Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns

Oct 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Corner

Imagine your home catches fire but the local fire department won't respond, then watches it burn.

Comments (Page 2,681)

Showing posts 53,601 - 53,620 of58,235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
chillax
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall posting to you.Now stop trying to give out your advice.
I didn't ask you and I would appreciate it if you would direct your posts at something of meaning to you.It is directly at me and I believe I don't want to follow your sisterly advice as I am old enough to do my own thing.Tend to your own thoughts and don't send to me.I talk to few on here and you will not be one of them.Wasting your time.Do things your way ,I'll do the same as I pay for my service, not you.Could care less your impression,stranger..
My impression of you is you are as immature as Sassy. Heck, you could be Sassy under another ID. Never know.
chillax
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Just a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
She doesn't make sense period. She types like someone who is drunk or on drugs.
I am wondering if this picture person isn't Sassy. Same syntax and style of writing.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
I am wondering if this picture person isn't Sassy. Same syntax and style of writing.
And MRS.Authority,I'm wondering if you are wandering away when the sun goes down too as in Alzheimers.
Do you get paid for wondering??You could be the GRIM REAPEER for all I know too.Who gives a damn??Not me.
I am wondering if this AX person is really an ax person?? WOOOOOO!
SCARY.
chillax
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have an impression of you.DOn't plan to.You are not of interest here.
Good day Lady if you are one.Could care less.
She is not immature,just mean. How ignorant are you?She is 65 years old.See now why do you say she is immature? It is none of your business.You are a trouble maker.Why did you mention her name.?Not of revelance to you?Gossiper.Not taking up for her but you are bringing her name in where she has not even commented to you.Shut it down unless you want her to come at you.If so ,keep going on with your flapping.You'll have all day to bitch.
Age has nothing to do with maturity as you so show in your posts. And that's all you are doing, is egging her to come after you. And no, I will not spend all day on here. Some of us do work for a living and not sit on a board and egg people on. Good luck with your day and your life.
Just a Thought

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Not your business what I type like as long as your name is not on it or in it.Now who pulled your string???
Who told you you know how to type?Anybody told you you type like someone meddling?Nobody to post to?? Poor thing.
Move on.
I will move on just as soon as you get through showing us all how much in love with Sassy you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
Age has nothing to do with maturity as you so show in your posts. And that's all you are doing, is egging her to come after you. And no, I will not spend all day on here. Some of us do work for a living and not sit on a board and egg people on. Good luck with your day and your life.
Lady,I could care less how old you are.Some of us work??I guess you are the only one.I am trying to get a deed done and you are wasting mine and your time.If you want to continue to argue then address someone who cares.You keep coming back with more slurs.
Now I am not going to reply as I am too busy for your silly nonesense.
I think you have said enough "egging".Good day and don't waste your valuable time.
I have worked as much as the next one.
I paid my dues and I invested and I do volunteer work and I stay at something.SO stop posting to me.I have no time for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Just a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
I will move on just as soon as you get through showing us all how much in love with Sassy you are.
You don't fool people idiot.
Just a Thought

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't fool people idiot.
You don't either because you know she is probably not going to settle for someone 20 years older than her. So you should move on and try to pick up someone closer to your own age.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Just a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't either because you know she is probably not going to settle for someone 20 years older than her. So you should move on and try to pick up someone closer to your own age.
Pick up someone closer to my age??? Are you crazy???Settle for someone 20 years older than her??? What truck did you hop off of?? I am looking for no one Brainiac!.I am NOT a male but in her eyes I am Joe Kyle,a man in her imagination "afer her".You will see.
You are a dumbazz if you post just what you think is cute.
You may not know it but sending messages UNSOLICITED to people is harassment.NOW I HAVE ASKED YOU AND CHILLAX TO STOP DO NOT SEND ME ANOTHER ONE.NO MORE.
Read your Term of Oervice.You are harassing me.STOP NOW!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

TERMS OF SERVICE

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady,I could care less how old you are.Some of us work??I guess you are the only one.I am trying to get a deed done and you are wasting mine and your time.If you want to continue to argue then address someone who cares.You keep coming back with more slurs.
Now I am not going to reply as I am too busy for your silly nonesense.
I think you have said enough "egging".Good day and don't waste your valuable time.
I have worked as much as the next one.
I paid my dues and I invested and I do volunteer work and I stay at something.SO stop posting to me.I have no time for you.
And you have been reported as asked to stop posting to me.I do not know nor care who you are.No more!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Just a Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a fkn nut!
REPORTED.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

In Post # 58420, "123pictures" asked "123pictures" to stop posting to him/her and..."123 pictures" said he/she reported "123pictures"...and you People call me crazy!...SMH...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Oh, I left out something..."123pictures " also said that he/she doesn't know nor care who "123pictures" is, in the same Post #.

Beam me up, Scotty....
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Really Sassy wrote:
Oh, I left out something..."123pictures " also said that he/she doesn't know nor care who "123pictures" is, in the same Post #.
Beam me up, Scotty....
who cares

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares
You're right, just making a point...but you're right. NOBODY! Me, least of all.:)

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

john mayer lookalike wrote:
<quoted text>
who cares
Exactly!
john mayer lookalike

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right, just making a point...but you're right. NOBODY! Me, least of all.:)
I think I am in love

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
I know exactly how my post was done.I requested no more.I see Assy can't keep her nose out.Not a word directed at her.Did say as I meant to say.
And how are you? Not replying to these as I have no interest nor time for the party or parties remarks.
Sassy likes to disect other people.Let her run with it.Lowlife she is.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly how my post was done.I requested no more.I see Assy can't keep her nose out.Not a word directed at her.Did say as I meant to say.
And how are you? Not replying to these as I have no interest nor time for the party or parties remarks.
Sassy likes to disect other people.Let her run with it.Lowlife she is.
I'm doing well, 123Pictures. How are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,601 - 53,620 of58,235
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

73 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 123,818
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 7 min Watching17 167,700
Wesley Conway 6 hr everything 76
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr C Clark 8,463
heather bailey 13 hr cowgirl up 6
Penny Marie/Garrett 13 hr rocket 78 2
Zach Adams innocent? 14 hr linda 368
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Parsons People Search