Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
152,401 - 152,420 of 189,404 Comments Last updated 19 min ago
Guest244

Union Mills, NC

#157262 Mar 3, 2014
Dancing Dolphin wrote:
A gathering at the Adams? O my goodness. So Holly and Drew hung around Adams?<quoted text>
And this is a rumor that isn't true. Holly knew of Zach but just from his creepy staring and local talk. They didn't hang out, they ran in different circles.

Since: Mar 14

United States

#157263 Mar 3, 2014
Sunday wrote:
Owner of House Searched in Connection with Holly Bobo Case in Court Story Created: Mar 3, 2014 at 10:17 AM CST (Story Updated: Mar 3, 2014 at 10:18 AM CST )
DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn.-- The man whose house has been the center of recent TBI searches over the weekend was in court, Monday .Zach Adams, 29, was formally charged with aggravated assault in Decatur County General Sessions Court, Monday morning. according to court documents, Adams is accused of holding a revolver to a woman's head and threatening to kill her on Feb. 6. He is also accused of pulling a knife on her and threatening to "gut" her. Adams is being held on a $250,000 bond. WBBJ will have more information as soon as possible.
<quoted text>
A friend of mine had to be in court in Decaturville this morning and he heard Zach was held on a $1 million bond

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#157264 Mar 3, 2014
QUOTE who="Angel" The local LE and TBI has been so dysfunctional about Holly's investigation from day 1. For Mark Gwynn and Hansel Mcadams to imply on public TV they have hope Holly is alive, then by God they better get her home! Obviously, their having a problem doing their job.
3 years and all they can do is go round up crackheads that have been there since day 1.

Its hard for me to believe these group of boys pulled off whatever.

Folks, this is an election year and Mr. McAdams number is up, and has he really worked hard on this case. Atleast, we aint seen Ms. Helms down here doing her " job."
God Bless the Bobo Family every way possible!.....QUOTE

Angel, 3 long yrs., these Tweekers/druggies must be smarter than we think!!

Since: May 13

United States

#157265 Mar 3, 2014
Sunday wrote:
<quoted text>Owner of House Searched in Connection with Holly Bobo Case in Court Story Created: Mar 3, 2014 at 10:17 AM CST (Story Updated: Mar 3, 2014 at 10:18 AM CST )

DECATUR COUNTY, Tenn.-- The man whose house has been the center of recent TBI searches over the weekend was in court, Monday .Zach Adams, 29, was formally charged with aggravated assault in Decatur County General Sessions Court, Monday morning. according to court documents, Adams is accused of holding a revolver to a woman's head and threatening to kill her on Feb. 6. He is also accused of pulling a knife on her and threatening to "gut" her. Adams is being held on a $250,000 bond. WBBJ will have more information as soon as possible.
He sounds like a real winner!

What a freaking psychopath! JMO

Since: Nov 11

Fremont, CA

#157266 Mar 3, 2014
Jackson Sun article states that. Let's hope this is the end of it for everyone's sake.
Dancing Dolphin

Dresden, TN

#157267 Mar 3, 2014
Never Fear wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the FBI has put the fear of God into him.....Amazing what a few days with the big guys from the FBI can do. They don't give a darn who you are, or who your related to. What a smart mouth you have on you. They have dealt with the lowest of the low & they don't flinch a muscle.
Am sure they showed him his awesome smiling picture a 1000 times. Letting him know Bubba will see it too if he don't come clean. Probably never want his picture taken again!!!
I didnt say anything in a smart allec way..what are u talking about. All i said was i know right
Justice4Holly

Nashville, TN

#157268 Mar 3, 2014
JustPraying wrote:
Spoonfed...I am not saying she didnt...I am saying that if she "knows"...like she was so sure of on tv...then I think she is just as guilty. I hope for her sake she has not known all this time and not said anything. Just my opinion.........
There were a lot of people who "knew" and a lot of people who were telling the FBI/TBI that they "knew" because of (this reason or that). You had the fact that they would get high/drunk and boast about it, or the fact that there were locals who had received text messages asking if they could provide an alibi (not for Zack but for his friend)… and you had Zack's girlfriend (who was terrified of him) telling her close friends that she knew he did it and had an idea where Holly was buried. How on earth this wasn't enough reason to get a search warrant before now is beyond me. I don't claim to know the inner workings of the criminal justice system but I do feel that when you have that many people close to him saying "he did it" it would be enough probable cause to at least get the dogs out on his property. What gives??? I have mixed feelings about this because, on one hand I feel vindicated knowing that I (we) were on the right track. On the other hand… I feel angry that nobody would listen to me and EVERYONE ELSE who was saying "LOOK INTO THESE GUYS!!!!" Ultimately, all I want and have EVER wanted was for Holly to get justice and for her family to have closure. GOD BLESS THE BOBO FAMILY!!!
inTn

Clarksville, TN

#157269 Mar 3, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was a MILLION dollar bond.
%10 of bond amount to be released in Tennessee

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#157270 Mar 3, 2014
I believe that all the prayers that were sent for Holly and all the others surrounding her disappearance have resulted in at least one soul being saved and is now a reborn Christian or whatever religion you may believe and pray in if it isn't Christianity. If that is VD or whomever, it is what we were praying for along with the prayers she would be found alive.

Once your soul is truly saved and your life devoted to your God, it is easy to tell the truth and ask for forgiveness. In fact, some call it being under conviction.
Never Fear

Somerset, WI

#157271 Mar 3, 2014
Dancing Dolphin wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt say anything in a smart allec way..what are u talking about. All i said was i know right
I'm sorry never meant it to sound bad, at you, or anyone in any way!

I just meant ZA got the living tar scared out of him & wiped the smirk off his face.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#157272 Mar 3, 2014
Hopeful for Holly wrote:
Tennessee Aggravated Assault Laws
Aggravated assault in Tennessee is a felony. A person commits aggravated assault if he:
intentionally, knowingly or recklessly causes serious physical injury to another person
intentionally or knowingly attempts to cause physical injury by strangulation
is a parent or guardian of a child or a guardian of an adult and fails or refuses to protect the child or adult from an aggravated assault or aggravated child abuse
intentionally or knowingly causes or attempts to cause bodily injury to another; or commits or attempts to commit an assault while under an order, diversion or probation agreement that prohibits such actions, or
intentionally causes physical injury to a public employee or transit system worker (private or public) while the person is performing his duties.(Tenn. Code Ann.§39-13-102.)
In addition, anyone who commits a simple assault while using or displaying a deadly weapon has committed an aggravated assault. For information on misdemeanor (simple) assaults in Tennessee, which are less serious charges, see Simple Assault in Tennessee.
Recklessness
A reckless act is one that is committed, not necessarily with intent to harm another, but without regard for the outcome. Pushing someone out of the way in a crowd so that you can get through, without intending to injure the person, could be an assault if the person falls and is injured.
Serious Bodily Injury
Serious bodily injury is more than a minor injury like a cut, scrape, or bruise. It involves significant harm such as a broken bone, disfigurement, loss of a limb, or an injury requiring surgery or hospitalization.
Deadly Weapon
A deadly weapon is an object that by definition is capable of or designed to cause death or serious bodily injury – for instance, a firearm, large hunting knife, or brass knuckles. An object that is not normally a weapon, but one that is used in an assault in a way likely to cause death or serious bodily injury, also can be considered a deadly weapon. for instance, a rope used to strangle someone or a metal pipe or baseball bat used to strike or attempt to strike someone are all dangerous weapons because of the manner in which they were used. The courts in Tennessee have ruled, however, that body parts like fists and feet are not deadly weapons.
Obviously, ZA was armed with some kind of weapon when police came for him at his girl friend's house. Here is a question for everyone_____ do authorities KNOW for sure that the gang they have been arresting are directly connected to Holly, or, are they among the scum that have their own revolving door with the various county jails? Are they being arrested to see which one "stick's" or other words, which one might squeal information? Or, do they know for a fact that they all are involved? If they are, then we are talking about a huge local drug ring, Local scum bag druggies sell narcotics to their friends; when they don't pay them or incur debt, they go after them, even if they at one time were buddies. Local pushers have to pay THEIR debts to those in surrounding bigger cities, etc. It is a deadly type of mafia; many murders now in the U.S. are the result of these organizations.

Since: Jul 08

Lexington, Va.

#157273 Mar 3, 2014
QUOTE who="Anonymous" Just an FYI: I have a close friend in the TBI. They have devoted untold resources and money into this case. There has never been a time when they have not had someone working on this case.
They have repeatedly had volleys thrown at them for not doing enough. However, they have not gotten a lot of cooperation, especially from the family.

If you want to build a case against the persons responsible for this heinous crime, you have to do it the right way to make sure it sticks.
When everything comes to light, I hope everyone remembers to praise law enforcement as much as some have condemned them.
They have families too and many have sacrificed a lot to try to bring justice to this case.....QUOTE

Anonymous, It only makes sense, the TBI wanted this case solved as soon as possible....imo
Dancing Dolphin

Dresden, TN

#157274 Mar 3, 2014
Guest244 wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is a rumor that isn't true. Holly knew of Zach but just from his creepy staring and local talk. They didn't hang out, they ran in different circles.
O ok. thank you
theeye

Linden, TN

#157275 Mar 3, 2014
abc news doing a report at 6pm.
guest

Newport, AR

#157276 Mar 3, 2014
Channel two news just mentioned za being tied into another case wonder if it was the other possible abuction
Grumpy

Newton, MA

#157277 Mar 3, 2014
Remember the stories about them being close one of those nights to catching them at a cabin? Have to wonder if there was truth to that now.

Said long ago eventually someone involved or with knowledge would one day realize they were next. Or could be next. At some point you look in the mirror and realize they're going to make me vanish too when they get all messed up and paranoid or someone starts a rumor. Your choice is wait for them to come for you or go to authorities with what you know. It looks like that is what's happening.

There are pieces that seem not to fit but I feel confident the TBI has been on the ball all along. The reaction of Karen makes more sense now based on some of these previous incidents coming to light and the reputations of those involved.

As far as people talking about grandparents. Everyone wants the best for their kids and grand kids and will do everything to protect them. But at some point if people are of the high character to which they're given credit they need to do the right thing which is to persuade a younger person to face the consequences of his actions and free himself and his family of that burden. I will reserve judgement of that family member until after we see how this plays out.

So sorry for the Bobo family and the community having to go through this. Breaks my heart.
Dancing Dolphin

Dresden, TN

#157278 Mar 3, 2014
JustWatching11 wrote:
I believe that all the prayers that were sent for Holly and all the others surrounding her disappearance have resulted in at least one soul being saved and is now a reborn Christian or whatever religion you may believe and pray in if it isn't Christianity. If that is VD or whomever, it is what we were praying for along with the prayers she would be found alive.
Once your soul is truly saved and your life devoted to your God, it is easy to tell the truth and ask for forgiveness. In fact, some call it being under conviction.
Agree so true
Dancing Dolphin

Dresden, TN

#157279 Mar 3, 2014
Never Fear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry never meant it to sound bad, at you, or anyone in any way!
I just meant ZA got the living tar scared out of him & wiped the smirk off his face.
Well thats good..if hes scared good chance of guilt there!
Dancing Dolphin

Dresden, TN

#157280 Mar 3, 2014
Letsthink wrote:
QUOTE who="Anonymous" Just an FYI: I have a close friend in the TBI. They have devoted untold resources and money into this case. There has never been a time when they have not had someone working on this case.
They have repeatedly had volleys thrown at them for not doing enough. However, they have not gotten a lot of cooperation, especially from the family.
If you want to build a case against the persons responsible for this heinous crime, you have to do it the right way to make sure it sticks.
When everything comes to light, I hope everyone remembers to praise law enforcement as much as some have condemned them.
They have families too and many have sacrificed a lot to try to bring justice to this case.....QUOTE
Anonymous, It only makes sense, the TBI wanted this case solved as soon as possible....imo
I do praise them for all their hardwork. Everyones hard work and prayers. Guess some are just so impatient that we all want this to come to an end and Holly will come home.
Localdad

Savannah, TN

#157281 Mar 3, 2014
Justice4Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
There were a lot of people who "knew" and a lot of people who were telling the FBI/TBI that they "knew" because of (this reason or that). You had the fact that they would get high/drunk and boast about it, or the fact that there were locals who had received text messages asking if they could provide an alibi (not for Zack but for his friend)… and you had Zack's girlfriend (who was terrified of him) telling her close friends that she knew he did it and had an idea where Holly was buried. How on earth this wasn't enough reason to get a search warrant before now is beyond me. I don't claim to know the inner workings of the criminal justice system but I do feel that when you have that many people close to him saying "he did it" it would be enough probable cause to at least get the dogs out on his property. What gives??? I have mixed feelings about this because, on one hand I feel vindicated knowing that I (we) were on the right track. On the other hand… I feel angry that nobody would listen to me and EVERYONE ELSE who was saying "LOOK INTO THESE GUYS!!!!" Ultimately, all I want and have EVER wanted was for Holly to get justice and for her family to have closure. GOD BLESS THE BOBO FAMILY!!!
All the heresay in the world is not sufficient for an indictment, let alone a conviction. IMHO, they needed a first-person account, not guesstamony before they could move in a meaningful way. Better t owait than get a dismissal, failure t oindict or mistrial.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Mississippi gurl 146,338
who is chris fortune engaged to? 1 hr Guest 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr Murphy 9,347
heather bailey 3 hr Sswhat 22 132
jon barlow 4 hr SackChasingWhores 4
women who cheat 4 hr SackChasingWhores 2
Team National Big Time Scam 7 hr willismak 4
Holly Bobo's abductor traced on winding, delibe... (May '13) Mon Lou 1 41
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Parsons News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Parsons
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••