the state of Tennessee history.

Sit back and enjoy the coming months "

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 31 min WTSenior 144,725
Mark Pearcy 1 hr Lou 1 366
Conway 2 hr really 157
Manitowoc/ kolpak (Jun '13) 2 hr Tailbone 6
Big brother 16 2 hr Lies Within 81
Teacher Hunter Hayes 3 hr Lol33 15
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr WOW 9,268

Search the Parsons Forum:
•••
•••
Parsons Dating

more search filters

less search filters