Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Judged:

Here's some research-Jackson has a Best Buy Blinds on Maywood-There is no 7th st, Ave etc in Jackson-there is however 70-W70 to be exact. There is a restaurant that bills itself as best Mandarin chinese food on the 45S bypass, and Old Hickory that also has a mall w/Bath&Bodyworks(mango mandarin)just a couple of blocks from Best Buy Blinds-off the bypassto the w runs Airways Blvd(W70) a couple of bars out that way w/ lounge as part of the name -the closest I could find bingo halls was Ms.-But that doesn't mean there isn't a Catholic church etc. that has bingo-I'll keep looking
Cajun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Judged:

who="Trying to help"]Does this make sense to anyone there?
One psychic, a Diana Haymond, gave the following information about Holly and her abductor:
“I first got a B name, like Bob. I feel West, and 7th, or just 7. A green truck. He may have had a weapon, a gun probably… I also got the feeling that she may have casually met him somewhere but didn’t really know him. Her abductor is scrawny, or medium build, blondish hair, little social skills, a country boy. He may not have harmed her yet. I get a feeling she fought him hard and may have bitten him, he might have a bite mark on his hand. I feel that she may be alive and very scared, in a house. I hear something that sounds like Mango, then Manderin. I have no idea what that means…. Then I heard Robert/Bob but that still might be a name or sounding name. She may be held about 20 minutes away from where she was abducted, on the west side of Tennessee….I get Bingo and Lounge, then Manderin again and Best Buy.”
Yeah, about as much sense as psychic telling ya ta burn your money so your luck will change. Put it in this box and I'll burn it for you.
Seems the they are not on same page with descriptions. I'd prefer to depend on DNA forensics, criminal profiler and LE.

http://www.centerforinquiry.net/blogs/entry/r...
To my surprise, one of the women said that they were already on the case, and invited me to look at the discussion board on a web site called PsychicCrimeFighters.com . I logged in and found an ongoing discussion thread about the case populated mostly by people who claimed to be psychic. I read through the posts, copied the information given about the case from about a half dozen different psychics, and posted the resulting description of the case:
The man who abducted Bobo is white with dark brown or salt and pepper hair, a full and shaggy moustache, and dark brown eyes. He is in his early 30's and around 5 ft 11 in weighing 210. He has nasty rash on his elbow, that itches dug raw. He is older than Bobo, a Scorpio, and the relative of Bobo's boyfriend, or the father of an ex-boyfriend. He may be a paratrooper. Bobo was abducted in a red truck with bales of hay in the back, and is being held and raped at his victimizer's home about 20 miles outside of nashville, in a log cabin about 26-30 miles north of where she was abducted. Bobo's abductor makes lots of mistakes and will be captured within 5 days.
Cajun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Note date of psychic knucleheads guess.

Real-time, Real-Life Abduction Tests Psychics
April 15, 2011
Memi

High Point, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Judged:

sorry wrote:
The closest Best Buy would be in The Columns, Jackson, TN.<quoted text>
Maybe it was 20 minutes as the crow flies?
Sleepless

Booneville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

I believe that Smirnoff makes an orange mandarin drink. Perhaps she met this person or this person observed her from a distance and one of them were drinking this drink. Or perhaps, they stopped at a store and got gas and he purchased orange mandarin smirnoff.. I also believe that there is a barbeque sauce called Bobs manderine orange sauce.. I once went to a psychic and I chose to not get any life changing information but was basically just curious what they see. The psychic I went to, saw visions and names of people in my past and future. 8 of the 15 things she told me occurred the next day and it was very strange to me because I didn't even realize it until a friend pointed it out to me. I thought it was crazy but after i thought about it, it all made sense...It came together a little bit at a time.. Even thought what she told me was meaningless, I do feel that someone with psychic powers could help find Holly..
some ones daughter

Tompkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

Is holly bobo boy friend around there.Are is he gone.what about her x boyfriend is he gone.I believe one of them done this.
CVT6702

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

As I sat down here to read this site I closed my eyes for a minute and I see a park like area with an old faded outdoor toilet and ahead up a steep embankment runs a railroad track.
I believe from the steep terrain leading to the railroad track this could be tennessee.
I don't know what any of that means now just a location that someone might recognize if from the area where Holly Disappeared, I do recall reading they had been searching a park area and they could have such outdoor toilets and perhaps the railroad track runs nearby.
anonymous

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

CVT6702 wrote:
As I sat down here to read this site I closed my eyes for a minute and I see a park like area with an old faded outdoor toilet and ahead up a steep embankment runs a railroad track.
I believe from the steep terrain leading to the railroad track this could be tennessee.
I don't know what any of that means now just a location that someone might recognize if from the area where Holly Disappeared, I do recall reading they had been searching a park area and they could have such outdoor toilets and perhaps the railroad track runs nearby.
kind of sounds like the lake at natchez trace
eight

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

We all know the real perp lived in savanah tn at one time

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

Judged:

eight wrote:
We all know the real perp lived in savanah tn at one time
What does this mean?
cothirdeye

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

I saw on google search that someone is looking for Sylvia Browne because of what I said about Holly Bobo and about Sylvia's read on me. I can tell you that my life was one of the biggest psychic events in human history. How can it be that one sees another person's life before they are born? I can tell you that I saw two complete movies 30 years before they were ever produced in Hollywood. All life is a photograph with sound that was set in motion for eternity. When one captures the photo it becomes a psychic event. Just one psychic photo contains a blue print of life as it moves over the face of the earth and the universe as God knows it.
anonyms2

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

cothirdeye wrote:
I saw on google search that someone is looking for Sylvia Browne because of what I said about Holly Bobo and about Sylvia's read on me. I can tell you that my life was one of the biggest psychic events in human history. How can it be that one sees another person's life before they are born? I can tell you that I saw two complete movies 30 years before they were ever produced in Hollywood. All life is a photograph with sound that was set in motion for eternity. When one captures the photo it becomes a psychic event. Just one psychic photo contains a blue print of life as it moves over the face of the earth and the universe as God knows it.
ok that's pretty deep. I admire sylvia browne, read one of her books and have seen her on tv several times. Someone should call on her about Holly.
Shelley

Jefferson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

clem wrote:
bingo lounge? illegal in TN. best buy? hell the closest one is nashville, an hour away or more.
Um.... Jackson. Not Nashville. And nashville is more than an hour away. Jackson is about an he away.
silly

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2011

these people are crazy..CRAZY..crazy. Why don't they stop making up tales and start seaching?
Shelley wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.... Jackson. Not Nashville. And nashville is more than an hour away. Jackson is about an he away.
some ones daughter

Tompkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

looks like holly bobo brother.knows just what happened.he should tell where she is at.he knows,and should'n wait any longer. he has told 3 different stories,the dogs couldn't find no scent of holly in the woods, so she wasn't there.
Anymouse

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

some ones daughter wrote:
looks like holly bobo brother.knows just what happened.he should tell where she is at.he knows,and should'n wait any longer. he has told 3 different stories,the dogs couldn't find no scent of holly in the woods, so she wasn't there.
The police/news media have changed their story as to what Clint told the police. The police and media did it? Clint has not made a public statement and I don't blame him one bit. People all over the country already have him convicted in the court of public opinion.

I keep reading repeatedly "the dogs couldn't find no scent in the woods", but that is not what the police and handler said. Or is it? Where did you get this information? Here? Can you show a source? That would have been on the 13th or 14th at the latest, right?
BB player

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2011

Judged:

YankeeIntelligence wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet you believe in a god. Frickin hippocrite.
Yankee intelligence the name is an Oxie moron. Yankees are smart ass think they know everything. Go back up north. Yes I believe in god and Jesus And even though your a Yankee. Jesus died for you also.
Benny Hinn

Covington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

a psychic reading is about as useful a prayer
CVT6702

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

YankeeIntelligence wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god still has itself to prove its existence. I am right.
Lets forget about the word God for a moment, and instead lets ask you do you believe in a Creator or creation?
If not how do you explain animals, humans and trees and all the other things of our world.
Now lets think about the animals, vegetables and all the things that are in existance that are perfectly created for the noursishment of man which helps us to be healthy and live a long life if we partake of these things.
Now we will get to the physical death of man and what happens to the body and soul once the human body dies and I will tell you that the body is discarded like an empty vessel and the soul with all of its intelligence leaves the human body and goes to the spirit world and it doesn't matter what you believe in while you are here on earth , the truth is from the world above the human and animal spirit survives and can return to earth and watch over us and know everything we say and do every day in our everyday lives and the spirits of the dead are at times capable of coming back and tormenting the people who say may have killed them and well you get the picture of what I am trying to say, and if you want to know how I know that its because I am a Psychic who can speak to the spirits of the dead on a daily basis and I know from first hand experience that the spirits of some of my realtives and even president John F. Kennedy and others can come back and speak through me and tell me all about what happened to them and how they felt when they arrived in the spirit world and looked back at earth and realized they could appear to and speak through others who refused to believe they can do this and one day when you get to the spirit world when its your time to go there you will learn first hand what I am saying is true.
wanna know

Camden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

CVT6702 wrote:
<quoted text>Lets forget about the word God for a moment, and instead lets ask you do you believe in a Creator or creation?
If not how do you explain animals, humans and trees and all the other things of our world.
Now lets think about the animals, vegetables and all the things that are in existance that are perfectly created for the noursishment of man which helps us to be healthy and live a long life if we partake of these things.
Now we will get to the physical death of man and what happens to the body and soul once the human body dies and I will tell you that the body is discarded like an empty vessel and the soul with all of its intelligence leaves the human body and goes to the spirit world and it doesn't matter what you believe in while you are here on earth , the truth is from the world above the human and animal spirit survives and can return to earth and watch over us and know everything we say and do every day in our everyday lives and the spirits of the dead are at times capable of coming back and tormenting the people who say may have killed them and well you get the picture of what I am trying to say, and if you want to know how I know that its because I am a Psychic who can speak to the spirits of the dead on a daily basis and I know from first hand experience that the spirits of some of my realtives and even president John F. Kennedy and others can come back and speak through me and tell me all about what happened to them and how they felt when they arrived in the spirit world and looked back at earth and realized they could appear to and speak through others who refused to believe they can do this and one day when you get to the spirit world when its your time to go there you will learn first hand what I am saying is true.
Okay then, tell everyone where holly is with your psychic abilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min Bayless 140,658
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 10 min Watching17 184,528
intergity of the cops/le in decater county 6 hr parsonsresident 2
Zach Adams threatens Brother 11 hr WWBGHBAS 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 hr WTH 8,936
Jennifer Lynn Taylor AKA Jlynn 17 hr sassyass69 12
Trista Tue guest 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000