Comments
1 - 20 of 54 Comments Last updated Dec 2, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
drugs

Paris, KY

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Paris PD is watching this site. Start giving names, so they can get the drugs off the street. Sad what Paris has came to be, like 75% of people are on pills, or selling them.
knows

Lexington, KY

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Paris pointe is full of drugs
HMMMM

Lexington, KY

#3 Nov 26, 2012
Yes they are but they need names and apt numbers. License plates would be good also.
Yeaboy

Duluth, GA

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Wont do no good. The biggest suppliers are the ones donating most of all the money to the dare program. Get rid of them and you pretty much kill a lot of the drugs not on in this county but 4 other counties as well. That's what being made is all about.
Nice Try

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Too funny. Dare program isn't donated to its a federal grant program but nice try. So if you aren't here to help get these people off the streets then please leave this forum.
Yeaboy wrote:
Wont do no good. The biggest suppliers are the ones donating most of all the money to the dare program. Get rid of them and you pretty much kill a lot of the drugs not on in this county but 4 other counties as well. That's what being made is all about.
Smurf

Bellevue, WA

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Santa claus and the Easter bunny sell dope.
MrPoopooPants is back

Paris, KY

#7 Nov 27, 2012
I eat weed and then sh!t weed turds into baggies and sell them on the corner of 8th and main at all 8th and mains in central ky
get a job

United States

#8 Nov 27, 2012
Bradford ct is a joke, the cops have to know about the drugs over there. Big city gangstas been moved in sellin that stuff for a while now, but they r too scared to bustem!
parasite

Paris, KY

#9 Nov 27, 2012
drugs wrote:
Paris PD is watching this site. Start giving names, so they can get the drugs off the street. Sad what Paris has came to be, like 75% of people are on pills, or selling them.
You can't stop it. It's and infestation like cockroaches or bedbugs! You can't burn the city to the ground. Cops don't have the resources to fight it. Best to focus on the kids an schools see if we can save them. Hopefully the slingers and poppers will just kill each other off or die
philmore

Duluth, GA

#10 Nov 28, 2012
Ppd cant do shit about it... they don't have a budget to buy drugs in to setup undercover operations... any major bus that go down in this town are done by Kentucky State Police Drug Task Force
bov dicky

Duluth, GA

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Joey paige
Whattttttt

Georgetown, KY

#12 Nov 28, 2012
What is the Police Departments budget? What are the tax payers getting for the money they spend thinking the Police are combating this War on drugs, are we losing, have they gave up?

Please when the police jump in don't blame the courts the Mayer and the judges tells the tax payer what has this New Chief done in this War on Drugs and what is this Department goals for 2013?

When the last New Police Chief took office in New York City people said the crime rate couldn't change unless they had more money, and more manpower. No that wasn't what was needed as the new Chief has showed, he actually waged a War on the People that commit the crime and held the people accountable that are charged to do this War. I know, I know this isn't New York City than you missed my point. If the worst crime rate city can get results when they have the same problems as every city in the US have, just larger. Then why can't the Paris Police get results?
DUH

Paris, KY

#13 Nov 28, 2012
They are too busy getting their free meals at Hardees and McDonalds! Look at ALL their cars parked there daily! Can't fight the war on drugs when they ALL hang out at the grease pits!
idiots

Richmond, KY

#14 Nov 28, 2012
You know they do need to eat. If you have a complaint take it to the chief.
DUH wrote:
They are too busy getting their free meals at Hardees and McDonalds! Look at ALL their cars parked there daily! Can't fight the war on drugs when they ALL hang out at the grease pits!
Questions

Richmond, KY

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Why do you people not go to the commission meetings when they discuss these topics?! Maybe then you'll get the answers you're looking for instead of bitching on Topix about it.
Whattttttt wrote:
What is the Police Departments budget? What are the tax payers getting for the money they spend thinking the Police are combating this War on drugs, are we losing, have they gave up?

Please when the police jump in don't blame the courts the Mayer and the judges tells the tax payer what has this New Chief done in this War on Drugs and what is this Department goals for 2013?

When the last New Police Chief took office in New York City people said the crime rate couldn't change unless they had more money, and more manpower. No that wasn't what was needed as the new Chief has showed, he actually waged a War on the People that commit the crime and held the people accountable that are charged to do this War. I know, I know this isn't New York City than you missed my point. If the worst crime rate city can get results when they have the same problems as every city in the US have, just larger. Then why can't the Paris Police get results?
The Mayor

Georgetown, KY

#16 Nov 28, 2012
DUH wrote:
They are too busy getting their free meals at Hardees and McDonalds! Look at ALL their cars parked there daily! Can't fight the war on drugs when they ALL hang out at the grease pits!
Who works a ten hour shift without taking a lunch break? Why is it an issue that our officers stop to eat? WTF? You sound idiotic. Complain about them parked at the station all day. Complain about them parked side by side talking for hours. Complain about their lack of activity. Complain about them trying to catch speeders 8 miles out of the limits. No! I will complain about them eating lunch.
Whattttttt

Georgetown, KY

#17 Nov 28, 2012
Questions wrote:
Why do you people not go to the commission meetings when they discuss these topics?! Maybe then you'll get the answers you're looking for instead of bitching on Topix about it.
<quoted text>
So what answers do tax payers need to know except results. Bitching and talking is all that's being done in those commission meetings look at the results is the proof of the actions (you have heard proofs in the pudding).

Lets look at the results(War on Drugs) this New Chief and his supervisors has done since he has been the top crime fighter of the tax payers Police Department, then lets look at the budget before and after he took office(what have tax payers got for there money).

You sound those

Questions

Richmond, KY

#18 Nov 28, 2012
The problem is that you have no idea what they are doing. You have no idea what their budget is. You just basically have no idea. Therefore, you go to the meetings where the chief and the mayor is and you ask questions. You will get answers. Just because YOU don't see anything does not mean they are not doing anything. So either buck up or shut up!
Whattttttt wrote:
<quoted text>So what answers do tax payers need to know except results. Bitching and talking is all that's being done in those commission meetings look at the results is the proof of the actions (you have heard proofs in the pudding).

Lets look at the results(War on Drugs) this New Chief and his supervisors has done since he has been the top crime fighter of the tax payers Police Department, then lets look at the budget before and after he took office(what have tax payers got for there money).

You sound those
Replying

Paris, KY

#19 Nov 29, 2012
When and where are the meetings?
Questions wrote:
Why do you people not go to the commission meetings when they discuss these topics?! Maybe then you'll get the answers you're looking for instead of bitching on Topix about it.
<quoted text>
yea

Pikeville, KY

#20 Nov 29, 2012
I could tell you where so many drugs are but I'm not going to cuz I'm not Feds lol just let people do what they do

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Commietator 151,163
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min BB Leroy Brown 1,350
Please patrol and enforce speed limit in front ... 1 hr maybe 2
jaime and tim 2 hr truthis 4
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 6 hr pusherman_ 81,595
Ice Skating at the courthouse? (Aug '13) 8 hr MaryC 76
Erin (need last name) and Mike Thornton 15 hr robby and lacy 19
•••
•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••