local crossdressing support group?

Posted in the Paris Forum

Devon

United States

#1 May 9, 2013
I'm new to Paris from the metroplex and am curious as to where the local crossdressers' support group meets. I want to connect with other guys who are into feminine clothing. I have a vast wardrobe would be willing to share or swap with other crossdressers.
Flower girl

Paris, TX

#2 May 9, 2013
Eric's house or the Funeral Home downtown.
becareful

Rockwall, TX

#3 May 9, 2013
Devon wrote:
I'm new to Paris from the metroplex and am curious as to where the local crossdressers' support group meets. I want to connect with other guys who are into feminine clothing. I have a vast wardrobe would be willing to share or swap with other crossdressers.
Lol you came to the wrong place man. Be careful, these hillbillies will drag you by their fords and burn you at the stake..
lol

Paris, TX

#4 May 9, 2013
becareful wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you came to the wrong place man. Be careful, these hillbillies will drag you by their fords and burn you at the stake..
sthu you work at pizza hut playing with pepperoni sticks all day
me

United States

#5 May 9, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>sthu you work at pizza hut playing with pepperoni sticks all day
Fu$k you! Who was talking To u bitch!
lol

Paris, TX

#6 May 9, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>
Fu$k you! Who was talking To u bitch!
Pepperoni boy was
Local

Paris, TX

#7 May 15, 2013
Jay's body shop in Reno
TommyBoy

Irving, TX

#8 Aug 18, 2013
I can spot 'em at Wallyorld all the time. Saw one hottie there last night. He had on a black T-shirt with a skull and rose design on it. Let's get together. I have the cutest little chiffon dress, oh yes I do, smooth as satin and soft as silk. What's your favorite outfit? I'm going to WallyWorld tonite at 7. I'll be wearing a sleeveless pink tanktop that says "Go Paris" on it. Let's meet up and go to McD's and talk.
2legit2quit

Idabel, OK

#9 Aug 18, 2013
Ok sounds good! I would love to hook up!
Lawsy

Paris, TX

#10 Aug 18, 2013
2nd floor, county courthouse, big courtroom. 9-5 most days. Weekends and after business hours check the bail bond companies.
lol

Arlington, TX

#11 Aug 19, 2013
TommyBoy wrote:
I can spot 'em at Wallyorld all the time. Saw one hottie there last night. He had on a black T-shirt with a skull and rose design on it. Let's get together. I have the cutest little chiffon dress, oh yes I do, smooth as satin and soft as silk. What's your favorite outfit? I'm going to WallyWorld tonite at 7. I'll be wearing a sleeveless pink tanktop that says "Go Paris" on it. Let's meet up and go to McD's and talk.
tommy Bennett? Gotta be
Joe

Carrollton, TX

#12 Aug 19, 2013
Devon wrote:
I'm new to Paris from the metroplex and am curious as to where the local crossdressers' support group meets. I want to connect with other guys who are into feminine clothing. I have a vast wardrobe would be willing to share or swap with other crossdressers.
Well, don't worry none, you picked the PERFECT town to move to. There are lots and lots of your type living there. Also, here is a very good hint: Any man with a Wiccan tattoo is a crossdresser and your type. Enjoy the happy rainbow life of Paris!
Joe

Carrollton, TX

#13 Aug 19, 2013
becareful wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you came to the wrong place man. Be careful, these hillbillies will drag you by their fords and burn you at the stake..
Not in Paris, all the hillbillies in Paris are hidden crossdressers and the rainbow type.
The Chute

United States

#15 Aug 20, 2013
The Chute club in Texarkana has a drag show every night. It's near the post office on the AK side. Video on their web page of a very hot blonde built like a really hot woman. You can't hate these guys there women in men's bodies that can't get out. There vagina is in their throats. Actually I've had only a few women who can give oral sex like those trannies. Yea it's odd but look at the women in boots, butch haircuts, dipping snuff, driving big wheel 4 wheelers or semi trucks. Love to see one of them with a cross dressing man. No body knows what might happen.
Extra

Royse City, TX

#16 Aug 20, 2013
Devon wrote:
I'm new to Paris from the metroplex and am curious as to where the local crossdressers' support group meets. I want to connect with other guys who are into feminine clothing. I have a vast wardrobe would be willing to share or swap with other crossdressers.
Goodwill has some nice clothes for you....cheap....and will probably support your addiction to feminine attire, too.
Not Really

United States

#17 Aug 20, 2013
Another perversion that should be illegal. Spreads disease due to their promiscuous behavior. Bi, gay and trans should be rounded up and imprisoned .
Who is that lady

Greenville, TX

#18 Aug 20, 2013
Support group? What kind of support do people need? Help getting their zipper back dress up? Help doing their makeup? Gee wiz, what a bunch of sissies. If you like wearing women's stuff, don't be surprised if some drunk guy rapes the shyt out of you or your dog bites your ass when you come in the door.
driver

Royse City, TX

#19 Aug 22, 2013
Who is that lady wrote:
Support group? What kind of support do people need? Help getting their zipper back dress up? Help doing their makeup? Gee wiz, what a bunch of sissies. If you like wearing women's stuff, don't be surprised if some drunk guy rapes the shyt out of you or your dog bites your ass when you come in the door.
He he he...support? LMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Details about city council meeting you won't se... 3 min Yep 35
No weed with welfare 7 min Searcherfinder 1
Mr. Pickle thinks 21 min methinkslikebob 1
How did Pinky Get that name? 55 min Drank Her Pretty 4
Ebola Or Isis? 1 hr Really 7
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 22,581
Should PEDC be shut down 2 hr Wrong 16
The Little Mean Guy at the Meeinhg 2 hr Haha 7
Hashmi Drake Clifford 2 hr Bob 20
No hope for Paris 8 hr DaisyDuke 25
Rickey Hayes,says Defenbaugh made "false, defam... 16 hr Earl 28
•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••