'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Dana

Elizabethtown, KY

#44111 Jul 22, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>F&F was just an on going plan gone bad from the Bush days of Operation Wide Receiver. Where were all you Repubs back then when guns too were lost in Mexico? Hypocrites.
"This shooting yesterday is just another staged set up to take our guns away, I think Planned. Why not?" Have your family get you some mental help crazy woman.
Maybe you need help your self ding bat. Where were you when the Bush's guns went to mexico, Huh? What did you do about it? Surely you did something when you had the same chance, seeing you think we repubs did nothing.
There were only about 300 guns and they ALL had tracking devices in them. Bush also had the permission from the Mexican government.Check that out. While you are at it, maybe you can answer why Obama is protecting Holder in this. WHY???????? My guess is to save his self. He is in this up to his neck. You want Obama to take this country down the tubes, What you don't know is fools like you will the first he will purge.
Dana

Elizabethtown, KY

#44112 Jul 22, 2012
PS...FORGOT.. in all the 3000 guns that went across the border, during fast and furious, ONLY 6 guns had tracking devices. All three hundred guns Bush used, there was tracking devices in all of them.
F..k off now.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44113 Jul 22, 2012
Dana wrote:
PS...FORGOT.. in all the 3000 guns that went across the border, during fast and furious, ONLY 6 guns had tracking devices. All three hundred guns Bush used, there was tracking devices in all of them.
F..k off now.
Yes, the tracking chip in the guns in Wide Receiver were found by the cartel and they began removing them. Bush had cooperation with Mexico at that time. When they started to lose track of the guns due to removal of the tracking device, Bush and Mexico called it off, and it was reported that with the exception of a few, all were later found. Whether this is true or not we will never know, but we do know that at that time Mexico was in on it. F and F, Mexico had no knowledge of this.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44114 Jul 22, 2012
There's a lot of reading here. But there's also a lot of unanswered questions. In your own good time, please try to read this with an open mind, before passing judgment and saying it's a lot of hogwash and anybody who believes this is a moron.

These questions need answering, and we may never know why or who just like the assassination of President Kennedy and the WTC.

Here are some of the titles:
**********

Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

His behavior doesn't add up

Holmes was clearly provided with exotic gear (and bomb-making skills)
FBI has a track record of staging similar assaults, then stopping them at the last minute

Mystery man Holmes has no background

Question: How does an unemployed medical student afford $20,000 in weapons gear?

Staged just in time for a vote on the UN small arms treaty?
UPDATE: Follow-up story now posted that asks the question: Why did no one fight back?

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holme...
the real truth

Glasgow, KY

#44115 Jul 22, 2012
TakeAmericaback wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be kidding? That is a Constitutional Amendment you idiot! It would take a 2/3 majority in both the House and Senate; as well as Supreme Court approval! Obozo will be long dead if that were ever passed! It never will be passed; I find it hard to believe how many Democrats have no knowledge of how our Government works! You are completely stupid.
Maybe you haven't noticed but being Constitutional or having to do with following the Constitution isn't that big on Obama's to do list. Pelosi has already started the plan to allow Obama to remain presidente as long as the people want. Look how they got that Obamacare turd passed...lying, cheating, stealing, cooking the books, deceiving, bullying their own democrat politicians into submission, making behind closed door secret deals, bribing and telling the citizens "screw you". This is about Obama and his legacy, screw you people. Obama and this gang of corrupt democrats on the Hill have never let little things like the truth or the Constitution stop them from doing what they want to do. Obama gets elected again we are doomed. We will be a third world welfare country with a dictator. Is that the America people want to leave for their children to have to try to survive in? I have faith in the American people. They will not vote Obama back into office.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44116 Jul 22, 2012
And they want 12 years of Romney's tax returns?

What about this..........

Occidental College records......sealed
Columbia College records........sealed
Columbia Thesis paper.....sealed
Harvard records.........sealed
Selective Service records........sealed
Medical records..........sealed
Illinois State Senate schedule.......sealed
Illinois State records.........sealed
Law practice client list........sealed
Certified Copy original BC........sealed
Signed embossed paper Cert. Live Birth...sealed
Foreign student aid as a college student......sealed
Michele can no longer practice law, why?
Used what passport when visiting Pakistan in 81?

8/17/2007 SEIU:
"Your agenda's been my agenda..."

7/13/08 La Raza
"We rise and fall together as one people, and together we will transform this Nation."

2912 - If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can, it's just that it will bankrupt them." Under my plan of cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.....

Endorsed by the Communist Party in 2004 and in 2008 Obama got CPUSA'S endorsement and again for 2012.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44117 Jul 22, 2012
By the way, for those who don't know, CPUSA is the Communist Party of the USA.
Mi Raza

Lexington, KY

#44118 Jul 22, 2012
"The future belongs to us"

Liberate your mind!

-The Real Captain America
We won

Nashville, TN

#44119 Jul 22, 2012
WakeUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about a Constitutional Amendment? Or even the Constitution to begin with?
Obama is able to determine what is Constitutional-picking what laws to enforce and when
Obama is able to write his own legislation-usurping Congress's clear authority through unprecedented executive orders
"kinetic military action"?
lol, no one cares about the rule of law, the only "law" there is now is that which you can get away with in the polls of the American people
He should be able to do all those things you mention because he is the smartest man alive! Just give him a total control and he would make everything perfect because he knows what is best! frank knows I'm right and we both think Obama is the greatest president ever!!!

Obama in 2012!!!
mitrack obamney

Kuttawa, KY

#44120 Jul 22, 2012
Either way, little people....you're screwed! Hahahahaha
time to wake up

Glasgow, KY

#44121 Jul 22, 2012
The Obama camp announced that the president has no plans at this time to do anything concerning gun control following the tragedy in Colorado. Guess he will have more flexibility after the election, eh Russia? lol Palin may not be able to see Russia from her house but I can hear Washington DC at my house in Kentucky.

Isn't it this month that Hitlary, on orders from her boss Obama, will sign an arms treaty with the UN that Americans will be bound to? It will greatly impact our gun laws. The crazies from Iran had a vote as to what that treaty consists of and then we are all supposed to abide by that UN treaty. Think Iran will comply?

It amazes me that Obama goes about his business as if Americans has to be the dumbest people on earth. You know he has to laugh at the stupidity and loyalty of the morons who support him. Obviously it's not very hard to get them to fall for a line of crap and then praise him for feeding them that crap.

Of course he isn't going to do anything about gun restrictions...he had Hitlary Clinton do his dirty work for him so he can stand and tell the American people he isn't concerned with fighting the much stronger NRA at this time. Maybe he is kind of worried that even his diehard moron supporters would see the conflict in Obama putting restrictions on citizens right to bear arms when he is still trying to find a way out of his fast and furious mess.

Thieves, liars, scammers...they've got to go! No Obama in November. He's outta here!
Anon Einstein

Lexington, KY

#44122 Jul 22, 2012
time to wake up wrote:
The Obama camp announced that the president has no plans at this time to do anything concerning gun control following the tragedy in Colorado. Guess he will have more flexibility after the election, eh Russia? lol Palin may not be able to see Russia from her house but I can hear Washington DC at my house in Kentucky.
Isn't it this month that Hitlary, on orders from her boss Obama, will sign an arms treaty with the UN that Americans will be bound to? It will greatly impact our gun laws. The crazies from Iran had a vote as to what that treaty consists of and then we are all supposed to abide by that UN treaty. Think Iran will comply?
It amazes me that Obama goes about his business as if Americans has to be the dumbest people on earth. You know he has to laugh at the stupidity and loyalty of the morons who support him. Obviously it's not very hard to get them to fall for a line of crap and then praise him for feeding them that crap.
Of course he isn't going to do anything about gun restrictions...he had Hitlary Clinton do his dirty work for him so he can stand and tell the American people he isn't concerned with fighting the much stronger NRA at this time. Maybe he is kind of worried that even his diehard moron supporters would see the conflict in Obama putting restrictions on citizens right to bear arms when he is still trying to find a way out of his fast and furious mess.
Thieves, liars, scammers...they've got to go! No Obama in November. He's outta here!
Wtbeep are you on? lmao
truth

Hyden, KY

#44123 Jul 22, 2012
is Obama don't have anybody running against him.he will pick Romney apart in the debates.Romney has more baggage than a Egyptian has.he will never beat anybody with his record.he to big of a flip flop.but i think the little man is screwed which ever way it goes.as usual no big thing their.
tootie

New Haven, KY

#44124 Jul 22, 2012
shhh
time to wake up

Glasgow, KY

#44125 Jul 22, 2012
Anon Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtbeep are you on? lmao
It's called reality. Put down your crackpipe for awhile and maybe you could understand what is being discussed. No, wait...hit that shit some more. Do what you do best. This is an intelligent thing and that's why you don't understand Ezel. You don't matter. Never have. Never will.
r u being silly

Glasgow, KY

#44126 Jul 22, 2012
truth wrote:
is Obama don't have anybody running against him.he will pick Romney apart in the debates.Romney has more baggage than a Egyptian has.he will never beat anybody with his record.he to big of a flip flop.but i think the little man is screwed which ever way it goes.as usual no big thing their.
Have you seen Obama try to speak without the teleprompter telling him what to say? Uh, let's be clear, uh, uh I regret my storytelling skills not being up to par and uh, uh, you didn't build your success the government built it for you and uh, uh, uh my "it's not a tax" tax will be good for you morons and uh, let's be clearer...next time when the teleprompter isn't broken.

You will be terribly disappointed with the Kings speech during "teleprompt-less" debates. lol

oooo bs

Hyden, KY

#44127 Jul 22, 2012
r u being silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen Obama try to speak without the teleprompter telling him what to say? Uh, let's be clear, uh, uh I regret my storytelling skills not being up to par and uh, uh, you didn't build your success the government built it for you and uh, uh, uh my "it's not a tax" tax will be good for you morons and uh, let's be clearer...next time when the teleprompter isn't broken.
You will be terribly disappointed with the Kings speech during "teleprompt-less" debates. lol
that man can sell a Arab sand..watch and see.
Anon Einstein

Lexington, KY

#44128 Jul 22, 2012
time to wake up wrote:
<quoted text>It's called reality. Put down your crackpipe for awhile and maybe you could understand what is being discussed. No, wait...hit that shit some more. Do what you do best. This is an intelligent thing and that's why you don't understand Ezel. You don't matter. Never have. Never will.
I don't smoke crack you must be confusing me with the towns Russian Mob.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44129 Jul 22, 2012
r u being silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen Obama try to speak without the teleprompter telling him what to say? Uh, let's be clear, uh, uh I regret my storytelling skills not being up to par and uh, uh, you didn't build your success the government built it for you and uh, uh, uh my "it's not a tax" tax will be good for you morons and uh, let's be clearer...next time when the teleprompter isn't broken.
You will be terribly disappointed with the Kings speech during "teleprompt-less" debates. lol
**********

You mean like this........?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dana

Flatwoods, KY

#44131 Jul 23, 2012
Jay wrote:
There's a lot of reading here. But there's also a lot of unanswered questions. In your own good time, please try to read this with an open mind, before passing judgment and saying it's a lot of hogwash and anybody who believes this is a moron.
These questions need answering, and we may never know why or who just like the assassination of President Kennedy and the WTC.
Here are some of the titles:
**********
Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged
His behavior doesn't add up
Holmes was clearly provided with exotic gear (and bomb-making skills)
FBI has a track record of staging similar assaults, then stopping them at the last minute
Mystery man Holmes has no background
Question: How does an unemployed medical student afford $20,000 in weapons gear?
Staged just in time for a vote on the UN small arms treaty?
UPDATE: Follow-up story now posted that asks the question: Why did no one fight back?
http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holme...
Thanks Jay. Isn't it strange , that this 24 year old little wimp had the strengh to kick in a steel door that only opens from the inside with a steel frame around it that's enclosed in a concrete wall.
Mayor Bloomberg came out so soon after the crime with a message {already prepared in advance?} that all guns should be banned, just as Hillary is set to sign the Arms treaty on July 27th, at Obama's orders.
Obama promised this Administration would TRANSPARENT. That's the only time he's told the truth. We can see straight thru this man. We aren't dumb and we are not blind,but I do feel helpless.

What worries me is why they want our guns so bad... I think something is going down soon as he gets elected again, and they don't want us able to defend ourselves when it happens.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese Restaurant 12 min peep 3
who is Dustin with now? 18 min peep 2
Taulbee Family From Cane Ridge 22 min peep 9
mark vanlandingham (Dec '11) 16 hr frankie 34
nosey neighbors on northland dr 16 hr bill mcdowell 3
Dr. Davis 17 hr Parisite164 4
Rays 23 hr gab 1

Flood Watch for Bourbon County was issued at March 04 at 3:39AM EST

Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:47 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:47AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 9:46 PM
Colts agree to terms on extension for long snapper Matt Overton
Bleacher Report 3:59 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Weighing the Pros and Cons of Top Free-Agent Targets
Bleacher Report 5:50 AM
Report: Hasselbeck's Contract with Colts Worth $3M