Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
What

Conway, SC

#14741 Jul 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Not so,some of us love Rand Paul and like to comment about his good work.Why do you not read up on all the good things the Tea Party wishes to do for the Good Ole U.S.A.?
Just the real stupid ones.
TakeAmericaback

Abingdon, VA

#14742 Jul 22, 2012
What wrote:
<quoted text>Just the real stupid ones.
Like wtf?
GoForIt

Paintsville, KY

#14743 Jul 22, 2012
I wish we COULD take America back, but alas, I think it's gone too far to the left.

If I give a child all the candy and toys it wants; and I don't make it go to school. I just let it play all day and have all it's toys, and all it's friends are getting the same deal......it ain't gonna get rid of me!!!! Nooooooo. It will fight, kick and scream if someone tries to take it away.

Sadly, a lot of Americans are spoiled brats.

T.A.B.(Take America Back)

Good Nom De Plume

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#14744 Jul 22, 2012
GoForIt wrote:
I wish we COULD take America back, but alas, I think it's gone too far to the left.
If I give a child all the candy and toys it wants; and I don't make it go to school. I just let it play all day and have all it's toys, and all it's friends are getting the same deal......it ain't gonna get rid of me!!!! Nooooooo. It will fight, kick and scream if someone tries to take it away.
Sadly, a lot of Americans are spoiled brats.
T.A.B.(Take America Back)
Good Nom De Plume
Big Stevie likes what you guys are saying! There may be hope for this thread yet! That was me who gave you a "Brilliant," and an "Agree." Have a great day, my friend!!!
GoForIt

Paintsville, KY

#14746 Jul 22, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Stevie likes what you guys are saying! There may be hope for this thread yet! That was me who gave you a "Brilliant," and an "Agree." Have a great day, my friend!!!
Thanks Big Stevie! Nice to see that there are still good Americans left.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14747 Jul 22, 2012
shaking my head wrote:
<quoted text>..I know what the topic is stupid if you want to change the subject then change..wtf?
Are you WTF in disguise?Change should be right up your alley,with your Mesiah?Keep up.Join in,instead of silly comments of your personal mind state.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14748 Jul 22, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
You read "Atlas Shrugged," didn't you Bob? That's one of my all-time favorites. I've read it three time, now, and am getting in the mood to read it a fourth. Have a great day, and thanks for a great post!


Great reading ,Stevie and BOB.Thanks ,it seems to be where this Country is,has been awhile,and maybe headed.Read the Atlas Shrugged.Maybe our reading material put our minds and ideas where the ones that pound on us never discovered these kind of materials.Reading one now called"Revelations Revealed"
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14749 Jul 22, 2012
Have another that is taking a long time to read"The Great Controversy".History of the Reformation and current events all the way up to the final battle between good and evil.
RealCaptainAmeri ca

Lexington, KY

#14750 Jul 22, 2012
Marie Luise Dopico wrote:
<quoted text>Typical response coming from a Neanderthal male. Primitive small brain development in contrast with size of penis. Meaning:Your human genomes are 99.8 percent identical to that of chimpanzees, the closest genetically living relative to humans. That makes you the "missing link."
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!
big Stevie

Medford, MA

#14751 Jul 23, 2012
Patriot wrote:
A nasty debate between nasty people. Kentucky is better than either of these guys. America is better. One would assume that we have risen above this sort of political mud-slinging and disrespect toward one another. But, we all know what happens when we assume something.
Iam nasty
You are nasty
We are nasty
Everybody is nasty
So, what is new?
big Stevie

Medford, MA

#14752 Jul 23, 2012
I am gorgeous beyond repair.My wife wants for me to put that picture there because she is jelous some female will take me away from her. That is not possible. She is loaded and we have been living from her no end fortune for about fifty years. Some female wrote to me tome ago dying to have sex with me. The wench is from Peabody Ma.
And I am a genuine, certified gigolo. I will try to find her entry and copy here so you can read and fin aout my misery
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14753 Jul 23, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Have another that is taking a long time to read"The Great Controversy".History of the Reformation and current events all the way up to the final battle between good and evil.
The evil Republicans.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14754 Jul 23, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you WTF in disguise?Change should be right up your alley,with your Mesiah?Keep up.Join in,instead of silly comments of your personal mind state.
Silly is your life you retard.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#14755 Jul 23, 2012
GoForIt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Big Stevie! Nice to see that there are still good Americans left.
Thank you, and it's a pleasure hearing from you! Have a good 'ern!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14757 Jul 23, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, and it's a pleasure hearing from you! Have a good 'ern!
Stew turd needs a good urn.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#14758 Jul 23, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Great reading ,Stevie and BOB.Thanks ,it seems to be where this Country is,has been awhile,and maybe headed.Read the Atlas Shrugged.Maybe our reading material put our minds and ideas where the ones that pound on us never discovered these kind of materials.Reading one now called"Revelations Revealed"
I am so glad to hear that you've read one of my favorite books. In case you didn't know, they're working on a movie for Atlas Shrugged. Part One came out on April 15th of last year, and I have it. From the looks of things, they're planning on a three parter, and after watching Part One, I believe that they're going to try to stay faithfully with the story line in the book, which would be wonderful. I've just heard that Part Two, which was to come out this past April 15th (I think they're trying to tell us something), is coming out sometime in October, in theaters. I had no idea when the DVD will be out, but it looks like some movie maker is finally coming out with the truth, and I'd like to urge you, Whitey, and all the rest of my conservative friends, here on these threads, to not only buy the book, but buy, and see, the movie. Not only is it a great story, and one that even a liberal might not want to put down, it's a great message, too!

Have a great day, Whitey, and we may get these whippersnappers straightened out yet!
Matusalem

Medford, MA

#14759 Jul 23, 2012
b1tch19 wrote:
I just cant believe how awful the candidates act towards each other. These ads are getting nuts!
I know.
Marie Therese Dopico

Medford, MA

#14760 Jul 23, 2012
Marie Luise Dopico wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response coming from a Neanderthal male. Primitive small brain development in contrast with size of penis. Meaning:Your human genomes are 99.8 percent identical to that of chimpanzees, the closest genetically living relative to humans. That makes you the "missing link."
Coming directly from my brain and I do not have to read "The Almanac".
TakeAmericaback

Abingdon, VA

#14761 Jul 23, 2012
Marie Therese Dopico wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming directly from my brain and I do not have to read "The Almanac".
Dykes are so funny!
Buck Ofama

Medford, MA

#14762 Jul 23, 2012
shaking my head wrote:
<quoted text>..I know what the topic is stupid if you want to change the subject then change..wtf?
How you dare to demand unmentionable re tard to change the subject. He just cannot do it. One thing I know like any other full fledge retard, he needs Obama Care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandon bretz 45 min jibber 13
Wayne Campbell 4 hr lol 2
BCHS staff DUI's 9 hr I Know I Know Pic... 4
Watch Crump around your livestock 21 hr Chuck 4
Ladies Wed lol 6
Favorite scriptures Wed lol 5
Looking For A Man! Tue nTHEmix 31
Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"