Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

I think the ladies are very nice and I always feel welcome when I go there! If they have been rude to u than u prob have been rude to them first! Just sayin...
MrMayor

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

I have been in there. I have seen them. They do appear masculine. At no point during my transaction at the counter did it ever occur to me that they were lesbian. At no time did I actually give a fuck. I don't care if four purple homosexual lesbian goth skinhead nazis work there as long as I get my correct change. What does it matter? Idiots! You still entertain me with your idiotic posts.
RegularatTerrys

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

name wrote:
i mean has anyone ever taken a good look at these chicks, or well dudes haha. i think ones named linda and ones named leeann. the one looks like elvis on crack haha. im about half away afraid to go in there im afraid there are gonna tackle me and rape me. but the best part is elvis could do better than her fat gf. someone please tell her to do something with that spikey ass hair before i have to hahaha.
First off you should really get to know a person before you talk about them. Second of all evidently she's not interested in you or she wouldn't be with Leeann. Third of all you should never judge a book by it's cover. Just because a person likes or loves a person of the same sex does not mean they are bad. The bad people are the ones that talk about people when they don't know what the hell they are talking about.
RegularatTerrys

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

I just wanted to add that I have just read all of the comments on this topic. I really can't believe all the bullshit that you guys are putting on here about Linda and Leeann. It is no ones business who they sleep with or who they don't sleep with. Another thing could there be a reason they were talking through the intercom to the customers. Third of all if you are on the phone don't be pumping gas dumbass the static from the phone can kill you. One last thing I can't believe you are so ignorant to the fact that lesbiens and gay people are no longer being forced to stay in the closet, it is accepted in this day and time get over it and get on with life. Could the problem be that you are the same way as them and can't take one of them away from the other?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 5 min Boop 918
Girl in sandy bottom 7 min Yup 5
Ryan Lykins 9 min Hmmm 9
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 17 min sPam 81,188
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 138,304
Deputy in courthouse named Jim 2 hr noisy 2
Paris cop broke 4th amendment & is getting away... 2 hr Hmm 3
•••

Freeze Warning for Bourbon County was issued at April 15 at 9:25PM EDT