Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 Full story: MidSouthNewz 197,363

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Full Story
Grumpy

Newton, MA

#157277 Mar 3, 2014
Remember the stories about them being close one of those nights to catching them at a cabin? Have to wonder if there was truth to that now.

Said long ago eventually someone involved or with knowledge would one day realize they were next. Or could be next. At some point you look in the mirror and realize they're going to make me vanish too when they get all messed up and paranoid or someone starts a rumor. Your choice is wait for them to come for you or go to authorities with what you know. It looks like that is what's happening.

There are pieces that seem not to fit but I feel confident the TBI has been on the ball all along. The reaction of Karen makes more sense now based on some of these previous incidents coming to light and the reputations of those involved.

As far as people talking about grandparents. Everyone wants the best for their kids and grand kids and will do everything to protect them. But at some point if people are of the high character to which they're given credit they need to do the right thing which is to persuade a younger person to face the consequences of his actions and free himself and his family of that burden. I will reserve judgement of that family member until after we see how this plays out.

So sorry for the Bobo family and the community having to go through this. Breaks my heart.
Dancing Dolphin

Dresden, TN

#157278 Mar 3, 2014
JustWatching11 wrote:
I believe that all the prayers that were sent for Holly and all the others surrounding her disappearance have resulted in at least one soul being saved and is now a reborn Christian or whatever religion you may believe and pray in if it isn't Christianity. If that is VD or whomever, it is what we were praying for along with the prayers she would be found alive.
Once your soul is truly saved and your life devoted to your God, it is easy to tell the truth and ask for forgiveness. In fact, some call it being under conviction.
Agree so true
Dancing Dolphin

Dresden, TN

#157279 Mar 3, 2014
Never Fear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry never meant it to sound bad, at you, or anyone in any way!
I just meant ZA got the living tar scared out of him & wiped the smirk off his face.
Well thats good..if hes scared good chance of guilt there!
Dancing Dolphin

Dresden, TN

#157280 Mar 3, 2014
Letsthink wrote:
QUOTE who="Anonymous" Just an FYI: I have a close friend in the TBI. They have devoted untold resources and money into this case. There has never been a time when they have not had someone working on this case.
They have repeatedly had volleys thrown at them for not doing enough. However, they have not gotten a lot of cooperation, especially from the family.
If you want to build a case against the persons responsible for this heinous crime, you have to do it the right way to make sure it sticks.
When everything comes to light, I hope everyone remembers to praise law enforcement as much as some have condemned them.
They have families too and many have sacrificed a lot to try to bring justice to this case.....QUOTE
Anonymous, It only makes sense, the TBI wanted this case solved as soon as possible....imo
I do praise them for all their hardwork. Everyones hard work and prayers. Guess some are just so impatient that we all want this to come to an end and Holly will come home.
Localdad

Savannah, TN

#157281 Mar 3, 2014
Justice4Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
There were a lot of people who "knew" and a lot of people who were telling the FBI/TBI that they "knew" because of (this reason or that). You had the fact that they would get high/drunk and boast about it, or the fact that there were locals who had received text messages asking if they could provide an alibi (not for Zack but for his friend)… and you had Zack's girlfriend (who was terrified of him) telling her close friends that she knew he did it and had an idea where Holly was buried. How on earth this wasn't enough reason to get a search warrant before now is beyond me. I don't claim to know the inner workings of the criminal justice system but I do feel that when you have that many people close to him saying "he did it" it would be enough probable cause to at least get the dogs out on his property. What gives??? I have mixed feelings about this because, on one hand I feel vindicated knowing that I (we) were on the right track. On the other hand… I feel angry that nobody would listen to me and EVERYONE ELSE who was saying "LOOK INTO THESE GUYS!!!!" Ultimately, all I want and have EVER wanted was for Holly to get justice and for her family to have closure. GOD BLESS THE BOBO FAMILY!!!
All the heresay in the world is not sufficient for an indictment, let alone a conviction. IMHO, they needed a first-person account, not guesstamony before they could move in a meaningful way. Better t owait than get a dismissal, failure t oindict or mistrial.
Teri

Palm Harbor, FL

#157282 Mar 3, 2014
JustWatching11 wrote:
I believe that all the prayers that were sent for Holly and all the others surrounding her disappearance have resulted in at least one soul being saved and is now a reborn Christian or whatever religion you may believe and pray in if it isn't Christianity. If that is VD or whomever, it is what we were praying for along with the prayers she would be found alive.
Once your soul is truly saved and your life devoted to your God, it is easy to tell the truth and ask for forgiveness. In fact, some call it being under conviction.
Don't take this the wrong way, hate to be a cynic, they all find God when they get CAUGHT! If the exception, I hope you are right.:)
amytn

Charlotte, NC

#157283 Mar 3, 2014
Anyone ever think this may not hav anything to do with Holly?????
Justice4Holly

Nashville, TN

#157284 Mar 3, 2014
Ponderings wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, ZA was armed with some kind of weapon when police came for him at his girl friend's house. Here is a question for everyone_____ do authorities KNOW for sure that the gang they have been arresting are directly connected to Holly, or, are they among the scum that have their own revolving door with the various county jails? Are they being arrested to see which one "stick's" or other words, which one might squeal information? Or, do they know for a fact that they all are involved? If they are, then we are talking about a huge local drug ring, Local scum bag druggies sell narcotics to their friends; when they don't pay them or incur debt, they go after them, even if they at one time were buddies. Local pushers have to pay THEIR debts to those in surrounding bigger cities, etc. It is a deadly type of mafia; many murders now in the U.S. are the result of these organizations.
Ponderings! Hi there. Hope you are well. I'd like to give my two cents on this. I think that if they were going to do the "arrest them all and see if it sticks" game… they would have done that a long time ago. As much as the TBI/FBI has pissed me off in this case… the one thing I think we can all agree on is that they have been very careful to do or say anything that might give us any hope that they are close or have suspects. If they are being this vocal and open about what they are doing… I think it's safe to assume that they are really on to something. This who "smoke and mirrors" theory that some have is (IMO) the dumbest thing I've heard. This is it. I feel it in my bones and have never felt so sure of anything in my life. That doesn't necessarily mean it will be concluded tomorrow or even next week… but it is certainly the beginning of the end for these smacks!!!! Praise God and God bless the Bobo family!

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#157285 Mar 3, 2014
QUOTE who="SuperGuest" If Adams is truly "Not the One," he surely knows who is and it is well past time for him to try and save his own skin.
No need for him to worry about being labeled a snitch at this point; they are probably all going to be "snitching" on one another......QUOTE

SuperGuest, Sure he knows!
Justice4Holly

Nashville, TN

#157286 Mar 3, 2014
Sorry for all the typos in the above post… I'm multi-tasking.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#157287 Mar 3, 2014
Story Created: Mar 3, 2014 at 10:17 AM CST
Story Updated: Mar 3, 2014 at 11:14 AM CST

http://linkis.com/www.wbbjtv.com/news/NQ55g

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn.-- The man whose house has been the center of recent TBI searches over the weekend was in court, Monday .

Zach Adams, 29, was formally charged with aggravated assault in Decatur County General Sessions Court, Monday morning.

According to court documents, Adams is accused of holding a revolver to a woman's head and threatening to kill her on Feb. 6. He is also accused of pulling a knife on her and threatening to "gut" her.

Adams is being held on a $1,000,000 bond.

Since: Feb 10

Dover, TN

#157288 Mar 3, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The B A everyone is talking about is Blake.
I think that would be BB instead of BA wouldn't it?
Dragnet

Kansas City, MO

#157289 Mar 3, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard sometimes he works up north on cooling towers, if he was there at the time this all went down Friday and got wind of it, he could be in Canada by now.
WHERE "up north"?
Anon

Murfreesboro, TN

#157290 Mar 3, 2014
For people wondering, they would only set the bail that high for ZA if he was a flight risk. They obviously think he is one since his bail is a million bucks.
Smokesandmirrors

East Lansing, MI

#157291 Mar 3, 2014
Justice4holly. Can I ask if your talking about a theory I have stated or just using the term smokes and mirrors

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#157292 Mar 3, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What a man's man this Zach character seems to be. Million dollar bond, possible connection to Bobo case and what does he do ... calls out for his grandpappy. How said. Parsons will be a much better community once it rids itself of these methhead losers and those who enable them time and time again.
I agree, but more will just pop up. Way too many children today are being raised in broken homes by druggies and abusers. I was so saddened last night (and frightened) to read the posts and attitude of the niece of VD who was murdered, including her friends posts. Some appeared to not even know who their father was, or at least not for a long time, and it is obvious they were raised form "pillar to post", No wonder they were vulnerable and turned to drugs. These young adults (and some not so young) are legion now in our society. ZA himself had a mother...a PROFESSIONAL TEACHER,,,who is an addict. No doubt his grandparents were too easy on him, and probably were with his mother too. But it really shouldn't have been their responsibility to raise him OR his brother. Grandma is now deceased, and grandpappy is probably worn out..and maybe a little frightened at times too of his own grandchildren.
Teri

Palm Harbor, FL

#157293 Mar 3, 2014
TBI no longer searching on Adams Ln property. We are now able to get a closer look.#HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley/status/4405479...

Stopping because of weather? Did they found what they were looking for??
prayforthebobo's

Humboldt, TN

#157294 Mar 3, 2014
Anyone ever thought that za told his girlfriend and that he held a gun to her head or knife to her and said if she told he would "gut her". And that made her go to the authorities while he was in jail in Benton county?

Newport, AR

#157295 Mar 3, 2014
Boon1003 wrote:
Story Created: Mar 3, 2014 at 10:17 AM CST
Story Updated: Mar 3, 2014 at 11:14 AM CST
http://linkis.com/www.wbbjtv.com/news/NQ55g
DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn.-- The man whose house has been the center of recent TBI searches over the weekend was in court, Monday .
Zach Adams, 29, was formally charged with aggravated assault in Decatur County General Sessions Court, Monday morning.
According to court documents, Adams is accused of holding a revolver to a woman's head and threatening to kill her on Feb. 6. He is also accused of pulling a knife on her and threatening to "gut" her.
Adams is being held on a $1,000,000 bond.
thanks for posting

Since: Feb 10

Dover, TN

#157296 Mar 3, 2014
Teri wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take this the wrong way, hate to be a cynic, they all find God when they get CAUGHT! If the exception, I hope you are right.:)
I agree ... It seems that they all "find God" or "find Jesus" or "find religion" and the most ironic thing is ... God, Jesus, religion ... They weren't the ones that were ever lost. In order to see that, they needed to look in the mirror. It's a shame that it takes these people getting their butts in a major sling before they realize, "Hey, maybe I should change my ways!" How about living right to begin with and you never have to worry about getting lost or finding your way. Now that's a novel idea, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anne Vise 3 hr Jim 1
Manitowoc/ kolpak (Jun '13) 6 hr Just_me 11
fucci 17 hr curious 3
Spacey Tracey 19 hr wtf 1
Leighann Griggs Sat MyNametoo2 21
Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape Sat Justice 4 Holly 62
Tenn. Health Mgt. Fri the fake plump sunny 3
Parsons Dating
Find my Match

Parsons Jobs