'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182310 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Mi Raza

Lexington, KY

#44118 Jul 22, 2012
"The future belongs to us"

Liberate your mind!

-The Real Captain America
We won

Nashville, TN

#44119 Jul 22, 2012
WakeUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about a Constitutional Amendment? Or even the Constitution to begin with?
Obama is able to determine what is Constitutional-picking what laws to enforce and when
Obama is able to write his own legislation-usurping Congress's clear authority through unprecedented executive orders
"kinetic military action"?
lol, no one cares about the rule of law, the only "law" there is now is that which you can get away with in the polls of the American people
He should be able to do all those things you mention because he is the smartest man alive! Just give him a total control and he would make everything perfect because he knows what is best! frank knows I'm right and we both think Obama is the greatest president ever!!!

Obama in 2012!!!
mitrack obamney

Kuttawa, KY

#44120 Jul 22, 2012
Either way, little people....you're screwed! Hahahahaha
time to wake up

Glasgow, KY

#44121 Jul 22, 2012
The Obama camp announced that the president has no plans at this time to do anything concerning gun control following the tragedy in Colorado. Guess he will have more flexibility after the election, eh Russia? lol Palin may not be able to see Russia from her house but I can hear Washington DC at my house in Kentucky.

Isn't it this month that Hitlary, on orders from her boss Obama, will sign an arms treaty with the UN that Americans will be bound to? It will greatly impact our gun laws. The crazies from Iran had a vote as to what that treaty consists of and then we are all supposed to abide by that UN treaty. Think Iran will comply?

It amazes me that Obama goes about his business as if Americans has to be the dumbest people on earth. You know he has to laugh at the stupidity and loyalty of the morons who support him. Obviously it's not very hard to get them to fall for a line of crap and then praise him for feeding them that crap.

Of course he isn't going to do anything about gun restrictions...he had Hitlary Clinton do his dirty work for him so he can stand and tell the American people he isn't concerned with fighting the much stronger NRA at this time. Maybe he is kind of worried that even his diehard moron supporters would see the conflict in Obama putting restrictions on citizens right to bear arms when he is still trying to find a way out of his fast and furious mess.

Thieves, liars, scammers...they've got to go! No Obama in November. He's outta here!
Anon Einstein

Lexington, KY

#44122 Jul 22, 2012
time to wake up wrote:
The Obama camp announced that the president has no plans at this time to do anything concerning gun control following the tragedy in Colorado. Guess he will have more flexibility after the election, eh Russia? lol Palin may not be able to see Russia from her house but I can hear Washington DC at my house in Kentucky.
Isn't it this month that Hitlary, on orders from her boss Obama, will sign an arms treaty with the UN that Americans will be bound to? It will greatly impact our gun laws. The crazies from Iran had a vote as to what that treaty consists of and then we are all supposed to abide by that UN treaty. Think Iran will comply?
It amazes me that Obama goes about his business as if Americans has to be the dumbest people on earth. You know he has to laugh at the stupidity and loyalty of the morons who support him. Obviously it's not very hard to get them to fall for a line of crap and then praise him for feeding them that crap.
Of course he isn't going to do anything about gun restrictions...he had Hitlary Clinton do his dirty work for him so he can stand and tell the American people he isn't concerned with fighting the much stronger NRA at this time. Maybe he is kind of worried that even his diehard moron supporters would see the conflict in Obama putting restrictions on citizens right to bear arms when he is still trying to find a way out of his fast and furious mess.
Thieves, liars, scammers...they've got to go! No Obama in November. He's outta here!
Wtbeep are you on? lmao
truth

Hyden, KY

#44123 Jul 22, 2012
is Obama don't have anybody running against him.he will pick Romney apart in the debates.Romney has more baggage than a Egyptian has.he will never beat anybody with his record.he to big of a flip flop.but i think the little man is screwed which ever way it goes.as usual no big thing their.
tootie

New Haven, KY

#44124 Jul 22, 2012
shhh
time to wake up

Glasgow, KY

#44125 Jul 22, 2012
Anon Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtbeep are you on? lmao
It's called reality. Put down your crackpipe for awhile and maybe you could understand what is being discussed. No, wait...hit that shit some more. Do what you do best. This is an intelligent thing and that's why you don't understand Ezel. You don't matter. Never have. Never will.
r u being silly

Glasgow, KY

#44126 Jul 22, 2012
truth wrote:
is Obama don't have anybody running against him.he will pick Romney apart in the debates.Romney has more baggage than a Egyptian has.he will never beat anybody with his record.he to big of a flip flop.but i think the little man is screwed which ever way it goes.as usual no big thing their.
Have you seen Obama try to speak without the teleprompter telling him what to say? Uh, let's be clear, uh, uh I regret my storytelling skills not being up to par and uh, uh, you didn't build your success the government built it for you and uh, uh, uh my "it's not a tax" tax will be good for you morons and uh, let's be clearer...next time when the teleprompter isn't broken.

You will be terribly disappointed with the Kings speech during "teleprompt-less" debates. lol

oooo bs

Hyden, KY

#44127 Jul 22, 2012
r u being silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you seen Obama try to speak without the teleprompter telling him what to say? Uh, let's be clear, uh, uh I regret my storytelling skills not being up to par and uh, uh, you didn't build your success the government built it for you and uh, uh, uh my "it's not a tax" tax will be good for you morons and uh, let's be clearer...next time when the teleprompter isn't broken.
You will be terribly disappointed with the Kings speech during "teleprompt-less" debates. lol
that man can sell a Arab sand..watch and see.
Anon Einstein

Lexington, KY

#44128 Jul 22, 2012
time to wake up wrote:
<quoted text>It's called reality. Put down your crackpipe for awhile and maybe you could understand what is being discussed. No, wait...hit that shit some more. Do what you do best. This is an intelligent thing and that's why you don't understand Ezel. You don't matter. Never have. Never will.
I don't smoke crack you must be confusing me with the towns Russian Mob.
Jay

Paris, TN

#44129 Jul 22, 2012
r u being silly wrote:
<quoted text>

You mean like this........?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dana

Flatwoods, KY

#44131 Jul 23, 2012
Jay wrote:
There's a lot of reading here. But there's also a lot of unanswered questions. In your own good time, please try to read this with an open mind, before passing judgment and saying it's a lot of hogwash and anybody who believes this is a moron.
These questions need answering, and we may never know why or who just like the assassination of President Kennedy and the WTC.
Here are some of the titles:
Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged
His behavior doesn't add up
Holmes was clearly provided with exotic gear (and bomb-making skills)
FBI has a track record of staging similar assaults, then stopping them at the last minute
Mystery man Holmes has no background
Question: How does an unemployed medical student afford $20,000 in weapons gear?
Staged just in time for a vote on the UN small arms treaty?
UPDATE: Follow-up story now posted that asks the question: Why did no one fight back?
http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holme...
Thanks Jay. Isn't it strange , that this 24 year old little wimp had the strengh to kick in a steel door that only opens from the inside with a steel frame around it that's enclosed in a concrete wall.
Mayor Bloomberg came out so soon after the crime with a message {already prepared in advance?} that all guns should be banned, just as Hillary is set to sign the Arms treaty on July 27th, at Obama's orders.
Obama promised this Administration would TRANSPARENT. That's the only time he's told the truth. We can see straight thru this man. We aren't dumb and we are not blind,but I do feel helpless.

What worries me is why they want our guns so bad... I think something is going down soon as he gets elected again, and they don't want us able to defend ourselves when it happens.
Dana

Flatwoods, KY

#44132 Jul 23, 2012
Didn't Obama's good friend BILL AYERS brag in speech some 20 years ago the 50 million people would be exterminated ? Gotta look that up again...
If everybody would learn to use a fire arm and carry it themselves, this would be a lot safer place.
We won

Nashville, TN

#44133 Jul 23, 2012
It's time the rich started paying their fair share, like anything over $200,000 per individual or $250,000 married filing joint and I mean all of it!

That would show them!

Obama in 2012!!!
guess who

Lexington, KY

#44134 Jul 23, 2012
We won wrote:
It's time the rich started paying their fair share, like anything over $200,000 per individual or $250,000 married filing joint and I mean all of it!

That would show them!

Obama in 2012!!!
Exactly! Only "someone" with real "power" could help out our people!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#44135 Jul 23, 2012
the real truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you haven't noticed but being Constitutional or having to do with following the Constitution isn't that big on Obama's to do list. Pelosi has already started the plan to allow Obama to remain presidente as long as the people want. Look how they got that Obamacare turd passed...lying, cheating, stealing, cooking the books, deceiving, bullying their own democrat politicians into submission, making behind closed door secret deals, bribing and telling the citizens "screw you". This is about Obama and his legacy, screw you people. Obama and this gang of corrupt democrats on the Hill have never let little things like the truth or the Constitution stop them from doing what they want to do. Obama gets elected again we are doomed. We will be a third world welfare country with a dictator. Is that the America people want to leave for their children to have to try to survive in? I have faith in the American people. They will not vote Obama back into office.
Glasgow = Stupid
wtf

Jackson, KY

#44136 Jul 23, 2012
r u being silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit changing names you silly pos.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#44137 Jul 23, 2012
Dana wrote:
Didn't Obama's good friend BILL AYERS brag in speech some 20 years ago the 50 million people would be exterminated ? Gotta look that up again...
If everybody would learn to use a fire arm and carry it themselves, this would be a lot safer place.
Like that guy at the Batman Movie you dumbass?
Dana

Flatwoods, KY

#44138 Jul 23, 2012
We won wrote:
That would show them!
Obama in 2012!!!
Yes it would show them alright. It would show them there's no use to work hard because you get penalized for it and because some lazy welfare crud that doesn't want to work for his cig's, beer, and drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Commissioner Matt Perraut 52 min By stander 5
Paris is Segregated 2 hr Bane 7
Teri Hawkins 15 hr Howboutthemapples 1
Cool bars? Fri Allie 7
new jail Fri Rafael 13
Kristi Graziani Fri The Capo 7
Pastor Gilkey Fri The Capo 6
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE