First Prev
of 2
Next Last
samantha

Paris, KY

#22 Jun 9, 2012
I think the ladies are very nice and I always feel welcome when I go there! If they have been rude to u than u prob have been rude to them first! Just sayin...
MrMayor

Paris, KY

#23 Jun 9, 2012
I have been in there. I have seen them. They do appear masculine. At no point during my transaction at the counter did it ever occur to me that they were lesbian. At no time did I actually give a fuck. I don't care if four purple homosexual lesbian goth skinhead nazis work there as long as I get my correct change. What does it matter? Idiots! You still entertain me with your idiotic posts.
RegularatTerrys

Nicholasville, KY

#24 Jul 26, 2012
name wrote:
i mean has anyone ever taken a good look at these chicks, or well dudes haha. i think ones named linda and ones named leeann. the one looks like elvis on crack haha. im about half away afraid to go in there im afraid there are gonna tackle me and rape me. but the best part is elvis could do better than her fat gf. someone please tell her to do something with that spikey ass hair before i have to hahaha.
First off you should really get to know a person before you talk about them. Second of all evidently she's not interested in you or she wouldn't be with Leeann. Third of all you should never judge a book by it's cover. Just because a person likes or loves a person of the same sex does not mean they are bad. The bad people are the ones that talk about people when they don't know what the hell they are talking about.
RegularatTerrys

Nicholasville, KY

#25 Jul 26, 2012
I just wanted to add that I have just read all of the comments on this topic. I really can't believe all the bullshit that you guys are putting on here about Linda and Leeann. It is no ones business who they sleep with or who they don't sleep with. Another thing could there be a reason they were talking through the intercom to the customers. Third of all if you are on the phone don't be pumping gas dumbass the static from the phone can kill you. One last thing I can't believe you are so ignorant to the fact that lesbiens and gay people are no longer being forced to stay in the closet, it is accepted in this day and time get over it and get on with life. Could the problem be that you are the same way as them and can't take one of them away from the other?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BCHS staff DUI's 5 min Student 1
Jason Crump 55 min yrp 34
Jason Crump and fried identity crisis 1 hr yrp 5
Fetus 1 hr Ben Dover 2
Rick Diener smashed Crump 2 hr lol 3
Looking For A Man! 4 hr Wrong place right... 29
Bourbon County smoke-free advocates push for sm... (Nov '11) 4 hr Daryl 241
Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web