john mayer lookalike

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Does anyone know when big brother comes back on tv? It's my favorite show, i loved it when rachel won it last year finally one of the beautiful people won!
john mayer lookalike

Quincy, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

john mayer lookalike wrote:
Does anyone know when big brother comes back on tv? It's my favorite show, i loved it when rachel won it last year finally one of the beautiful people won!
WHO CARES!
john mayer lookalike

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

<quoted text>
WHO CARES!
I guess you do "I AM SAM".You are a f*cking retard!
john mayer lookalike

Quincy, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

<quoted text>I guess you do "I AM SAM".You are a f*cking retard!
WHO CARES!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

July 12th - We love it too!
john mayer lookalike

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2012

Lies Within wrote:
July 12th - We love it too!
"CAN'T WAIT" been watching since season 2 dr will and rachel are my favorites.
u r dumb

Quincy, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

<quoted text>"CAN'T WAIT" been watching since season 2 dr will and rachel are my favorites.
u r dumb
john mayer lookalike

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

u r dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
u r dumb
WOW! A retard calling me dumb,your name suits you because "u r dumb"
john mayer lookalike

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2012

12 new cast members and rumored to be bringing back 4 original members to be mentors.
john mayer lookalike

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Don't like the coach twist it's stupid let the new players just play the game!
Wonderin

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Whole game is stupid SOSDY
nothin but steers queers nobody keers

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Don't like the coach twist it's stupid let the new players just play the game!
I like it as it is something a bit different and is actually coming into being a bit of a kink when stratagizing. Have you been watching the overnights? Seems like the coaches are actually suppose to enter the game as players at some point later in the game. Not sure how I feel about that so we'll see how it plays out!
john mayer lookalike

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I like it as it is something a bit different and is actually coming into being a bit of a kink when stratagizing. Have you been watching the overnights? Seems like the coaches are actually suppose to enter the game as players at some point later in the game. Not sure how I feel about that so we'll see how it plays out!
Yes ma'am, been falling asleep about 12.00. On the coaches if one of their players win they get $100,000. I don't like it but maybe in a week i will, just like last year about the partners i did not like it at first but then i did. I am trying to respect your wishes about me getting on the HB site but i've slipped up a couple of times i'll stay off there unless i got something respectable to say.
john mayer looklike

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Glad i stayed up tonight willie and frank are going to fist fight. This is why i love "big brother"!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

john mayer looklike wrote:
Glad i stayed up tonight willie and frank are going to fist fight. This is why i love "big brother"!
I recorded it and I'm watching it now! That's funny! I like Willie I call Frank Medusa cuz he's sort of snakey! I like Britney's team. Who do you like???
john mayer lookalike

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I recorded it and I'm watching it now! That's funny! I like Willie I call Frank Medusa cuz he's sort of snakey! I like Britney's team. Who do you like???
ashley,danielle,jojo and kara are my favorites!
john mayer lookalike

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Lies Within wrote:
<quoted text>
The post above is a joke. I like willie and truth telling mother f**ker frank aka "sycho sid the wrestler son". I bet showtime got good ratings last night. "Ashley" is my pick to win it.
john mayer lookalike

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

<quoted text> The post above is a joke. I like willie and truth telling mother f**ker frank aka "sycho sid the wrestler son". I bet showtime got good ratings last night. "Ashley" is my pick to win it.
"A straight talking mother f**ker". LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text> "A straight talking mother f**ker". LOL
HA Ha - Go eat your fruit loops! I was dyin!LMAO!

I'm way behind on it now I had lots to do and didn't get to watch last night so I'm glad I recoreded it. I have to catch up with you! I think Ashley, Wil or Shane may win. We'll see as it progresses.

Willie won't last - have you ever seen the first HOH win? I haven't watched all the seasons.

The ones that are laying low right now are the ones that will make it to the end. Willie is playing to hard and too fast!

Catch you later when I catch up!
john mayer lookalike

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Big brother after dark came on at 12.00 to 3.00am last night if it says at that time i want watch it much because i need 7 to 8hrs sleep. Willie is going home next thursday unless he wins veto, nobody will save him. His own team will have to turn their backs own him,his damaged goods. What's up with the "polyamory" show? Every 12mins they are showing previews.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of304
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Parsons Forum right now

Search the Parsons Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Authorities: 20 Year old Holly Bobo Abducted in... (Apr '11) 14 min Watching17 167,721
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr laughing man 123,825
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 1 hr John 58,236
Wesley Conway 10 hr everything 76
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 10 hr C Clark 8,463
heather bailey 17 hr cowgirl up 6
Penny Marie/Garrett 17 hr rocket 78 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Parsons Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Parsons People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE