Henry County Sheriff &DA set to be indicted by Henry County Grand Jury

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Judge

Sterling, VA

#1 Nov 5, 2011
Has anyone heard exactly what these guys are being charged with.
Lobo

Mckenzie, TN

#2 Nov 5, 2011
Who says they are being indicted?
sweet sue

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2011
most of the time we hear very little about it. but if they are guilty,they should pay the price. I was very disturbed regarding the sheriff, I have always thought he was a great guy. Is there too much temptations there,like drugs, guns an etc.
Ready Freddy

Jackson, TN

#4 Nov 9, 2011
The Judge wrote:
Has anyone heard exactly what these guys are being charged with.
Have not heard since the grand jury meet on this past Monday
redqueen

Paris, TN

#5 Nov 9, 2011
God Bless the Henry CO. Grand Jury!!!!

May the Lord Bless them all there days!!!!
justice shall be served

Paris, TN

#6 Nov 9, 2011
no one is above the law! not even the man him self..should be removed from duty if there is an indictment! wtf to that..but we need a whole new crew ..clean house ..those that do their jobs the right way should stay. power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely! this has happened severall times in henry county..read the front page of the p i's web site now..the drug task force's steve lee arrested...wheres the rest? he aint the only one!
redqueen

Paris, TN

#7 Nov 9, 2011
OH YES!!!!

I will be dancing when I get to see Mr. McAdams mugshot!!!!

It sure will be a GRAND!!!!!

HA HA McAdams your NEXT!!!!!
Idiots

Paris, TN

#8 Nov 9, 2011
No McCadams was not indicted. Neither was Mr. Belew. Just goes to show you that some ARE above the law. The most corrupt are the one's who walk scott free. It's bullcrap, yet doesnt surprise me at all! Way to go to the amazing Judicial System! Gues syou gotta know who to pat on the back or tail and when.
HOLD ON!

Paris, TN

#9 Nov 9, 2011
Idiots wrote:
No McCadams was not indicted. Neither was Mr. Belew. Just goes to show you that some ARE above the law. The most corrupt are the one's who walk scott free. It's bullcrap, yet doesnt surprise me at all! Way to go to the amazing Judicial System! Gues syou gotta know who to pat on the back or tail and when.
The WMUF web page stated "Lee's indictment was one of two that were ordered sealed by Circuit Court Judge Donald Parish at the close of Monday's grand jury session. The other person indicted still has not been served."
Sounds like there's still one to be announced yet.
Idiots

Paris, TN

#10 Nov 9, 2011
yea.. Dont get your hopes up! The secretary is still out there.
Holy Henry County

Covington, TN

#11 Nov 10, 2011
Holly **** when are the people of H.C. going to wake up....where do we need to start...at the bottom with the slut that works in the 911 office then work our way up to the D.A.and catch everybody in between that have no morals or is this even an issue any more. What is becoming of our county!!
known

New Concord, KY

#12 Nov 10, 2011
mcadams is a coke head
Really

Huntingdon, TN

#13 Nov 10, 2011
known wrote:
mcadams is a coke head
Do you really know this?
Uh Oh

United States

#14 Nov 11, 2011
known wrote:
mcadams is a coke head
I don't know the guy, but have heard several people that do know him say the same.
Well

Paris, TN

#15 Nov 12, 2011
Well the 2nd arrest has been made. No McCadams, No Belew.. Surprised?
well

Millington, TN

#16 Nov 12, 2011
Well wrote:
Well the 2nd arrest has been made. No McCadams, No Belew.. Surprised?
missed out on that one, who was the 2nd arrest?
McCadamsHUM

Paris, TN

#17 Nov 13, 2011
Is the special prosecutor for the DTF case the same that McCadams uses to help his nephew get a get out of jail free card of all hist DUI's and Drug Arrests?
Not a chance

Paris, TN

#18 Nov 14, 2011
Have you heard anything from McCadams in support of Lee? I havent. Its because he is keeping quiet.. As long as he is quiet then the wrap is all falling on Lee. He is not supporting this man at all, who was under his direction by the way. So you can bet that he is not helping him to get out of anything! Just saying. He is a sorry ass excuse for a boss and an even worst "friend". Those who think he is a friend should really watch out! He will hang you out to dry given the chance.
McCadamsHUM wrote:
Is the special prosecutor for the DTF case the same that McCadams uses to help his nephew get a get out of jail free card of all hist DUI's and Drug Arrests?
rohan

AOL

#19 Nov 15, 2011
You folks are missing the story. First they arrest the fish...and then they get them to turn on the sharks....this case isnt over yet.
redqueen

Paris, TN

#20 Nov 16, 2011
They both plead "Not Guilty" to charges they admitted. HA, did they really need those guns for protection. There is no telling how much these Low Life Scum have stolen and have let be stolen from the tax payers.

What kinda bitch don't sang....Hang'm High!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Jackson? 4 hr jess 1
Susie Fowlkes (May '14) 6 hr not from paris 61
Hansel McCadams defeated because he violated th... 7 hr outlaw 8
Larry Bryd 8 hr concerned 1
Heather Nance 14 hr badboy 2
Paris pd and sherriffs dept. 16 hr that guy 21
Angela Wells 16 hr Susan 24
Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web