Paris News Reporter

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
another anon

Paris, TX

#1 Jul 9, 2008
Charles Richards the reporter for the Paris News was arrested early this morning on W. Campbell St. in the compsny of a known prostitute. Has anyone else heard this?
Anonymous

Paris, TX

#2 Jul 9, 2008
Wow!
hmmm

Alpine, TX

#3 Jul 9, 2008
who cares stay out of peoples personal business
what

Paris, TX

#4 Jul 9, 2008
another anon wrote:
Charles Richards the reporter for the Paris News was arrested early this morning on W. Campbell St. in the compsny of a known prostitute. Has anyone else heard this?
what was cibil doing on w campbell st?
another anon

Paris, TX

#5 Jul 9, 2008
hmmm wrote:
who cares stay out of peoples personal business
I don't think its personal when you are arrested on a public street.
LMAO

Arlington, TX

#6 Jul 9, 2008
what wrote:
<quoted text>
what was cibil doing on w campbell st?
I was wondering where she was today. Did they arrest her to?
curious

Paris, TX

#7 Jul 9, 2008
another anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think its personal when you are arrested on a public street.
So this isn't a joke? How did you find out about it?
another anon

Paris, TX

#8 Jul 9, 2008
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So this isn't a joke? How did you find out about it?
a friend told me about it earlier today, then I checked the Lamar Co. website and verified it. I noticed nothing in the police report in the Paris News
hmmm

Alpine, TX

#9 Jul 9, 2008
another anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think its personal when you are arrested on a public street.
yea yea just more fodder for the gossip wolves..oh so in so got arrested...so in so is a swinger...ect ect ect boring!!
huh

Paris, TX

#10 Jul 9, 2008
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
yea yea just more fodder for the gossip wolves..oh so in so got arrested...so in so is a swinger...ect ect ect boring!!
Well hmmm start your own blog that you think is more interesting.

Since: Jun 08

Arlington, TX

#11 Jul 9, 2008
If you really pulled up his name on the Lamar County Website then you would have seen he was arrested for theft, nowhere did it say prostitution.
hmmm

Alpine, TX

#12 Jul 9, 2008
huh wrote:
<quoted text> Well hmmm start your own blog that you think is more interesting.
K enjoy your gossip
Jungle Out There

Paris, TX

#13 Jul 9, 2008
another anon wrote:
Charles Richards the reporter for the Paris News was arrested early this morning on W. Campbell St. in the compsny of a known prostitute. Has anyone else heard this?
NOPE! Doubt that I could believe it anyway.
another anon

Paris, TX

#14 Jul 9, 2008
Courage wrote:
If you really pulled up his name on the Lamar County Website then you would have seen he was arrested for theft, nowhere did it say prostitution.
If you look up Pam King you will see she was arrested at the same time. I just find it interesting that the Paris News didn't bother to mention it in the police report.
Jungle Out There

Paris, TX

#15 Jul 9, 2008
another anon wrote:
<quoted text>
a friend told me about it earlier today, then I checked the Lamar Co. website and verified it. I noticed nothing in the police report in the Paris News
How do you check the Lamar Co. website for this information?
Info

Lewisville, TX

#16 Jul 9, 2008
Jungle Out There wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you check the Lamar Co. website for this information?
www.co.lamar.tx.us

goto online services then select judicial records search. Search for Richards, Charles under jail search and you will find that he was arrested this morning for theft.
Paris Guy

Arlington, TX

#17 Jul 9, 2008
Pam King is a well known drug user, prostitute and thief. She was recently paroled from TDC on a drug conviction. Look her up on the Lamar Co. website. Richards and King were in his car at approximate 1a this morning. Suspicious police officers made contact with both and asked for ID. Richards was then arrested on a Dallas Co. theft charge. It turns out that Richards' brother had used Charles Richards' identifying information and Charles Richards had nothing to do with the theft case. Bad luck Chuck. However, that doesnt explain why a married man is cavorting with a known prostitute/drug user at 1am in a high crime/drug trafficking area.
anon

Dallas, TX

#18 Jul 9, 2008
Check the site. He was only there for 5 minutes.
anon

Dallas, TX

#19 Jul 9, 2008
Apparently Mrs. King gave a false name because she was wanted on a parole warrant and will be going back to prison. Yea, this is a guy I want reporting my news. C an he be fair and balanced. Hell NO he can't. He is out catting around with scum. He needs to go. The Paris News will just dismiss this as a poor choice and keep him.
curious

Paris, TX

#20 Jul 9, 2008
anon wrote:
Apparently Mrs. King gave a false name because she was wanted on a parole warrant and will be going back to prison. Yea, this is a guy I want reporting my news. C an he be fair and balanced. Hell NO he can't. He is out catting around with scum. He needs to go. The Paris News will just dismiss this as a poor choice and keep him.
HEY MARY!!!!!!! Don't you wish you had PHILIP HAMILTON back now????? LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to read your editorial on this arrest. OMG!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown march 1 hr Drank Her Pretty 3
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr Liberal forever 748
Code enforcement and downtown 1 hr Official Historian 74
fairy tales from dr. grossnickle 2 hr TQFW 54
i saw several cars from the texas department of... 2 hr Wrong 20
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr Fossilfarts 545
Make a Sentence Out Of a 5-Letter Word (Aug '10) 4 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,857
No indictment for officer Wilson 14 hr The real yousef 26
How much does anytime fitness cost per month?? (Oct '10) Mon DoNotJackME 330

Paris News Video

Paris Dating
Find my Match

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:38 am PST

NBC Sports 3:38AM
DeMarco Murray has no doubts he can keep up workload
Bleacher Report 3:53 AM
Mike Freeman's 10-Point Stance: Texans Back in Quarterback Purgatory
Bleacher Report 5:47 AM
Cowboys Defense Challenged to Defend Eagles
Bleacher Report 7:12 AM
NFL Odds: Opening Spreads, Line Moves for Week 13 Betting
Yahoo! Sports 8:29 AM
Throwback Thanksgivings: The Jason Garrett (as QB, not coach) Game