Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in Decatur County

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MidSouthNewz

Authorities in Decatur and Henderson County as well as the Tennessee Highway Patrol and Tennessee Bureau of Investigation are searching for 20 year old Holly Bobo.

Comments
23,221 - 23,240 of 188,206 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
A-Rod

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

sorry...uneducated
BNO

Manhattan, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Not Lauren Spierer
3 min ago AP
Body found in Ind. river not missing student

INDIANAPOLIS — A coroner says that a badly decomposed body found in an Indianapolis river isn't that of a missing Indiana University student or a great-grandmother from a nearby suburb.

Marion County coroner Frank Lloyd says the body retrieved Sunday from Fall Creek is that of a young black woman who had possibly been in the water for more than two weeks. Lloyd says the woman's identity wasn't immediately determined from an autopsy Tuesday.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/body-fou...
A-Rod

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

We...this community, love and respect the Bobo's and we know what a wonderful family Holly comes from. We share in their pain. We can't possibly know what Karen, Dana, and Clint are going through day after day. Hoping their dear sweet child will come home, but it is very painful for all of us as well. We...all of us, pray everyday for a miracle to take place. We want to see this family reunited. GA does not. He is a fraud and a pathological liar. He wants this forum destroyed. He despises Holly and her family. Remember... he does not exist. Do not respond to him in any way whatsoever. He is no better than the dog shit you scrape off your shoe.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

12minnie wrote:
You know what I find amazing with all the exposure of METH in these parts is the fact that, at least for Henderson County and DECATUR County, that there has not been ONE person added to the TN registry for METH since 2009. Not ONE in EITHER county. Hmmm what's up with that? I smell my bad word again.
https://apps.tn.gov/methor/
Well you know that is some down right interesting information! I too, WOnder What's Up With That!
Blonde-Charl

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

BNO wrote:
Not Lauren Spierer
3 min ago AP
INDIANAPOLIS — A coroner says that a badly decomposed body found in an Indianapolis river isn't that of a missing Indiana University student or a great-grandmother from a nearby suburb.
Marion County coroner Frank Lloyd says the body retrieved Sunday from Fall Creek is that of a young black woman who had possibly been in the water for more than two weeks. Lloyd says the woman's identity wasn't immediately determined from an autopsy Tuesday.
So - Sorry for the family of who this young black woman belonged but also relieved it wasn't Lauren or Holly........ Prayers for this family , Lauren & Holly & their loved one's......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

You know at this point I can't figure if I'm more annoyed with WS or the people who waste time posting against him!

Maybe if "WE" all stop posting about him there will be fewer posts to sort through.

When is Enough going to be Enough?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

BNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Lauren Spierer
3 min ago AP
http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/body-fou .......
Blonde-Charl wrote:
<quoted text>
So - Sorry for the family of who this young black woman belonged but also relieved it wasn't Lauren or Holly........ Prayers for this family , Lauren & Holly & their loved one's......
My Thought's Exactly! Thanks for the Info BNO
Tonkas Mom

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

BNO wrote:
Not Lauren Spierer
3 min ago AP
So sad....Prayers for this family.
anonymous

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

watching wrote:
GA and his mental illness is destroying this thread,his own daughter ask ppl not to feed his delusions, by responding to him. Any attention, whether negative or possitive,feeds behavior. It's obvious he cannot control himself, reasoning nor kindness will help,totally ignoring him is our only hope. Ignoring him may initially ,cause a type of tantrum. If you agree,bite your tongue and ignore,ignore,ignore.
Thank you, what you said is true, plain and simple. so many have said, please don't feed him ANYTHING! Sadly, his good has been wasted and abused. Please don't let this become about him.
anonymous

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

Lies Within wrote:
You know at this point I can't figure if I'm more annoyed with WS or the people who waste time posting against him!
Maybe if "WE" all stop posting about him there will be fewer posts to sort through.
When is Enough going to be Enough?
So true. I hope this can be the day that "we" can stand united in the cause we came here for and stick to our resolve to take your good advice and say....TODAY is the day, this is enough.
Tonkas Mom

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla.— Jurors on Tuesday reached a verdict in the murder trial of Casey Anthony and Judge Belvin Perry said he would read the verdict at 2:15 p.m. ET.
Darden

Ishpeming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Anthony innocent.
Lol
Tonkas Mom

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Tonkas Mom wrote:
ORLANDO, Fla.— Jurors on Tuesday reached a verdict in the murder trial of Casey Anthony and Judge Belvin Perry said he would read the verdict at 2:15 p.m. ET.
ORLANDO, Fla.— After a trial that riveted the nation with its twists and turns, Casey Anthony was found not guilty on Tuesday of murdering her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

..Anthony held back tears as the verdict was read and then held her face and hugged her chief lawyer, Jose Baez.

The only counts Anthony was guilty of were for providing false information to investigators. Sentencing on that charge was set for 9 a.m. Thursday.
Just wondering

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

Tonkas Mom wrote:
<quoted text>ORLANDO, Fla.— After a trial that riveted the nation with its twists and turns, Casey Anthony was found not guilty on Tuesday of murdering her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.
..Anthony held back tears as the verdict was read and then held her face and hugged her chief lawyer, Jose Baez.
The only counts Anthony was guilty of were for providing false information to investigators. Sentencing on that charge was set for 9 a.m. Thursday.
She will really party hardy now! guilty as charged in my opionion.
greg

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

does anyone know something about these cases and the links i post and how it could be related to holly's case? http://www.nampn.org/cases/moon_kristie_annet... missing since 1999 from decatur co.
“It’s sad that Kristie Baugus Moon went missing back in 1999 and it’s like she fell off the face of the earth and no one did anything to really look for her.
"In fact, there was a guy who claimed he killed her and then fed her to the pigs. He got into an altercation with the local sheriff and ended up getting shot and killed. The sheriff was also shot and almost died. So no one knows for sure if he was telling the truth or not and her family still doesn’t have closure.”
The point is, the local said, that this community does not want anyone to forget Holly. They want her found.
"There was a young couple that went missing in 2006," she said, "and they've never been heard from or found since."
Kristina Branum, 17, and Christopher Mittendorf, 21, of neighboring Harden County went missing in July 2006 after shopping at Walmart. She said they, like Kristie Moon, have all but been forgotten. "We just can't let this happen with Holly."
From what I gather from this , Kristie Annette Moon went missing 1999.
The writer adds the name BAUGUS purposely.

Her BF was Michael Pearcy who the sheriff partner shot in a driving altercation and he died. Officer who shot Michael died in accidental death soon after.
In the articles micheals name nor passenger was named.ever. all hush hush as well.
I think the sheriff wad shot too back then in2001.
...this is the link where i saw this http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php...
are these case tied to the baugus family? and if so how? lee baugus was one of holly's x's was lee baugus's dad involved in these cases somehow and could he be tied to holly's case? the couple missing from hardin co is just odd too and the 1999 kristie annette moon case.. the baugus family would know about 4 13 and holly's fav bible verse. wonders what kind of alibi lee baugus had or does not have http://www.facebook.com/lbaugus1
Just wondering

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

Darden wrote:
Anthony innocent.
Lol
she can really party now!such a disgrace ,poor little Caylee did not receive justice.But I will be quite about Cayce this page is about Holly.
greg

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

we all know casey anthony is guilty but in the eyes of the law......oj was guilty too but innocent in the eyes of the law and he beat and put another woman in the hospital who was dating him in florida. joran vandersloot we all know killed natalie holloway in aruba but he got off through the good ole boy network and then he killed a young girl in peru. casey anthony will never have a good life even though she gets out of jail. can she have a chld in peace? nope..who would hire her?? maybe not even mcdonalds

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

greg wrote:
does anyone know something about these cases and the links i post and how it could be related to holly's case? http://www.nampn.org/cases/moon_kristie_annet... missing since 1999 from decatur co.
“It’s sad that Kristie Baugus Moon went missing back in 1999 and it’s like she fell off the face of the earth and no one did anything to really look for her.
"In fact, there was a guy who claimed he killed her and then fed her to the pigs. He got into an altercation with the local sheriff and ended up getting shot and killed. The sheriff was also shot and almost died. So no one knows for sure if he was telling the truth or not and her family still doesn’t have closure.”
The point is, the local said, that this community does not want anyone to forget Holly. They want her found.
"There was a young couple that went missing in 2006," she said, "and they've never been heard from or found since."
Kristina Branum, 17, and Christopher Mittendorf, 21, of neighboring Harden County went missing in July 2006 after shopping at Walmart. She said they, like Kristie Moon, have all but been forgotten. "We just can't let this happen with Holly."
From what I gather from this , Kristie Annette Moon went missing 1999.
The writer adds the name BAUGUS purposely.
Her BF was Michael Pearcy who the sheriff partner shot in a driving altercation and he died. Officer who shot Michael died in accidental death soon after.
In the articles micheals name nor passenger was named.ever. all hush hush as well.
I think the sheriff wad shot too back then in2001.
...this is the link where i saw this http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php...
are these case tied to the baugus family? and if so how? lee baugus was one of holly's x's was lee baugus's dad involved in these cases somehow and could he be tied to holly's case? the couple missing from hardin co is just odd too and the 1999 kristie annette moon case.. the baugus family would know about 4 13 and holly's fav bible verse. wonders what kind of alibi lee baugus had or does not have http://www.facebook.com/lbaugus1
Now Greg, you can't be asking these kinda questions son. You have to place the helmet on your head first.
Remember wwwaaaayyyy back in the posts...I made a statement that not 1, but 2 of her bf's were both connected to the marinas. Cuba Landing & Perryville Marina. Yes, there will be more of this to intertwine on down the line. The man that is the handles BOTH of these places is Glen Turner (EX-warden) to prisons in TN. It could be that Ms. Holly may have seen something connected to these 2 places and the "river?" OR NOT....just passing thoughts
watching

York, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

12minnie wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Greg, you can't be asking these kinda questions son. You have to place the helmet on your head first.
Remember wwwaaaayyyy back in the posts...I made a statement that not 1, but 2 of her bf's were both connected to the marinas. Cuba Landing & Perryville Marina. Yes, there will be more of this to intertwine on down the line. The man that is the handles BOTH of these places is Glen Turner (EX-warden) to prisons in TN. It could be that Ms. Holly may have seen something connected to these 2 places and the "river?" OR NOT....just passing thoughts
Do you know if these places employee excons? A past wardon might be willing excons for cheap labor.IMO

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Just interesting - another horrible thought

http://news.yahoo.com/detective-uk-phone-hack...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Julia 144,639
Witness: Video showed emotional Holly Bobo tied... 1 hr holly hoho not ho... 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 hr WOW 9,257
Dusty 3 hr Perry 16
Big brother 16 3 hr Lies Within 77
Teacher Hunter Hayes 5 hr Yessir 12
Manitowoc/ kolpak (Jun '13) 10 hr worker 5
Decatur County PoPo's (Apr '11) 22 hr Wonderer of times 273

Search the Parsons Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs