shooting

Posted in the Paris Forum

Comments (Page 16)

Showing posts 301 - 320 of357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wondering

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#388
Aug 22, 2012
 
how did trey's father die? the obit said tracy harvey predeceased him.
Family

Pflugerville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#390
Aug 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

wondering wrote:
how did trey's father die? the obit said tracy harvey predeceased him.
Horrible car accident
belle

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#391
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

He was the only one with the gun he stuck it to treys mouth and told him to kiss it! Trey being mouthy did it just to call his bluff and steven pulled the trigger! Trey had no gun! His mother was standing next to him and got covered! That in itself it earth shattering! As the cops arrested steven he was smiling he still shows no remorse! May he burn in hell!!!!!!!
shut up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#392
Aug 23, 2012
 
Sounds like you are the mouth all of ya,ll think you know something fact is none do just stupid a_ _ Paris hicks
existant

Clarksville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#393
Aug 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

hrmm wrote:
Just wondering existant. How do you know what actually happened? Were you there? If so, I hope you gave your witness statement to the police. & If not.. STFU! You're going by what you've "heard".. and what you've "heard" may not necessarily be the truth.
No I wasn't, but I know the victims and I know what I was told by them and they were there. I know there was an innocent person shot in the head in front of his mother. I know that the victims did not have a gun in their hands. I know the victims were standing in their own front yard. I know the mothers boyfriend was told that if he came any further that he would be shot too. I also know that there was a loaded gun that was in the truck of the guy that shot the victim. All these are the facts and I'm sorry that your friend snapped and it's a tragedy what happened but it was premeditated and there is no defense team that could make anyone believe otherwise.
hrmm

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#394
Aug 23, 2012
 
belle wrote:
He was the only one with the gun he stuck it to treys mouth and told him to kiss it! Trey being mouthy did it just to call his bluff and steven pulled the trigger! Trey had no gun! His mother was standing next to him and got covered! That in itself it earth shattering! As the cops arrested steven he was smiling he still shows no remorse! May he burn in hell!!!!!!!
If you believe a single word of that trash, you're just as stupid as the person that told it to you.
MGG

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#395
Aug 23, 2012
 
shut up wrote:
Sounds like you are the mouth all of ya,ll think you know something fact is none do just stupid a__ Paris hicks
Where did you go to school?????
shut up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#396
Aug 23, 2012
 
Must have stepped on some toes
Are you kidding me

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#397
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

I don't even know where to begin I am so disgusted by some of the stuff being said on here. Trey was murdered in his VERY OWN front yard right in front of his mother. I don't give a damn how much right or reason Steven believed he had that is the most horrible, evil, cold-blooded thing a person could ever do. Trey was no saint, but if he were here he'd be the first one to tell you that. If he loved you, though, he did it with all of his heart, and would do anything under the sun for his friends, and family. We had been friends many many years, and I always knew if I needed him he'd be there. Steven will have to pay the consequences of his actions. My heart breaks that two families lives have been forever changed and forever broken over something so senseless, that could have easily been avoided. Get a fuckin clue...Steven is in big shit, and nothing you say will change that.
agreed

Sulphur Springs, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#398
Aug 24, 2012
 
Are you kidding me wrote:
I don't even know where to begin I am so disgusted by some of the stuff being said on here. Trey was murdered in his VERY OWN front yard right in front of his mother. I don't give a damn how much right or reason Steven believed he had that is the most horrible, evil, cold-blooded thing a person could ever do. Trey was no saint, but if he were here he'd be the first one to tell you that. If he loved you, though, he did it with all of his heart, and would do anything under the sun for his friends, and family. We had been friends many many years, and I always knew if I needed him he'd be there. Steven will have to pay the consequences of his actions. My heart breaks that two families lives have been forever changed and forever broken over something so senseless, that could have easily been avoided. Get a fuckin clue...Steven is in big shit, and nothing you say will change that.
agree 100%
trey effed up

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#399
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Nobody knows what trey did to make this guy willing to give up the rest of his life for revenge. Trey didn't just get shot for no reason.. nobody gets shot in front of witnesses for no reason..
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#400
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

trey effed up wrote:
Nobody knows what trey did to make this guy willing to give up the rest of his life for revenge. Trey didn't just get shot for no reason.. nobody gets shot in front of witnesses for no reason..
What! There are plenty of people that have been shot for no reason! Do you think when innocent children get killed they must have said or done something to deserve it! Use your brain.
existant

Clarksville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#401
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

trey effed up wrote:
Nobody knows what trey did to make this guy willing to give up the rest of his life for revenge. Trey didn't just get shot for no reason.. nobody gets shot in front of witnesses for no reason..
There is NOTHING that anyone could do that would warrant someone to kill another human being unless you are being directly harmed by that individual which in this case did not happen. Trey did not have a weapon in his hands. He may have mouthed at his killer but if the killer had not been weak minded and did not go to the house with every intention of murdering him then he would not have. How many times have we been so pissed about something that we could just punch someone, but didn't. Why? Because our minds are strong enough to make better decisions. Stephen's mind is weak and the girl that played in the middle of all this played his weak mind. So much so that he felt the need to put a loaded gun in his truck and drive up and down that street that day, hold a gun up to a man's head and blow his brains out right in front of his own mother. He's a weak person and has just ruined his life and Trey's families life.
Just Wondering

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#402
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

trey effed up wrote:
Nobody knows what trey did to make this guy willing to give up the rest of his life for revenge. Trey didn't just get shot for no reason.. nobody gets shot in front of witnesses for no reason..
What did those people in the movie theater in Aurora, Colorado, do? What did those people in Austin back in the 60's do? What did those kids at that camp in Norway last year do? What did those people at Wedgewood Baptist Church in Ft. Worth do? They were all shot in front of witnesses, so they must have done something to deserve it.
the girl

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#403
Aug 25, 2012
 
who was the girl everyone apparently wanted?
Partying Out

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#404
Aug 26, 2012
 
where was it can someone tell me?
HUH

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#407
Aug 26, 2012
 
belle wrote:
<quoted text>
just because your easy doesn't mean anyone wants to really marry you! How has it worked out for you the past few times lmao!
Who? How does this fit with the shooting or are you just throwing bs out there?
HUH

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#408
Aug 26, 2012
 
belle wrote:
<quoted text>
just because your easy doesn't mean anyone wants to really marry you! How has it worked out for you the past few times lmao!
HUH??? What does this have to do with anything?
reality bites

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#409
Aug 27, 2012
 
the killer must have really been out of his mind with rage to do something like this. from what I've read on here he was normally a decent guy and he loved his children more than anything in the world. its sad that now he leaves those children with a shameful sad legacy while he will undoubtedly rot the rest of his life in prison. sad sad. prayers for all those affected by this tragedy.
cash

Blossom, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#411
Aug 27, 2012
 
reality bites wrote:
the killer must have really been out of his mind with rage to do something like this. from what I've read on here he was normally a decent guy and he loved his children more than anything in the world. its sad that now he leaves those children with a shameful sad legacy while he will undoubtedly rot the rest of his life in prison. sad sad. prayers for all those affected by this tragedy.
probally wont go to yhe pen

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 320 of357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wreck by the dam at Pat Mayse 2 hr Curious 305
Lake Crook Development (Jan '13) 2 hr homeowner of lake crook 129
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 2 hr jomk 685
Zac Philpot 3 hr Neighbor 1
lamar county courts 4 hr Makes sense 43
Paris Police Officer wrecked, no injuries 4 hr Jess 46
Pot does cause permanent brain damage 5 hr Jess 8
How much does anytime fitness cost per month?? (Oct '10) 5 hr Jess 306
Mayor Hashmi Transparency Please 6 hr 297 comments of gossip 149
report drinking 6 hr 297 comments of gossip 47
•••
•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••