Comments
1 - 20 of 67 Comments Last updated Aug 27, 2011
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
North Texas resident

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 7, 2010
 
Has anyone heard of a major accident on 271N of Paris near Beaver Creek late night Thursday (early morning hours Friday)which may have involved a man standing in the middle of the highway?
homegrown

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 7, 2010
 

Judged:

2

Yes, there was. Have not heard who it was but he was hit by about 4 vehicles. Happened around 1:45am.
OhNo

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 7, 2010
 

Judged:

4

1

1

No disrespect intended, but I do hope the poor victim wasn't black. If he was, we're going to have Jim Crow up here hollering into his bullhorn again.
homegrown

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 7, 2010
 

Judged:

1

homegrown wrote:
Yes, there was. Have not heard who it was but he was hit by about 4 vehicles. Happened around 12:30am.
update on accident: He was in the middle of the hiway turned with back to traffic. Was hit by at least 10 vehicles before traffic could be stopped. He had no ID on him and was unrecognizable
Yea_well

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

2

homegrown wrote:
<quoted text>
update on accident: He was in the middle of the hiway turned with back to traffic. Was hit by at least 10 vehicles before traffic could be stopped. He had no ID on him and was unrecognizable
Can anyone say dumb ass lol that's gotta be the most retard thing I have ever herd
Well

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Yea_well wrote:
<quoted text>Can anyone say dumb ass lol that's gotta be the most retard thing I have ever herd
Yes, indeed the man was actually mentally retarded.Do you feel better about yourself now? He does have a family that is grieving. He was struck by multiple vehicles (although it was not ten). My prayers go out for his family.
wonder

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Well wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, indeed the man was actually mentally retarded.Do you feel better about yourself now? He does have a family that is grieving. He was struck by multiple vehicles (although it was not ten). My prayers go out for his family.
Why was he in the middle of the road do you know?
Yea_well

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

3

Well wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, indeed the man was actually mentally retarded.Do you feel better about yourself now? He does have a family that is grieving. He was struck by multiple vehicles (although it was not ten). My prayers go out for his family.
Still don't change the fact retard or not you don't walk down the middle of a highway at night wearing dark clothing
a husky guy

Dublin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

ITS CALLED THINNING OUT THE HERD.....
Angel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

The accident was at 12:45am friday morning August 6, 2010. He was in the south bound lane headed north bound walking inthe middle of the road in dark clothes. He was struck by several cars & 18 wheelers, before Powderly VFP first responders could get on the scene. Yes...he was a "flat fritter." His name is Jerry Pennington he is 41, & he live in Powderly,Tx. that is all the info I got.
Well

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Yea_well wrote:
<quoted text>Still don't change the fact retard or not you don't walk down the middle of a highway at night wearing dark clothing
Sometimes the mentally challenged don't possess the advanced intelligence and cognitive thinking skills that you appear to have in such abundance, Douchebag.
a husky guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

thats why they have assisted living places dimwit
what and who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

How tragic and sad. This is similiar to a small child walking into traffic or someone with altizimers. Show some compassion. Life isn't fair for everyone. I pray he didn't suffer. I'm sure God took him straight to heaven as the Bible says children are without sin and he had only been given the mind of a child. When you laugh at the handicaped or deformed your only showing what you fear. We all die from things we don't understand. Cancers and all sorts of thins come at us from no where and were struck down.
One good opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

....and God don't like ugly.... so keep being ugly about God's children and you may be one that suffers.
Yea_well

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 8, 2010
 
Well wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes the mentally challenged don't possess the advanced intelligence and cognitive thinking skills that you appear to have in such abundance, Douchebag.
Just like the little Arron hart retard didn't know what he was doing either come on if he was that bad off someone should have been watching him
a husky guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 8, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WHERE IS THIS GOD YOU SPEAK OF?
OinkOink

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

a husky guy wrote:
WHERE IS THIS GOD YOU SPEAK OF?
Look around you NUMNUTS!!!!~ God is everywhere and if I was you I"d be worried about what I say about people! Because what goes around,comes around: you NUNNUTTED:B-----!!!
Said It All

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 9, 2010
 

Judged:

5

4

3

a husky guy wrote:
WHERE IS THIS GOD YOU SPEAK OF?
I pray that before this day ends, our heavenly Father will make His presence known to you in a huge way. In His infinite wisdom, I pray that He will choose the most effective way possible to get your attention. I pray that after this day you will no longer question His existence and will from that moment forward speak of Him with reverence, love, and affection. AMEN!
a husky guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 9, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

2

I WILL LET YOU KNOW TOMORROW HOW THAT WORKED OUT....WHY DIDNT ''GOD'' PROVIDE THAT RETAR WITH ENOUGH INFINITE WISDOM TO NOT BE WALKING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIWAY AT NIGHT....OR WHY DIDNT ''GOD'' PROVIDE HIS CARETAKERS ENOUGH INFINITE WISDOM TO KEEP HIM FROM WANDERING OFF? YEAH ITS A TOUGH QUESTION...BUT YOU BIBLE BEATERS ALWAYS HAVE A ANSWER...THE ONLY THING YOU CANT ANSWER IS WHERE DID ''GOD'' COME FROM? I HAD A MAMA AND DADDY...BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO THINK ''GOD'' HAD A MAMA AND A DADDY....EXPLAIN THAT ONE IN YOUR INFINITE WISDOM
a husky girl

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 9, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

a husky guy wrote:
I WILL LET YOU KNOW TOMORROW HOW THAT WORKED OUT....WHY DIDNT ''GOD'' PROVIDE THAT RETAR WITH ENOUGH INFINITE WISDOM TO NOT BE WALKING OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HIWAY AT NIGHT....OR WHY DIDNT ''GOD'' PROVIDE HIS CARETAKERS ENOUGH INFINITE WISDOM TO KEEP HIM FROM WANDERING OFF? YEAH ITS A TOUGH QUESTION...BUT YOU BIBLE BEATERS ALWAYS HAVE A ANSWER...THE ONLY THING YOU CANT ANSWER IS WHERE DID ''GOD'' COME FROM? I HAD A MAMA AND DADDY...BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO THINK ''GOD'' HAD A MAMA AND A DADDY....EXPLAIN THAT ONE IN YOUR INFINITE WISDOM
You poor thing! Did it hurt when your Momma dropped you on your head, when you were "a husky baby"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••