Paris topic

Posted in the Paris Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
so be it

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 11, 2010
 
When are people going to talk about what the topix is about instead of getting in to politics. Stick to the subject?
Huh

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 12, 2010
 
so be it wrote:
When are people going to talk about what the topix is about instead of getting in to politics. Stick to the subject?
So, in your opinion , what are topix topics for? I thought we could have topics on anything and everything being as it is legal and by topix terms that we wanted? You relly need to be more specific, if you have something more specific floating around in your "mind". Are you talking about why do people drift off the subject of a certain topic that is already started? If so, you need to state it that way. You are confusing. I am not being hateful, so please don't come back at me with a hateful come back that we see so often here.
Boo

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 12, 2010
 
What are we talking about here?

Specifically?
so be it

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 12, 2010
 
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in your opinion , what are topix topics for? I thought we could have topics on anything and everything being as it is legal and by topix terms that we wanted? You relly need to be more specific, if you have something more specific floating around in your "mind". Are you talking about why do people drift off the subject of a certain topic that is already started? If so, you need to state it that way. You are confusing. I am not being hateful, so please don't come back at me with a hateful come back that we see so often here.
yes im talking about what the topic is about. you are correct. Thank you for pointing that out.
Huh

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 12, 2010
 
so be it wrote:
<quoted text> yes im talking about what the topic is about. you are correct. Thank you for pointing that out.
You r still confusing, but I know where u r coming from, You r talking about a topic that is already started and people drifting from that subject, that will always happen at times, because there will be opinions brought into that subject that brings different areas of thought that the person thinks different areas of life has something to do with the topic at hand. understand, LMAO. sorry I had to do that.
Boo

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 12, 2010
 
Well, there is always the bigger picture.

It looks different from a distance than it does up close sometimes.
Huh

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 12, 2010
 
Boo wrote:
Well, there is always the bigger picture.
It looks different from a distance than it does up close sometimes.
I get the picture Boo
so be it

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 13, 2010
 
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You r still confusing, but I know where u r coming from, You r talking about a topic that is already started and people drifting from that subject, that will always happen at times, because there will be opinions brought into that subject that brings different areas of thought that the person thinks different areas of life has something to do with the topic at hand. understand, LMAO. sorry I had to do that.
Thats alright im glad you said it correctly for me.01
Ahmed

Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 7, 2012
 
Jjk
Fred

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 7, 2012
 
The price of asparagus shoots has increased at a rate inconsistent with similar produce since the last election. Could it have something to do with the moon phases?
Flo

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 7, 2012
 
Supply and demand.
mean

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 8, 2013
 
I think we need a shinangians!!!!!
Lolol

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 8, 2013
 
Be careful!! Don't get off topic. lol

Uh, I forgot. What was the topic?
cash

Blossom, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

jr high
Clint

Morris, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 19, 2013
 
topics means talk about what ever you want!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

156 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roma's has new owners? (Feb '13) 1 hr Eatery 11
Paris Police Officer wrecked, no injuries 1 hr oh my 39
James Dawson Retiring 1 hr Wilson 10
Whatever happened to SweetD's 1 hr Fergi 5
Scandal Of The Day (Jun '13) 1 hr Anonymous 2,967
trash off/comm. service 1 hr Shana 32
smoking ban escape 2 hr Shana 62
Wreck by the dam at Pat Mayse 8 hr cash 201
How much does anytime fitness cost per month?? (Oct '10) 19 hr tiara 303
•••
•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••