big bust in parsons??

Posted in the Parsons Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Mar 12

Canton, TX

#1 May 24, 2012
That old rundown house on the left just past sav-a-lot going toward Perryville. The place where that red monte carlo sat for sale for a few years. has camera crews, troopers and what looks to be tbi swarming the place as we speak. About twenty law enforcement officers all together.

United States

#2 May 24, 2012
More info..... Allegedly one of the biggest drug busts in decatur county history, allegedly production and distribution of illegal substances.
imagine that

Quincy, FL

#3 May 24, 2012
zengal wrote:
More info..... Allegedly one of the biggest drug busts in decatur county history, allegedly production and distribution of illegal substances.
imagine that, bout time
wow

United States

#4 May 24, 2012
johnny parton
wow

United States

#5 May 24, 2012
i think its DEA agents not TBI

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#6 May 24, 2012
zengal wrote:
Any link on the news yet

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

#7 May 24, 2012
WOW is he any kin to Dolly?
wow

United States

#8 May 24, 2012
no kin to dolly... biggest dope dealer in tennessee.. has eluded the police since 1990

Central KY

#9 May 24, 2012
I guess Parsons would be the perfect place to hide.
wow

United States

#10 May 24, 2012
he's lived in parsons all his life
wow

United States

#11 May 24, 2012
i think he is wayne maness's older brother

Central KY

#12 May 24, 2012
WOW Im not from the area. I have a dumb question,why dont Johnny and Wayne have the same last name if they are brothers?
wow

United States

#13 May 24, 2012
different fathers
powell

Lexington, TN

#14 May 24, 2012
they r my brother and untill they have been arrest pls keep ur thought to ur self they both have family and they would do anything for anyone, if u ust knew them, so all I am asking is to pls watch what u have to say about them, I love my family no matter what they do or done they r still my family,, so pls just pray for them and my family cause this really hurts bad,,,thank u for letting me put this on here I have never done this before and hope I want again,,,,

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

#15 May 24, 2012
powell wrote:
they r my brother and untill they have been arrest pls keep ur thought to ur self they both have family and they would do anything for anyone, if u ust knew them, so all I am asking is to pls watch what u have to say about them, I love my family no matter what they do or done they r still my family,, so pls just pray for them and my family cause this really hurts bad,,,thank u for letting me put this on here I have never done this before and hope I want again,,,,
Family is family. Thanks for that Powell Hopefully everyone understands. All the best.
powell

Lexington, TN

#16 May 24, 2012
mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
Family is family. Thanks for that Powell Hopefully everyone understands. All the best.
thank u I am hurting so bad right now for my family and I know ppl r going to be talking and some of it will not be the truth and there Is nothing I can do but pray,

Central KY

#17 May 24, 2012
Powell hang in there bro. blood is thicker than water, prayers sent.

United States

#18 May 24, 2012
Not knowing the full story is why I put alleged in the story. Good luck to you and your family however if all that's being said is true then the arrest needed to happen.

United States

#19 May 24, 2012
Oh and dies anyone know if a Bridget was crescent at the time if the raid?
Victoria Fuller

Adair, OK

#20 May 24, 2012
powell wrote:
<quoted text>thank u I am hurting so bad right now for my family and I know ppl r going to be talking and some of it will not be the truth and there Is nothing I can do but pray,
They are both good men that have always been kind to anyone I know so you can talk shit all you want but God knows that you are wrong for it. If there is anything in my power that I can do to help any one in this family that I consider my family I'll do it and won't give a damn about what anyone says. I'm praying for the whole fame and you know it all SOB's can go to HELL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parsons Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 50 min wait a minute 204,431
big don golf cart perryville. anyone had any wo... 21 hr mr douglas 2
Tyler R Sat Usual 2
tbi grow up Sat nashville area 22
Hot girls of Decatur County Sat Jason 9
Tenn. Health Mgt. Sat sharp stick 31
towboater Sat jokemyass 15
Parsons Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Parsons News, Events & Info