Water officials counter allegations - The Park Record

Full story: Park Record
Mountain Regional Water Special Service District is one of six water companies in Utah identified as "not compliant" with the Water Conservation Plan Act. Full Story
Amen

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Mar 8, 2010
Good, because as far as we are concerned Mt. Regional Water could care less about conserving water. The company is a monopoly that should charge by ACTUAL use and also allow homeowners to change use throughout the year without penalizing them instead of a set rate per 3000, 6000 gallons, etc! The company should REWARD responsible homeowners that want to conserve. Mt Regional Water needs to join the Water Consortium of companies serious about conserving water:

Mt Regional Water needs to be investigated by the Utah Attorney General Office fo failing to charge PROPERLY. Months that we only use 1000 we want money back not $49 a month!

not cho wawa

Woods Cross, UT

#2 Mar 8, 2010
i would recommend that when they submit their conservation plan that they say they will donate $250,000 per year to locating, detaining, and deporting illegal aliens.

that would conserve a ton of water each year in this town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Parowan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Cedar City, UT (Aug '10) Sep 2 Ed 36
Utah university removes Harry Reid's name from ... Aug '14 kuda 3
Rape of a child..... (Dec '09) Aug '14 KeepingItSoReal 10
Enoch Music Selection (Sep '12) Jun '14 Musikologist 9
Groundwater depletion sinks, cracks portions of... Apr '14 Merlin Hansen 1
SUU, Utah Shakespeare Festival break ground on ... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laurie Ritzman 1
Many advancements made with knee replacements (Feb '14) Apr '14 Sue 3

Freeze Warning for Iron County was issued at October 01 at 2:38PM MDT

Parowan Dating
Find my Match

Parowan Jobs

Parowan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Parowan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Parowan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]