|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Fast Food wrote:
some of the workers have poor attitudes. Too much goofing off.
what do you expect from a bunch of minimum wage bottom of the barrell employees? You get that anywhere you go where minimum wage is all they pay with the exception to tipped employees who have to kiss your ass to get paid (in some cases) double.

Went through there tonight going home...good service didn't really like their Baja salad too bland but love their spicy chicken!
BigJim

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you expect from a bunch of minimum wage bottom of the barrell employees?
I expect them to do their f*cking jobs or go the f*ck home and make room for someone who will. If you don't like being paid minimum wage then get a better job otherwise stop whining and work your measly 5 hours a day. It's not exactly hard labor.
hope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

BigJim wrote:
<quoted text>I expect them to do their f*cking jobs or go the f*ck home and make room for someone who will. If you don't like being paid minimum wage then get a better job otherwise stop whining and work your measly 5 hours a day. It's not exactly hard labor.
Says the guy who can't ever hold a job in his life if he tried.
jonesy

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who can't ever hold a job in his life if he tried.
You don't know a single thing about me, you little peckerwood. Now get off the keyboard before your mommy catches you.
luscious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

just cause a place might be runned by blacks don't mean nothing cause we are all gods people n everybody has a rude n negative side so stop being a racist
interested

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

What is wrong with staying home and cooking?How does everyone afford to eat out? the more you feed the more it costs. I could go to store and buy enough to feed 4 people for what it costs for 2 to eat out.
tool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

People eat out because they have no time to cook. Or they're welfare mongers who have no care for their own well being and are lazy. Take those two away and fast food would go bankrupt.
Leslie

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Or, you know. Sometimes people just want a change of pace. Crazy, right? How dare they.
interested

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

you want a change of pace get friends togheter and swap dinner nights, or get with family togheter and swap out nights. Just make sure everyone involved knows how to cook. that is what I do when I get bored.
Hurt

Mount Pleasant, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Who is the best bone surgeon here having alot of knee trouble! Any suggestions? No slurs or negatives please!
jonesy smonesy

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Hurt wrote:
Who is the best bone surgeon here having alot of knee trouble! Any suggestions? No slurs or negatives please!
What does that have anything to do with wendys?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
hcmc summons 10 min Mission Accomplished 17
Matt Stowe 13 min Under Dog 28
Hampton/Quality Inn fire on Monday 17 min Under Dog 3
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr WTSenior 141,217
Pastor Brian Ross Wimberly (Oct '12) 2 hr car renter 155
Keep your animals on your own property 3 hr bonus gift 10
Candace Smith 3 hr william97 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••