First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hope

United States

#42 Jul 3, 2012
Fast Food wrote:
some of the workers have poor attitudes. Too much goofing off.
what do you expect from a bunch of minimum wage bottom of the barrell employees? You get that anywhere you go where minimum wage is all they pay with the exception to tipped employees who have to kiss your ass to get paid (in some cases) double.

Went through there tonight going home...good service didn't really like their Baja salad too bland but love their spicy chicken!
BigJim

Paris, TN

#43 Jul 4, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you expect from a bunch of minimum wage bottom of the barrell employees?
I expect them to do their f*cking jobs or go the f*ck home and make room for someone who will. If you don't like being paid minimum wage then get a better job otherwise stop whining and work your measly 5 hours a day. It's not exactly hard labor.
hope

United States

#44 Jul 4, 2012
BigJim wrote:
<quoted text>I expect them to do their f*cking jobs or go the f*ck home and make room for someone who will. If you don't like being paid minimum wage then get a better job otherwise stop whining and work your measly 5 hours a day. It's not exactly hard labor.
Says the guy who can't ever hold a job in his life if he tried.
jonesy

Paris, TN

#45 Jul 4, 2012
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who can't ever hold a job in his life if he tried.
You don't know a single thing about me, you little peckerwood. Now get off the keyboard before your mommy catches you.
luscious

Barnesville, OH

#46 Sep 29, 2012
just cause a place might be runned by blacks don't mean nothing cause we are all gods people n everybody has a rude n negative side so stop being a racist
interested

Paris, TN

#47 Sep 29, 2012
What is wrong with staying home and cooking?How does everyone afford to eat out? the more you feed the more it costs. I could go to store and buy enough to feed 4 people for what it costs for 2 to eat out.
tool

United States

#49 Sep 29, 2012
People eat out because they have no time to cook. Or they're welfare mongers who have no care for their own well being and are lazy. Take those two away and fast food would go bankrupt.
Leslie

Paris, TN

#50 Sep 29, 2012
Or, you know. Sometimes people just want a change of pace. Crazy, right? How dare they.
interested

Paris, TN

#51 Sep 29, 2012
you want a change of pace get friends togheter and swap dinner nights, or get with family togheter and swap out nights. Just make sure everyone involved knows how to cook. that is what I do when I get bored.
Hurt

United States

#52 Oct 4, 2013
Who is the best bone surgeon here having alot of knee trouble! Any suggestions? No slurs or negatives please!
jonesy smonesy

United States

#53 Oct 4, 2013
Hurt wrote:
Who is the best bone surgeon here having alot of knee trouble! Any suggestions? No slurs or negatives please!
What does that have anything to do with wendys?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrea Garner Henne Petko 12 hr Questions 12
William Shaw do you think you can sleep with a ... 13 hr gueat 8
Dan Jackson? 13 hr poop mouth 3
Susie Fowlkes (May '14) 13 hr Jon 62
Hansel McCadams defeated because he violated th... Fri outlaw 8
Larry Bryd Fri concerned 1
Paris pd and sherriffs dept. Fri that guy 21
Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions