EP didn't even come to his last council meeting

Posted in the Paris Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Funny

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Guess he couldn't accept that he PO'ed too many people to get re-elected.
how bout now

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Funny wrote:
Guess he couldn't accept that he PO'ed too many people to get re-elected.
We told him to leave the damn lake alone!
omg

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

how bout now wrote:
<quoted text>
We told him to leave the damn lake alone!
I always thought it strange how EP kept pushing to sell the lake water even after it was rejected by the council.
jiggs

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 22, 2012
 

Judged:

6

3

3

Simple ...he is not smart

Since: May 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 23, 2012
 
ParisTxResident wrote:
I am glad Edwin is gone.
For one thing I did not support a lot of things that he Mr Pickle pushed for.
And to read about his stunt on the motorcycle just shows how much of a sour faced punk he is.
What was the "stunt" on the motorcycle? I guess I missed that. I don't get the paper (I moved to another town.), and the online version shows very little, so I seldom read.
spank that red bobo

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

... i know what a sour pickle he was that night. He could almost be called a pinkle... huh? huh? naa serioulsy EP acted childish and obtuse. This iswhy every voter in Paris and Lamar county should understand what they are doing when choosen a official for the town/county. Kids... they should stay in the play ground not come to city hall and goo vroom vroom when things don't go their way.
Not a fan

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 23, 2012
 
Chicken Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
What was the "stunt" on the motorcycle? I guess I missed that. I don't get the paper (I moved to another town.), and the online version shows very little, so I seldom read.
I can assure you the stunt was not in the paper. They are still kissing up to their golden boy. The stunt was on another thread.
omg

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 23, 2012
 
Not a fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you the stunt was not in the paper. They are still kissing up to their golden boy. The stunt was on another thread.
OMG!, What stunt????, is it a secret???, what thread???,
why not just tell us what happened!!!
omg

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ParisTxResident wrote:
Taken from other post.
For those of you who missed the City Council meeting last week, Mr. Pickle made a fool of himself. The Mayor gave everyone an opportunity to tell what they accomplished. Mr. Pickle made some strange statement, said something disparaging about Gene Anderson, and then stated he had stayed longer than he intended to. With that, he left the meeting and got on a MOTORCYCLE that he had parked right in the doorway. He gunned the cycle several times to the point that the meeting had to pause for all the noise and then he roared away.
Notably, when the meeting this week was held to seat the new members and give the retiring members their recognition, Mr. Pickle failed to show up. Of course, our reliable Paris News that endorsed Mr. Pickle so strongly omitted that fact from their article and made it appear that he was there so he would not look like the fool that he is. Covering their butt also.
Thank you

That fellow is a real jerk. What an embarrassment he must be to his family and co-workers.

Since: May 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 24, 2012
 
ParisTxResident wrote:
Taken from other post.
For those of you who missed the City Council meeting last week, Mr. Pickle made a fool of himself. The Mayor gave everyone an opportunity to tell what they accomplished. Mr. Pickle made some strange statement, said something disparaging about Gene Anderson, and then stated he had stayed longer than he intended to. With that, he left the meeting and got on a MOTORCYCLE that he had parked right in the doorway. He gunned the cycle several times to the point that the meeting had to pause for all the noise and then he roared away.
Notably, when the meeting this week was held to seat the new members and give the retiring members their recognition, Mr. Pickle failed to show up. Of course, our reliable Paris News that endorsed Mr. Pickle so strongly omitted that fact from their article and made it appear that he was there so he would not look like the fool that he is. Covering their butt also.
Wow! Thank you for finding and posting this.
Wrong

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 24, 2012
 
ParisTxResident wrote:
Taken from other post.
For those of you who missed the City Council meeting last week, Mr. Pickle made a fool of himself. The Mayor gave everyone an opportunity to tell what they accomplished. Mr. Pickle made some strange statement, said something disparaging about Gene Anderson, and then stated he had stayed longer than he intended to. With that, he left the meeting and got on a MOTORCYCLE that he had parked right in the doorway. He gunned the cycle several times to the point that the meeting had to pause for all the noise and then he roared away.
Notably, when the meeting this week was held to seat the new members and give the retiring members their recognition, Mr. Pickle failed to show up. Of course, our reliable Paris News that endorsed Mr. Pickle so strongly omitted that fact from their article and made it appear that he was there so he would not look like the fool that he is. Covering their butt also.
I wasn't there, so I don't know, but I got an entirely different perspective than this from someone who was there.
whew

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 24, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

One time we had a Councilman named Pickle,
by voting against him we got a tickle.

Now he is back to Kwik Kopy being a boss,
and Paris can rejoice the voters gave him a loss.

So, ride your motorcyle you sour little fellow,
and let our city heal from your babble and bellow.

For, the damage you've done will take time to heal,
but our new council understands how we feel,

Thus to the cucumber who lost, we bid adieu,
we just hope our city has seen the last of you.

Since: May 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 25, 2012
 
Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't there, so I don't know, but I got an entirely different perspective than this from someone who was there.
Would you mind relaying the opposing perspective?
Wrong

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chicken Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you mind relaying the opposing perspective?
My friend said that he said some things that might have been construed as less than professional and that he did leave early. But she said he did not storm out or unnecessarily rev his motorcycle and peel out -- that he did not make a scene. And this came from someone who is not a fan of his, so I gave it more credence than I would have had it been from someone he was buddies with.
miss tiffed

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

well i was there and he burled out like a wet rooster with a thorn in his ass. He got on his little wheelie bike and romped out like the biitch that he is. He better be glade i didnt go out there and bust him between his goofy looking eyes.
I'm a full grown women and biitch at times but a girly bitch well that was ep.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wreck by the dam at Pat Mayse 1 hr Curious 305
Lake Crook Development (Jan '13) 1 hr homeowner of lake crook 129
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr jomk 685
Zac Philpot 2 hr Neighbor 1
lamar county courts 3 hr Makes sense 43
Paris Police Officer wrecked, no injuries 3 hr Jess 46
Pot does cause permanent brain damage 4 hr Jess 8
How much does anytime fitness cost per month?? (Oct '10) 4 hr Jess 306
Mayor Hashmi Transparency Please 5 hr 297 comments of gossip 149
report drinking 5 hr 297 comments of gossip 47
•••
•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••