BC Alien

United States

#41881 Jul 16, 2012
Shelia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hit a nerve! Sassy the swallower
We certainly were lucky to live in such a defining moment in history. Should we be mad at Monica L. for not swallowing and getting our Pres. in trouble or be glad she didn't and forever defining what sex isn't.
Truth Sometimes Hurts

Martin, TN

#41888 Jul 16, 2012
Itís a bad sign for Mitt Romney when conservatives begin to question why the Republican nominee wonít release more of his tax returns.
Too bad the Republicans continue to nominate these stool pigons to represent their party....not to mention our entire country. Hell, we're still trying to clean up the mess Bush/Cheney left us with.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#41889 Jul 16, 2012
Truth Sometimes Hurts wrote:
Itís a bad sign for Mitt Romney when conservatives begin to question why the Republican nominee wonít release more of his tax returns.
Too bad the Republicans continue to nominate these stool pigons to represent their party....not to mention our entire country. Hell, we're still trying to clean up the mess Bush/Cheney left us with.
Actually, this independent wonders why obama is so fixated on romney's past instead of the continued 8.2% unemployed we seem to be stuck on with so many Americans either under-employed or unemployed. He has the job "now", so why doesn't he do it?
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#41890 Jul 16, 2012
Obama's economy has failed and Obama's presidency has failed. Romney is a success in business. Case closed.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#41891 Jul 16, 2012
Heres somethin 2 chew on wrote:
So Romney can't or won't release all his tax returns....So why won't John McCain release the 23 years worth of tax records that Romney gave him? You remember when McCain was vetting Romney for his V.P. pick but chose Sara instead!!
Because they are shipmates of the same ship, and if they sink they will sink together. They think it's the honorable thing to do.
As a Democrat, I say, "let them all sink!"
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#41892 Jul 16, 2012
Now that Obama has told everyone that those whoíve succeeded in life, didnít do it all by themselves, I have two questions:

Whereís my share of Microsoft, Bill Gates? And my share of the profits made by light bulbs, GE. The list goes onÖÖ

And I had a business that didnít do too well. If those who succeeded had help, canít we assume that those who didnít succeed also had help, it was just bad help?

So I want everybodyís social security numbers, so I can send you some of the debt we ran up. Fairís fair. So pony up, helpersÖ..
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#41893 Jul 16, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>As a Democrat, I say, "let them all sink!"
An excellent description of the course Obama has us on.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#41894 Jul 16, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Because they are shipmates of the same ship, and if they sink they will sink together. They think it's the honorable thing to do.
As a Democrat, I say, "let them all sink!"
Let me remind you D., the 26 million Americans out of work don't care about tax records or Obama's birth place. They care about jobs, most elections are won or lost on the economy. Obama says that businessmen who create companies didn't create them, the government did. Those businessmen pay the taxes that support government. No obfuscation, stay on what's important, jobs.
Manager

Grimsley, TN

#41895 Jul 16, 2012
Does anyone have any complaints?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#41896 Jul 16, 2012
Heres somethin 2 chew on wrote:
So Romney can't or won't release all his tax returns....So why won't John McCain release the 23 years worth of tax records that Romney gave him? You remember when McCain was vetting Romney for his V.P. pick but chose Sara instead!!
I'm not sure that would be legal without Romney's consent & you know he's not going to give it.
I do think it would be unethical, if it's not illegal. But, mcCain could come out & say that he believes Romney is telling the truth & I notice that he hasn't done that. Kinda makes you wonder why, doesn't it?
Dunlapin

Dunlap, TN

#41897 Jul 16, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me remind you D., the 26 million Americans out of work don't care about tax records or Obama's birth place. They care about jobs, most elections are won or lost on the economy. Obama says that businessmen who create companies didn't create them, the government did. Those businessmen pay the taxes that support government. No obfuscation, stay on what's important, jobs.
Vet, if you open up Willards tax records, you will see a money trail leading right back to some of those 26 million Americans out of work. Just follow Willards money trail!
Dunlapin

Dunlap, TN

#41898 Jul 16, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
An excellent description of the course Obama has us on.
Timbuck, you do understand I'm talking about the Republicans.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#41899 Jul 16, 2012
Dunlapin wrote:
<quoted text>Vet, if you open up Willards tax records, you will see a money trail leading right back to some of those 26 million Americans out of work. Just follow Willards money trail!
The 26 million are out of work because of the failed economy that Obama presides over. Obama is president and he is accountable, not some businessman. Blame others, that's all Obama has, worse than some child.
Belmont hill Mitt

Anderson, CA

#41900 Jul 16, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's economy has failed and Obama's presidency has failed. Romney is a success in business. Case closed.
yes, if you define "a sucess in business" as making 200 million dollars by zapping dead tens of thousands of jobs.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#41901 Jul 16, 2012
Dunlapin wrote:
<quoted text>Vet, if you open up Willards tax records, you will see a money trail leading right back to some of those 26 million Americans out of work. Just follow Willards money trail!
You blame Bush for the economy during his presidency, why don't you blame Obama for his economy? You most certainly would if a Republican was president now. This is getting embarrassing, D.
Truth Sometimes Hurts

Martin, TN

#41902 Jul 16, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
The 26 million are out of work because of the failed economy that Obama presides over. Obama is president and he is accountable, not some businessman. Blame others, that's all Obama has, worse than some child.
Mitt Romney is the poster boy for the reasons there are 26 million out of work! I think the Republicans have crapped in their pants again with this nominee!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#41903 Jul 16, 2012
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney is the poster boy for the reasons there are 26 million out of work! I think the Republicans have crapped in their pants again with this nominee!
Obama is president, it's his economy. Maybe you can blame old Cal Coolidge.

Location hidden

#41904 Jul 16, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
You blame Bush for the economy during his presidency, why don't you blame Obama for his economy? You most certainly would if a Republican was president now. This is getting embarrassing, D.
I don't blame Obama for one simple reason...the Teapublicans have never let him do what he really wanted to , in the way he wanted to do it. So, as I have said so many times before...we'll never know if his Plans would have worked better or not because he kept haveing to 'water them down" to get ANYTHING passed in the Republican-Majority House & the NOT Democratic-Controlled Senate!
But, what we do know is that, Obama kept this Country from going bankrupt, so far, & I KNOW that no Teapublican could have done that! You may not know it, Vet, but I DO!

Location hidden

#41905 Jul 16, 2012
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is president, it's his economy. Maybe you can blame old Cal Coolidge.
Why didn't you tell the Teapublican to back off & let Obama succeed or fail, on his own? Since they wouldn't listen to you, why didn't you criticize them because they wouldn't, if you were so sure that Obama would fail...because you weren't sure of that , at all, were you? In fact, I think you & other Teapublicans like you were scared to death that he would bring us out of this Recession during his first Term & you knew that would guarantee his re-election & you just couldn't stand the thoughts of that happening.
Well, get ready to weep & moan because he'll be re-elected, anyway, in spite of you & your Teapublicans best efforts to stop that from happening! And when he is, get out of the way & let the man do his job!
Ramen Noodles

Grimsley, TN

#41906 Jul 16, 2012
Keep a straight line

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Accidentaly Shooting 15 min FACT 14
brett dowdy? 3 hr Homie 4
Time to party at Lalo's 12 hr TeeTotaler 4
problems with sam tharpe at grove??? 12 hr TharpesRevenge 9
hcmc summons 13 hr bugs 24
BPU Stalker! 13 hr bugs 8
lindsey parker how pathetic 13 hr Zero 5
Paris Dating
Find my Match

Paris Jobs