nono

Mcminnville, TN

#209 Aug 29, 2012
Gerald Seay passed away a few months back. He ran a video store in Henderson Tn and also ran the Bar in Lexington,Tn. He hung around garnertown and was buddies with Tony Conrad. Tony Conrad was in the Poker Machine business with another guy from garnertown.Believe his last name was Bolden. To answer your other question He was married to Younger Lady in the 90s.

“BG Nation (Go on research it) ”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#210 Aug 29, 2012
nono wrote:
Gerald Seay passed away a few months back. He ran a video store in Henderson Tn and also ran the Bar in Lexington,Tn. He hung around garnertown and was buddies with Tony Conrad. Tony Conrad was in the Poker Machine business with another guy from garnertown.Believe his last name was Bolden. To answer your other question He was married to Younger Lady in the 90s.
ok well it is the same one i knew of back in the day.
nono

Mcminnville, TN

#211 Aug 29, 2012
I think her name my have been Penny.
son

Kenton, TN

#212 Sep 5, 2012
hey yall leave my father out of this mess f u dot mind
yayaya

United States

#213 Sep 7, 2012
Wayne maness did get busted for stealing lithium batteries at walmart then going to walgreens to purchase sudafed with max mccoy...... Lexington progress people

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#214 Sep 8, 2012
yayaya wrote:
Wayne maness did get busted for stealing lithium batteries at walmart then going to walgreens to purchase sudafed with max mccoy...... Lexington progress people
that tell me he is not the man any more.that what running that mounth will do for you.the mexican said he whould shut his ass down.look like he did.thanks amego
Anonymous

United States

#215 Sep 8, 2012
hillbilly02 wrote:
<quoted text>that tell me he is not the man any more.that what running that mounth will do for you.the mexican said he whould shut his ass down.look like he did.thanks amego
Wayne ain't never been no main man homey.
john mayer lookalike

Kingsland, GA

#216 Sep 16, 2012
1Country-Girl wrote:
And thank you :)
your welcome, i love you
sweetheat

United States

#217 Mar 1, 2013
im just now finding this on here.....&ive known johnny 4 many years! IF IT HADNT BEEN 4 HIM I WOULD NOT HAVE EVER GOT OFF DRUGS!THIS MAN HELP ME GO 2 REHAB~THEN ALSO HELPED THE REHAB I WAS AT BECAUSE IT WAS A HALF~WAY HOUSE WITH THINGS LIKE FIXING OUR AIR CONDITIONERS&WASHER&DR YERS& HE DIDNT HAVE 2 DO THIS!THEN WHEN I GOT OUT HE HELPED ME FIND A JOB&A PLACE 2 LIVE WHICHED HELPED ME GET ON MY FEET!THIS MAN IS A CARING&GIVING PERSON THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN WILLING 2 LEAD A HELPING HAND 2 ANYONE!I DIDNT HAVE ANY FAMILY 2 HELP BECAUSE THEY HAD GIVEN UP ON ME! 2DAY IM STILL CLEAN&SOBER&I GIVE THE GLORY 2 THE GOOD LORD BUT WITHOUT A FRIEND LIKE HIM I MIGHT HAVE EVER TOOK THE 1ST STEP!SO ALL OF YAL JUDGER'S OUT THERE....GET A LIFE GET A CLUE&YAL NEED 2 ASK THE GOOD LORD 4 GIVENESS 4 JUDGING HIM!
Wow

United States

#218 Mar 2, 2013
Wayne Maness also got four Mexicans busted in
Perry vile in 2004. I read the court transcripts. Wayne was a CI. He called the Mexicans askin for drugs and he was bein recorded a the whole time they talked. He set up a buy and then the Feds went in an busted the 4 men. Two of them went to jail for eleven years!

Location hidden

#219 Mar 2, 2013
Wow wrote:
Wayne Maness also got four Mexicans busted in
Perry vile in 2004. I read the court transcripts. Wayne was a CI. He called the Mexicans askin for drugs and he was bein recorded a the whole time they talked. He set up a buy and then the Feds went in an busted the 4 men. Two of them went to jail for eleven years!
that rite and the officer manness was working with and one of the jailers told the mexicans how the hole thing went down.officer m.h was all ways putting maness name out.i heard he was so for in with maness he would tell the people maness got busted would kill maness.at one time fbi was after maness and officer M.H

Location hidden

#220 Mar 2, 2013
i wonder about the one lttle mexican he had a hold on him out of the state texases.decatur county turn him lose and took him to a mans house.do not no if he ever got back home or not.about a year later they found a body in darden.and it was a male mexican.but never heard munch more about it.i have often wonder if it was him.here i am talking to munch.
CPU

Beech Bluff, TN

#221 Mar 7, 2013
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20130307/NE...

11 drug trafficking suspects arrested in West Tennessee

The suspects arrested during the operation were:
Thomas Arnold, 46, of Benton County
Jason Blackstock, 30, of Henderson County
Monica Bruce, 37, of Benton County
Jerry Evans, 69, of Decatur County
Peggy Gullett, 46, of Henderson County
Teresa McCoy, 43, of Decatur County
James Nolen, 47, of Henderson County
Billie Pearcy, 68, of Decatur County
Karen Pepper, 37, of Madison County
Bruce Rosson, 29, of Decatur County
Freddy Webb, 51, of Henderson County

A 12th suspect, Elizabeth Little, 47, of Decatur County, was out of state and is making arrangements to turn herself in to authorities.
Parsons Momma

Linden, TN

#222 Mar 7, 2013
I don't know either of these men but you can say they are good but sale drugs. I understand family is family and Lord knows I understand there are only a few in Parsons that make money. You have to understand as a mom I do not want anyone selling drugs to my child or any other for that matter. If you are a grown adult person you choose what you do. A child my child is a different story and I am happy for every drug dealer they get off the streets! Even if it happened to be my own family.
GETALIFE

United States

#224 Mar 7, 2013
Maybe you should read the court transcripts a little better. No mexicans in perryville were busted!!!!!! Try again, all you haters going to hate. Get the fucking facts straight. Wayne Maness did not bust any mexicans nowhere IN OR AROUND decatur county, perryville, or Tennessee for that matter. Mike or officer MH was fired for a completly different reason. And the officer who is crooked still works for Decatur County. Quit getting high and repeating half rumors. Wayne has a pretty bad temper himself, you might just better watch what you say.

Since: Sep 12

Bellevue, WA

#225 Mar 7, 2013
how in the hell did beth get brought in on this? she's been living in colorado springs colorado with her husband on an army base for over 6 months!
me

Chatsworth, GA

#226 Mar 7, 2013
sick of gossip wrote:
You want to buy drugs go to Vulcan ask for Andy...
Andy who????
GETALIFE

United States

#227 Mar 7, 2013
Drug conspiracys can go back 5-15 years... just because she wasn't doing it right now dosn't mean she wasn't doing it a few years back.
therealtruth

Kingsport, TN

#228 Mar 7, 2013
wantstruth wrote:
how in the hell did beth get brought in on this? she's been living in colorado springs colorado with her husband on an army base for over 6 months!
u seem to know quite a few dopeheads lol

Since: Sep 12

Bellevue, WA

#229 Mar 7, 2013
Yea in case you can't tell if you grew up here and went to school here and almost ALL people under 50 have used or is using dope here you can't help but know them, but thanks for your concern STALKER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 5 min Lies Within 204,196
tbi grow up 52 min mee 3
Hot girls of Decatur County 18 hr smh 8
White girls & black babies (Oct '13) 21 hr Storm 62
Found Chihuahua Dog...Tan Thu Hopeful 2
Drew Scott (Dec '11) Thu Tyler Harvey 325
towboater Wed matchmaker 14
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Parsons News, Events & Info