First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wonderin

Paris, TX

#1 Feb 8, 2014
What happened at Applebee's last night? Everyone's saying something about it but I can't find out what exactly happened.
Zulu nation

United States

#2 Feb 8, 2014
I believe a couple of soul brothers were fighting over the last riblet.

Judged:

14

11

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cash

Arlington, TX

#3 Feb 8, 2014
The blacks had a fight
paris girl

United States

#4 Feb 8, 2014
Shit went to get my drink on last night and as doon as we got to the front door they told us they were closed due to a fight that broke out.... wtf is paris coming to!
Not Really

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2014
Yea, and some black from Paris was ranting about it on Facebook . Saying how terrible Paris was for being down on the blacks and how happy he was to be out of Paris where a black man can get treated with respect . Well soul brother Shawn Johnson that video speaks for itself . A bunch of monkeys acting they're foolish self . Don't blame the cops or Paris Shawn . Blame the ones acting a fool . You blacks can screw up a shit sandwich
Riblet Eater

Paris, TX

#6 Feb 8, 2014
Bad thang bout it was is my white baby momma didnt get her eats on and I had to takes her to Mc D's to feed hers big booty ass wearing hers warms ups with tap this on the back side of it. Damn shame these folks cant control themzs selves long enough to spends theys Obama hood rich income tax returnzs checks.
hood rat

Paris, TX

#7 Feb 8, 2014
Why was they so many negroes in there last night? Did I miss a birfday party or something?
whorutojudge

Addison, TX

#8 Feb 8, 2014
F u ..you ppl are some racist ass ppl..

Judged:

10

10

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hood rat

Paris, TX

#9 Feb 8, 2014
What was said racist?
wherethewhitewom an

Paris, TX

#10 Feb 8, 2014
I been goin to the depo svrewin these white woman that love black cock...so hell wit the applebees

Since: Dec 08

Paris

#11 Feb 8, 2014
Unbelievable even for Paris! Which reminds me of an experience while at this place of just how redneck, uneducated sorry losers that frequent this place and they were not BLACK! I had people telling me they were either drug dealers or had been in jail for drug dealing within minutes of being there. I'm sure your first question is why would people voluntarily tell me this information, because no one knew me and they were curious of a new face in town. I conducted an experiment by not talking to anyone while sitting at the bar. Immediately people began looking at me and I could tell they were curious because they had not seen me before.
After many people asked me who I was I told them I worked for the government, just that nothing more.
I had one guy tell me he had been in prison for dealing meth and had just been released, his wife said she was through with him if he went back to prison; not that if he were still dealing but only if he went back! How messed up is that!
I met a guy who told me his dad was very prominent in Paris, I recognized the name, and that he had just been released from prison and is now doing lawn care. This was all in a span of an hour sitting at the bar. Guess what everyone was WHITE! What a bunch of messed up people at the bar at Applebys in little ole Paris Texas. First of all I am from Paris and that's what makes it so sad that people don't even try to be discreet about their illegal activities it is almost like a badge of honor to deal drugs, go to the pen, get out , and do it all over again!!
What a waste and if I had really been a government agent the whole damn town wild have been locked up. There was definitely no secrets being kept that night.
So talk all you want about the BLACK people bringing Paris down, WHITE people are doing a damn fine job themselves!!

Judged:

10

10

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rastus

Caddo Mills, TX

#12 Feb 8, 2014
Yo gawla bluz fah ja watagomelo naw jeeez buh deshawbruhz quanishahi be je bla gumbo bunga!
Clean freak

Euless, TX

#13 Feb 9, 2014
Not Really wrote:
Yea, and some black from Paris was ranting about it on Facebook . Saying how terrible Paris was for being down on the blacks and how happy he was to be out of Paris where a black man can get treated with respect . Well soul brother Shawn Johnson that video speaks for itself . A bunch of monkeys acting they're foolish self . Don't blame the cops or Paris Shawn . Blame the ones acting a fool . You blacks can screw up a shit sandwich
I saw that on FB as well. Why not take the fight outside? Why destroy all that property much less ruin the night for what looked like a packed house. Ridiculous. That guy talking about how bad Paris is, I'm sure Dallas, Houston, New York etc., never have fights or race issues at all. Give Paris a break.
Well

Paris, TX

#14 Feb 9, 2014
Clean freak wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that on FB as well. Why not take the fight outside? Why destroy all that property much less ruin the night for what looked like a packed house. Ridiculous. That guy talking about how bad Paris is, I'm sure Dallas, Houston, New York etc., never have fights or race issues at all. Give Paris a break.
Because they don't give a shyt . The more they can tear up or shyt on, the better. They won't be able to pay for this damage so I hope they sit their sorry azzes in jail. Applebee's is at fault for letting them sit there and hang out while sipping water. They better start doing something or this will just keep happening.
For a fact

Dallas, TX

#15 Feb 9, 2014
hood rat wrote:
Why was they so many negroes in there last night? Did I miss a birfday party or something?
The blacks take over the place on Friday and Saturday nights because they get half price appetizers. They've turned it into a black nightclub on weekends. Ridiculous.
Lol

Addison, TX

#16 Feb 9, 2014
wherethewhitewoman wrote:
I been goin to the depo svrewin these white woman that love black cock...so hell wit the applebees
the fat ones??
Not Really

United States

#17 Feb 9, 2014
If Applebee's doesn't get a handle on it and 86 all those hood rats me and about a thousand others are gonna stop going there . My gosh the soul brothers can screw anything up . They probably have brawls in church . Applebee's you've been warned . Who the hell would want to take their family somewhere there may be a fight or shooting . Call it racist if you want . Anti-racist is just code word for anti-white . White genocide is ongoing in Ametica today . Proclaiming black pride is widely accepted . Proclaim pride in being white and your immediately called a dirty racist . Be proud of your race .
Really

Paris, TX

#18 Feb 9, 2014
The place is a dump, run down and dirty. We quit going there a couple of years ago because it's more like a run down bar then a restaurant. However, they don't run it like a bar. Therefor the teenagers have figured out they can get away with underage drinking and smoking in there. Went in there looking for our 15 year old and found him with a mixed drink and smoking. Two managers were on duty and no one checking ID's.
olderyolkel

Paris, TX

#19 Feb 9, 2014
For a fact wrote:
<quoted text>
The blacks take over the place on Friday and Saturday nights because they get half price appetizers. They've turned it into a black nightclub on weekends. Ridiculous.
Not true. I frequent it very often on Friday Night and have never seen a large group of blacks like in the video circulating.
Not Really

Dallas, TX

#20 Feb 9, 2014
3FacesofEve wrote:
Unbelievable even for Paris! Which reminds me of an experience while at this place of just how redneck, uneducated sorry losers that frequent this place and they were not BLACK! I had people telling me they were either drug dealers or had been in jail for drug dealing within minutes of being there. I'm sure your first question is why would people voluntarily tell me this information, because no one knew me and they were curious of a new face in town. I conducted an experiment by not talking to anyone while sitting at the bar. Immediately people began looking at me and I could tell they were curious because they had not seen me before.
After many people asked me who I was I told them I worked for the government, just that nothing more.
I had one guy tell me he had been in prison for dealing meth and had just been released, his wife said she was through with him if he went back to prison; not that if he were still dealing but only if he went back! How messed up is that!
I met a guy who told me his dad was very prominent in Paris, I recognized the name, and that he had just been released from prison and is now doing lawn care. This was all in a span of an hour sitting at the bar. Guess what everyone was WHITE! What a bunch of messed up people at the bar at Applebys in little ole Paris Texas. First of all I am from Paris and that's what makes it so sad that people don't even try to be discreet about their illegal activities it is almost like a badge of honor to deal drugs, go to the pen, get out , and do it all over again!!
What a waste and if I had really been a government agent the whole damn town wild have been locked up. There was definitely no secrets being kept that night.
So talk all you want about the BLACK people bringing Paris down, WHITE people are doing a damn fine job themselves!!
rant all you want . I think that video pretty much speaks for itself . Whitey wasn't having a riot in Applebee's . Negros in general , about 75 percent are pure trash . I would be so embarrassed to be a descent black person . Blacks are responsible for the majority of violent crime , and have a very disproportionate level of most other things negative . Drug abuse , welfare recipients , single parents etc . Facts are facts it's not racist . Anti racist is code for we hate whitey . White genocide is ongoing . White women who pair up with blacks are in serious danger of being murdered or a victim of violence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
panda express (Jan '14) 22 min MONKEY SEE 295
Body found on 2648 1 hr cash 44
Just filed complaint against AT&T with FCC and BBB (Jan '11) 1 hr Extremely disapo... 75
New Narcot ics Anonymous Group (NA) Started I... (Apr '10) 1 hr Extremely disapo... 18
Cajun Moon 1 hr Willis 18
Two Local Restaurants Closing 2 hr Willis 11
looking 4 sugar daddy 5 hr bigguy32 6
buffalo joes 13 hr Extremely disapo... 5
Two Women Shoplift From Several Stores in the P... 15 hr lol 28

Paris News Video

Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:49 am PST

NBC Sports10:49AM
Texans take early lead vs. slow-starting Ravens
CBS Sports11:34 AM
LOOK: Arian Foster lines up at QB, later throws TD pass for Texans
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Joe Flacco has first half to forget
NFL12:05 PM
DeMarco Murray active for Cowboys vs. Colts
ESPN12:15 PM
Cowboys RB Murray active, will play vs. Colts