United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

That old rundown house on the left just past sav-a-lot going toward Perryville. The place where that red monte carlo sat for sale for a few years. has camera crews, troopers and what looks to be tbi swarming the place as we speak. About twenty law enforcement officers all together.

Since: Mar 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

More info..... Allegedly one of the biggest drug busts in decatur county history, allegedly production and distribution of illegal substances.
imagine that

Quincy, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

zengal wrote:
More info..... Allegedly one of the biggest drug busts in decatur county history, allegedly production and distribution of illegal substances.
imagine that, bout time
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

johnny parton
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

i think its DEA agents not TBI

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

zengal wrote:
Any link on the news yet

Since: Jul 11

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

WOW is he any kin to Dolly?
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

no kin to dolly... biggest dope dealer in tennessee.. has eluded the police since 1990

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

I guess Parsons would be the perfect place to hide.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

he's lived in parsons all his life
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

i think he is wayne maness's older brother

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

WOW Im not from the area. I have a dumb question,why dont Johnny and Wayne have the same last name if they are brothers?
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

different fathers
powell

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

they r my brother and untill they have been arrest pls keep ur thought to ur self they both have family and they would do anything for anyone, if u ust knew them, so all I am asking is to pls watch what u have to say about them, I love my family no matter what they do or done they r still my family,, so pls just pray for them and my family cause this really hurts bad,,,thank u for letting me put this on here I have never done this before and hope I want again,,,,

Since: Nov 11

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

powell wrote:
they r my brother and untill they have been arrest pls keep ur thought to ur self they both have family and they would do anything for anyone, if u ust knew them, so all I am asking is to pls watch what u have to say about them, I love my family no matter what they do or done they r still my family,, so pls just pray for them and my family cause this really hurts bad,,,thank u for letting me put this on here I have never done this before and hope I want again,,,,
Family is family. Thanks for that Powell Hopefully everyone understands. All the best.
powell

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

mytakeonit ontario wrote:
<quoted text>
Family is family. Thanks for that Powell Hopefully everyone understands. All the best.
thank u I am hurting so bad right now for my family and I know ppl r going to be talking and some of it will not be the truth and there Is nothing I can do but pray,

Central KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Powell hang in there bro. blood is thicker than water, prayers sent.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Not knowing the full story is why I put alleged in the story. Good luck to you and your family however if all that's being said is true then the arrest needed to happen.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Oh and dies anyone know if a Bridget was crescent at the time if the raid?
Victoria Fuller

Adair, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

powell wrote:
<quoted text>thank u I am hurting so bad right now for my family and I know ppl r going to be talking and some of it will not be the truth and there Is nothing I can do but pray,
They are both good men that have always been kind to anyone I know so you can talk shit all you want but God knows that you are wrong for it. If there is anything in my power that I can do to help any one in this family that I consider my family I'll do it and won't give a damn about what anyone says. I'm praying for the whole fame and you know it all SOB's can go to HELL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of248
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 21 min JER29 167,957
heather bailey 1 hr sowhat22 12
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr ahop71 124,252
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 3 hr ahop71 58,283
Wesley Conway 4 hr Kelley Camper Zemer 92
shayne Austin 5 hr myname 1
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 7 hr Armadillo 8,469
Zach Adams innocent? 11 hr Again 372
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••