'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
TakeAmericaback

Abingdon, VA

#44104 Jul 22, 2012
We won wrote:
If we can win both houses of congress next year then we can pass an amendment allowing Obama to seek unlimited numbers of terms and thus becoming president for life!
Oh the possibilities!!
Obama in 2012!
You have to be kidding? That is a Constitutional Amendment you idiot! It would take a 2/3 majority in both the House and Senate; as well as Supreme Court approval! Obozo will be long dead if that were ever passed! It never will be passed; I find it hard to believe how many Democrats have no knowledge of how our Government works! You are completely stupid.
Syl

Elizabethtown, KY

#44105 Jul 22, 2012
Any body know how to keep turtles from eating my tomatoes?
WakeUp

Campbellsville, KY

#44106 Jul 22, 2012
TakeAmericaback wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be kidding? That is a Constitutional Amendment you idiot! It would take a 2/3 majority in both the House and Senate; as well as Supreme Court approval! Obozo will be long dead if that were ever passed! It never will be passed; I find it hard to believe how many Democrats have no knowledge of how our Government works! You are completely stupid.
Who cares about a Constitutional Amendment? Or even the Constitution to begin with?

Obama is able to determine what is Constitutional-picking what laws to enforce and when

Obama is able to write his own legislation-usurping Congress's clear authority through unprecedented executive orders

"kinetic military action"?

lol, no one cares about the rule of law, the only "law" there is now is that which you can get away with in the polls of the American people
Anon Einstein

Lexington, KY

#44107 Jul 22, 2012
Syl wrote:
Any body know how to keep turtles from eating my tomatoes?
Make turtle soup with those tomatoes!
Dana

Elizabethtown, KY

#44108 Jul 22, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
And if the Conservatives win in 2012,the President (if Obama) could do nothing.If the Conservatives win the Presidency and both of Congress,we can go about deleting all Obama has done,work on reforms of the Medical Care,work on reform of the tax code,work on regaining our economy ,getting out of policing the world,sending the illegals out of our Country,stopping the money flow to Countries that hate us,and the money flow putting us in debt to or eyeballs.Which sounds the better?
Romney doesn't seem like he's fighting very hard to win this election. I really believe the election is already decided in Obama's favor. Romney's in there to make it look legit. Our votes won't matter. I have lost all hope. If congress was worth their salt,they would have impeached Obama by now. Whats it take?, he's got no background,, no proof of citizenship,no collage records,illegitimate social security number, yet he calls all thge shots, and no matter how many times he sticks his foot in his mouth, nobody takes him to task. Fast and Furious seems to have gone away, like everything else.

This shooting yesterday is just another staged set up to take our guns away, I think Planned. Why not?, they didn't care how many was killed in the fast and furious fiasco .
If B O is elected again, we will be living in a communist state, with the bill of rights in the trash ,neighbors in jail for one thing or another, and one morning we will get up and find the internet gone, cell phones ad e-mails will be monitared.
There is only going to be 2 classes of people, the elite and the slaves.
I guess you can tell i'm in a bad mood today.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#44109 Jul 22, 2012
Dana wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney doesn't seem like he's fighting very hard to win this election. I really believe the election is already decided in Obama's favor. Romney's in there to make it look legit. Our votes won't matter. I have lost all hope. If congress was worth their salt,they would have impeached Obama by now. Whats it take?, he's got no background,, no proof of citizenship,no collage records,illegitimate social security number, yet he calls all thge shots, and no matter how many times he sticks his foot in his mouth, nobody takes him to task. Fast and Furious seems to have gone away, like everything else.
This shooting yesterday is just another staged set up to take our guns away, I think Planned. Why not?, they didn't care how many was killed in the fast and furious fiasco .
If B O is elected again, we will be living in a communist state, with the bill of rights in the trash ,neighbors in jail for one thing or another, and one morning we will get up and find the internet gone, cell phones ad e-mails will be monitared.
There is only going to be 2 classes of people, the elite and the slaves.
I guess you can tell i'm in a bad mood today.
F&F was just an on going plan gone bad from the Bush days of Operation Wide Receiver. Where were all you Repubs back then when guns too were lost in Mexico? Hypocrites.

"This shooting yesterday is just another staged set up to take our guns away, I think Planned. Why not?" Have your family get you some mental help crazy woman.
WakeUp

Campbellsville, KY

#44110 Jul 22, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>F&F was just an on going plan gone bad from the Bush days of Operation Wide Receiver. Where were all you Repubs back then when guns too were lost in Mexico? Hypocrites.
B/S!
Operation Wide Receiver lost 200 hundred firearms. And that was WITH support of the ATF, gps tracking chips in the firearms, aerial surveillance and American law enforcement ground teams that passed off surveillance to the Mexican law enforcement when the traffickers crossed the Mexican border. And they STILL lost 200 guns and cancelled the operation.

Obama comes in, and we have F&F. There are NO tracking chips. No surveillance, NO means of any kind of actually tracing/tracking the guns after they leave the gun store.

Not only that, but the Mexican government had no clue that F&F even existed! Nor did the ATF, DOJ and other American law enforcement officers who liaison with the Mexican government on these operations.

At the same time these F&F guns start turning up at violent crime scenes and murders...we start hearing about the "90" lie that guns recovered at Mexican crime scenes come from the U.S.
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>
"This shooting yesterday is just another staged set up to take our guns away, I think Planned. Why not?" Have your family get you some mental help crazy woman.
The victims weren't even cold before the lefties were screaming about "gun control" and the mainstream media was trying to tie it to the Tea Party and Rush Limbaugh with absolutely no evidence.

Bloomberg is adamant about gun control...except for the highly paid professionals toting compact and semi-automatic weapons that go with him every where he goes....
Dana

Elizabethtown, KY

#44111 Jul 22, 2012
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>F&F was just an on going plan gone bad from the Bush days of Operation Wide Receiver. Where were all you Repubs back then when guns too were lost in Mexico? Hypocrites.
Maybe you need help your self ding bat. Where were you when the Bush's guns went to mexico, Huh? What did you do about it? Surely you did something when you had the same chance, seeing you think we repubs did nothing.
There were only about 300 guns and they ALL had tracking devices in them. Bush also had the permission from the Mexican government.Check that out. While you are at it, maybe you can answer why Obama is protecting Holder in this. WHY???????? My guess is to save his self. He is in this up to his neck. You want Obama to take this country down the tubes, What you don't know is fools like you will the first he will purge.
Dana

Elizabethtown, KY

#44112 Jul 22, 2012
PS...FORGOT.. in all the 3000 guns that went across the border, during fast and furious, ONLY 6 guns had tracking devices. All three hundred guns Bush used, there was tracking devices in all of them.
F..k off now.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44113 Jul 22, 2012
Dana wrote:
PS...FORGOT.. in all the 3000 guns that went across the border, during fast and furious, ONLY 6 guns had tracking devices. All three hundred guns Bush used, there was tracking devices in all of them.
F..k off now.
Yes, the tracking chip in the guns in Wide Receiver were found by the cartel and they began removing them. Bush had cooperation with Mexico at that time. When they started to lose track of the guns due to removal of the tracking device, Bush and Mexico called it off, and it was reported that with the exception of a few, all were later found. Whether this is true or not we will never know, but we do know that at that time Mexico was in on it. F and F, Mexico had no knowledge of this.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44114 Jul 22, 2012
There's a lot of reading here. But there's also a lot of unanswered questions. In your own good time, please try to read this with an open mind, before passing judgment and saying it's a lot of hogwash and anybody who believes this is a moron.

These questions need answering, and we may never know why or who just like the assassination of President Kennedy and the WTC.

Here are some of the titles:

Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

His behavior doesn't add up

Holmes was clearly provided with exotic gear (and bomb-making skills)
FBI has a track record of staging similar assaults, then stopping them at the last minute

Mystery man Holmes has no background

Question: How does an unemployed medical student afford $20,000 in weapons gear?

Staged just in time for a vote on the UN small arms treaty?
UPDATE: Follow-up story now posted that asks the question: Why did no one fight back?

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holme...
the real truth

Glasgow, KY

#44115 Jul 22, 2012
TakeAmericaback wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you haven't noticed but being Constitutional or having to do with following the Constitution isn't that big on Obama's to do list. Pelosi has already started the plan to allow Obama to remain presidente as long as the people want. Look how they got that Obamacare turd passed...lying, cheating, stealing, cooking the books, deceiving, bullying their own democrat politicians into submission, making behind closed door secret deals, bribing and telling the citizens "screw you". This is about Obama and his legacy, screw you people. Obama and this gang of corrupt democrats on the Hill have never let little things like the truth or the Constitution stop them from doing what they want to do. Obama gets elected again we are doomed. We will be a third world welfare country with a dictator. Is that the America people want to leave for their children to have to try to survive in? I have faith in the American people. They will not vote Obama back into office.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44116 Jul 22, 2012
And they want 12 years of Romney's tax returns?

What about this..........

Occidental College records......sealed
Columbia College records........sealed
Columbia Thesis paper.....sealed
Harvard records.........sealed
Selective Service records........sealed
Medical records..........sealed
Illinois State Senate schedule.......sealed
Illinois State records.........sealed
Law practice client list........sealed
Certified Copy original BC........sealed
Signed embossed paper Cert. Live Birth...sealed
Foreign student aid as a college student......sealed
Michele can no longer practice law, why?
Used what passport when visiting Pakistan in 81?

8/17/2007 SEIU:
"Your agenda's been my agenda..."

7/13/08 La Raza
"We rise and fall together as one people, and together we will transform this Nation."

2912 - If somebody wants to build a coal-powered plant, they can, it's just that it will bankrupt them." Under my plan of cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket.....

Endorsed by the Communist Party in 2004 and in 2008 Obama got CPUSA'S endorsement and again for 2012.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44117 Jul 22, 2012
By the way, for those who don't know, CPUSA is the Communist Party of the USA.
Mi Raza

Lexington, KY

#44118 Jul 22, 2012
"The future belongs to us"

Liberate your mind!

-The Real Captain America
We won

Nashville, TN

#44119 Jul 22, 2012
WakeUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about a Constitutional Amendment? Or even the Constitution to begin with?
Obama is able to determine what is Constitutional-picking what laws to enforce and when
Obama is able to write his own legislation-usurping Congress's clear authority through unprecedented executive orders
"kinetic military action"?
lol, no one cares about the rule of law, the only "law" there is now is that which you can get away with in the polls of the American people
He should be able to do all those things you mention because he is the smartest man alive! Just give him a total control and he would make everything perfect because he knows what is best! frank knows I'm right and we both think Obama is the greatest president ever!!!

Obama in 2012!!!
mitrack obamney

Kuttawa, KY

#44120 Jul 22, 2012
Either way, little people....you're screwed! Hahahahaha
time to wake up

Glasgow, KY

#44121 Jul 22, 2012
The Obama camp announced that the president has no plans at this time to do anything concerning gun control following the tragedy in Colorado. Guess he will have more flexibility after the election, eh Russia? lol Palin may not be able to see Russia from her house but I can hear Washington DC at my house in Kentucky.

Isn't it this month that Hitlary, on orders from her boss Obama, will sign an arms treaty with the UN that Americans will be bound to? It will greatly impact our gun laws. The crazies from Iran had a vote as to what that treaty consists of and then we are all supposed to abide by that UN treaty. Think Iran will comply?

It amazes me that Obama goes about his business as if Americans has to be the dumbest people on earth. You know he has to laugh at the stupidity and loyalty of the morons who support him. Obviously it's not very hard to get them to fall for a line of crap and then praise him for feeding them that crap.

Of course he isn't going to do anything about gun restrictions...he had Hitlary Clinton do his dirty work for him so he can stand and tell the American people he isn't concerned with fighting the much stronger NRA at this time. Maybe he is kind of worried that even his diehard moron supporters would see the conflict in Obama putting restrictions on citizens right to bear arms when he is still trying to find a way out of his fast and furious mess.

Thieves, liars, scammers...they've got to go! No Obama in November. He's outta here!
Anon Einstein

Lexington, KY

#44122 Jul 22, 2012
time to wake up wrote:
The Obama camp announced that the president has no plans at this time to do anything concerning gun control following the tragedy in Colorado. Guess he will have more flexibility after the election, eh Russia? lol Palin may not be able to see Russia from her house but I can hear Washington DC at my house in Kentucky.
Isn't it this month that Hitlary, on orders from her boss Obama, will sign an arms treaty with the UN that Americans will be bound to? It will greatly impact our gun laws. The crazies from Iran had a vote as to what that treaty consists of and then we are all supposed to abide by that UN treaty. Think Iran will comply?
It amazes me that Obama goes about his business as if Americans has to be the dumbest people on earth. You know he has to laugh at the stupidity and loyalty of the morons who support him. Obviously it's not very hard to get them to fall for a line of crap and then praise him for feeding them that crap.
Of course he isn't going to do anything about gun restrictions...he had Hitlary Clinton do his dirty work for him so he can stand and tell the American people he isn't concerned with fighting the much stronger NRA at this time. Maybe he is kind of worried that even his diehard moron supporters would see the conflict in Obama putting restrictions on citizens right to bear arms when he is still trying to find a way out of his fast and furious mess.
Thieves, liars, scammers...they've got to go! No Obama in November. He's outta here!
Wtbeep are you on? lmao
truth

Hyden, KY

#44123 Jul 22, 2012
is Obama don't have anybody running against him.he will pick Romney apart in the debates.Romney has more baggage than a Egyptian has.he will never beat anybody with his record.he to big of a flip flop.but i think the little man is screwed which ever way it goes.as usual no big thing their.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local paper 3 hr maybe 4
Steven Shaw (Oct '11) 6 hr TheOtherGirlOf2011 33
brandon bretz 17 hr SF Niners 17
The Alexander Murders years ago 22 hr Shay 1
Wayne Campbell Fri rambo 6
virginia sue emmons 1983 murder paris,ky (Apr '09) Fri Missy 32
David horseman principle Fri Yes 1
Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web