dr heather gladwell

Posted in the Paris Forum

concerned citizen

Paris, TN

#1 Dec 6, 2012
I jus finished reading the posts about heather gladwell, I had been told this the day it actually had started to be questioned. I posted and then was threatened by some freaks that I would be sued for libel. Hear what I say to you idiots. Will you sue everyone who now has posted and about it as well. I think this needs to be investigated, It is a crime to have sex with MINORS! Do we have a "Jerry Sandusky" living in our town? Lets hope not and if this is true she needs to be in jail!
Rahim

Paris, TX

#2 Dec 6, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
I jus finished reading the posts about heather gladwell, I had been told this the day it actually had started to be questioned. I posted and then was threatened by some freaks that I would be sued for libel. Hear what I say to you idiots. Will you sue everyone who now has posted and about it as well. I think this needs to be investigated, It is a crime to have sex with MINORS! Do we have a "Jerry Sandusky" living in our town? Lets hope not and if this is true she needs to be in jail!
I heard that up in Virginia the have a big problem with men and women having sex with miners!
Damn

Paris, TX

#3 Dec 6, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
I jus finished reading the posts about heather gladwell, I had been told this the day it actually had started to be questioned. I posted and then was threatened by some freaks that I would be sued for libel. Hear what I say to you idiots. Will you sue everyone who now has posted and about it as well. I think this needs to be investigated, It is a crime to have sex with MINORS! Do we have a "Jerry Sandusky" living in our town? Lets hope not and if this is true she needs to be in jail!
Hey you dummy, try posting this to the correct Paris forum then they can direct the Dr to your post and then sue you in TN. You are an idiot to have started this back again.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 6, 2012
Looks like the Topix posters of Paris, Tennessee are somehow even dumber than the ones from Paris, Texas.
LOL

Paris, TX

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Nobody Gets It wrote:
Looks like the Topix posters of Paris, Tennessee are somehow even dumber than the ones from Paris, Texas.
Don't you have some kind of lawyer work to do or is business slow?

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 6, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have some kind of lawyer work to do or is business slow?
Unless you are one of my clients, how I utilize my time during the workday is none of your concern.
really

Paris, TX

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Nobody Gets It wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you are one of my clients, how I utilize my time during the workday is none of your concern.
I for one don't believe you are a lawyer. You probably work at burger king. Are you on break?
anon

United States

#8 Dec 6, 2012
Nobody Gets It wrote:
Looks like the Topix posters of Paris, Tennessee are somehow even dumber than the ones from Paris, Texas.
You keep proving that's not true.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 Dec 7, 2012
really wrote:
<quoted text>
I for one don't believe you are a lawyer. You probably work at burger king. Are you on break?
Fortunately for me, my law license is not contingent on whether idiots on the internet believe in it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Sentence Out Of a 5-Letter Word (Aug '10) 7 min Trouser Cough 2,894
Whew.. a more difficult word game... (Sep '09) 9 min Tami 7,254
which doctor 44 min Needing a doc 5
teachers/coaches 49 min tye 19
Woman drives car into pond FM 195 1 hr ace 3
food pantry 2 hr getoveryourself 3
White people getting arrested a lot (Mar '14) 3 hr Black Pony 94
Body found on 2648 3 hr Black Pony 53
Cajun Moon 7 hr full 28
Two Local Restaurants Closing Sun Willis 13

Paris News Video

Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:13 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:13PM
Could Romo Really Be NFL MVP?
Bleacher Report 1:31 PM
Allen (Knee) to Get MRI; Considered Day-to-Day
NBC Sports 3:34 PM
Texans still in playoff hunt - NBC Sports
Yahoo! Sports 4:01 PM
Murray impresses Cowboys playing with broken hand
Bleacher Report 4:21 PM
RG3's Performance as Important as Win in Week 17