Dr Heather Gladwell

Posted in the Paris Forum

concerned citizen

Paris, TN

#1 Nov 29, 2012
I have recently been told that a professional Dr Heather Gladwell has been working in our community all along servicing the HERNRY COUNTY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP football team and not just the football injuries. I sincerely hope that these allegations are to be wrong but it has been said by a very reliable source. I believe their needs to be an investigation into this matter, do I need to remind anyone of the Jerry Sanduusky pedophilism. Is this exact thing happening right in our own town?
Attorney

Paris, TX

#2 Nov 29, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
I have recently been told that a professional Dr Heather Gladwell has been working in our community all along servicing the HERNRY COUNTY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP football team and not just the football injuries. I sincerely hope that these allegations are to be wrong but it has been said by a very reliable source. I believe their needs to be an investigation into this matter, do I need to remind anyone of the Jerry Sanduusky pedophilism. Is this exact thing happening right in our own town?
Lawyer up.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 29, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
I have recently been told that a professional Dr Heather Gladwell has been working in our community all along servicing the HERNRY COUNTY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP football team and not just the football injuries. I sincerely hope that these allegations are to be wrong but it has been said by a very reliable source. I believe their needs to be an investigation into this matter, do I need to remind anyone of the Jerry Sanduusky pedophilism. Is this exact thing happening right in our own town?
That's some stone cold defamation right there. You better hire a lawyer.
cami

Mustang, OK

#4 Nov 29, 2012
Is pedophilism a word?
lol

Paris, TX

#5 Nov 29, 2012
Nobody Gets It wrote:
<quoted text>
That's some stone cold defamation right there. You better hire a lawyer.
I thought you said you were a lawyer? If it's written it's libel not defamation.
lol

Paris, TX

#6 Nov 29, 2012
Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawyer up.
No kidding! I would be scared about now if I was that poster. I'm sure IP addresses will be subpoenaed soon.
concerned citizen

Paris, TN

#7 Nov 29, 2012
people I didnt accuse anyone of anything. I asked a question because of something that was said to me today. And suboenae PLEASE have you read any post of this forum! Im suggesting ths particlar situation deserves a close look at.
cami

Mustang, OK

#8 Nov 29, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
people I didnt accuse anyone of anything. I asked a question because of something that was said to me today. And suboenae PLEASE have you read any post of this forum! Im suggesting ths particlar situation deserves a close look at.
Lol....what exactly do you think an allegation is if not an accusation?
Attorney

Paris, TX

#9 Nov 29, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
people I didnt accuse anyone of anything. I asked a question because of something that was said to me today. And suboenae PLEASE have you read any post of this forum! Im suggesting ths particlar situation deserves a close look at.
Too late, your first post tells exactly what you were doing. Doesn't matter what the rest of the forum is doing, you will have to answer for this one. My colleague has already been contacted and the client is very angry. Lawyer up.
Hmmmmm

Paris, TX

#10 Nov 29, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
I have recently been told that a professional Dr Heather Gladwell has been working in our community all along servicing the HERNRY COUNTY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP football team and not just the football injuries. I sincerely hope that these allegations are to be wrong but it has been said by a very reliable source. I believe their needs to be an investigation into this matter, do I need to remind anyone of the Jerry Sanduusky pedophilism. Is this exact thing happening right in our own town?
Wrong state..go back to Tennessee

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 30, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said you were a lawyer? If it's written it's libel not defamation.
Libel is a type of defamation. Slander is another. I suggest you purchase a dictionary, or avail yourself of one of the many free ones online.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How well do you know Paris? 13 min THE GREEN WATCH DOG 10
Attention Democrats 51 min Maryk 7
what is parisisd thinking!! 55 min Whoop 2
is the strangle hold on paris tx being threatened? 1 hr Stephen 93
Ebola 1 hr Chicken Hawk 11
Should PEDC report biweekly in Public council... 1 hr big fish sweat 38
pedc investigation report -read 1 hr make the big fish... 4
Walkout by welders at Turner 1 hr getaclue 60
KC Layoffs 7 hr Well 2
Attention Republicans 12 hr washington redskins 51
Drunk driver runs 18 wheeler off loop 286 in paris Mon Tlc 5

Paris News Video

Paris Dating
Find my Match

Paris Jobs

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]